60,000 DACA recipients with arrest records, including 10 accused murderers, allowed to stay in US

Joshua Collins
Joshua Collins

Nearly 60,000 immigrants with arrest records – including 10 accused of murder – have been allowed to stay in the United States under the Obama-era Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) revealed Monday.

According to DHS, 59,786 DACA recipients have been arrested while in the U.S. – approximately 7.8 percent of all who have been approved to remain in this country under the program since it was created in 2012. Of those, 53,792 were arrested before their most recent request for a so-called "grant of deferred action" was approved. Another 7,814 were arrested after their request was approved.

The DHS statistics do not indicate how many of the arrested immigrants were convicted of crimes, nor do they indicate whether charges were reduced or dropped. They also do not indicate how many arrested DACA recipients were deported as the result of a conviction.

Francis Cissna, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) director, told “Fox & Friends" the agency wants to release as much data about DACA as possible for the public and lawmakers to be informed.

foxnews.com/politics/2018/06/18/thousands-daca-recipients-with-arrest-records-including-10-accused-murderers-allowed-to-stay-in-us.html

Attached: 170518animals.jpg (79.73 KB, 800x420)

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/issues/immigration/
usnews.com/news/data-mine/articles/2018-03-13/fewer-crossing-border-fewer-deported-immigration-under-trump
washingtontimes.com/news/2018/apr/4/illegal-immigration-200-percent-march-along-us-mex/
theblaze.com/news/2018/05/10/deportations-from-the-us-to-mexico-have-jumped-in-2018
yahoo.com/news/us-deportations-mexico-rise-start-174421652.html
cnn.com/2018/06/12/us/immigration-separated-children-southern-border/index.html
kvue.com/article/news/local/laura-bush-says-zero-tolerance-immigration-policy-is-cruel/269-565244625
cnn.com/2018/06/18/politics/republican-party-family-separation/index.html
chacha.wikia.com/wiki/Yakko

Wyatt Young
Wyatt Young

DACA Don does it again. I’m sure they’re all based as fuck

Caleb Foster
Caleb Foster

TRUMPEDES BTFO

Attached: Screenshot-20170819-083733.jpg (142.65 KB, 442x638)

Matthew White
Matthew White

BUT ITS CHESS

Gavin Morris
Gavin Morris

<Oy vey you don't understand politiks like wot uz fashy based MAGApedes does

Attached: BasedFashyMudsAut-KikeQueeraAndjews.jpg (142.11 KB, 1374x1031)

Cameron Adams
Cameron Adams

President Trump announced this past September that he was ending the DACA program, though a series of federal court rulings has kept it functioning for the time being.
<a series of federal court rulings has kept it functioning
THIS IS ALL ORANGE KIKE DRUMPF'S FAULT

obligatory I'm a bernie bro now

Attached: blackpills.jpg (81.52 KB, 1023x682)

Logan Jackson
Logan Jackson

The DHS statistics do not indicate how many of the arrested immigrants were convicted of crimes, nor do they indicate whether charges were reduced or dropped. They also do not indicate how many arrested DACA recipients were deported as the result of a conviction
do not indicate how many of the arrested immigrants were convicted of crimes
nor do they indicate whether charges were reduced or dropped
They also do not indicate how many arrested DACA recipients were deported as the result of a conviction
no one knows anything about where theyre going to go, so that obviously must mean they're being given citizenship as we speak
Reportrd for obvious astroturf. Title is completely speculative and not at all backed up by the article you even posted. This is 2016 tier shilling.

Andrew King
Andrew King

Pray tell, fellow fashy goyim, just what has Trump actually done to save the West in your unbiased fashy based NeoCon jewish opinion?

From any independent standpoint it looks like he simply secured even more jewish power for ZOG, if that was even possible.

Connor Rodriguez
Connor Rodriguez

You don't understand the nuances and intricacies of fashy based neoConservative politics goys

Attached: C-slzfFVwAESviy.jpg (137.13 KB, 839x1200)

Ethan Myers
Ethan Myers

Good morning hasbara-kun! Don't mind me, I'm just here to support you in your mission of repeating yourself daily on Zig Forums!

Attached: smug14.jpg (357.2 KB, 1104x1104)

Carter Martinez
Carter Martinez

smug14.jpg

Good morning kikey

Jacob Martin
Jacob Martin

Smug anime posting Kampfy bot at a loose end now its point of contact got gassed and can't have anons banned in an instant anymore
Where's your Kampfy to save you now?

Attached: roach.jpg (334.83 KB, 1200x1600)

Cooper Rodriguez
Cooper Rodriguez

Where in the article does it actually say anything other than
oh vey dhs wont tell us the status of the beaners?
No deflection, no trump distraction. Point to the exact line that proves any of the op's suppositions or your suppositions.
==
The DHS statistics do not indicate how many of the arrested immigrants were convicted of crimes, nor do they indicate whether charges were reduced or dropped. They also do not indicate how many arrested DACA recipients were deported as the result of a conviction==
This block completely disproves anything other than the fact that dhs isnt saying shit.

let me ignore everything of substance and immediately go for the distraction
Pilpul isnt an argument. Again, prove any of ops claims with cited text from the article.

Evan Roberts
Evan Roberts

bot
That's a low blow hasbara-kun, we've had some good conversations!

Attached: smug27.png (925.17 KB, 666x793)

Logan Long
Logan Long

we've had some good conversations!
Like when you and you team of organised hasbarats round on any user exposing jewish subversion, then spam smug anime loli girl JPGs hitting that report button, openly taunting and goading anons until Imkampfy comes along to ban and delete all offending antisemitic posts from Zig Forums

Yeah, that's not actually conversation of any sort.

Does Kushner still pay you despite your toothless inability to get any criticism of the ZOG emperor removed from here anymore?

Jaxon Sanders
Jaxon Sanders

series of federal court rulings has kept it functioning
That's the thing, the courts have zero authority to rule on this, obama illegally did this through executive order, so should have never been followed to begin with, but because those in government don't understand/don't care about the Constitution, they carried it out, anyrate back to Trump, he has full unquestioned authority to yank an "executive order," yet there he and the rest of them are pretending the courts get to declare the new president has to keep the old presidents illegal executive order. this is so off the rails from legal process and authority, what they're doing is all made up on the spot, lawless, and trump and friends are going along with it when they shouldn't be.

Levi Rogers
Levi Rogers

Let it all out, little buddy. I know repeating yourself is your life's mission, and I'm here to help!

Attached: smug-beaver-knight.jpg (9.33 KB, 184x184)

Mason Reyes
Mason Reyes

Pilpul. Disprove how this
==
The DHS statistics do not indicate how many of the arrested immigrants were convicted of crimes, nor do they indicate whether charges were reduced or dropped. They also do not indicate how many arrested DACA recipients were deported as the result of a conviction==
This entire thread is an obvious astroturf. You cant just post an article and lie about the content faggots.

Alexander Ortiz
Alexander Ortiz

Who cares either way? 60K beaners can now stay. That's bad enough even if they're all model citizens, which they're not.

Cameron Jones
Cameron Jones

So from your findings just how many criminal beaners have been deported by the Orange kike according to the official reports of which you will provide substantial evidence for in your next post?

Ryder Harris
Ryder Harris

What does this have to do with Trump other than the image of this post has Trump in it?

