"Stranger Things" actress quits twitter due to being made a homophobic meme

archive.li/QAL0z

So this is a little unusual in that a bunch of fags kind of did our work for us: Basically, people started this twitter meme, "#takedownmilliebobbybrown", where they pretend that this teenage actress is really homophobic and racist. (See pic relateds.) There's no backstory of her actually doing anything, and she even supported some bullshit LGBT organization or something in the past (who can keep track of them all?). Seems she was chosen just because it's so unlikely that she'd ever do any of the shit people joke about her doing.

So because she can't handle the "abuse", she quits twitter.

It may be gay as fuck, but there are a few important lessons here. For one, it doesn't take much force to run even some celebrities off twitter. It also doesn't take much to get articles written about the meme, whatever it's about. It also doubles in use for the way that you can often fool onlookers into thinking that your forged posts of a celebrity caught doing something (((racist))) are real.

This can be used to broadcast and begin to normalize any idea. Even if sjw media starts to whine about it, the idea gets coverage and some people are going to be turned onto it, if for no other reason than that they hate the way the media is attempting to lecture them yet again. As soon as the articles hit, you can get into the comments section and control the sentiment: dismiss the author and the article, let people know that you support the cause and you think the meme is funny anyway.

archive.li/QAL0z

Attached: twitter2.jpg (1200x800 54.3 KB, 218.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/GkMr2
archive.fo/qPk5g
archive.is/Gs42Z
youtube.com/watch?v=k4YkXtf2-0U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THIS HAS INCREDIBLE FALSE FLAG POTENTIAL
I guess that would be a false flag, or a red herring? Whatever you get the idea

maybe she got pissed after kikes forced her to make out with a monkey

Is this the same one where the director forced her to make out with a nigger simply because she said that it would be gross? What these jews in Hollywood get away with is appalling.

Serves her right for publicly supporting the fag agenda. Also goes to show that nowadays, little things like a few minutes of Photoshop are all it takes to make the Left cry uncle or turn on each other.

sounds like niggers are up to jew trick level

This, actually. In one cast interviews she said she was incredibly uncomfortable with the kiss especially because the directors sprung it on her at the last minute.

I guarantee 90% of these trolls are SJW fags who caught wind of the interview, got triggered by her RACISM, and want to ruin her career.

Attached: 1522155245855m.jpg (1024x576, 82.38K)

Kikery or not, it's one less kid on social media.

who gives a fuck?

TERF WAR
THAT LITTLE THOT SHOULD HAVE A DICK SEWN ON!

kek

Attached: Death By Faggotry.jpg (499x699, 121.87K)

This one was capable of learning she dropped off social media She deserves to be left alone unless she jumps back into the arena honestly.

Yupp, same girl, funny enough, they just assumed what she said was racist (as usual) and so (((they))) made her kiss an ape. I agree, it's sickening how much degeneracy they manage.

The funny thing is it probably had less to do with the beastiality but rather because it wasn't a chick.

I wonder, they forced her to perform a sexual act for money. They admitted making her do it when they knew she was squirming. Sex trafficking law? Get the kikes tossed a few charges?

Another OLD AS FUCK cuckchan thread

Another OLD AS FUCK cuckchan thread

You sound like a fag

STAY MAD MOSHE

STAY MAD MOSHE
thank you for the redtext this time though

Wait wait wait, can we start doing this to everyone? Just spam these for anyone we want to remove from social media. We'd be sending the pink mafia after our enemies, this is PERFECT

Alt-Kike posting for moronic stupid fucking cuckchan thread that's old as fuck and totally meaningless because all it does is promote faggotry and victim bullshit by attacking a little girl who is being raped by the Jews in Hollywood and probably Steven Colbert considering the way he flirted with her, fucking Podesta alley.

Moarpheus take your meds

Or if you would stop being a useless twat you could see how it can be used as a tool against the kikes. Throw a light on WHO all jumped on her and WHY they jumped on her. Push the abuse angle of the assholes that set her up for the fall.
The only reason you would be against THAT is if you were in fact shilling for the kikes because you know it will all come tumbling down when we get our hands on it.

