Top Swedish politician takes heat for claiming Jews, minorities ‘not Swedes’

Top Swedish politician takes heat for claiming Jews, minorities ‘not Swedes’
The deputy speaker of the Swedish Parliament has come under fire for claiming that Jews and Sami people are “not Swedes.” Police even received a formal complaint about the comment, according to local media.
Bjorn Soder, a senior member of the Swedish Democrats who currently serves as deputy speaker of parliament, made the remarks on the Facebook page of Sweden’s Centre Party, in response to allegations of racism from the party’s leader, Annie Loof.
“Annie Loof adversely affects the position of Jews and Sami in Sweden when she indirectly claims that they are Swedes,” he wrote. “These groups have minority positions in Sweden just because they are not Swedes. Shame on you Annie Loof for your racist attitude.”
Loof had previously criticized comments made by Soder in 2014, in which he said that while Sami, Jews, and other minority groups enjoy Swedish citizenship, they are still part of their own distinct ethnic groups. The Sami are an indigenous Finno-Ugric people inhabiting Sapmi, which today encompasses large parts of Norway and Sweden, northern parts of Finland, and Murmansk Region in Russia.
Loof published a screen grab of what she said were Soder’s comments, on her Instagram account, claiming that they revealed his party’s racist undertones.

rt.com/news/430096-sweden-jews-minorities-soder/
archive.is/rvMS4

Attached: 5b279d9adda4c89b458b458c.jpg (900x506, 160.67K)

She's not wrong. And here you purity fucks don't want women speaking up. Sami are the chugs of Sweden.

Why does TRS insist on coming here instead of just staying among their own and strengthening their own movement

Attached: trs d&c.jpeg (500x379, 44.23K)

B-but living in a country makes you ethnically part of it.

I thought Jews and Sami people were Neandherkikes?

Attached: MIDF Elite.png (858x1090, 1.22M)

Attached: Ugh Vey.jpg (424x594, 75.42K)

Attached: Ugh Vey shut it down.jpg (798x657, 156.44K)

Oh I see. (((you're))) pairing up.
Neanderthal is the reason for white supremacy. European whites are the highest percent Neanderthal of any group.
Kikes aren't neanderthal, they're palestinians with even more genetic defects caused by even more inbreeding.
(((You))) got me to bite though, so .014 shekels have been deposited to your kikebank account.

This, I heard that the tough conditions and the steppe that the Neanderthals had to survive, comibined with the need to make tools lead us as an ethnicity to the relatively elevated ability to engineer as compared to niggers for example.

This makes 0 sense even to them.

Wrong, White men were a distinct species and got raped by the neanderkikes/denisovans migrating through the middle east on up. Keep trying to change history with your jew (((science))), doesn't change the facts of what is.

Attached: 1200px-Petralona_skull_covered_by_stalagmite[1].jpg (1200x900, 171.47K)

Horseshit, neanderkikes stole tools from the species that were already there in the area.

Why do they keep comparing the Sámi to the kikes?
In my experience the Sámi are the most conservative of groups in the Nordics, at least in Norway.

They are trying to gain sympathy by associating with a generally accepted people. They do this with any lesser race being treated as they deserve and toss in the holohoax narrative with it.

How the fuck can these kikes even call this racist? Only swedes are swedes. This is simple fucking logic.

Same way they are (((white))) until they are jew. They are duplicitous by nature.

Of course they're not Swedes.
Africans belong in Africa, Jews belong in Israel.
Why can't people get the fuck out of where they're not wanted.
(in b4 "Indians want you out of America," 'cause the U.S. was started by my ancestors & there are no Indians left where I live)

THE NEANDERKIKE MEME IS A D&C MEME
WHITE EUROPEANS HAVE THE HIGHEST GENETIC MAKEUP FROM NEANDERTHALS
FILTER ANY KIKE D&C SAYING OTHERWISE OR USING THE "NEANDERKIKE" MEME

Fuck off.
jews have no home. That's the crux of the JQ. There is no acceptable place to place jews. There is not group which will accept jews longer than a short time.
jews make themselves known as parasites and get kicked out of every community eventually.
The phrase "jews belong in oven" isn't ironic. There is literally no place for jews they are so fucking toxic.