Chase Miller
Chase Miller

The DHS statistics do not indicate how many of the arrested immigrants were convicted of crimes, nor do they indicate whether charges were reduced or dropped. They also do not indicate how many arrested DACA recipients were deported as the result of a conviction
Fucking phoneposting

Dylan Reed
Dylan Reed

we cant even make an argument
we cant even disprove your claims
let's ask retarded offtopic questions
No, prove how
Doesn't disprove the whole op.

Eli Jackson
Eli Jackson

I think it might have something to do with the fact Trump pretended to his retarded MAGApedo base when he was electioneering that he would do something about the criminal immigrants Mexican;ts especially, something about a wall, and locking up Hillary… it was such a long time ago I don't think anyone remembers anymore

Attached: WheresTheBeefGirlHasHadEnoughOfNeoConsDonsBullshit.jpg (64.27 KB, 317x483)

Nathan Nelson
Nathan Nelson

phoneposting DACA defending cuck
It checks out.

It's just a sense of malaise that Trump can't seem to get anything done. DACA was an executive order that could be torn up day 1 but wasn't.

William Gomez
William Gomez

nice shilling attempt. but he's gone above and beyond what anyone from here expected of him and it's only 2 years in.
still not tired of winning, kike.

Gabriel Price
Gabriel Price

So you're fine with 60K beaners if they don't have a record?

Cameron Adams
Cameron Adams

nobody wants any non-whites in this country.

Oliver Rogers
Oliver Rogers

It's gotten to the point people can recognize you just by your pics. Not that it matters no is behind drumf anymore

Andrew Brooks
Andrew Brooks

nice shilling attempt. but he's gone above and beyond what anyone from here expected of him and it's only 2 years in.
still not tired of winning, kike.
above and beyond what anyone from here expected of him
Ain't no doubt no one quite expected him to fellate his best mate Bibi quite so hard and quite so often.
Indeed I bet that was even a surprise to all his jewish NeoCon doners

Attached: 9f07919cdc2589fa6a02b74a1bf04c1f26576ccc89543b93d928c1dbd16ffd6f.png (15.59 KB, 255x255)
Attached: 1513849491178.png (713.72 KB, 818x936)

Henry Gray
Henry Gray

Yeah but he's implying that since we can't know if they had records or not we're not allowed to bitch about 60k more dacaspics.

Evan Long
Evan Long

he's implying that we're not allowed to bitch about spics.
really? i didnt pick that up at all.

aw, did trump hurt you? feel betrayed? im sorry little guy. either youre a shill, or a stupid fucking magapede faggot from leddit. go back. youre an embarrassment.

Parker Cook
Parker Cook

whitehouse.gov/issues/immigration/

Isaiah Butler
Isaiah Butler

he's gone above and beyond what anyone from here expected of him and it's only 2 years in

HOLY SHIT HOW MUCH OF A TRUMPCUCK CAN YOU BE TO SAY THESE WORDS

Dominic Myers
Dominic Myers

or a stupid fucking magapede faggot from leddit
not supporting trump is magapede
You guys are really desperate.

William Robinson
William Robinson

kikefy is the only one allowed to save smugs
Life must be hard with room temperature IQ

Attached: doublesmug5.png (49.35 KB, 337x279)

Cooper Thomas
Cooper Thomas

HOW MUCH OF A TRUMPCUCK CAN YOU BE TO SAY THESE WORDS
I imagine somewhere on the scale between "based black guy" and "esoteric immigration"

Hunter Flores
Hunter Flores

how much did you expect of him? how high were your hopes? sounds like they were sky high. which makes you a faggot. im so sorry to be the one to tell you.

no, thinking trump would be the god emperor, savior of the white race makes you a faggot magapede. get your head checked, faggot. think about what i said. he's gone above and beyond what we EXPECTED of him. do you know what that means? or are you too much of a nigger to comprehend.

Wyatt Wood
Wyatt Wood

Straw man, I never claimed any such thing. Prove how
Doesn't disprove the real estate.

Don't engage them on their level user, they know they can't answer truthful statements, just hammer them.

Xavier Taylor
Xavier Taylor

It's more your filename conventions. Look at that, doublesmug5. You, kikey, are the one who does it like that.

trump is great if you didn't expect a single thing

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF ALAMOSHILLS

Justin Brooks
Justin Brooks

You're a newfag, m8. If you lurked more you would know that I'm not kikefy. That nigger banned me every time I said something remotely disagreeing with him

Attached: doublesmug3.png (379.26 KB, 746x472)

Jonathan Adams
Jonathan Adams

SAY IT WITH ME FELLOW MAGAPEDES MAKE ISRAEL GREAT AGAIN

Attached: makeisraelgreatagain.jpg (134.82 KB, 1280x720)

Dominic Gray
Dominic Gray

he's gone above and beyond what we EXPECTED of him
You've repeated it yet not elaborated on what he has done to exceed any of "our" expectations.

So far all he's achieved is to do everything his best mate Bibi told him to, continue funding ISIS, sold arms to the Saudis, attacked Syrias air defences allowing isreal free air bombing runs without reply,gifted $6.6M dollars to the White Helmet mossad filmmakers and backtracked on every single promise he made to his gullible cartoon frog posting spastic base

Admittedly nobody expected him to suck quite so much jewish cock, only you speak of this as though that's a good thing

Attached: 8025420-3x2-700x467.jpg (48.97 KB, 441x295)
Attached: BasedBailingOutOfChineseIndustries.JPG (62.02 KB, 705x397)
Attached: BasedjewWorldOrder.jpg (217.8 KB, 1484x989)

Levi Morris
Levi Morris

Oh no, he likes Israel, I guess I'd better not vote for him in 2020!
I would like to vote for <2020 Democratic Candidate> because I'm an accelerationist, yeah, that's it.

Chase Murphy
Chase Murphy

trump is great if you didn't expect a single thing
nice way to say you thought trump would be the next hitler, faggot.

instead we just have mexicans leaving slowly instead of coming in droves, the leftists and msm having daily meltdowns, hollyjew burning, anti-semetism and anti-israel sentiments hitting the mainstream, pedophiles being arrested at record highs, and enough comedy gold and salt to last a lifetime.

we also havnt eliminated assad/syria and their remaining christian population unlike what was expected to happen with every other candidate.

but your faggot brain somehow expected more than that? from a jew york liberal getting elected through the republican party?

Jason Collins
Jason Collins

Imkikey banned me, for posting non stop smug anime girl JPGs and promoting every single neoCon jewish puppet as ourguy, while hitting the report button along with my team of isreali hasbara kikes on every single user posting antisemitic content proving the kike I was shilling for was a kike
Expect Kampfy never once banned you or any of your jewish gaslighting krew

There isn't a single user with an IQ over 50 that either fell for your daily astroturfing or so much as want's you kikes here

Brody Harris
Brody Harris

Drumpf is better than le democrats so you should vote for him and make israel based goyim.

You are either a fucking moron or a paid shill. Which is it?

Attached: zog.jpg (264 KB, 1160x629)

Blake Peterson
Blake Peterson

Good job hasbara-kun, continue repeating yourself!

Attached: smug17.jpg (12.58 KB, 197x200)

Dylan Wood
Dylan Wood

WHO SHOULD I VOTE FOR?

Joseph Myers
Joseph Myers

Kek yeah sure. Keep pilpulling all day kikey.

Attached: 086d83dc47b7539a9dbea360245b27e8643f6a5dcb282ca1994f96fd2091ce9f.webm (3.13 MB, 640x360)

William Campbell
William Campbell

It doesn't really matter if you believe me or not, newfriend. The new mods can see my post history, and if I was kikefy they would have banned me already.

