Russia Considering Pipeline Through North Korea After Trump Meeting

Russian energy giant Gazprom is resuming talks about constructing a gas pipeline reaching through North Korea, following the conclusion of President Donald Trump’s summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un in Singapore, officials said Friday.

archive.fo/qSMNZ
newsweek.com/russia-may-build-pipeline-through-north-korea-after-donald-trumps-kim-jong-un-978886

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (714x384, 505.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/80mIR
sputniknews.com/business/201806151065450772-gazprom-south-korea-gas-pipeline/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

GODS BLESS BEST KOREA

for a bunch of ex-commie stooges the media sure does love acting like a bunch of cold war hawks

anyone know where Russia plans to sell the gas? I assume its going to S. Korea to a port, or is it just to supply gas to S. Korea?

archive.fo/80mIR
sputniknews.com/business/201806151065450772-gazprom-south-korea-gas-pipeline/

They'll supply Best Korea after the sanctions are dropped, I bet.

Hopefully Kim gets rid of his nukes by giving them to Putin. Then Putin can have them sent to Assad.

- a good time line.

To NK maybe. Shabbos America will be forcing their overpriced american gas to SK.

Gotta love countries like SK who still don't understand that america owns their ass.

"Russia is a gas station masquerading as a country"

Them being ex-commies is exactly why they're like that. They're butthurt that the Soviet leadership stopped being Jewish after Stalin gulagged as many of them as possible, so they have a vendetta against Russia that is almost as strong as their vendetta against Germany. It also helps that the American public is still suffering from the effect of decades of media-instilled Russophobia.

I wouldn't be surprised if Nixon's policy of detente towards the Soviets is why the Jews in this country took him down. If so, they've been at this shit for decades. Reagan was a puppet or a useful idiot.

whelp, that answers that question. thx

How can you look at this and not think that Trump is not in Putin's pocket on some level? Better than being purely a servant of ZOG like past presidents for sure. But the fact remains. Putin is doing awfully well thanks to Trump.

Either way he's compromised and needs to leave office.

Only insofar as he's not needlessly antagonistic towards Russia's state interests. We have no reason for containment policy against a Russia that has no interest in spreading communist ideology throughout the world.

As long as he's needlessly sucking up to Israel any other needless kissing up he's doing to Russia or whomever just makes him look even worse.

YEAH IT WAS HER TURN

It was neither.

Not among the people who voted for him. No one in the American public is for brinksmanship with Russia. Part of why Nixon BTFOd everyone in '72 and did fairly well in '68. Antagonism with Russia has only ever been popular with Jewish media elites.

Nobody voted him to kiss Putin's ass.

There's no ass kissing involved, kike.

Don't call me a kike because you support an ass-kisser.

Scatological fixation is a dead giveaway of a yid.

You're mad because I said something you don't want to hear. The truth hurts.

Russia is the one with all the hydrocarbons and the geographical proximity to deliver them via pipeline. There really isn't anything anyone can do about it outside of threatening ruinous war if they don't buy US gas that has to be loaded onto specialized tanker ships [of which a sufficient fleet doesn't exist] at a dramatic price premium.

Makes sense, after the soviet union crashed they got control again by looting everything. Putin jailed few kikes and they went back to hostility.

Fuck off faggot

Attached: tobehonest.jpg (255x191, 10.52K)

So ruskikes swoop in to grab shekels. Pottery.