This is the badass girl with superpowers who kills the monster in season 1. It was the badass girl who's better than all the boys at video games in season 2 that they made kiss the nigger.

probably saved the kid's life by getting them away from online predators.

Attached: 1529102466.png (1080x856, 286.17K)

fair enough unless she's a kike

No, same show, but that was the Aryan redhaired girl in pic related. The Jews did 20 retakes of that scene btw.

Attached: 1512871552241.jpg (3224x4784, 1.51M)

Sauce?

Alt-Kike leading us again…

Attached: alt right commies 4.jpg (601x541, 56.11K)

Reads like one of those blind item things from hollyjew tabloids and sites. They're almost always just planted gossip with the occasional actual tip off.

Oh, it's on the background. Really? Newsgroups are still active?

Not the same actress. You don't have to know everything, but you should have the decency to not speak about the things you don't.

That's why I was wondering where it actually came from.

You should have the decency to stay the fuck on leddit.

This looks like the source page. This is like visiting the Space Jam page.
archive.fo/GkMr2

Scratch that, I fugged up.
archive.fo/qPk5g

Judging by the frequency and content of your shitposts, you should stay in your discord circle jerk. This is an imageboard, not a chat channel for you to spam with the retarded burbling you consider thoughts.

Looks like the site just pulls from alt.gossip. celebrities, and it has no related source for that item unlike some other gossip items. Could just be some agency/studio fuckery, disgusting marketing or someone wanting a payoff to not go full #MeToo.

HA HA
This reminds me of the good old days of Cruise Control lulz. We should bully celebrities more often.

Attached: 1474822627792.png (517x600, 190.94K)

Sounds like kikes trying to bully somebody in depression and fragility.

Lurk for 400 more years.

Let's use Social Justice against them.

"But what about Spencer's wife?!? She's a commie for not believing the 100 millions!"
T. Shill.

Imagine, celebrities finds some (slighty modified) AWD posters in their mailboxs! -D

(((SiriusXM)))

they made the ginger make out with the nigger not the lesbo

I agree … the fact that I know nothing about millie to want this to happen to her. Also the fact that it perputates the idea that its ok for someone to be bullied for being homophobic

hating gays is ok … we should not be happy with the opposite. What if millie was /ourgirl … some jews knew this and decide to start a pre-emptive attack

The fact that this got news couverage tells you it smells. They dont post anything their jew editors dont write off on, and even if she was homophobic they would not post articles about this unless she dcided that she was not /theirgirl

this thread is nothing to celebrate about

I dont know if we really want celebs off tiwtter … I want them to make themselves a fool on tiwtter. Get them out in the public domain for everyone to take them to the cleaners

Kek I'm starting to think there's only like four people that post on this board, you being the retarded cuckservative boomer that spams every thread with his mental vomit

sage

But that user is right, you sound like a retarded boomer.

Ah I see now, you were just being ironically retarded.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (800x533, 239.75K)

Stranger Things was kind of cool until the 2nd season when they started brainwashing with a white girl kissing a nig.

I'm just saying every thread is full of the same few spammers as ever. We have Moarpheus here: and then this retarded boomer who spams every thread. Then we have awyattmann in the TRS threads, feels like a culling needs to happen of these spergs. Oh and kikey in the meta.

False fagging is born.

It's not force if the whore does it willingly.

Attached: butterfly.jpg (372x734, 118.43K)

we they call you names and have no meaning you know you are right

check out my posts

this is the shit they dont want you to think about. Literally just crying like a bitch calling me a retarded boomer. I dont even fucking know what that is supposed to mean and why my posts would make you think Im a boomer? Isnt a boomer like 40-60 yr olds. What makes you think im that old.

What retarded idiots, remember these are the same people that defend tommy , watch mike cernovich, watch scott adams, watch alex jones … fucking shills and sellouts

The want to make white people slaves and be on top they dont want free strong white community.