Attached: smug29.png (359.77 KB, 588x598)

Oliver Martin
Oliver Martin

Why do you call him Drümpf, because he's literally Hitler because it's German and you and your soyboy friends at your office don't like Germans because the Nazis?

Tyler Jones
Tyler Jones

when you have nothing to do in your life except deep obsession about "Muh drumpf? that you'd distort any information to fit into your narrative.

Andrew Evans
Andrew Evans

I cannot demonstrate a single reason for my continued persistence in promoting the orange kike here, so I will effeminately affect a tough guy stance and claim you thought Trump was gonna be Hitler, just like me and the rest of the MAGApede spastics kept on insisting throughout the campaign and beyond into his jewish Presidency
Nope, I along with all the other anons were routinely banned daily because of kikes like you and this dickless maggot here [38aa0c] hitting the report button calling for Imkampfy to ban us for our criticism of Trump.

Attached: ban-2a.jpg (118.33 KB, 1004x945)

Hunter Long
Hunter Long

New mods don't ban like a spastic nigger like you did, kikey. Remember to set up the livestream when your kushnerbux dry up.

Xavier Sanders
Xavier Sanders

They were banning him for a while whenever he popped up. Again, you would know this if you weren't new :^)

Attached: smug25.png (983.07 KB, 1600x900)

William Cox
William Cox

You're just one of the many hasbarat kikes that policed these boards attacking any user who could prove you were lying kikes shilling for ZOG and filled any thread that did with endless smug anime girl JPG spam until Kampfy came along to delete and bane them.

Jason Brooks
Jason Brooks

Good, good! Give in to the repetition!

Attached: palpy.jpg (111.31 KB, 620x320)

Owen Watson
Owen Watson

nice kike tactic. but i just elaborated and you refuse to address any of my points i made in that post.
maybe move the goalposts again to further implicate yourself as a kike. surely that will support your argument.

Attached: ad369703b3e3f1e4ca4cbd8f05f3de4b0c58f25e93034e02297c3628434145e5.png (11 KB, 555x384)
Attached: 2708ea347185b1cb04cadf9f6ff4158934b12dfba7e204da20843ea440de9d75.png (12.04 KB, 566x303)

Christian Nguyen
Christian Nguyen

38aa0c is kikey. He's been screeching in the meta thread since his demodding. It's pretty hilarious really.

Jace Rodriguez
Jace Rodriguez

he still keeps those bans close to his hart as all of his shattered dreams
for 2 years
I'm surprised that he hasn't found a job yet.

David Campbell
David Campbell

whenever he popped up.
Like right now? Seriously how big of a paycut did you take for that double redditor stunt

Brody Thomas
Brody Thomas

While all I have ever done is post smug anime loli girl JPG in the absence of any defence of my shilling for jewry
I will maintain it's you goys that repeat yourselves
Ha Ha Ha, why won't kampfy come along and remove these goyische oiks from our Kampfy crafted nu-pol, I've hit the report button at least 6 million times now

No Kampfy, no way to get any anons removed for posting non-kushner approved comments

Carter Rodriguez
Carter Rodriguez

you think these shills are going to let it go? they have nothing to live for, especially after hillary and podesta laughed at them for being basement dwelling virgins. and they even continued afterwards.
they continue to support the people that have no respect for them and what they do.
cuckold mentality.

Joshua Adams
Joshua Adams

Is this the "imkampfy derangement syndrome" he talked about? I suppose not all of his bans were complete nonsense! The more you know.
UNLIMITED POWER!!

Attached: palpy-power.jpg (50.65 KB, 1920x1080)

Wyatt Taylor
Wyatt Taylor

Adolf Hitler or George Washington. No one is actually going to fix anything. Just perpetuate the kike system.

Attached: saviour.jpg (129.34 KB, 477x695)
Attached: washington-portrait-P.jpeg (400.69 KB, 1038x539)

Nathaniel Lewis
Nathaniel Lewis

imkampfy derangement syndrome
All but confirmed

Zachary Anderson
Zachary Anderson

thats a fancy way of saying "dont vote goy!"
who taught you to phrase it like that i wonder?

Attached: 463b1085c116a11a85d20875c6b326b50c9e5ca9dd84948896d96f5460ddc080.jpg (42.87 KB, 300x256)

Samuel Fisher
Samuel Fisher

Many such cases!

Attached: 1.png (241.25 KB, 587x368)
Attached: 1.5.jpg (10.35 KB, 1x1)

Jaxson Nguyen
Jaxson Nguyen

Does trump have his own paid JIDF shills here?

Attached: 1cb.gif (496.72 KB, 400x400)

Nolan Gray
Nolan Gray

G-d bless ZOGemperor Trump

Blake Morris
Blake Morris

He probably is Kampfy, or just one of the little isreali hasbara sentries that would police this board, swarming in on any user with non Kushner approved opinions until Kampfy would ban them.

They're all the same team, who did the exact same thing, whether Kampfy himself or just a low-rent hasbara kike with access to Imkampfy's smug anime girl JPG folder

It's a gaslighting kike, whether actually Kampfy or one of his crew it doesn't matter,it still posts here as though a single user doesn't want it dead.

It's this staggering lack of self awareness that's been the downfall of these jews throughout the ages

Attached: HasbaraKikeModsUsualTrickery.png (252.51 KB, 840x910)

Carter Martin
Carter Martin

jews don't want you to vote for parties they own and to legitimatize the system they control

Attached: vote.jpg (186.89 KB, 1280x800)

Cameron King
Cameron King

Project Alamo. They had the mod position until a month ago

Wyatt Clark
Wyatt Clark

So, since Trump is this ZOG Puppet, what's the harm in accelerating our demise to an anarchic state by voting for him so that waiting for Hitler would be more realistic?

Gavin Ramirez
Gavin Ramirez

Poor kikey is writhing that he can't control the narrative anymore. Pretty sad to see, but par for the course I guess.

Julian Lopez
Julian Lopez

yes goy vote for (((democracy))) and to protect the (((central banking system))).

Attached: 24f.jpg (74.52 KB, 501x800)

Michael Sanchez
Michael Sanchez

Never change, goon-san. This is why people save smugs. The replies sweet tasting goodness

Attached: smug10.jpg (61.32 KB, 398x582)

Levi Watson
Levi Watson

Cos like we cannot any longer gaslight you goys on Zig Forums as we used to, how about this new approach to make return Zig Forums back to championing NeoCon jewry again just like when this place was under Kampfys rule?

Wyatt Barnes
Wyatt Barnes

And? Voting was largely considered a joke here before this election

Oliver Campbell
Oliver Campbell

the agency wants to release as much data about DACA as possible for the public and lawmakers to be informed.
Informed kikes will still act like kikes. Inform the populace instead.
They allow obamas exec order because they probably benefited after the fact. The only reason I can think of trump not using exec order to destroy daca is because demokikes pussyfooting it is fun to watch and that trump does not want to abuse exec order like a nigger kike would.

Caleb Smith
Caleb Smith

everyone I don't like is a goon
Classic kikey pilpul. But I thought I was a JIDF agent? I can't keep up with all these designations.

Attached: e04b3615ea57d8f8e835c9dc6aac2179.jpg (261.13 KB, 1405x2435)

Adam Perez
Adam Perez

Must have burned your fingers to post that image, goon-san!

