Jeb Bush Demands Trump End ‘Heartless’ Child Border Policy

AH HAHAHAHAHAHA

Low Energy Jeb Tweet:
archive.fo/A9YK2

Article:
archive.fo/Bwgvp

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1167x1087, 1.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/AA58q
washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-cites-as-a-negotiating-tool-his-policy-of-separating-immigrant-children-from-their-parents/2018/06/15/ade82b80-70b3-11e8-bf86-a2351b5ece99_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.a3854655108b
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/01/hhs-handed-child-migrants-to-human-traffickers.html
archive.is/LkR42
humanrightsfirst.org/sites/default/files/hrf-one-yr-family-detention-report.pdf
youtu.be/4fndeDfaWCg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Last ditch effort by the neocons to push through their bullshit amnesty. After Novemeber (Neocons are leaving en masse) there's 0 chance of getting enough votes to push this through. If Trump just keeps his wall or nothing stance, it will never happen.

Why would anyone care what Jeb "3% of my blood is guacamole" Bush says?

WHAT A MESS
The things this man does for his goblina.

Don't like his policy? Then go win an election.

This. He should take a hint already. Noone really cares about the Bush name or what these cunts have to say anymore.

Let him spend some time with them in a cell.

Guac Man's energy levels reach a new low.

Attached: 1528587267989.jpg (636x358, 68.99K)

Jeb Bush should have won.

Attached: 1474225491049.png (790x602, 584.66K)

Yeb's right; we should start tossing them in the clink with their parents.
Meme it

They'll care when the historians agree that George Bush Jr. the retard destroyed the American empire through his quixotic quest to bring democracy to the sand people.

Attached: 5 dollars from yeb - pls clap.webm (1280x720, 907.41K)

I'm with jeb on this one, deport them all.

And no one sees why this is a bad idea?

His father raped him. Have some heart.

Attached: little jeb.jpg (204x247, 13.82K)

The eternal boomer booms on. Stand with Israel yet don't care that your kids can't get jobs because browns take them and outbreed your family 6:1.

Attached: 7.jpg (1280x720, 414.31K)

Maybe we should have clapped after all.

But Jeb's kids are already brown?

Attached: those aren't their kids.png (500x701, 634.65K)

That's not how this works, guacman.

Moderate conservatives get the rope as well

WAAAAAH STAWP IMPRISONING INNOCENT SHITSKINS
WAAAAAH STAWP SEPERATING FAMILIES

Can't win. Ultimately the blame is on the Mexicunts who are incapable of thinking of what consequences of their actions for their shitspawn might be.

I love how basically what all of these politicians are saying is: "If you voted for Trump, your vote should be revoked." Since the vast majority of his base voted for him on either A) they wanted an end to immigration or B) they hated Hillary.

If this isn't proof democracy has failed and needs to be thrown out - what is?

Keep the families together!
Deport them all immediately.
All of them, immediately deported together!
If every single spic is deported, then we can be sure that all the families are together in spicland.
Beautiful.

Mexico is such a beautiful, vibrant and diverse country, compared to America. Not only that, but they get to stick together with their families and stay out of the prison system. Sounds like a win-win to me.

Attached: America.jpg (1600x1200 83.57 KB, 297.42K)

Finally an excuse to post jeb memes again!

Attached: Jeb suicide.jpg (479x600 118.51 KB, 86.99K)

PLEASE CLAP
L
E
A
S
E

C
L
A
P

Can you believe these are the fuckers that have passed for "Conservatives" for thirty years now or longer.

Attached: Jeb-Bush.JPG.jpg (345x249, 10.56K)

Trump is the new Jeb.

they're commies, obviously they want their commie supporters to flood the country.

why can't we jail the parents in the child facilities to keep them unitied?

Alright more jeb! threads!

Attached: jeb is a big fat mistake.webm (640x360, 11.02M)

Trump better not cuck on this. Him being hardline on immigration is one of the few things he's still does right.

!JEB!

Attached: jeb!!!.jpg (896x669, 57.46K)

is it possible to strip one's party membership? this guy is a democrat, time to kick him out.

I miss when Good Games Done Quickly wasn't full of pozz, the controversy after that stream really cemented the fact that it's fucking dead as shit.

You can't compare Amnesty Don to iJeb!, iJeb!'s poz is on a whole other level.

anyone?

i got the dubs

The child facilities are too low-security. It's either children in prison or family separation.

Trump is becoming more like Jeb with each day.

Trump tweet when?
I hope he calls him guacman

Trump is too much of a pussy, he's becoming Jeb.

What negotiation?

Trump is reportedly using this as a negotiation tactic to twist the arms of (((moderate Republicans))) into funding the wall.

Yes, because political parties in the US are private organizations. Good luck trying to convince the GOP to throw out one of the Bush clan though.

(((reportedly)))

archive.fo/AA58q

washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-cites-as-a-negotiating-tool-his-policy-of-separating-immigrant-children-from-their-parents/2018/06/15/ade82b80-70b3-11e8-bf86-a2351b5ece99_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.a3854655108b

Jeb! will rise again!

