India imposes tariffs worth $238 Million on U.S. products

economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/economy/foreign-trade/india-proposes-retaliatory-tariffs-on-30-us-products/articleshow/64616872.cms

Attached: indiavsusa.jpg (1280x720, 123.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

worldsrichestcountries.com/top_us_imports.html
worldsrichestcountries.com/top-india-imports.html
news.sky.com/story/trumps-tariffs-what-you-need-to-know-11391050
medium.com/war-is-boring/indias-anti-terror-troops-despise-their-assault-rifle-3fcafa392aaa
thefirearmblog.com/blog/2015/05/04/india-replaces-all-insas-rifles-in-red-zones-with-aks-cites-insas-as-defective/
thefirearmblog.com/blog/2010/08/10/the-insas-5-56mm-rifle/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

RIP US TOILET COMPANIES, INDIA WILL NEVER POO IN THE LOO NOW

When they don't tax our imports, they call it a "concession". Because taxing our imports is normal to them.
When we tax their imports they call it a new shoah.
Imagine the gall of these fucks.

THE PARASITES OF THE WORLD HAVE DRAINED THE VITALITY OF AMERICA FOR LONG ENOUGH

NO MORE!

I want nothing from india, especially their h1b1s.

checked
239 million is nothing, small potatoes, lunch money.

They stand 1:1 with the sanctions imposed by the U.S.

Question is if Trump is going to suck it up, cuck out entirely or slap higher tariffs on India.

This is not reason to back down, this is a country doing what America never does and should do, hit back.

Ignoring the Indian tariff made in response to Trump's recent tariffs imposed on exports etc and just looking at this generally.

Yes that is called a concession, like Britain gives to large companies from the US to encourage them to set up in the UK or just to aid an industry usually with the UK expecting some kind of concession in kind in return.
Not taxing a company is universally known as a "tax concession".
How do you compare taxing an entity to not taxing them and try to conclude it as the same thing?

Oh no whatever shall I do

precious metals, drugs(indian drugs, raise your hand if you want to ingest drugs from the land of poo,) oil, machinery(wonder what this consists of), chemicals, clothes and steel.
worldsrichestcountries.com/top_us_imports.html
extracting resources from them is all I find acceptable, especially precious metals since the prices are suppressed that will eventually not be, don't need a poos to fall into a windfall when that day comes.

and here ares poo's imports.
worldsrichestcountries.com/top-india-imports.html

SAD

Guess what all that pharma requires.
Workers. Technicians. Packagers. Shippers. Drivers.
That's over 6.3 billion dollars in jobs and infrastructure that should be in the US.

You should know what that means.
India is the only country that has continued to make reliable 100+ years of service diesel engines.

Wait. Retaliatory? For what? I didn't even know that India was in Trump's crosshairs?

I've never been a druggie, on meds or take over the counter for every little thing as pushed on jewtv, but those kind of people are out there sucking them down. pox on weak drug faggots.

Trump's steel and aluminium tariffs - What you need to know
news.sky.com/story/trumps-tariffs-what-you-need-to-know-11391050

The US media reported it as a tax on China as though that was the only country it affected, then the next few days it reported dozens of countries threatening to retaliate to this, even the EU.
Even a low level drone should have deduced it wasn;t just a tax on Chinese imports

For the record most metals are imported from 3rd world regions which was why there were so many colonies of Europeans in Africa for example.

You know when your jewish media tells you something, it's never the full story or even the story.
Just a tip for the non jew-wise out there

no more waldorf salad for poo in loos. india is owned by the cabal (its one of the places they are testing out banning cash). trump needs to drop the fucking hammer on h1b visas and impose massive tariffs to bankrupt their worthless consulting/tech support industry. which also has the benefit of punishing the traitors that have been offshoring our tech jobs for decades. fuck them both.

Attached: 335c5bd50e722809e1d0646323bfd9fc--green-salad-recipes-for-a-crowd-easy-salad-recipes.jpg (736x1103, 110.85K)

You are aware that the entire US economy is running on never never land economics.
It's an artificial bubble based on debt that America couldn't repay if everyone in the US was taxed @ 100% for the next 500 years.

