"Terrified" San Francisco Tourists Shocked By Aggressive Vagrants, Discarded Needles, Dead Bodies

Chase Brown
Chase Brown

San Francisco - a Democratic stronghold known for cable cars, quaint architecture and its diverse culture, has become a bastion of squalor and crime as city dwellers and visitors alike dodge aggressive, drug-addled vagrants. And it's beginning to scare the tourists…

An Australian couple visiting the city were shocked by what they saw after deciding to walk back to their hotel:

"Is this normal or am I in a 'bad part of town?' Just walked past numerous homeless off their faces, screaming and running all over the sidewalk near Twitter HQ and then a murder scene. Wife is scared to leave hotel now," reads a Wednesday posting by Reddit user /u/nashtendo.

When another Redditor said "put on your big boy pants… scared to leave the hotel?"…

The Aussie replied:

It was my wife that was scared and it was partly the mass of concentrated, drug affected homeless mixed with a guy being rolled into an ambulance dead. -/u/nashtendo

"We did La and Nyc on this trip too. Both felt safer," he said later in the thread, adding "Syringes were visible, people were staggering, others had wide aggressive eyes. 'Off their faces' might be an Australian thing (sorry) but I meant just visibly drug affected."

Another Reddit user replied:

It's pretty normal. I'm honestly hoping tourists will realize how shitty this city has become and stop coming. Maybe the loss of income will finally push the city to stop allowing the rampant drug dealing and homeless people treating the entire city like their toilet. You would think a city that deoends so heavily on tourism and conventions for the bulk of their income would put more effort into maintaining a certain standard, but there is rampant drug dealing out in the open in some of the most heavily tourist areas. The city know about it, they just don't care. -/u/SgtPeanutbutter

"You see things on the streets that are just not humane," Kevin Carroll, executive director of the Hotel Council of San Francisco told The Chronicle's Heather Knight in April. "People come into hotels saying, 'What is going on out there?' They're just shocked. … People say, 'I love your city, I love your restaurants, but I'll never come back.'"

In a completely seperate thread, another Reddit user posted in the San Francisco subreddit "Why is this city so terrifying?"

I’ve wanted to visit SF my entire life and I finally make it here and my goddddd it’s terrifying. Anyone have any advice for a tourist aside from “don’t be such a pussy.” -u/xnmb1

"The streets are filthy. There's trash everywhere. It's disgusting," Joe D'Alessandro, president of S.F. Travel told the Chronicle's Heather Knight in April. "I've never seen any other city like this — the homelessness, dirty streets, drug use on the streets, smash-and-grabs."

The city, which hands out up to 4.8 million syringes each year, has struggled to figure out how to keep streets clean and safe for residents, while accommodating a growing homeless population and longstanding HIV and Hepatitis C epidemics. There are roughly 16,000 residents in San Francisco with HIV, and 13,000 with Hep C.

City Health Director Barbara Garcia estimated in 2016 that there were 22,000 intravenous drug users in San Francisco - around one for every 38.9 residents, while the city hands out roughly 400,000 needles per month.

Of the 400,000 needles distributed monthly, San Francisco receives around 246,000 back - meaning that there are roughly 150,000 discarded needles floating around each month - or nearly 2 million per year, according to Curbed.

Mayor Mark Farrell has said, repeatedly, in recent weeks that the problem of discarded syringes on city streets has become a sticking point for him, and the city promised millions of dollars to curb the problem of hazardous waste on sidewalks and streets.

Meanwhile, San Francisco Chronicle’s Matier and Ross chimed in Wednesday with an uncomfortable observation: Most of the needles littering streets in downtown neighborhoods came by way of the city itself, as part of the Department of Public Health’s 25-year-old needle exchange program. -Curbed

While certainly nowhere near the top of the list, crime is also a problem in San Francisco - which is higher than 92.7% of the United States according to city-data.com.

Other urls found in this thread:

presscalifornia.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_flight#Desegregation:_public_schools_and_student_busing
bizjournals.com/dallas/blog/morning_call/2015/11/california-lost-9-000-business-hqs-and-expansions.html
bizjournals.com/sanfrancisco/news/2018/06/03/why-nearly-half-of-san-francisco-bay-area.html
youtu.be/c6NFpiYYcGc
heyjackass.com/
secondcitycop.blogspot.com/

Isaiah Phillips
Isaiah Phillips

I wonder what is causing all this crime?

Attached: 1499704285821.png (814.14 KB, 1160x652)
Attached: monkey-selfie-david-slater-wikimedia.jpg.653x0-q80-crop-smart.jpg (70.87 KB, 653x625)
Attached: Reeves-1215002.png (37.57 KB, 930x676)

Jose Campbell
Jose Campbell

Attached: San-Francisco-Demographics.JPG (103.17 KB, 1709x444)

Kevin Garcia
Kevin Garcia

Too bad the US government does not differentiate Aryan from Jew, opting instead to group them together (along with Arabs etc) as simply 'White'
:^)

Luis Gray
Luis Gray

worse: if you look close there are two categories of "whites"

one of these whites is not like the other hint, one is actually not white at all

John Kelly
John Kelly

Kek, I didn't mention the Aztec factor for the sake of brevity, but it's certainly a problem, especially in border states like California
I think pic related is interest insofar as the cartels are still doing this shit; it's in their blood, and certain US politicians are trying to flood this country with such people

Attached: Bernal-Diaz-Aztec-Human-Sacrifice.png (26.48 KB, 1506x162)

Asher Walker
Asher Walker

I love it, Ethan Bearman shows up whining, kvetching and crying these homeless people need help. There's no helping them, they're burnt out on meth, recovery would be a futile process, would take years, all you can do is put them on massive legal drugs, but they would still be zombies. No one forced the meth pipe in their mouth or the needle in their arm, they killed themselves. The best you can hope for is wide cheap meth and heroin floods the area, then more diseases spread and these zombies die out faster. I LOVE YOU EBOLA CHAN!

Attached: ebolarealz.gif (1.83 MB, 341x220)

Landon Powell
Landon Powell

Statistics; Estimated homeless population: 24,000

Dominic Martinez
Dominic Martinez

No one forced the meth pipe in their mouth
That's not true in all cases. Here in the midwest it starts in elementary school with involuntary Ritalin prescriptions for children. By high school most have graduated to Adderall (amphetamine + dextroamphetamine) or Desoxyn (pure methamphetamine).