Unlike most of Zig Forums, I like the creation of Israel, so we have someplace to ship them all off to.

I think you meant to say "Jews will be delivered to the Palestinians to face their unbridled vengeance".

That's right, jews haven't inserted themselves into all the sciences and the papers don't go through a kisher vetting process. Nothing to see here goyim.

And turn it into an oven.

That's fine, too.
Whatever it takes.

Evidence has been found whites made a trip through NA before the shitskins began migrating there long before even the "viking" trips. Again we have shitskins invading and trying to take what is rightfully ours. History continues to repeat.

This holy symbol makes you uncomfortable, doesn't it Moshe?

Attached: hakenkreuz.jpg (300x301, 24.55K)

I prefer the pinwheel of peace.

Attached: Mögen.jpeg (480x480, 18.79K)

(very)
(nice)

Attached: comfuhrer.png (601x548, 18.61K)

Attached: kek6chosen.jpg (233x205, 9.09K)

It also pisses me off that most normalfags think like this as well. No one understands the fucking concept of an ethnic group/ethnicity. Retards around me think just because a shitskin is a German citizen it automatically makes him German.

I hope he doesn't apologize and maybe even doubles down.

Trips of truth

Attached: Pepe dubs.PNG (472x472, 125.3K)

We are not blind, kike.

Attached: neanderthal Judea 2.jpg (288x288 182.26 KB, 10.83K)

Looks like jews to me.

Attached: jewess.jpg (344x450 28.01 KB, 27.5K)

Maybe the Top Swedish politician who claims Jews & other minorities are not Swedes has seen this classic meme.

Wise men say that meme war is real.

Attached: Misho better7.jpg (768x922, 171.26K)

Only swedes are swedes. samis are samis, jews are jews. saying anything other than swedes are swedes is an attack on swedish identity, claiming them non persons.

Checked.

Attached: Happy Dance.gif (360x207, 1.63M)

Misho soup?

Jews belong in mass graves

throw them in the bog.

Or bury them in the sand then turn it and them into glass.

No user. Realize that their initial butthurt that led to the usage of the term "Holocaust" was not because they were being killed, but because their dead were being cremated. The kike fears fire and their religion demand that they be entombed. The kike must be burnt.

Midgets can be useful in specific combat roles, such as ball turret gunners. They are compact, require fewer resources, and are easy to ship around.

Plus when you run out of ammo you can use them as clubs.

Tactical Dwarf Incoming

Attached: ScaryLastingArchaeopteryx-size_restricted[1].gif (334x251, 2.4M)

Lake of fire, boiling in shit, the burning bush, burning sacrifices, Daniel in the oven… yep there's a pattern.

Fuck off nigger. Clearly you aren't from around here and have no fucking idea. Just shut the fuck up if you can't lurk, dumbass.

BUMP FOR RECOGNITION OF SWEDEN DOING ANYTHING NOT CUCKED

Eat shit kikey.

Jews are not Swedes, they are Jews

The families of Swedish police are now being watched. I hope they realize just how far past the line we already are. Swedish police are coming home to families who hate them for making them legitimate targets. Swedish police are being called traitors by their children. Swedish police will hang their superior officers or die with them.

Haha parody haha this site is satire.

Checked, but loading them into a rocket and shooting that rocket at the hexagonal demon storm on Saturn is by most accounts an acceptable physical place to send jews.

sauce?

what is sven thinking

Attached: native foreigner.png (232x232, 126.09K)

Attached: 88-numeric-1.jpg (200x200 11.07 KB, 6.32K)

the samson option