This idiot is so scared , but cant think of anything to say so just calls me a retarded boomer.

Im saging here and there but this is a good education piece

If there are four people on the board, then this guy thinks his time is best spent making some idiotic comment so that 4 people can hear it.

what a fucking useless loser. again another tommy supporter. Probably some british soccer holligan with a shaved head that goes from pub to pub sucking cock while some muslim fucks his jewish sister.

loser idiotic fag

Kek tommy is a cuck, not half as extreme as he should be. You think Bill o Reilley is BASED because you are a cuckold

sad to say op has a point … if she takes the money then shes a whore

I blame the parents, but think about what parents would allow this. They are idiots , the worst of our kind. Dont get too worked up over peple that help the enemy and are too lazy to create an honest living. Poor girl yes, but a demon spawn from demon parents. I guess well see if she goes full whore or fights for her soul. But she has to make the decision of wanting to be good, can blame others for her actions.

not only are they not extreme , they are dumb and useless. Hes not going to get anything done except for his ass kicked in prison.

Tommy cannot help the white community in britian no matter how extreme he is cause hes a jew. And siding with a jew will always lead to a bad time.

why do you love jews user, why do you side with them?

why

do

you

always

type

this

you

boomer

cuckold

?

That's just name-calling. Use arguments. "You're a kike" has become the Zig Forums version of "ur moms fat & ur gay".

Not only can't you tell when it's him or someone else posting his drawings, he has done really good meme work. I can't see why anyone would hate on him, unless… ur a gay and ur moms a kike

Attached: noses everywhere.jpg (710x567, 69.16K)

Awyatmann is a sodomite from the TRS bog you fucking faggot. He uses the cartoonists name.

Also Moarpheus is demonstrably here. Someone even got tired of his shit and dug up one of his personal pictures. He shills against any anti-jew candidate and is pro-israel.

Attached: 17fa431b9e033864d9b831d133ad8d620ace9bee223894afefbbe669e02b8838.png (1508x806 6.99 KB, 333K)

Yup. I think targeting these young celebrities (((they))) try to build up for future propaganda is being one step ahead of the ZOG.

I beg your pardon, my fagadex didn't have that one registered.

Attached: gondola forest.webm (640x360, 3.8M)

Heres awayttmann from the TRS bog. He's the one who goes into every thread and calls everyone 'insane', 'schizo', 'lunatic. If you want an example of this particular brand of autism, check the /polmeta/ thread for TRS shilling back during Jimpact. He's a6230f in that thread.

archive.is/Gs42Z

Attached: wyatt.jpg (210x255, 25.04K)

And FYI Awyattmann, the real cartoonist, does post here, or at least he did in the way distant past. You actually can tell its him when he does post, because he posts OC cartoons and always has the same filename types. It'll say something like 'Jew News (Large).png' or something like that. He hasn't been spotted since before the election however afaik.

>archive.is/Gs42Z
Thanks user now I need eye wash with anti-AIDS properties.

Attached: [muffled 'absolutely disgusting' in the distance].jpg (209x233, 8.56K)

Actually, Junior, This old Mann still posts here all the time. I have a lot of fun taking vintage toons of mine and updating the captions or visual elements to address current issues. And I see a lot of the Zig Forums regulars re-posting them all around which inspires me to keep it up. Here are some samples:

Attached: BESS6 (Medium)

Yes you are. But one other thing to note other than what you mentioned is some faggots on the internet have also learned to become Zig Forums tier meme lords.

great work sir, have a nice day. hey rabbi whatcha doin is prophetic.

Love your work Mann, your cartoons always bring a smile to my face. Have some OC I made and never posted.

Attached: WE ARE THE -BERG.png (744x744, 236.89K)

I'm glad to see you're still around. Absolutely love your work.

Attached: Neckbearded Dragon.jpg (1017x818, 288.47K)

God Bless A. Wyatt Man

It's exactly the kind of ff that the Jews perpetrate, most of the s*** stories they put out in the news or they're solely to stir discussion inside the framework they desire. It's an excellent technique.