Children don't have a choice, and in most cases it's fucking jew teachers/administration pushing the parents to dope the kids up in the first place.

Jose Rogers
Jose Rogers

Are you surprised? A thread died for this…

Jeremiah Parker
Jeremiah Parker

San Francisco
redditors discovering for the first time why most sane people want to see that city nuked
Fucking redditors, they have to step in a pile of faggot shit on the street before they realize there's a problem.

Oliver Richardson
Oliver Richardson

J
U
S
T
Part & Parcel

Sebastian Lopez
Sebastian Lopez

I bet all of these tourists are fucking privileged white people!!!
stigmatize AIDs and HIV needles
People should already know that California ruled on this and declared AIDs and HIV a gift that you should be proud of and give to others
afraid of meth and heroin addicts
with the legalization of weed (420 party high times! lol where my munchies??) it should be obvious that both meth and heroin are good for you and these people are examples of utmost health, both physically and mentally.
murder
It can't be murder unless it was a white person who committed it, with an assault rifle 14 (or any higher or lower numerical assault rifle) or assault pistol, assault revolver, assault gun of any type. (Assault guns are always black, silver, grey and have easy to use finger buttons called triggers). And the victim has to be a minority or possible future minority. (IE: Think of how many of the kids could have grown up to be transexuals!)
complaining at hotels
Obviously these are Nazis. Pure progressive love people know that the only place to complain is on social media.
jews
Obviously these people are also anti-Semitic and as a jew I am reminded of my 14 cousins twice removed and thrice gassed.
San Francisco is progress!

Ryder Williams
Ryder Williams

create a mecca of homos and make it a sanctuary city on top of that
be surprised that this happens

but of course the leftist solution is doublin down on whatever brought this situation into existence.

Kevin Ward
Kevin Ward

Ah, SF, the progressive utopian leftist paradise that smells like a gas station public bathroom.

Julian Young
Julian Young

Diversity is our strength! If you dare to state otherwise we'll destroy your life!
t. ZOGbots

Attached: silenced-by-ZOG.jpg (44.51 KB, 534x334)

Chase Thompson
Chase Thompson

you know it's bad when even plebbitors cannot take the leftist paradise of san fagcisco. nixon was right.

Leo Nguyen
Leo Nguyen

California is a shitholse. Progressivism causes hellish conditions for a urban society. This is what you get when people are sub-100 IQ, they can't figure out the end of a process and can't plan for the future. They hear they get free shit if they vote progressive not realizing that nothing can or should work that way.
It really sucks most people will just feign ignorance and not realize this so they still continue to vote anti-border gibs progressivism every single election.

Attached: 2ff03f11b821.jpg (88.81 KB, 600x411)

Eli Gray
Eli Gray

San Francisco - a Democratic stronghold known for cable cars obsolete technology quaint architecture jewish landlords who refuse to repair anything and its diverse culture faggots, niggers, and ugly fat women

Attached: heresy.jpg (55.2 KB, 600x618)

Mason Hernandez
Mason Hernandez

Makes you wonder when the dam is finally going to break, and what actions will be taken to clean the streets.
The NatSocs here may be right, you may well see another Hitler take over in the U.S., and this time, who could possibly stop him?

Attached: WolfTrio.jpg (394.73 KB, 1280x1024)

Brody Gomez
Brody Gomez

Anyone notice that when they show the drugs users in the streets or in the BART system it's mostly WHITE males?

Juan Smith
Juan Smith

presscalifornia.com/ is a good-ish site for what's really going on in CA.

Elijah Gray
Elijah Gray

I don't want to blackpill, and I hope I am entirely wrong this time. But every time this has happened in the past there was just white flight to a new area to start anew. Eventually that tactic will fail, but the question will be "how much territory will we lose before enough is enough?"
This is a normal occurrence for California cities though.
elect "progress"
"progress" to a shit hole
whites flee to new smaller cities
old city becomes a cesspool ghetto
whites in new smaller cities elect "progress"
As a commiefornian I have seen this happen multiple times, albeit on a smaller scale, in my life alone. Still hear stories of what Long Beach used to be like and such as well, and how they fell.

Anthony Roberts
Anthony Roberts

will add to this, what makes me sad is the fact that these (((progressives))) deliberately flee to states outside of this already pozzed shithole and start damaging the lives and welfare of others. Especially when they set their eyes on rural areas to build their liberal Utopias once more.

Jaxon Stewart
Jaxon Stewart

the homelessness is probably the worst it has ever been and there's no political will to do anything about it. sf is by far the worst but it's a problem in damn near every city in the state. it's not even(always) a matter of minorities either. there's straight up villages of psychotic, drug-addicted street people in many cities. the cops won't do anything until enough people get assaulted near the village, and when that happens, they just move to another part of town. not to mention rent is through the goddamn roof, at least in the bay area.

t. californian

Attached: california.jpg (95.72 KB, 920x613)

Aaron Barnes
Aaron Barnes

Jews.

Camden Ross
Camden Ross

Im not trying to bash this lady,

But she really didn't say anything.

She wanted to go into how sanctuary cities are making it worse, but she just kinda rambled and talked alot without saying anything.

Even the shittiest shitposter on Zig Forums can explain the problem with SF, its policies and its problems and how to help. But she said fuck all

Juan Thomas
Juan Thomas

make a live action reality battle royale tv show with homeless contestants. The winner gets a house and a million dollars and the right to do as many drugs as they want. We could even make it international and have homeless around the world compete against each other

Noah Carter
Noah Carter

It's really the future of democrats and cucks in general.

Their hedonism, cuckoldry, lack of discipline and hatred of Trump will keep slowburning them until they are reduced to crazed, filthy, STD-ridden hobos.

Bentley Bell
Bentley Bell

It's not just electing "progress", the government will hunt down white towns and forcefully "enrich" them. Happens a lot in budding rural areas in the south. I'm pretty sure there are even more powerful "enrichment" laws there due to segregation.
If the commiefornain expats don't vote in diversity, the government will force it on you. Either you elect to live around niggers willingly or the government forces them on you. Such is life in a western "democracy".