Attached: smug2.jpg (35.02 KB, 400x400)

John Hernandez
John Hernandez

Answer the question, don't call me a shill with extra words and run away like a coward.

Attached: 48---o0ntuR7.jpg (73.85 KB, 1280x720)

Daniel Taylor
Daniel Taylor

precisely, kike.

vote for democracy? i didnt realize their was an election to choose if we're going to practice democracy or not. when is that election?

"here"
objectively wrong, newfriend
the system may be tipped and unbalanced, but its not unbeatable. (((they))) cant control everything that tightly. youre giving the kikes way too much credit.

Tyler Bennett
Tyler Bennett

keep hammering that point. you wont get a proper answer.
inb4 he tries to convince you to vote democrat to excellerate everything at a faster rate

Isaiah Wilson
Isaiah Wilson

No one is saying that voting for Trump would be bad since he's just as kiked up as anyone else, just that pretending like he isn't an Israel puppet is ludicrous.

Zachary Ramirez
Zachary Ramirez

Nobody bragged about being a republican before this election. You must be thinking of your old home on Reddit.

Attached: image.png (542.7 KB, 678x575)

Joshua Martinez
Joshua Martinez

Democracy only works when it's just white men who can vote. America was originally designed to be fascist. Now a days women, blacks, and illegal spics can vote in our elections. (((Democracy))) is a joke.

Attached: lg-2918b80f930f-founding-fathers-featured.jpg (99.81 KB, 1126x475)

Carson Roberts
Carson Roberts

Answer the question, goy!
Always amused at the repeated refrain of the isreali kike on Zig Forums
Demands an answer to its question, only there usually isn't a question presented at all.
The only time there ever is a question that it and its team repeatedly demand you answer, it will be in the vein of
Oy vey when did you stop beating your wife?
Which a dozen IDs would swarm on in the thread demanding you answer their dishonest question, while spamming smug anime loli girl JPGs.

Here we are some years later and it continues its pre-written script from its Tel Aviv offices

Does Kushner still pay if you can't stop us proving you're lying kikes shilling for jewry anymore?

Lincoln Smith
Lincoln Smith

That isn't how it works. Part of accelerationism is making your enemy the fall guy. If shit goes bad while Trump is in office, then the failure can all be blamed on the policies that Trump professed to support. We want the pendulum effect.

Gabriel Williams
Gabriel Williams

where did anyone here brag about being a republican?
maybe youre confusing this place with reddit?
try shilling one site at a time, i think youre getting yourself all confused.

yes, exactly why telling white nationalists and whites to not vote is something only a kike would do. get it?

not answering the question and squirming away is exactly what hitler described how kikes argue in mein kampf. you argue just like a kike, straight out of mein kampf.

Zachary Mitchell
Zachary Mitchell

Keep hammering that point
Answer the question goy
I know there wasn't any question,but hey if we all harass him while post smug anime loli girl JPGs, by the time any goy realises we're just gaslighting kikes, Imkampfy will be along to clean up the offending non-jew anons so we can promote jewish politics freely without any goyische interuptions

With Imkikey no longer here to save you, you'll just have to accept we can now post our proof of your kikery on Zig Forums from now on

Nicholas Rogers
Nicholas Rogers

Answer. The. Fucking. Question.

Attached: 14112.png (54.41 KB, 500x500)

Jayden Reed
Jayden Reed

Oy vey, answer the question
Tee Hee, nobody else here can read to see there wasn't any question
Besides which why would an user be held to account and demands of answering any question made by such obvious deceptive lying kikes such as we?
Ha ha ha we win, because anons can't read and see what irritating kikes we really are

Carter Morgan
Carter Morgan

He can't, hasbara-kun is compelled to repeat himself on Zig Forums every day

Alexander Perry
Alexander Perry

so you want us to vote for liberal democrats?

if i put goy in the sentence, i'll implicate them as the kike!
answer the question kike

t-there are no questions!
i'll even let you choose kike; answer
or

Nolan Perry
Nolan Perry

Why would I vote to perpetuate a completely zogged.com system that treats women and blacks as my equal as a white man? The founding fathers clearly only wanted white men voting. Should I go vote for the next democrat or republican thats going to keep the same shit up? I don't vote because no one represents my interests. God you fucking shills are retarded.

Attached: voting-rights-1960-thumb-640xauto-5660.jpg (61.5 KB, 640x400)

Colton Nelson
Colton Nelson

Not only was there no question, but even if there was, I'd never be obliged to answer to someone so obviously an isreali jew gaslighting on Zig Forums
But the key point here is that there wasn't any question, you know this, I know this and any user with an IQ over 50 knows this.

I know you and your hasbara pack will continue this line of demanding I answer the non-existent question, but I want it noted by other anons just how you operate, every single fucking day, with the same activity and MO on here.

Christian Adams
Christian Adams

but I want it noted by other anons just how you much I repeat myself, every single fucking day, with the same activity and MO on here.
Noted!

Attached: doublesmug.jpg (53.54 KB, 500x375)

Hudson Davis
Hudson Davis

Fuck I forgot the you

Asher Ward
Asher Ward

so you want us to vote for liberal democrats?
That's better than voting republican, yes. You end up with the same policies either way, but with Democrats in charge then liberal ideas take the blame.

Grayson Rodriguez
Grayson Rodriguez

Just answer it, is there any harm in voting if it doesn't do anything, and everyone is a kike?

Attached: 31688.jpg (27.91 KB, 539x566)

Henry Evans
Henry Evans

The jews "question" ITT
Oy vey I see you don't want to support our outrageously jewish Orange kike this term, so does that mean we can count on your vote for Hillary goy?

Again, your question was little more than the old jewey
Oy vey, when did you stop beating your wife?

Remember, you have absolutely no power to ban us any more.
We have no obligation to play along with your jewish games.
Vote jew plan A or jew Plan B, isn't an option.
Any user could and would tell you this

Liam Lee
Liam Lee

where did anyone here brag about being a republican?
Who else are you going to vote for goy :^)
just look at the fucking cancerous midterm thread

Landon Brooks
Landon Brooks

Why do jews, once they've been outed as the jews they so evidently are, continue to post with such brazen brass neckery as though every user hasn't yet detected they are jews gaslighting the goy on Zig Forums?

Then they continue to talk to each other 'privately' between themselves boasting about how funny it is gaslighting goys on Zig Forums

Only this time kampfy isn't around to clear up the evidence anons post proving the kike puppet these jews promote on here is kiked.

Brandon Morris
Brandon Morris

kampfy isn't around

I mean he is literally in this thread. 33cd00. I would suggest you learn his posting style.

Chase Edwards
Chase Edwards

You're paranoid as shit, I'm just sitting here looking up how to do specific things in a bash terminal and somehow I'm talking to my non existent "kike friends".

Attached: 23751.jpg (18.12 KB, 463x403)

Luke Edwards
Luke Edwards

Actually moonman the mod had has? his own discord sekrit club called the cult of moonman where all his sycophants would gather and do discord ops.