Trump isn't the saviour the CIA led alt-right told you, he is an agent of jewry doing their bidding who may perhaps be their agent that brings down to US for good this time.

Reading half these MAGApede flavoured comments and seeing the absolute destruction of any chance of resistance in the West go down with the whole Trumpstein scam, perhaps it's for the best the sooner the US goes down as they are essentially the only entity in the world preventing the rest of the world destroying isreal for good.

238 million in international trade is pocket change that's like 5 dollars. Though I do think Trump will spark the next recession with this

They can't even make an AK variant work properly. I bet those engines only work so well because the Brits were there running things.
medium.com/war-is-boring/indias-anti-terror-troops-despise-their-assault-rifle-3fcafa392aaa
thefirearmblog.com/blog/2015/05/04/india-replaces-all-insas-rifles-in-red-zones-with-aks-cites-insas-as-defective/
thefirearmblog.com/blog/2010/08/10/the-insas-5-56mm-rifle/

Attached: e48c5b6b426c8a74476d94325f9c5189c1e8c832318765da076ca608a149eaf7.jpg (1214x910, 596.61K)

The US debt is in Dollars.
The US can pay for that debt by printing green papers.
Of course that would devalue your money, makes it dificult to pay for your imports.

You will notice the end of the US as a great power when other countries demand a different currency then dollars. That happened to Great Britain when they had to pay the USA in dollars, during WWI, WWII.

The jew banking scam can never be paid off by design, all the promises of government hand outs are bigger than can be delivered, and the jew derivatives scam that is hundreds of trillions that they'll stick us underwriting like the bank "bailouts," yes, there is no way out except defaulting, but when it comes to small potatoes of debt to other countries, more is owed to America than the other way around.

Attached: debts-owed-to-debts-owed-by-the-united-states.jpg (2925x2900, 947.51K)

$238 Million

there is more spent on electricity of loading this thread

FLUSH THE POO'S

Oh no what a loss in US market

Unrelated does anyone know burger own stores in Helsinki Finland? I want to support the non-jew little man out of spite

There is this one British/US foods store near Hard Rock Cafe. Also the nip store (tokyokan) sells some bretty gud stuff to make food out of or snacks in general.

A third world country, of all places, is trying to strong-arm us. Fuck off…

You know I was checking into India technology and found out that around the year 20?? India fucking nukes Great Britain in a retaliation strike.

tariffs on toilet paper?

Nice chart but I think it's implying that private ownership of debt is state ownership. We are not communist.

Trump should have signed a major trade deal directly with India before all of these tariffs. That way all excess could be shipped to the poos.

Sounds like India is getting even with Trump – feelz good, man.

Attached: India stree shitter.png (659x609, 184.12K)

Do they not realize that we actually don't need anything from them? We can produce our own steel.

Attached: do_it_faggoth.jpg (500x660, 86.77K)

India puts tariffs on US goods? INDIA???

Is this a joke?

Unrust the belt?

Let's help Moshe figure it out.

Attached: India.png (691x435 29.51 KB, 20.29K)

What I find slightly amusing is the fact that India will soon surpass France and the UK to become the 5th largest economy in the world.

A literal pile of poo.

European nations are getting weighed down, mud is heavy.

It is always good to stop the international commerce a bit. Things got out of hand, and with it, people were promoted to migrate as well.
This is nothing but good news.

India and China's gdp is clearly overinflated from building fake ghost towns. Well, fake everything that doesn't enter use.
Multiple countries give India billions a year in aid because it's africa tier. Who left to it's own devices devolves into famine and plague.

Attached: bypass2.png (630x400 1019 B, 227.67K)

We were getting their steel and Al too? No wonder it was so shit

Attached: I'll See Myself To The Wall.jpg (400x400, 86.84K)

So what happens when they start stealing accidentally mislabeled pesticide/pharmaceutical formulae?