Asher Martinez
Asher Martinez

A better idea would be the Progressive Games.
gather every faggot and kike responsible
promise some elaborate prize for the winner
build a large obstacle course
rainbow queer bridges
break the glass ceiling
safe space challenge
at the very end a large wall
make it a race to the wall, but no winner
they all win… because equality
just climb the large wall
the Trump wall…
televise it
biggest event of the century!
except
on the other side of the wall is a firing squad
mow them down as they reach the top
end television broadcast as the last one tries to run
no credits
just bold words as the last faggot screams
Season 2: Open Auditions in Your Neighborhood

Ethan Foster
Ethan Foster

This. These fucking kikes are moving to Denver now and working on flipping the state into a pozzed shithole.

Mason Allen
Mason Allen

True enough. Ritalin is the brand name, methylphenidate is the actual drug, so, yes, children are being forced onto meth amphetimine.

Owen Fisher
Owen Fisher

I have noticed in my town how there are now nogs fucking everywhere, imported with plenty of gibsmedats, food and housing, whilst homelessness of indiginious whites has gone through the fucking roof. If you deported the nogs then there wouldn't be a homeless epidemic.

Ryder Carter
Ryder Carter

This is the most progressive image I've seen today.

James Gray
James Gray

The state was mostly a paradise when it was a solid red and highly white state a few decades ago and that's what the state bases its entire meme reputation on ever since to this day, ironic.

The worst problem isn't when Californians elect "progress" in their own shithole state, it's when they elect "progress" in other states they flee to from their shithole state of California like Texas.

Joshua Lopez
Joshua Lopez

White Flight California

Listen to this user, it is well documented fact

White Flight - California
In 1970, when the United States District Court for the Central District of California ordered the Pasadena Unified School District Desegregation, the white-student proportion (54%) of the schools approximately reflected the school district’s proportional white populace (53%). Once the federally ordered school desegregation began, whites who could afford private schools withdrew their children from the racially diverse Pasadena public school system. By 2004, Pasadena had 63 private schools educating some 33% of schoolchildren, while white students made up only 16% of the public school populace. The Pasadena Unified School District superintendent characterized public schools as “like the bogey-man” to whites. He implemented policies to attract white parents to the racially diverse Pasadena public school district.[35] In the event, white flight rapidly altered the racial composition of public school systems. For instance, upon desegregation in 1957 in Baltimore, Maryland, the Clifton Park Junior High School had 2,023 white students and 34 black students; ten years later, it had twelve white students and 2,037 black students. In northwest Baltimore, Garrison Junior High School’s student body declined from 2,504 whites and twelve blacks to 297 whites and 1,263 blacks in that period.[36] At the same time, the city’s working class population declined because of the loss of industrial jobs as heavy industry restructured.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_flight#Desegregation:_public_schools_and_student_busing

Millions keep leaving too, but Californians are more like a disease than they are human because humans can learn. They always run like cowards to greener and whiter pastures then vote for the very same shit that caused them to white flight to begin with over and over and over. They don't understand the regressive backwards subhuman nature of their ideas of "progress"
bizjournals.com/dallas/blog/morning_call/2015/11/california-lost-9-000-business-hqs-and-expansions.html

Logan Taylor
Logan Taylor

city dwellers and visitors alike dodge aggressive, drug-addled vagrants.

This is understating it. I carry pepper spray, and I've used it four times. One thing about the chaos in the city – if the cops can't stop pushy bums, they can't investigate non-injury assaults. I don't even think the homeless niggers and degenerate whites even bother reporting getting sprayed. They just fuck off.

If you're going to take this approach, I strongly suggest starting with a simple refusal to share money/cigarettes/your ass, since that might be enough and why borrow trouble? But on the second ask, especially if they're getting close and/or aggressive, it's a surprise dose of pepper in the eyes, followed by a quick stroll away.

Note that the most liberal-minded neighborhoods also have a violent crime rate that's 10 times the national average. The police in SF aren't even allowed to shoot drivers who are trying to run them over. It's appalling, but it opens opportunities for RWDS-lites.

Attached: SF-Crime-Reports.png (100.77 KB, 1440x880)
Attached: SF-ZIP-Code.png (1.32 MB, 1880x885)

Andrew Sanchez
Andrew Sanchez

hand out millions of free needles to junkie hobos
surprised they toss the needles wherever instead of turning them back in

Isaiah Scott
Isaiah Scott

the idea was that they turn in a needle -> they get a free, clean needle
but that has completely degraded, with little surprise. The idea was that the clean needles at least would stem the tide of blood transmitted diseases, however the tossing of needles and lack of cleanliness has increased the transmittance of hepatitis.

Adrian Hernandez
Adrian Hernandez

I remember the first, and only time I visited San Francisco. On the way into the city, there were tent cities under every bridge. I got harassed by homeless people when I was walking to get aboard a trip to Alcatraz. The very first night I spent there, my car got broken into and everything in it was stolen, including a packet of breath mints. When I reported it to the cops, they just shrugged and told me they weren't going to be able to solve it. Thankfully, it was just a rental, so I got a new car the day after and got the fuck out of that shit pit. Fuck California, and fuck San Francisco. They need to be contained.

Tyler Clark
Tyler Clark

reddit

Oliver Howard
Oliver Howard

I prefer the homeless over the shitlibs tbh.

Nathan Hill
Nathan Hill

expecting junkies to be responsible for any fucking thing
lol

Justin Nguyen
Justin Nguyen

Attached: niggers-(12).png (32.49 KB, 300x300)

Ryder Johnson
Ryder Johnson

I was on ritalin for 10 years, adderol and vyvanse for 4 more.

I quit cold turkey with absolutely zero problem as an adult. They are scum, incapable of self control. They mightve been handed a gun, but they shot themselves in the head.

Jacob Ward
Jacob Ward

Honestly, change "niggers" to "liberals" and "city" to "place" and you'll be spot on with whats happening to CO and TX.

Elijah Sanchez
Elijah Sanchez

It's even worse because they'll forget about in a week like all redditors do.

