President Trump: I Don't Want To See You And Your Family Killed By Nuclear Weapons

Here's the recording:
vocaroo.com/i/s0HGG057gg7p

'I don't want to see a nuclear weapon destroy you and your family': Trump claims his meeting with Kim Jong-un averted a war where 'millions' would have died

President Trump at the White House defended his meeting with Kim Jong-un
He got asked how he could have said the dictator 'loves' his people and compared human rights abuses there to other countries
'I don't want to see a nuclear weapon destroy you and your family'
'I did a great job this week'
Trump said'we're well on our way to get denuclearization' of North Korea

President Donald Trump defended his summit meeting Kim Jong-un and his statements vouching for the North Korean dictator's love of his people, saying his actions potentially saved millions of lives.

With only a four-part joint statement on the books and not time-frames or mechanisms for ridding the hermetic nation of its nuclear weapons on the books, Trump declared his policy already a success.

'I did a great job this week. The fake news said, "Oh, you met,"' Trump complained in an impromptu press conference on the North Lawn of the White House Friday.

'One broadcast said: "He gave up so much,"' Trump vented.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5848447/I-dont-want-nuclear-weapon-destroy-family-Trump-tells-reporters.html

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1280x720 885.67 KB, 883.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s09cYKmdlCYj
video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/06/15/5187300403138114125/480x270_MP4_5187300403138114125.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You globalist shills need to go back to Zig Forums.

And you need to jump in a trash compactor.

Trump is a nigger. I hope North Korea nukes OPs house.

why?

Fuck off anime nigger

just the way this fucking spastic talks shows what they think of the masses. braindead drivel for lobotomized serfs.

Based.

Attached: 7758edecaf6df4fba54f6ead7207d8c5eb6fac8c73365b03a3ffb772f5f80fc9.jpg (800x600, 131.21K)

vocaroo.com/i/s09cYKmdlCYj

Yes very legit
Try huffingpaint they might buy this story
Eat shit

vocaroo is so that you don't click the link and give them views, you fucking idiot, if you want to give the articles some money, go ahead and listen to the report yourself, retard.

Why not post an mp4?

>vocaroo.com/i/s09cYKmdlCYj
mp4 of the sound byte

Attached: vocaroo_test0_1.mp4 (1280x720, 880.1K)

Shill: 'Zig Forums endorses pedos'
Nice anime OP. I see your kind started spamming pedo-shit in other threads too.
What's on your schedule this week? Associate Zig Forums with pedophiles? I guess you got enough incriminating evidence of 'hate crimes' and 'terrorism' about half of Zig Forums and you are preparing for a crackdown.

Remember to archive, faggot.

Attached: Smug Time.jpg (901x889, 145.14K)

Top kike.

The thing is, why the fuck would anyone go to war with North Korea anyway? Shit's retarded, yo.

Amazing, literally every poster in this thread is a shill.

I'll give you a hint. It starts with a j.

Attached: Tip Top Smug.png (554x692, 448.66K)

i saw a clip of that on the news
surprised they aired it, i can't imagine how it sounds anything but good for him
cbb'd webming clipping
video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/06/15/5187300403138114125/480x270_MP4_5187300403138114125.mp4

Attached: Cel-FF6WwAAnvfx.jpg (675x1200 133.67 KB, 96.39K)

kek

Attached: 1461553351691.jpg (744x1052, 597.89K)

You are a dense faggot and impotent shill

and Zig Forums also has vocaroo support too.
you're a newfag.

Attached: Nigga Like Dick.jpg (400x332, 32.53K)

Gosh golly I sure love not having mods.

passive-aggressiveness is for women and numales

It's the Zig Forums you chose, girly.

Attached: MAGA.png (400x400, 213.89K)

lel

Sure thing, buddy.

Just say urbanites. All soyboys, numales, faggots etc. are urbanites. Or rather, all urban men are soyboys, numales, and faggots.

The last board owner protected this kind of shit and banned anybody who didnt like it.
At least now we can shit on the anime niggers freely.

hilarious.

Pedo-shills operation underway!

Check the images in this OP along with the following:

These threads are all on the top of the catalog.
What else do they have in common? Underage or nearly underage anime girls.

It's 10:00am in Israel. Sunday is a working day for them.

Interesting. Where do we go from here?!

It's even funnier when you think about trump's history.

hahahahahahahahahaha they deleted 2 threads already.

Don't know if mods did it or (((they))) did it. Oh god :D This was so fun.

Epic fucking. Send my regards to your (((bosses))). Explain to them that it's not your fault, shills. You are simply not smart enough compared to the average Zig Forumsack.

Shalom, faggots!

CUTEST Pnazergrenardier!

NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS

Isn't the only reason why he came to the meeting is because he blew up his fucking testing mountain? To me it looks like Kim is just trying to save face.

niggers

wow, you're actually retarded because you think you can't tamper with lipsync, please die in a fire, nobody needs a grandpa boomer who can't understand how technology works go around shitposting like that.

This is full of shit and you know it.

Don't tell me what words to use, nigger.