Attached: Pajeet My Ack.gif (243x228, 1.47M)

Jesus Christ, why? You fucking pajeet shitters were supposed to be our allies against the chinks and about getting revenge on europe in particular the jew-k for shitting on you.

Why not? Bring production back to where it belongs. You're guaranteed better-quality steel that won't snap like peanut brittle. You know, like how chink steel tends to do.

Yeah but still. So long as we keep artificially propping them up that shit will continue.

Very true. I can barely imagine how Europe would flourish without the cultural enrichment.

I've been here since the first exodus and I remember very well the PEGIDA threads we had at the end of 2014. Back then we were right at the beginning of the struggle in a sense, and we've made plenty of progress since then… I'm optimistic.

Hard to believe this was 4 years ago…Damn…

(Damn it)
I'm seriously angry about steel. Why do almost 30 year old cars still have full zinc coatings while 5 year old Chrysler-FIATs have structrual rust?

We went through a huge shitty steel period right before that as well. The majority of the cars from the 70's are being held together with rust.

They know the h1b gravy-train is coming to an end and are trying to get ahead of their economic demise.

lol, ok

70s too? I'm guessing that's why almost all of the Datsuns are gone.

Attached: sad frog.jpg (220x200, 9.71K)

It helped push people to buying foreign and the offshoring of our auto industry. Kikes have been running the long game.

Chevy could probably compete at this point if they'd lower their fucking belt lines. Decent cars, but fuck-ugly.

All of the crap is so overpriced for what you get and made out of AL and fiberglass, it's sad. But you gotta have that back-up camera and nav system because heaven forbid you learn to drive.
Makes me sick thinking about it.

Very likely, since he's doing everything backwards. You build up the self-sufficiency and then you go to work on a trade war. He seems mostly interested in just trying to leverage exporting countries not finding new markets to soak up production fast enough into concessions to keep the PNAC agenda on life support.

Yeah, keep blaming the white man making a difference and doing something right for America. kek

Attached: Shut (your) Shithole.jpg (480x480, 60.15K)

Things are bad for skilled drivers. You can't even get a longitudinal engine car without it being loaded down with ABS, traction control, and poor quality electric steering.

The jew was implicitly named with regards to PNAC. You not from around here? You could always go back to reddit.

How do you build self-sufficiency when you can't pay your workers or maintain your equipment because no one's buying your products yet?

So I guess we've been giving concessions for steel and aluminum this whole time and have just now stopped giving those concessions. Huh.

You have to nationalize factories [or build nationalized factories where they don't exist]. Trump isn't going to do that, so it's all pretty much a dead end. It is what it is. He owns stock in all of these corporations that have been on the forefront of exporting all of the industry. He's just trying to goose numbers and get some more wiggleroom for the zionist project without really going after the root cause [because he's connected to the root cause, even if he wasn't high enough up to be signing off on it].

US can easily win this trade war

Calling it the United States really should be considered false advertising at this point. Call it New Niggeria or Israel's Bitch States.

Calm down pajeet, relax and take a poo in the street. It'll make you feel better.

Weren't the companies building new factories only hiring shitskins so they could pay cheaper wages anyways?

Oh look a commie. Because normal businesses can't produce shit without the government propping them up.
Oh wait the sole reason for the loss of manufacturing is the government fucking them in the ass by propping up foreign companies. Let's do even more of that by creating imbalances in the free market because the market surely doesn't know what consumers need.
What if we take the government out of the fucking industry and let them run their course. Shielding them against foreign 3rd world cheap ass labor companies is the only good thing that the government can actually do good and is in all honestly the only constitutional thing in the whole thing that they can do.
Why do you commies have to have your dirty fingers in everyone's pie? And then you wonder why every pie tastes like shit.

Attached: 1468462336912.jpg (255x217, 24.21K)

Exactly, poos for whatever reason don't mind being paid next to nothing for hard labor of which they suck at mind you. They'll even use this "talent" to scam the ever loving fuck out of old people with those windows telecom scams from a few years back. All on top of being somehow proud of this, thinking it'll make them a super power by 2020. India needs to be nuked.