Parker Cook
Parker Cook

Also the hand needs a hexagram bracelet.

Chase Nguyen
Chase Nguyen

It used to be nice. When I was a kid, California was still part of the white ethnostate we had back then. I used to ride the train into the city alone at age 10. Nobody ever bothered me at all. I didn't even notice any problems – it was just nice everywhere. There were fags, of course, but even they kept their clothes on in public.

Attached: San-Fagcisco.png (602.92 KB, 495x880)

Ryan Allen
Ryan Allen

This is what the left truly desires. A society where everyone is equally poor and miserable as they are.

Eli Nelson
Eli Nelson

I can only speak from personal observations of the small towns and cities I live in/near or visit here in California, but a growing number of the homeless are white older men. Not to say I don't see frequent homeless young meth heads, but over the years a larger portion has become older grandpa looking types.
My guess is employment and housing is getting overly diversified and the older working whites are getting the shaft more and more.

Jaxon Gutierrez
Jaxon Gutierrez

San Fagcisco
More like San Fagsicko

Adrian Stewart
Adrian Stewart

Learn to make a proper OP, faggot.

Parker Fisher
Parker Fisher

all the major cities laugh at Detroit
proceed to make the exact same mistakes as Detroit in the 40's-60's only several times worse
whites proceed to run as they will do when this shit happens
Detroit is on the upswing now since not even niggers want to live their and instead move to welfar states
Who's laughing now at least you can buy a fucking gun to defend yourself in Michigan.

Attached: it's-almost-time.png (78.13 KB, 440x557)
Attached: The-Greater-Michigan-plan.png (31.85 KB, 300x214)

Michael Gray
Michael Gray

Literally South Africa tier. Saved.

Hudson Hughes
Hudson Hughes

Pisses me off. Denver is a beautiful city with great people. I really enjoyed my trip there last Summer. The decay has set in though.

Jace Flores
Jace Flores

SF is the latest early working prototype of an old plan. A “liberal” gentry class that rules over a sea of filth, suffering and debauchery. Very close to Weimar 2.0, probably worse behind closed doors. And what hope is there? Not a single one of these people on the street stand a chance of ever owning equity in SF, nothing worth changing for. I can’t recall if the rental prices of property in Sodom and Gomorrah are referenced in the Book of Genesis but I bet they weren’t as high as they are in SF. Evil learns, it adapts.

Landon Wood
Landon Wood

I should upload some pics from Vancouver. Looks the same here. There is a skytrain station that I get off at on my way to work and outside looks looks the exact same. Except on top of the needles, drugged out abos, tents, filth, and business people - we also have thousands of angry geese walking around that we can't kill because they are a protected species (like all of our other annoying protected species).

Thomas Murphy
Thomas Murphy

Is the heroin problem talked about much over there? Leaf land by my understanding is riddled with users, is it discussed as a national problem?

Juan Collins
Juan Collins

the faggot on the phone voted for Hillary and calls you a nazi on twitter

Logan Anderson
Logan Anderson

San Fran has a ways to fall still and it will with its incredibly liberal policies LA is going the same way. Give it 10 years and we will be talking about those ones great cities as if they were Detroit. In a funny twist of irony Detroit may become a white haven an open example of what happens when liberal policies and niggers take over and what happens when whites return to clean up their mess. I can only hope anyway.

Samuel Murphy
Samuel Murphy

I can’t recall if the rental prices of property in Sodom and Gomorrah are referenced in the Book of Genesis but I bet they weren’t as high as they are in SF. Evil learns, it adapts.
nice

Samuel Smith
Samuel Smith

But there is so much capital in California, they moved the capital out of Detroit but I don’t think they plan on leaving California to whoever stays behind. I don’t think this looks like a mess to them; it’s their ideal. They have their fancy property and they have their moral free society and they have their slave caste. Comfy stuff if you are evil.

Kayden Rivera
Kayden Rivera

Comfy stuff
Comfy

have fun playing "find the needle in a haystack" in a town with millions of discarded needles littered throughout it.

how many of those needles are HIV positive?

"oops, i pricked my finger on a needle!"

Camden Foster
Camden Foster

user money can make even the most dug in Jew squirm and abandon the plan and his tribe. The capital is leaving California for other states that won't tax the shit out of them. The bottom line always wins.

What you are forgetting is these homeless moving in aren't a slave caste they are a leech caste every homeless person increases the burden on the welfare state of California big business has to support homeless migrants that will never work a second for them. So they may be grinning from ear to ear on the outside as they vote in and support more and more liberal welfare policies but on the inside they are squirming looking for a way out.

bizjournals.com/sanfrancisco/news/2018/06/03/why-nearly-half-of-san-francisco-bay-area.html

It's not like what happened in Detroit it is exactly like what happened cranked up to 11.

Nicholas Perez
Nicholas Perez

why don't we just wall up flint, and dump the homeless there?

Gavin Cox
Gavin Cox

The Jews are the only ones left laughing at this point. Laughing at what they've done to the Aryan man.

Jaxon Campbell
Jaxon Campbell

Maybe the Aryan men of the past shouldn't have grown fat and allowed the Jews to reach this point. Maybe the Aryan man should have done more.

Our fathers and grandfathers dug us into a hole and gave the shovel to the Jew. Good for the fucking Kike I hope he laughs when the rope is around his neck.

Lincoln Reed
Lincoln Reed

The capital is leaving California for other states

From Mein Kampf

As soon as the Jew is in possession of political power he drops all pretence. Out of the democratic Jew, the Jew of the people, arises the Jew lusting for blood, the tyrant of the peoples.

In the course of a few years he endeavours to exterminate all those who represent the national intelligentsia, and by thus depriving the peoples of their natural intellectual leaders, he prepares them for their fate as slaves under a lasting despotism. Russia furnishes the most terrible example of such slavery.

In that country the Jew killed or starved thirty millions of the people in bout of savage fanaticism and resorted to the employment of inhuman torture. He did this so that a gang of Jewish would-be literati and financial bandits should dominate over a great people.

The final consequence is not merely that the people lose all their freedom under the domination of the Jews, but that in the end, these parasites themselves disappear. The death of the victim is followed sooner or later by that of the vampire.