What an absolute unit of a man. Love your stuff, awm.

Yes so many willing eight-year-old who know exactly what they're doing, boy if I had a nickel for every one of those.

Top-notch my mann

where are the parents bro … these children are 1) not kidnapped 2) being paid

I get it , too young for concent. Then I still dont blame the director who obviously is going to direct the scene the script calls for. The scene the actress knows will happen.

Who is responsible, either the actress or the care takers of the actress. And if they dont like it they have a responsibility to leave the set.

And thats whre the "whore" comes in , she complains about a gross scene but does it anyways. For the money. This is still a soul that is selling out no matter how young it is.

Did you realize to say no to drugs and not take candy from a stranger when you were young. Casue you know wrong.

So either this kid doesnt feel its wrong to take money for doing something they dont want to do or is being coerced by the parents.

Eight years old??? I dont think shes that young mate. Get it together when you can put thoughts together. Theres no need to be extreme when talking about this subject. I can understand you thinking that this is exploitative. So how about you give an actual argument instead of crying like a idiot with no brain.

The girl was 8 and making out in a movie, with a nigger? How is that shit no cp? Even if it's """only""" kissing, it's sexual content with a child.

You're afraid to bully teenaged girls?

pussy

Attached: smugvshysteria.jpg (962x576, 132.06K)

kys

what a great night

The Ben Garrison treatment.

A (((competitor)))?

Attached: pedodan.jpg (273x185, 9.67K)

It is helping her. 14 year old girls should not be on social media. It is your duty to bully them off twitter whenever possible.

Fuck off you sack of estrogen. The only good commie is a dead one.

Yet your baby brain cant process that, this is most likely what it was. The other kids from the show got new jobs, this one didn't. This was planned to make the thing look like a victim and thus, springboard the fucker into a new role. Otherwise it's forever typecast and a one hit wonder and if you know anything about jews, you know they like to use up kids.

If you imagine kids on twitter have any power you must be one of those jew faggots from Parkland or whatever that kike school was called.

I thought this story was going to be about transvestigators harassing him.

Finn Wolfhard is a FTM and Bobby Brown is a MTF.

ST = TS

that's the joke.jpg

Attached: millie.png (567x728, 714.54K)

youtube.com/watch?v=k4YkXtf2-0U

Attached: transvestigations - millie bobby brown.png (239x135, 40.16K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (919x397, 259.58K)

Embedding requires the use of JavaScript, posting the link causes requires no sacrifice of freedom on my part and the content is exactly the same.

She's a kid, eight year olds don't do shit for the money. She does it because of the pressure to conform from her peers and parents.
Doubly so because she is female. The idea that women ought to be equally strong as men and can be judged by equal standards is one of the most effective (((subversion))) tactics I have seen employed against the West. It seems plausible to young inexperienced men who just don't know any better and so they end up putting burdens on women which they simply can't bear, bringing chaos and mutual resentment.

I definitely blame the kid's parents, they clearly can't be normal as nobody sane would ever sell their child to fucking (((Hollywood))). It's no secret what kind of degeneracy is going on in there. If anything, it might be them who are doing it for the money. Or to virtue signal how progressive their family is.

(((They))) lied to you about the holohoax, sandy hooknose and 9/11. They are lying to you about the genders of mainstream actors.

You're actually still here? Awesome! Good to see you weren't chased off by Kikey.

Attached: 4515938902_ae246ef5a8.jpg (500x375, 153.44K)

Okay… YOU need to take your fucking meds!

I am personally of the opinion that we should up our false flag game and start fucking up kikes again–but hey, that's just crazy talk. It's not like anyone wants to actually win, right? RIGHT?

This is the nigger that the white girl was forced to make out with. Neither Wikipedia nor IMDB have any details about this minstrel's D.O.B. or origin, besides a PR piece with a reference to him being a "native New Yorker".

Attached: Caleb_McLaughlin.jpg (310x347, 14.29K)

WE