All kinds of industries and facilities were nationalized under the NSDAP. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Actually, you probably do. That's why you're so quick to shut. it. down.

Are you the Frodo poster? I love that guy!

That's why you can't trust the same people who created the conditions to fix them. If they thought they were something that needed "fixing" they wouldn't have done them in the first place. Capital made its choice and you're seeing it.

deserves an old meme
SAGE

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (474x612, 99.96K)

Calm down Jamal Hernandez. Go buy get some free ice scream with your USA EBT card and get a free latte from Starbucks on the way back to the housing projects in Jew York before your Uber shift to get some extra money for weed and a white hooker tonight.

Sounds good to me, enjoy stepping in shit.

Because you are a monkey.

It means that India has a precedent of taxing these items but give US companies a concession - meaning they don't. Tell me if you need it any simpler.

While on vacation in the Caribbean, all the souvenir shops were owned by Indians (locals working in front for flavor of course) all selling the countries souvenir items "Made in China" and Knock-Offs and Drugs out of the back if you asked. India trades with China, then exports items to said countries, just another way goods are laundered.
Pic related;

Attached: Capture.PNG (962x765, 62.61K)

A monkey living a better life than you :^)

Good shit, I hope they stick to it and Trump escalates until there are millions of casualties just from lack of food. Let the gommunism become visible by the death toll.

Stay mad kike.

The argument that just becouse Hitler did it is completely irrelevant considering that they were at war and had completely different economy compared to present US one. And up to the war the economy was quite free and as a result booming.
Nice arguments commie. Now gtfo if you have none.

Attached: 1467492343189.jpg (399x388, 101.02K)

Good for you, jammin jamal. Good for you.

Harley started manufacturing one of their bikes (the street 500/750) in India. I wonder if this will affect the future of that bike at all. On one hand I don't like to see Harley making bikes made outside of America, on the other hand they have been having a pretty rough time in the past few years having to shut down one of their plants. This bike was helping them to reach customers that otherwise weren't interested in or couldn't afford a Harley.

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2018-06-17-14-19-01.jpg (2011x1042, 928.64K)

Filtered.

No, it isn't. The NSDAP is the blueprint. That is what the jews went to war over.
So are you.
Yes, their's wasn't controlled by kikes. That is why it spurred a global war. Filtered.

They are overpriced pieces of shit and have been for years. Figures that this one was also an overpriced piece of shit even at the lower price.

T. Sportsbike owner

Ask me how I know you're a faggot.

No user, you are the faggot.

I had a 1200 custom XL, moshe. They are pieces of shit.

Boomer, please go back to masturbating over how World War 2 was a right and just war in your old people home. We don't want you here.

Attached: 5f05ee5cf6e9763979942a9b02df69099fcaa93aac475d56e00edf9cc34887b3.png (500x500, 141.44K)

Your job in providing some competent arguments is still failing.
And you have no idea what that blueprint says if you say that they just nationalized things.
Nationalizing companies? You're a thick one.
The fact that they were at war implies that they had to relocate sources for the war effort. And even then it was done it was way too late and might have been a big factor in costing them the war.
The US is nowhere in the near of having the same troubles.
I was talking about composition of the economy you fucking retard. You have no idea what you are even arguing over.
Good. Let people see what a retard you are.

I'd rather have a ural. Shame Indian got screwed, loved the suicide shift.

Hitler didn‘t nationalize any industry.

What's a good cheap truck to buy and what's a good cheap bike to buy?

You're too fat to be riding motorcycles anyways.

But when did I say any of that?

Go find any used pickup for sale.
Ask to drive it for 10 miles.
Drive it for 10 miles.
Done.

i thought you guys were for protectionism?? Is it bad when others do it
? Cant have it both ways fellas.

You are implying that we are upset because of the protectionism. We aren't. We're sort of just mocking India for their shitty attempts at it.

Fuck off retard.

REGIONAL POWER

My only question is; what provoked India to instate the their own tariffs against America? Did Trump include tariffs against India as well? Because if he didn't then we now know how far China is up Indias ass right now