Attached: A1bs9wqHDlL[1].jpg (1.05 MB, 1687x2560)

Ryder Garcia
Ryder Garcia

If you take out the edge the meme loses its potency

Wyatt Lee
Wyatt Lee

True but fortunately or unfortunately depends on how you look at it the US is a very different beast policies, State taxes, and laws end at the state lines. When the Jew fucks shit up it the whites pick up and move to areas with more conservative pro-White mindset. Of course once the Whites have established something nice the Kike arrives to begin his work again.

The reason I was going on about Detroit besides living in Michigan so I don't give a fuck about commiefornia above spitting on the grave they are digging is the bankruptcy was the death of the host event it also went hand in hand with the Governor telling the niggers no more gibs. Without gibs they followed whites to the suburbs. So whites in turn began moving back into Detroit and the process of gentrification has begun which is actually forcing niggers out.

Time will tell of course the situation could go to absolute shit or there could be a California Renaissance in 50 years.

Xavier Hill
Xavier Hill

Drugs are a nationwide problem but it is especially acute in Vancouver. Drug addicts are literally everywhere.

government blame china because that's where the drugs are all coming from.

the solutions the government give is just mo' money for dem programs, which are are all run by kikes: shelters, injection sites, rehab and recovery houses, prescription heroin from kiked Pharma companies (I've talked to addicts and they say "maintenance" heroin by prescription costs thousands a month and is all paid for by the government), etc. They even have a name for the kikes that make money off this mess. They call them "poverty pimps", and they get in conflicts with each other for dem government dollarz. Look up the Sahota family. They've been getting hounded relentlessly for cutting in on kike's turf. They run slum SROs and kikes try to get them shut down so they can get the addicts funnelled into their own supportive housing (that pays significantly more).

Blake Perez
Blake Perez

Our generation is the one that will reclaim the lost cities.

Nathan Brown
Nathan Brown

You missed out on Bumfights? They paid them a lot less than a million let me tell you. kek

youtu.be/c6NFpiYYcGc

Alexander Lopez
Alexander Lopez

Glad you mentioned Vancouver.

Downtown has two separate cores of filth and drug depravity. The Downtown East Side around Hastings and Main for heroin and the upscale business area around Granville Mall and running over to the business district of the Erickson Courthouse and Georgia and Burrard. That area is simply crawling with crystal meth addicts who appear to not only have lesions on their faces from their drug but also lesions on their brains, a state for which there can be no recovery. They're howling toothless maniacs that even attack attractive office ladies.

After 64 years, my entire life in Vancouver I couldn't take it anymore. The welfare rats are everywhere, lined up for their freebies. You don't want to talk to these idiotss. They're filled with bitterness and hate for everyone because they hate being poor. They fact that their poverty is the direct result of their total unwillingness to work is a subject you don't want to bring up if you don't want to start a riot of enraged beggars.

My last photo of Vancouver before I left for ever in January.

Fuck Vancouver.

The West Coast dream of freedom and harmony with nature is dead.
Swarms of greedy gabbling chinamen, stinking ragheads and degenerate filthy drug addicted white trash.

Attached: 20180118-151801.jpg (6.17 MB, 4608x3456)

Hunter Brown
Hunter Brown

I had family that lived in SF. Had family that lived there. They are fleeing that shit hole to Portugal which looks almost identical in terms of city-scape except it's a lot less pozzed. They are doing the classic white flight while taking with them the liberalism that caused the downfall of SF in the first place. I was just in SF a year ago and shit has gone way downhill. There was this homeless guy screaming and kicking over newspaper stands, tossing garbage into the street. drug needles and homeless everywhere.

Kayden Rodriguez
Kayden Rodriguez

What ever happened to that dam that was supposed to give and flood half of commifornia?

Aiden Carter
Aiden Carter

LMAO EVEN FAAABIOOOO CALLING OUT THE CALIKIKES

Alexander Lewis
Alexander Lewis

What a horrible picture.

Attached: 4a2e2c1d651639dc2fa739c0c87f13ca58d73a4c79daa9888f26e7d93e7e5a07.jpg (124.09 KB, 894x894)

Henry Collins
Henry Collins

I wonder how many of those white male gun deaths were shot by blacks.

Michael Hall
Michael Hall

Never did have a problem with Fabio. It was funny when he got hit in the face by that bird though.

Jace Foster
Jace Foster

reddit did this and reddit did that
Is that what passes for journalism today or you came here to blogpost?

Attached: you-have-to-go-back.jpg (39.91 KB, 320x320)

Gabriel Morris
Gabriel Morris

This.

Jacob Thomas
Jacob Thomas

He did this so that a gang of Jewish would-be literati and financial bandits should dominate over a great people.
over a great people.
Russians
And libshits still try to ruminate MUH TEIBL TOKS and le slavic untermensch maymay.

Brandon Davis
Brandon Davis

About that.
They were kinda forced to kill each other about 80 years ago.

Asher Brown
Asher Brown

Glad my mother stood up to them trying to further dope me up with their pharmakikery. I took Ritalin (about 10mg) for a year or so, worked great at first, then started to fuck me up, and decided to drop it altogether. The child study team were definitely pushing pills on kids. They even tried to push pills on my own mother, and she literally asked what the fuck was wrong with them. Yet another reason to not send your kid to (((public school))).

Owen Price
Owen Price

wtf are those psychotic murals, they don't make any sense

Levi Mitchell
Levi Mitchell

That's terrible. I was in Denver in 2013, pretty clean and efficient city. The only thing that really pissed me off was that the Denver Union Station was under renovation, and nobody told me.

Bentley Richardson
Bentley Richardson

In a funny twist of irony Detroit may become a white haven
You're allowed to conceal carry in Detroit now, right? The city is also reverting back into being farmland. Might as well make it the best of both worlds.

Brayden Bennett
Brayden Bennett

gentrification has begun which is actually forcing niggers out
I'm all over the tri-county area. Less, since the continuing contractions of peripheral businesses, but still all fucking over. There is an element to the slice on the gentrification-angle you present that is in actual not yet seen. Skipping to the end, if it is to work, it will require a few more cycles back and forth, and significantly more poverty from all players involved. Essentially, all day cares must end, including those of the idiots rushing back into the specifically 'gentrified' lies - whose taxes have run out, whose real-estate flipping scams have flipped too many times selling gentrification/renewal, who are now experiencing the results of at least 100k remaining nogs (now with more Asiatics {arabs, spics, and etc} than ever before).