Anthony Roberts
Anthony Roberts

There's two of them in this thread right now
Kampfy and his isreali chums all posted from the same script sheet.
They all post the same shit, same smug anime girl JPGs, moving onto gore porn spam,sometimes fecal porn (that was a recent thing they did), their 'arguments' were always the same, the demand for answers to non-questions were a formulaic approach, everything they isreali patrol bots did Kampfy did, only Imkampfy would usually top his posts off with
a fu fu fu fu fu
nonsense once his bans and deletions were complete

Jose Allen
Jose Allen

ALAMO
lel, it's a new boogeyman every single day with you kikes, I hate to tell you how you're standing out but it's pretty laughable

Christian Ortiz
Christian Ortiz

Nah, kikey is notorious for samefagging at least two IDs in a thread. It's likely his desktop and his laptop, if I had to wager a guess.

Luke Anderson
Luke Anderson

Unreal. Is Trump actually going to amnesty? He did sign the omnibus. If he amnesties spics, this will be the worst betrayal in the history of the US by any president. It spells our doom.

At what point do people out there wake up to this shit and march on DC

Jordan Jones
Jordan Jones

It's time to march on DC if they amnesty. Look at the march in London. If those unarmed Brits can do it, we can

Xavier Anderson
Xavier Anderson

Does any of this shit you're doing count now you haven't the ability to ban me for poroving you;re an irritating kike?

I mean, does Bannon/Kushner still send you checks even though you've absolutely no way to stop us proving whatever jew your shilling for on here is a kike?
Surely he can't still be paying you,and not one single user ever fell for your shit, you simply got them banned, which isn't winning an argument/debate, just everyday typical jewish censorship, which we got enough of on the MSM, which is why places like this came about in the first place.

Attached: Anime-=-CANCER.png (1.25 MB, 1906x1075)

James Martin
James Martin

Why would I vote to perpetuate a completely zogged.com system that treats women and blacks as my equal as a white man?
for a few reasons. 1; we're still the majority. 2; because slowing down the flood of non-whites into my home country is important if you ever want to reverse 1.
see should we also not have kids? or teach them the truth? should we all just give up? i hope youre not saying any of that, because thats exactly what kikes have been telling us.

yes, vote for liberal democrats

where did anyone brag about being a republican like you said? were you just making stuff up like a kike?

Joshua Long
Joshua Long

Yep, here's my check from Bibi himself congratulating me for my Goy of the month award.

Attached: Oekaki.png (8.81 KB, 500x250)

Carson Turner
Carson Turner

kikey is so castrated from getting demodded that he's actually using arguments

This is probably the best thing that could have happened to you.

Gabriel Myers
Gabriel Myers

No, voting on either side just ends the same. Israeli puppets in our government, Federal Reserve enslaving us all with more debt, more wars, more shit skins, and less freedom. I'm not a defeatist just don't want to legitimize (((their))) system by voting for kike puppets.

Grayson Kelly
Grayson Kelly

because slowing down the flood of non-whites into my home country is important
This is not an option that is on the table though. No politicians are doing this. Not even Trump.

Isaac Rogers
Isaac Rogers

You have no options goy but our jew plan A or jew plan B
Now pick one goy!
Have you ever heard of the red-pill, before deciding to camp out and hijack a board devoted to distributing them?

Attached: 17dfd1caa1555641a0145782d3a32a0714bb83d44d7c9d6e6c100dbcb230b91d.jpg (38.63 KB, 600x600)

Aiden Nguyen
Aiden Nguyen

Whenever an illegal is allowed to stay it's Trump's fault
Nigger can you shills make your D&C any more obvious?

Jace Perry
Jace Perry

You still haven't answered my question, what's the harm in doing it?

Attached: Oekaki.png (2.7 KB, 500x250)

Charles Fisher
Charles Fisher

I see you already have answered ny non-question earlier, in great detail in fact, but cos I'm paid to gaslight the goy on Zig Forums so…
Answer my non-question goy!
Tee Tee round and round we go again
I haven't even begun to beat my wife yet, it's only just gone lunchtime

Jacob Gonzalez
Jacob Gonzalez

Either Trump is POTUS and has power and affects positive change yet chooses not to or he's a lame duck and POTUS never had power so your dicksucking of him is meaningless. Pick 1.

Nolan Kelly
Nolan Kelly

Where's your answer I seemed to have missed it, all I saw was you calling me a Zionist Shill for the hundredth time.

Attached: 55916cfd23b21ae98e61482ec71d0bd53baf87ec.png (277.77 KB, 543x480)

Matthew Bennett
Matthew Bennett

Considering your orange kike's entire campaign was based around this deceit of preventing spics from illegally crossing the boarder and his pretence to expel them.
It's fair to say he hasn't returned on a single thing he promised to his base
However on the other hand, every promise he made to his best mate Bibi he stuck to and came through on them all

Ayden Phillips
Ayden Phillips

Trump actually going to amnesty?
so far no, although he kept hinting at it, just like when he turned daca recipients on democrats saying they failed to act. remember them all outside bloombergs home?

but it does not end the same. ever wonder why sweden is worse than other places? do you think all white countries to be like sweden to save the white race? youre definitely speaking in black-pill if you think for a minute about what youre suggesting.

see the pictures in

Matthew Ward
Matthew Ward

It's like your balls have shriveled into nothing and you have nothing left.

Thomas Cox
Thomas Cox

I called you an "isreali hasbarat kike" a few times, an "irritating kike" some others
Not once have I called you a "zionist shill" and every post made from me ITT is testimony to that.

Bearing in mind I and any user here owes you fuck all.
Perhaps you could answer this question for us though
What is the actual point of what you do, considering Kampfy can't help bail your retarded arses out anymore by banning us, just what is the idea behind your incessant annoying of every user on Zig Forums?

Every user worth his salt knew Trump was a kike from the start, the slowest of slow anons knew by the time he backtracked on jailing Clinton which was within 48 hrs of winning the election for his isreali chums.

Angel Martinez
Angel Martinez

answer the question in kike
, or nobody is going to read anything you write.

Cooper Stewart
Cooper Stewart

Why are you thinking about my scrotum, sodomite? I noticed how you can't reason your way away from my observations so you instead think about cupping my balls with your mouth. Very telling.

Justin Sullivan
Justin Sullivan

I guess I should have been more vague, variations of "Jewish" and "Paid Zionist Shill".

Why do I owe you an answer if you haven't answered my original question?
I'll humor you, even though I'm not some agent sent out by Kampfy and his group you seem to think I am, there is no idea behind it, I'm just here to annoy (you) so you fuck off trying to speak for Zig Forums.

Attached: da98d79d339f61008ad145770325d4eb32e72945.png (116.35 KB, 274x339)

Henry Thomas
Henry Thomas

Can you name one non-kiked politician worth voting for? Grandpa Ron was the only one with enough balls the stand up to the federal reserve, aipac, and Israel but no one listened.

Attached: f98.png (631.15 KB, 666x666)

Luke Bell
Luke Bell

see the pictures in
Refugees are a drop in the bucket. Trump expanded temporary work visas, the primary path to illegal immigration, which more than offsets any reduction in refugee admissions.

Nicholas Ortiz
Nicholas Ortiz

or nobody is going to read anything you write.
They just want my smug anime girl JPG spam, and us calling imkapmfy to ban you all, that's what anons really want, deep down…
LoL

Kayden Edwards
Kayden Edwards

Here's another question for you that you might not answer, would you complain if the moderation team was just like Kampfy's group but instead of banning Anti-Trump threads, Pro-Trump threads were banned?

Attached: 6761.jpg (32.07 KB, 500x500)

Brandon Garcia
Brandon Garcia

I'd rather you kikes were slowly tortured and your agonising deaths were perhaps transmitted over the internet for the world to see, capture and replay again and again

Robert Hall
Robert Hall

Didn't know they stuffed shit in those Alex Jones water filters.