Attached: Who's Laughing Now....jpg (735x551, 164.16K)

JEB! - - he makes demands now

You don't need to be a wizard's accountant to run the numbers on the Mestizo immigration policies favored by Jeb versus the policies favored by the American people. (pic related)

Attached: Trump won counties.jpeg (1024x894, 199.93K)

JEB! SURGE

Attached: 18-jeb-bush.w750.h560.2x.jpg (1499x1120, 69.35K)

how about jeb bush shut the fuck up, nobody wanted to hear this piece of shit speak back in 2015/16 so why does he think anybody cares now. he and his mexican midget bride can take their mestizo son to mexico so they can live in their Amerindian paradise and leave america alone forever. george w should be sentenced for crimes against humanity in the hague and Jeb! should be convicted as an accomplice as well for his role in the 2000 election. burn in hell, faggot, when are people going to start using physical force against these traitors

GUAC BOWLS FOR THE FIRST 10,000 KIDS

"never Trumpers" are fucking jumping to this like rabid dogs… but I forsee that Trump has actually been playing them like a fiddle…

i can't take it anymore, i'm so sick of seeing the (((media))) give a platform to people who have been unequivocally BTFO off the public stage. While other people are literally put into jail for doing the job of reporters.

Their political careers are OVER. People like hillary and jeb should be sitting on their back porch swing drinking sweet tea with his goblin wife, or being tried in a court.

He's right. Send them ALL back

That isn't how you spell: maggots should be eating their corpses.

says jeb as he uses children as a negotiating tool

and then we have Jeb.

It was ok when Obama did it and when he destabilized Syria and killed them though.

Attached: deadkid.jpg (240x197, 13.68K)

I'm surprised that he hasn't committed suicide since the Bush's dynasty went down the toilet.

Attached: BcRXoUiCcAEBfIp.jpg (600x480, 53.4K)

This. One of the things I miss most from election time.

Cant spell guacamole without mole

TIME FOR THE GUAC ATTACK

Attached: Trump mongolia throat singing.webm (854x480, 1.94M)

ancient meme

This propaganda is failing. They're trying to use this issue to force open the southern border of the USA. They're trying to allow an invasion into our nation.

If we lose our southern border it will cause the dissolution of our nation. This is literally treason.

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/01/hhs-handed-child-migrants-to-human-traffickers.html

We are the heroes here. We are on the side of right.

Attached: 1529428988874.jpg (1258x1370 484.65 KB, 823.91K)

Would it be possible to kick these neo-cons out of the Republican party, say strip them of party membership?

Don't want your child taken away from you? Don't come here illegally. End of story.

Low Energy tweet. He should go fuck his mother some more, nobody gives a fuck about what this idiot says.

Demand? Who are you to demand anything? I run this town. You're just a bunch of low-income nobodies!

Attached: 96228.jpg (640x480, 41.54K)

archive.is/LkR42 (June 2015) humanrightsfirst.org/sites/default/files/hrf-one-yr-family-detention-report.pdf page 16

It sounds like in 2009 that Jeb Bush supported the idea of not putting children in detention facilities with their parents. Now that Trump is actually implementing the alternative more-humane lower-security housing arrangement which Jeb purportedly wanted for them, he is condemning it. Is this because Jeb wanted these luxuries not just for innocent children, but also for their guilty criminal "parents" all along?

ACT OF LOVE
I DONT SPEAK ENGLISH AT HOME
Pls clap

Better dead than Jeb

Always do the opposite of what Jeb! says.

Deport this low-energy faggot along with his spic wife already.

Attached: fd4dfd2e997f203f5bdf8fcb16cf15d02f2deb5337232130ff2031f96e212713.gif (497x377, 992.01K)

quints of truth

Attached: f2a9d1913a800a3a5ecd6015929943a1bc931e68e6cfb5024f5fdcd93f1bfdb4.jpg (550x413, 77.74K)

This is their new sliding tactic. Shitty mainstream articles with uninteresting conformist narrative statements from ZOG figureheads. Get wise to it.

HYPOCRITICAL LEFT HAS NO RIGHT TO SPEAK UP ON CHILD SEPARATIONS WHEN THEY CONDONE AND PROMOTE THE SEPARATION (AND KILLING) OF A FETUS FROM A MOTHER.

No. Modify the 14th amendment, that both parents have to be legal citizens at the time of birth, otherwise citizenship is not granted on a mandatory basis.

Trump is not like Jeb but sure is low energy as well.

Attached: Luijeb!.PNG (640x360 63.67 KB, 180.94K)

Killshot delivered for crying imprisoned child meme:

The only alternative to caging the children is to move them around. To hand them to someone other than the parents to move them around.

To traffic them.

THEY SUPPORT CHILD TRAFFICKING

Thread theme.
youtu.be/4fndeDfaWCg

what's an embed

I like how these fucking kikes have presented us with this dichotomy of "you either let just the children stay or you let the whole family stay, goy!" Why not just send the whole family back? If a child's place is with their parents, and the parents' place is in Mexico, then the child's place is in Mexico. That way we're not separating the children from their parents anymore, how hard is that?

Feeling regret?

Why are leftypol memes insultingly unfunny

?????

one because of no talent, and two because they are terrified of truth, and thus have to bland everything to the point there's no punch in the punchline

Attached: ugly as commie.jpg (1500x1005 43.44 KB, 797.92K)

I demand Jeb to end his own worthless life.

support White American families

Attached: 1_eSoRl5V_7ZsQfJeex7pdhQ.jpg (340x488, 93.34K)

Cuckservatives gonna cuck. This is why right/wrong, moral/immoral, good/bad are all false dichotomies. There is only win/lose.

Why the fuck do I keep seeing this annoying as fuck talking point lately? Just go the fuck back, christ.

Seriously this guy and his fucked up "wife" have to crawl away into the shadows and disappear for ever.

Attached: 49517.png (483x804, 876.48K)

By saying that isn't he using children as a negotiating tool?

Wait is it even possible to NOT use children as a negotiating tool considering the circumstances?

No.

Attached: Pills and Vodka.jpg (624x950, 135.34K)

(((Conservatives)))

Yep.

Who are they trying to convince here?