This exact same replecation exists in each of the major south east, east, and central quadrants of Michigan. It doesn't matter where you go, weakness permits international subversion and Federals (and all group accountings) to commit treason against every single locale. The only thing that alters is the exact location of demographics, with some cities having the Asiatic blight to the north east, instead of the normal west.

My anger is at the gentrification having an upside-sell, when that game is nowhere near to finishing yet. And that Yet is not looking like anything its being portrayed as. Take one step outside your current business operation patterns, transact/trade/build/sell, and you will know, instead of just using proxies of other tall tales.

No renaissance appears possible under current stable declines - declines being held too comfortable for various reasons that aren't unreasonable unto themselves, but are making it all much, much worse. I have no solutions, only transmission of observations.

Prepare, build what you are able, keep it, and stop all make-believe linguistic propagation (they are not helpful; gentrification series-1 series-2 series-3 and now series-4 are not the winning you seem to think).

Henry Clark
Henry Clark

reverting back into being farmland
I'm sensing differently.

First, fuck your farmland. This is capitalism.

Moving on, the parts that are reverting, are reverting to grassland, tribal no-go zones, and non-transport isolates. The other parts, that have the natural barricade areas which were also spared the serially flipping and gentrification, are actually holding their own (hidden in the lee of the freeway, the tall wood, or the beneficiary of a glitch of transport access). That said, even those games are going to change: A massive upsurge in violence is brewing the background – a consequence of international wares shutdown propagating finally into the peripherals of blight areas – making the unreported rush periods of early 2017 look tame. Keep getting ready, and ignore the "farmland" lies. The risk is that many are going to skip right past "South Africa General" and straight into Pretoria Specific. It will be episodic, but regardless, it will not be "farmland."

Farmland my ass.

Cameron Wright
Cameron Wright

Welfare work projects…the worst are the ones created at government expense by hispanics in the barrios of Commiefornia.

They're supposed to give a sense of cuh-myuen-eh-tay to the oppressed…

John Jenkins
John Jenkins

They always run like cowards to greener and whiter pastures then vote for the very same shit that caused them to white flight to begin with over and over and over. They don't understand the regressive backwards subhuman nature of their ideas of "progress"

Hardly surprising. The white american population has undergone an evolutionary self-selection trough emigration from Europe. As I see it there are three major euro-american emigrant groups, these are 1) pain-in-the-ass religious crackpots, 2) criminals on the run and 3) never-do-wells looking for greener pastures. There is also a minuscle fourth emigrant group which every euroamerican claims to be descended from, namely adventurers looking to explore the world. IOW, euro-americans are genetically selected to disengage and move away over hunkering down and defend/retake territory.

Robert Rodriguez
Robert Rodriguez

I see. Thanks for the info, user.

This is true to a degree, although whatever old stock Euro-Americans are around tend to hunker down and be well established to the point of very stubbornly not wanting to move away to somewhere else. In a way, very much like the Afrikaners, albeit with much less energy and falls short of being as inspiring.

David Diaz
David Diaz

I'm homeless but with the exception of a few other homeless I trust the majority of them I hate and avoid because they steal shit. I'm ninja mode all the time. Nobody finds my shit in the last 2 days though I found some work to do and wasn't able to move around and guard and properly hide my shit and a few things got stolen fml.

Andrew Adams
Andrew Adams

aztecs

Attached: 1522975838888.png (832.77 KB, 1260x912)

Michael Wright
Michael Wright

That's not true in all cases. Here in the midwest it starts in elementary school with involuntary Ritalin prescriptions for children. By high school most have graduated to Adderall (amphetamine + dextroamphetamine) or Desoxyn (pure methamphetamine).

Children don't have a choice, and in most cases it's fucking jew teachers/administration pushing the parents to dope the kids up in the first place.
Yep, and its mandatory if you want your kids to attend school….that they will arrest you for not having your kids attend.

Lucas Gray
Lucas Gray

San Francisco is a total joke. It's only "advantage" are the concentration of large established businesses, venture capital, and weather. Literally nothing else, the people are fucked. I hope they never leave that area with their thoughts and attitude.

Dylan Sanchez
Dylan Sanchez

Welfare work projects

Why can't they clean up the fucking roads and parks and woodlots and forests and stuff? So much garbage everywhere they could be cleaning up.

Lincoln Ortiz
Lincoln Ortiz

Yugoslavia did this and made unemployment illegal and it was a prosperous nation with pride.

Noah Murphy
Noah Murphy

Only some of them. The rest had to be brutally oppressed. The Scotch-Irish for example.

David Bennett
David Bennett

Once the federally ordered school desegregation began, whites who could afford private schools withdrew their children from the racially diverse Pasadena public school system. By 2004, Pasadena had 63 private schools educating some 33% of schoolchildren, while white students made up only 16% of the public school populace.
This is why private schools and homeschools really should be banned. The forcibly rub the shit up the noses of progressives and cowards. This being allowed was just another pressure valve. No more pressure valves, no more relief.

Take away the option of running away.

Ian Robinson
Ian Robinson

It's a slow fucking process cleaning up 60+ years of nigger infestation.

Julian Bailey
Julian Bailey

made unemployment illegal

I'm a hermit though and this would fuck with my very long meditations. :(

Austin Sanders
Austin Sanders

You can space out while laying brick

Cooper Murphy
Cooper Murphy

I do actually work a fuckload doing stuff like that.

But I need to at least stick to seasonal work because I need a good part of the year where I have long stretches of completely free time for very serious mystical work. It's hard to have to work every while also trying to construct a new egregore or working with full commitment on some new psychic power.

Connor Sanchez
Connor Sanchez

Yeah, he was born into good looks, and kept a positive personality.