Attached: 32653.jpg (37.09 KB, 500x266)

Landon Ross
Landon Ross

come into thread expecting a discussion on why this happened
endless shitposting

Lincoln Mitchell
Lincoln Mitchell

ron paul was also a civic nationalist. but its always good to push towards the right. letting politicians know they can get a base to support them is a large step to changing whats considered "right"
keep in mind before trump, jeb bush, a gun grabbing open borders advocate was considered "right wing" now we have liberal democrats advertising themselves as right wing hoping to get votes.
im very happy at the destruction of the DNC. setting back our ethnic destruction is a good thing. gives us more time to redpill the people we still have before we become the next sweden.

so record low refugee admittance isnt a good thing?
Howabout the increased ICE activity?
how many more temporary work visas have we allowed compared to before? how many of them have become citizens?

answer the question, kike.

Robert Bell
Robert Bell

he says while not discussing

William Long
William Long

Why this happened?

Here's your first clue as to why Trump is completely betraying every one of his base voters

Attached: 8b747ac3a1fa3cdbafedce866fa972a0b52609f0c4eaf2bdcce595e28ea860e7.jpg (582.01 KB, 1923x1203)

Kayden Phillips
Kayden Phillips

Howabout the increased ICE activity?
This isn't actually happening. You mistake Jewish propaganda for reality.

Ayden Martin
Ayden Martin

its clickbait and an inaccurate headline. its basically a hitpiece on daca recipients to let them know that 60k daca recipients including murders are staying in this country because of obama-era daca.
its a good way to convince normies that DACA is helping murderers. instead shills just want to use this as a way to get trump to lose votes.

wow, you mustve had super high hopes for trump. how does it feel to be a cuck?

This isn't actually happening
so those ice videos and liberals crying how trump is devastating minority neighborhoods? and why my company i work for as well as many neighboring companies in the area had to get a different more expensive landscaping company full of whites because the mexican company couldnt find enough guys to work?
its all fake?

got a source to back that up?

Justin Wright
Justin Wright

Yet you've been reporting and banning any user who dared criticise the orange kike and all the rest of the kosher clowns you and your kampfy patrol would shill for daily on here.

We had no high expectations of the orange kike, only the retarded MAGApedos did.

Attached: 4-week-ban.png (180.54 KB, 1023x810)

Adam Flores
Adam Flores

We had no high expectations of the orange kike, only the retarded MAGApedos did.
so why are you so hurt when he doesnt exceed your expectations?

Mason James
Mason James

i say you are hurt, so you're hurt G_ddammit
I'm just toying with an isreali kike right now who is frustrated at his impotence after Kampfy done gone fukt up and pissed off the wrong uber-mod.

You see you used to be able to gaslight the goy on Zig Forums freely at one time, now you have zero ability to do anything against anons on here.

This is amusing to most anons, but it appears devastating to you smug anime loli girl spamming isreali hasbara

Attached: Capture.JPG (112.97 KB, 842x772)

Nicholas Perez
Nicholas Perez

He didn't meet my/our low expectations. Except when it came to keeping promises to Israel, that is.

Adam Morgan
Adam Morgan

so those ice videos and liberals crying how trump is devastating minority neighborhoods?
Emotional propaganda. I would expect you to believe such BS, considering you're a trumpcuck. You just willingly devour Jewish propaganda.

The data shows that there was a dip in border crossings when Trump was first elected, since they assumed it would be much harder to come to the USA. But since the spics have figured out that Trump is a cuck who is all talk, the number has been rising again. And deportations are very low. Far lower than with Obama. So, no, ICE activity is not up.

usnews.com/news/data-mine/articles/2018-03-13/fewer-crossing-border-fewer-deported-immigration-under-trump

David Moore
David Moore

Alamo doesn't want you to know

James Garcia
James Garcia

including 10 accused murderers, allowed to stay in US

To be fair, I'm pretty sure those fucks would be allowed to roam free in Mexico. Then they'd eventually work their way back. Send them to Sherriff Joe, instead.

Anthony Wood
Anthony Wood

why are you angry when trump doesnt exceed your expecations when you knew he was a kike?

we have mexicans leaving slowly instead of coming in droves, refugee influx drastically lowerered, the leftists and msm having daily meltdowns, hollyjew burning, anti-semetism and anti-israel sentiments hitting the mainstream, pedophiles being arrested at record highs, and enough comedy gold and salt to last a lifetime.

youre still disappointed. and you think your expectations were low?

And deportations are very low. Far lower than with Obama
thats something you cited directly from CNN and objectively false. so your stance is dont listen to kike media when its anti-trump targeted at liberal democrats, but listen to kike media when its anti-trump targeted at republicans? good goy.

Brandon Scott
Brandon Scott

why are you angry when trump doesnt exceed your expecations when you knew he was a kike?
Trump has done precisely what I always said he would do, he was kiked from the start and only lying kikes and retarded low-IQ MAGApedes ever had any faith in the jewish trojan horse Trumpstein

You mistake me for a redditor MAGApedo, someone in your Tel Aviv offices should inform you Kampfy is no more here

Ian Adams
Ian Adams

we have mexicans leaving slowly instead of coming in droves

Prove mexicans have stopped coming in droves, or is that just your new copypasta since you spammed that same sentence over and over?

Colton Peterson
Colton Peterson

They allow obamas exec order because they probably benefited after the fact. The only reason I can think of trump not using exec order to destroy daca is because demokikes pussyfooting it is fun to watch and that trump does not want to abuse exec order like a nigger kike would.

You haven't been following along, Trump did pull the executive order, the judge decreed that trump can't do that, and then trump goes along with it. Why he goes along with it tumpers will say 4d chess, but that just doesn't hole water, more like trump wants to do amnesty, stabbing everyone who voted for him in the back after lying on the campaign trail.

Justin Harris
Justin Harris

Trump has done precisely what I always said he would do,
have mexicans leaving slowly instead of coming in droves, refugee influx drastically lowerered, the leftists and msm having daily meltdowns, hollyjew burning, anti-semetism and anti-israel sentiments hitting the mainstream, pedophiles being arrested at record highs, and enough comedy gold and salt to last a lifetime?
what a nightmare!

Prove mexicans have stopped coming in droves
does something from politifact count? because we wont be able to "prove" it until the census…. youknow, the one that will ask them if theyre legal citizens theyre upset about?

Gabriel Phillips
Gabriel Phillips

Sucking jew dicks is what we all want from a fashy based neocon jew puppet
Nope

Tyler Hughes
Tyler Hughes

Aww, hasbara-kun is getting tired. Down to one word responses. It's ok hasbara-kun, there's always tomorrow to repeat yourself some more!

Julian Nguyen
Julian Nguyen

washingtontimes.com/news/2018/apr/4/illegal-immigration-200-percent-march-along-us-mex/
theblaze.com/news/2018/05/10/deportations-from-the-us-to-mexico-have-jumped-in-2018
yahoo.com/news/us-deportations-mexico-rise-start-174421652.html

also, check out the new 0-tolerance rule they started this year that jeff sessions supported.
cnn.com/2018/06/12/us/immigration-separated-children-southern-border/index.html
kvue.com/article/news/local/laura-bush-says-zero-tolerance-immigration-policy-is-cruel/269-565244625
cnn.com/2018/06/18/politics/republican-party-family-separation/index.html

best part is trump says he doesnt like it, and that he has the power to stop it. but his administration started it, and is the only thing keeping it going.
the left is having a meltdown and you anti-trumpers cant even taste the good salt. but instead of enjoying it… its bitter. and you wonder why people think youre shills?