Easton Gray
Easton Gray

I'm honestly hoping tourists will realize how shitty this city has become and stop coming.
anti-tourism ads when

Attached: San-Francisco-Traffic-Director-Otto-Meyer,-far-right,-and-Captain-Ralph-Olsted-inspect-intersection-scramble.-March-5,-1954.jpg (93.71 KB, 1024x768)
Attached: Traffic-in-downtown-San-Francisco.-May-25,-1954.jpg (150.85 KB, 1024x827)
Attached: 117.-On-the-wharves,-San-Francisco,-1900.-Moored-schooners'-masts-form-a-wall-around-the-dock.-By-Henry-G.-Peabody.-79-HPA-3-22.jpg (290.46 KB, 1432x1071)
Attached: taken-by-[Eadweard]-Muybridge,-of-San-Francisco,-at-Buena-Vista-Vineyard,-Sonoma,-California,-in-the-early-1870's,-was-captioned-`Champagne-Corking.'.jpg (338.09 KB, 1373x1116)
Attached: san-fran-demo.png (17.99 KB, 542x317)

Noah Walker
Noah Walker

Same shit in Houston. If you leave anything in your car for a day it will be broken into and everything stolen out of it unless you cough up the dough for a locking garage and nobody scopes it out

Robert Davis
Robert Davis

Anti tourism ads are a great idea. We need more of them.

Liam Nelson
Liam Nelson

We have conceal carry and stand your ground.
There are big fields where blight houses were demolished, hipsters are making stupid overpriced fusion restaurants and a lot of the dense nog population has been priced out into the surrounding areas, raising crime rates.
If you drive beyond Detroit toward Hamtramck you can find bizarre abandoned residential neighborhoods that look like the apocalypse, with certain streets packed with copper stripped burnt out husk homes and random barricades made out of junk.
That being said Chicongo takes the real cake for fucked up violence these days.

Adam Wilson
Adam Wilson

stupid overpriced fusion restaurants

I used to think that was stupid, but if enough people are willing to part with their money willingly for shit like that, then fuck em, they're priced right.

Henry Morris
Henry Morris

The city, which hands out up to 4.8 million syringes each year, has struggled to figure out how to keep streets clean and safe
<Gee we keep facilitating the use of drugs and they just keep using them, what do we do?
accommodating a growing homeless population
accommodating
wew at the word choice but also nigga all of your problems will be solved if you took all the homeless drug addicts and just killed them. Massive amount of the clientele of the drug market would be gone, same with most of the HIV/hep cases and a lot of the perpetrators of street crime too. Plus it will stop the open defecation problem the city has too.
but they're people too
They're also the source of all of your problems. Get rid of both or neither.

Samuel Ramirez
Samuel Ramirez

Chicongo takes the real cake for fucked up violence these days

The Chicago official shot clock
heyjackass.com/

Liam Young
Liam Young

It's really simple. Force them to work and kick out or kill the ones that refuse to perform even the most basic tasks.

Joseph King
Joseph King

Attached: pi.jpg (17.5 KB, 294x400)

Nicholas Thompson
Nicholas Thompson

kick out
Then they just become someone else's problem. Unless they're being shipped to enemy territory, they're still your problem but less concentrated. Exile does not exist now that every corner of the map is filled in and prisons are such a drain on tax dollars they're basically a free ride for people who otherwise can't function in society. They contribute nothing and drag the rest of society down. There is no other option but to eliminate them entirely.

Lucas Hughes
Lucas Hughes

This is a really interesting point. How do very poor countries deal with this problem?

Charles Lewis
Charles Lewis

This is also a good site. A blog run by a Chicago cop telling things like it is. secondcitycop.blogspot.com/

Robert Hall
Robert Hall

very poor
Does the Philippines count as "very poor?"

Ayden Turner
Ayden Turner

Duterte is an outlier

Oliver Bailey
Oliver Bailey

tfw live in surrey and have to go to vancouver for work
Fuck this place

Attached: scoopsinfintatus.jpg (52.54 KB, 564x428)
Attached: retardation.gif (1.96 MB, 300x170)

Jack Cox
Jack Cox

The comments on that blog are fire

Sebastian Morgan
Sebastian Morgan

Just walked past numerous homeless off their faces, screaming and running all over the sidewalk near Twitter HQ

Those were Twitter employees, user.

Julian White
Julian White

what mystical matters have you accomplished so far if you don't mind me asking?

Ian Richardson
Ian Richardson

I'm curious too. My perspective changed after taking LSD, but mystic powers? Give me a break

Chase Green
Chase Green

A chink
a typical californian soyboy
a Pajeet in the back, probably UCLA HB1 student
This picture is just perfect, user thanks for posting it, have a (you) as a thank you and a random image.

Attached: Sesame-Street-arrest-kike.jpg (29.76 KB, 457x502)

Jonathan Sullivan
Jonathan Sullivan

You sound too smart to be homeless get your shit together you are no good to anybody on the street.

Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson

Come to Seattle instead. We don't have any of that up here.

Kevin Bailey
Kevin Bailey

Attached: download.jpeg (6.7 KB, 256x195)

Adrian Diaz
Adrian Diaz

heyjackass.com/
At least their opiod deaths seems to be down? That site is nuts.

This one too! Bet there's some great caps to be had there. I'll be browsing the archives shortly.

Attached: secondcitycop.blogspot.com-2018-06-20-05-26-46.png (32.48 KB, 438x618)

Levi Robinson
Levi Robinson

Private and home schools really should be banned
The school itself is not the problem. The action or set of actions is not the problem. The problem is implementing on invalid sources, doing correct action on inepts (those that have no ability to ever reach completion nor correctness nor avoid confusion). A variant of this is implementing within invalid contexts, etc. The outcomes of such invalid source and context fantasies is the actual problem schools: tax scams, welfare scams, perpetual poor houses, etc. Specific examples are: the endless litany of african sheboon lead preschools – all "dem programs" and opportunistic exploiters; The endless litany of asiatic fafsa Phoenix University exploits (same thing, executing on another end: "dem finance programs").

Ex General: Poland has a long standing asian (kike flavors) infestation problem, Poland says make more babies (to its white citizens), what goes wrong? Spain has a long standing asian (arabic, muslim, kike-gypsy-mongrel, etc flavors) and african problems, Spain says make more babies (to presumably whats left of some semblance of civilization), what goes wrong? In both scenarios, the farmer farming isn't the problem, the problem is what's in the field's soil, and the land itself.

Prediction: FAFSA must die ("high"-end federal school scams). Home school must die ("low"-end local and state school variants). These must die, not because of what they are, but because what they claim to be is merely a cloak – a fashion – exploited, ruining any actual schools along the way. You can't have nice things, etc.

Another way to interpret: On the one hand, old theories used these programs and finance lies for containment. But much like Planned Parenthood, other Great Society Programs general, these were still time-bombs and illusions. They simply delayed the debts and lies coming due longer, by using bigger and more colossal group accounts, and interweaving them into county, city, state, and federal legislation / co-sanguine corruption.

Isaiah Bennett
Isaiah Bennett

It's pretty normal. I'm honestly hoping tourists will realize how shitty this city has become and stop coming. Maybe the loss of income will finally push the city to stop allowing the rampant drug dealing and homeless people treating the entire city like their toilet. You would think a city that deoends so heavily on tourism and conventions for the bulk of their income would put more effort into maintaining a certain standard, but there is rampant drug dealing out in the open in some of the most heavily tourist areas. The city know about it, they just don't care. -/u/SgtPeanutbutter
Glad to know OP is a fucking redditor. Anyhow, this guy is fucking retarded. San Francisco might be a popular tourist destination, but it isn't a tourist city. Between the tech companies and the giant trading hub that is the san francisco bay, the city's economic growth has fuck-all to do with tourists. You want to see a tourist city, go to Venice. Its entire economy revolves around ripping off tourists.

Don't be retarded. White homelessness has always been a thing for better or worse. If you genuinely believe landowners will just give away homes to poor homeless whites when there are no blacks, you're on drugs. The way landlords tend to operate is pretty simple: whoever pays the most gets the home and the rest can get fucked. The discrimination is mostly limited to whether they think you'll ruin the place before you leave.

And a lot of homeless are just head-cases and drug addicts. Not all of 'em though. I've known decent homeless guys who you wouldn't recognize were homeless if they didn't tell you because they actually look after themselves. But they still need to make rent and find a job. IIRC he got his act together in the end.

Yeah, their low self-control and desperate need for another fix will overwhelm any sense of responsibility and hygiene quick.

Stop spinning bullshit. San Francisco has been an international hub virtually from its outset. In the mid-1800s people were raging about chink immigrants ruining everything. The white ethnostate SF you're dreaming of, didn't exist. And SF has always had its highs and lows.

Jack Harris
Jack Harris

Yeah right, white male. How about LatinX? They fall under white male.

Liam Scott
Liam Scott

For a different age I was born,
Every man has once said,
Where each was to honor sworn,
Rather to all this cowardice bred,
Thus for a gilded time we mourn,
Insisting such days forever dead
Yet of all the feelings ever known,
longing for a time not your own,
is when true cowardice is shown,
especially if dark the age is grown

Henry Miller
Henry Miller

Very good post, I'd never realised this but it's pretty obvious now that you mention it. This is one of those places where Euros and Americans fundamentally will never be able to see eye-to-eye, for the very reason of the different selection circumstances.

Attached: akari-thumbs-up.gif (72.03 KB, 287x344)

Lincoln White
Lincoln White

thinking meth and ritalin are comparable

kill yourself

Nicholas Jackson
Nicholas Jackson

people who like freedom, actually.

Bentley Ramirez
Bentley Ramirez

The school itself is not the problem. The action or set of actions is not the problem. The problem is implementing on invalid sources, doing correct action on inepts (those that have no ability to ever reach completion nor correctness nor avoid confusion
Oh look everyone, a baffle them with bullshit.

And then he moves on to confusing the issue and statement entirely.

Tyler Jones
Tyler Jones

he doesn't understand molecules

Lincoln Evans
Lincoln Evans

You should look up what ritalin is before you embarrass yourself further.

Adam Richardson
Adam Richardson

REF: RE: baffle complaint

What I was responding to was the idea: that no running away = no home schooling. I stated that the endpoint will still happen, and must, from both the top and bottom, but not because it means run away nor preventing running away. Rather, the endpoint must happen, because it is horrifically exploited for cancer.

Jeremiah Collins
Jeremiah Collins

thanks for the reply.Your pic looks like the line for the aboriginal shelter at main and terminal. I work across the street from there. they keep having to change where the line is because all of the businesses hate it so much.

Asher Nelson
Asher Nelson

I know what your problem is. You take drugs. All the people I know who take drugs get deluded. Try asceticism for a change and drop all drugs.

Nathan Thompson
Nathan Thompson

what mystical matters have you accomplished so far if you don't mind me asking?

Mediumship, acquiring useful information through extrasensory perception, influence, creation and use of thoughtforms, modifications to my mind to automate certain processes and make them more efficient, control over hormones and various bodily processes, basic IIH stuff, etc.

Logan Nguyen
Logan Nguyen

You sound too smart to be homeless get your shit together you are no good to anybody on the street.

It is because of sickness and also ostracization by my neoliberal parents who kicked me out for being a "neo-nazi". I even told them how I never do drugs, eat healthy, am fit, was on the honor roll, never create any of the problems other terrible children do, but they always treat me like shit just because I won't go along with their cucked bullshit. My parents are obese, hoarders, lunatic leftists that wanted me to be a girl and tried to encourage me to be a faggot. I bet they'd actually be happy if I was some out of control anarchist druggy hippie whatever the fuck and they're so fucking mad I grew up to be a National Socialist and want a sane and generate life.

Hunter Perez
Hunter Perez

Also my parents would scream at me and beat me while being retard neoliberal pacifists accept the rapefugee types.

The funny thing is I'm as militant as it gets in terms of ideology I'm all in favor of war like Julius Evola in The Metaphysics of War… but it's the self-described pacifists who are the ones who actually go around beating and screaming at people over any stupid thing while people like me are reserved and quiet and calculated and don't do anything except with purpose.

I was always treated like an outsider in my own family and I don't know why. My memories only go back to when I was 5 years old no further than that and even then I felt out of place. I seem to have the phenotypes that prove my father is actually my father, and my mother is actually my mother, but I am still completely unlike either of them.