Ryan Sanders
Ryan Sanders

Let me put into context what you think is doing so great on the 60 here, 150 there, every so often, deportations, it's doing to take over ten thousand a day, every day, non stop for eight years straight to tackle a low ball estimate of the number of illegal aliens here. The amount of deportations going on right now is absolute noise, that will result in no change of our situation, we need serious, real, deportations.

Charles Clark
Charles Clark

how about 53,000 in a span of 3 months?

Ethan Scott
Ethan Scott

Voting takes a few minutes.
Voting for the most "conservative" party can help in some limited ways.
Whatever non-voting plans/ ideas anyone may have will not be hindered by voting.
Not voting does not hurt the system.
Also, ACCELERATIONISM DOES NOT WORK. Look at South Africa. What DOES work is exposing the reality of the ongoing genocide of White people.
There must be a clear, and true, dichotomy to really rile people up. White nationalism vs White genocide is one such clear and true dichotomy.
Without White nationalism the future is White genocide. Pick one, White man.

The march of tyranny must be EXPOSED.
Giving the kikes what they want via "accelerationism" will not expose it. It will only hand it victory.

Pretty much this.
Nonetheless, there is no legitimate reason not to both vote AND redpill people and prepare yourself for whatever may be coming.

This.

Accelerationism DOES NOT WORK.
Again, South Africa.
Has there been a glorious White revolution is SA after it transformed into a shithole? No, there has not. The Whites there are terrified, downtrodden, and demoralized.
Accelerationism leads to demoralization and defeatism. We need Whites to rediscover our fighting spirit and national pride. We need Whites to get ANGRY.

You think that not voting somehow means something.
It doesn't. No one cares.
Not voting does not hurt the system.
There is no reason not to both vote and do whatever non-voting thing you are doing to help your people.
However, I greatly suspect that you are either not one of us, or you are doing NOTHING to help your people.

Except they don't. You are suggesting helping the strong enemy rather than the weak enemy.
You are a fool.
Do you think that the people in the soviet union LIKED being mass murdered and sent to the gulag?
They had some immense accelerationism.
Did they throw off their kike oppressors?
No, they did not.
The system eventually collapsed due to apathy more than anything else.
The revolution occurs in the hearts and minds of the people before a single bullet is fired.
Without that revolution there can be no victory.

This. The shills REALLY don't want us to vote unless we cut our own throats with "accelerationism."

But what are you DOING about it?
If your plan is to do FUCKING NOTHING and just wait for "The Collapse" then you are retarded.
It is very possible that there will be no collapse. Look at Brazil or Mexico. They are complete shitholes, yet life still goes on. You seem to think that there will be some sort of "reset to White rule" if there is a "great depression" type event. No there won't, not without the "ground being properly prepared" for White nationalism. Shitholers are already poor and live in squalor. A depression won't bother them much.
Voting in someone like Trump already has millions of Whites talking about removing brown people. Sure, it is mostly in a "kosher civnat" way, but the thing is that it is not much of a leap from "remove illegal browns" to "remove browns" to "remove all browns." They are objectively bad for America. They are objectively bad for White people. The statistics make this very clear. But many (most?) Whites DON'T KNOW. The rising distrust in the media means that they are either finding out the truth on their own, or are at least increasingly receptive to it.
The point is that the WORD must SPREAD.

Hopefully he does not.
If he does, then it will be perfect redpilling material.
Whites need to be ANGRY, and for the right reasons. Betrayal, being lied to, and being played for fools can be good sources of righteous anger.
White nationalism is the only way for things to get better and not worse.

This.

The word must be spread.
ZOG must be exposed and removed.
You are supporting defeatism.
Defeatism has a natural conclusion.
Defeat.

This.
Redpill more Whites.
All the Whites. That is the play for now.
All great change comes, first, from words and ideas. It is why the marxists and kikes work so hard to "shut it down."
As they say, knowing is half the battle. We need as many Whites as possible to "know."

Redpill material

This.
Trump is cucking big time on the brown flood.
Redpill material.

Trump derangement syndrome is also good redpill material that exposes just how much the lefties hate White people.

This

Not enough. Not nearly enough.

Anthony Hall
Anthony Hall

everyone else is shills but not me!
<someone saying trump is a pawn of zionist jews?! that must be a zionist jew!

Andrew Diaz
Andrew Diaz

You have good taste sir. chacha.wikia.com/wiki/Yakko

Grayson Torres
Grayson Torres

animenigger thinks voting matters in a system where an extensive kosher filtering process picks out the best goy before they even get to run for their primaries
This isn't 1930's Germany. Voting doesn't work today.

Nicholas Lewis
Nicholas Lewis

Article has absolutely nothing to do with Trump
(((OP))) includes Trump in the image
<TRUMPEDES MUH CHESS MAGAPEDES DACA DON

Obvious astroturf. Wish we could still get blatant shilling like this banned.

Colton Hernandez
Colton Hernandez

Don't vote goy! Especially not for Drumblpf again!
We've been over this, kike.

Daniel Walker
Daniel Walker

Junk, that much should be deported in five days. At that rate it would take 144 years just for the ones that exist at the moment.

Christian Brown
Christian Brown

Bring back Kampfy.

Eli Bell
Eli Bell

a series of federal court rulings

The fucking judges in this country are all fucking traitors. Trump isn't some great savior of the white race, but those Daca fucks would be taken care of by now if it wasn't for the judges telling the president what to do. If judges and governors can say "no" to the president and actively defy him, is the president really in charge? No. It's time to start killing.

David Sanchez
David Sanchez

(((34)))
Filtered.

Jonathan Sanders
Jonathan Sanders

dumn-fuck shill posts bot-like comment because a Trump picture is posted on a thread not concerning Trump
Couldn't possibly be any more obvious.

Parker Rodriguez
Parker Rodriguez

do something about the criminal immigrants Mexican;ts especially, something about a wall, and locking up Hillary
He did what he, as President, can do. Trump doesn't control congress or the courts, genius. He's not a fucking dictator. As a matter of fact, he has very little power comparably.

Jacob Torres
Jacob Torres

The judges are horrible, but the response by Trump is worse, he goes along with blatant illegitimate decrees, that's what's wrong, and there's no reason for him to do so, which makes him complicit, feigning "oh my hands are tied, the bad judge is stopping me" when he's on legal ground to proceed and ignore bullshit non legal no authority rulings.

Zachary Lee
Zachary Lee

The solution would be to vote for non-kiked judges if there was any time for that, it'd be easier just to kill them all for being such worthless cuckold niggers.

By no means he is complicit, he could have used his executive power any time he wanted like the nigger, it is not illegal to kick out ILLEGALS, the JUDGES ARE BREAKING THE LAW.

Henry Sullivan
Henry Sullivan

*not complicit

Hunter Clark
Hunter Clark

It has something to do with trump because this is after tall a trump and republican administration if you didn't notice.

Tyler Gutierrez
Tyler Gutierrez

by no means complicit
horseshit, he absolutely is.

whatever fake judge makes some non ruling
Trump should ignore and proceed
fake judge sues, goes to supreme court
fake judge loses suit because it's in black and white who what the deal is, judge has jack shit authority to make such a ruling, that the president can repeal executive orders.
the end.

That's how it should have gone, but no, trump goes, "oh my stars, my hands are tied, can't do what I promised because of those meany judges"

"No means complicit," quit being a dumbass.

Carson Sanders
Carson Sanders

vote for non-kiked judges
You don't vote for judges. You do vote for congressmen, however, but that's a big hurdle to overcome. That would require a Trump-style campaign and support in every state in this country. Well, the majority of them. They fund their little puppets in congress very well, and usher them right into officer, where they use the power of congress to undermine our immigration law, our constitution etc.

Adrian Martin
Adrian Martin

Trump should ignore and proceed
And be impeached. Good idea.

Chase Parker
Chase Parker

fucking retard, it would go to the supreme court, the bullshit judge non ruling would be struck down, because it's in black and white that the president has the authority to repeal executive orders. There is no debate here, no wiggle room, no interpretation.

Samuel Hernandez
Samuel Hernandez

Obama's bullshit
Obama's appointees
It's TRUMP!

Attached: You-Don't-Say.jpg (39.99 KB, 600x400)

Connor Diaz
Connor Diaz

Fucking retard, it still gets challenged with lawsuits still has to go through the process, still takes time, and they still get in and escape.

Attached: (You)-admiring-your-post.jpg (22.46 KB, 446x336)

David Baker
David Baker

34 lol I jew you can't deport me posts
We should skip the deportations and just execute the fucks.

Alexander Sullivan
Alexander Sullivan

Yes it does, and it doesn't fucking matter. While they are suing with their futile suit, Trump continues to move forward, but he didn't do that, he feigns hands tied, because the truth is, he was never really out to deport the illegals, he lied. everyone who for him is getting jewed.

Christopher King
Christopher King

No, it has to go to the supreme court first to be ruled that the judge in question has no authority to do what he/she did. If Trump rejects the ruling of a court before it's made official by a higher authority that they did not have the authority to make their ruling, then he's in the wrong.

Bentley Parker
Bentley Parker

Read my post you fucking retard.

Elijah Cook
Elijah Cook

fuck off, you're too stupid to be here. It's gone over your head that what you wrote has been addressed, twice.

Matthew Brooks
Matthew Brooks

I said he was complicit you stupid kike fucktard, learn english.

Grayson Reyes
Grayson Reyes

In fact you're the only one saying the obvious truth that he's complicit and bullshitting something he has the POWER to overturn, but you can't even read a simple fucking typo fix, holy fuck I hate you stupid bastard.

Ian Reyes
Ian Reyes

Trump should be doing that. He isn't. Even though he is clearly in the right. Really, the democrats have played a masterful campaign to stop him. They've distracted him with inane bullshit about "Russians" and use their judges to block every single thing he tried to pass, or at least delay them until everyone forgets. Their successful war of attrition rivals that of Russia's against Napoleon's invasion. Trump has to focus on what people voted for him on, and not so much the "Russia" and "corruption" crap

Jaxson Diaz
Jaxson Diaz

mad about a ban from two years ago
At some point, you're just going to have to move on.

Attached: 1526321755229.jpeg (61.1 KB, 308x405)

Jace Perry
Jace Perry

It doesn't really matter how much he focuses. These people in the judicial and legislative branches of the government have been put in place over the last three decades to do exactly what they're doing. The entire government is fucked. It's easy to get a President in. Getting hundreds of good congressmen elected? Impossible. As for the appointed judges, not much can be done about them. At least, I don't think. I'm no expert. From what I've seen, this November, there's at least a few outsiders who might have a chance of getting elected. It's a step in the right direction. We need to start aiming for congress. That's where the real power is. That's where laws and policy are made.

Josiah Stewart
Josiah Stewart

A few is not good enough if Trump does not have the balls to overturn executive rulings that are ILLEGAL in the first place as the same rats talk about rewriting said laws for their own means, along with ILLEGALLY searching his lawyer, there is no time for a "few" or a step. Every step we take these bastards try to trip us us, they're trying to fucking gerrymand a California split even though they voted for one over a fucking century ago. William Pierce was right, these bastards need to be lynched.

Joshua Edwards
Joshua Edwards

thats something you cited directly from CNN
It isn't from CNN. The data is directly from the US government.

Accelerationism DOES NOT WORK.
Yes it does. See USSR. Our goal should be to apply something similar to the Reagan doctrine to the USA.

Again, South Africa.
South Africa is not a super power, so its decline cannot be compared to American decline at all. The correct comparison would be to the collapse of the USSR, which would be a desirable outcome for us.

William Martin
William Martin

but his administration started it,
This is false.

Grayson Green
Grayson Green

No, it has to go to the supreme court first
Nope. Trump proceeds, ignoring the null and void illegitimate not legally founded ruling. judge/whomever sues, get their suit shot down because it's in black and white the president has the authority to get rid of executive orders. On top of this the nigger's executive order was illegal, the jews had their pet nigger sidestep the congress.

Chase Sullivan
Chase Sullivan

Sure thing nigger. Keep sucking those cocks.

Robert Williams
Robert Williams

Attached: Mein-Check'em.jpg (24.81 KB, 234x255)

Dominic Mitchell
Dominic Mitchell

Voting for the most "conservative" party can help in some limited ways.
The Republican party is not most conservative, especially when it comes to immigration. Illegal immigration was actually at its highest point under Bush. It rose consistently during his presidency, even when he had Republican Congress. It consistently declined under Obama.

Attached: PH-2016.09.20-Unauthorized-01.png (31.49 KB, 309x528)

Nathan Wright
Nathan Wright

"Decline" means nothing when the nigger was pushing an executive order to legalize them all you stupid kike bastard, don't play left vs right bullshit here when Trump himself was a demakike, the bastards can freely switch "parties" whenever they want. Party distinction means nothing and you know it.

Luke Bennett
Luke Bennett

after tall

Attached: 1492223445306.jpg (69.67 KB, 720x960)

Connor Flores
Connor Flores

pushing an executive order to legalize them all
Fake news.

Ayden Roberts
Ayden Roberts

the bastards can freely switch "parties" whenever they want. Party distinction means nothing and you know it.
And I agree. That was the entire point of my post, that republicans are not any more "conservative" than democrats.

Jacob Thompson
Jacob Thompson

My entire point is that you're a fucking retard playing games with people instead of pointing out the obvious you sack of deflecting garbage.

Samuel Powell
Samuel Powell

How about you don't vote, Democracy is the biggest sham in the world.

Attached: kidding-.jpg (141.04 KB, 1225x706)

Sebastian Wright
Sebastian Wright

Could we start offloading them onto the voting districts of these traitors?

Connor Parker
Connor Parker

Attached: jewed-(4).mp4 (1.82 MB, 480x360)
Attached: trump-wall-(3).jpg (29.02 KB, 480x775)

Nicholas Hill
Nicholas Hill

I'm just going to vote straight Democrat because MAGAtards piss me off.

Logan White
Logan White

Thread says Obama did it.

All this Trump hate posting

Where's your Kampfy to save you now?
He runs the fucking board still, idiot. Look at the cataloge. He got his hand slapped and isn't allowed to mass ban people, that's it.

Attached: imkikey-wee-finger.png (603.42 KB, 584x815)

Noah Edwards
Noah Edwards

Cucks are triggered by filthy criminal beaners being outed. Too much reality for their little brains.