Why is cutting off the clitoris considered female genital mutilation but cutting off the foreskin isn't consider male...

Why is cutting off the clitoris considered female genital mutilation but cutting off the foreskin isn't consider male genital mutilation? Neither have any reproductive function.

I'm sick of all the jackasses who say "it's not a big deal", "man up" or "get over it bro." This is a human rights issue affecting everyone born in America, Canada, South Korea, Southeast Asia, etc.

Attached: scissors.jpg (1140x760, 93.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=xdkVHrNIvqg
hooktube.com/watch?v=7ivGhJsO6F4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostatic_utricle
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because they're Islamophobic racist bigots.

exactly you have just discovered a good talking point now use it in everyday life

Impossible.

kikes

too late schlomo

IT IS

Probably because women without clitoris almost have no chance to experience orgasm, unlike circumcised men. If people can practice FGM freely, there will be less reason for women to have sex and it'll be harder for (((them))) to turn all women into race-mixing thots.

We can also consider some of the actors involved in definition-constructing processes within international health discourse. There are organisations specifically made to protect women's rights which lead to more and more people caring about finding cures breast cancer than prostate cancer, despite the latter have claimed more victims then the latter; it is possible that they are against FGM. Meanwhile we have (((Muslims and Jews))) wanting to preserve their circumcision traditions and they have very tangible power over UN; for them, silencing their opposition is trivial.

would spamming pictures of the surgery over the internet do anything?

Attached: scarification (2).jpg (384x400 79.73 KB, 39.03K)

I mean more victims than the former.

Checked.

Gynocentrism.

Same reason "white privilege" and racism are for men. Men are divided by race, religion, etc while wymyn enjoy of their labor.

Death penalty to all genital mutilaters.

Because jews, lurk more leddit. Fucking cunts and your slides.

As passionate as I am on this topic, this is a literal halfchan style slide, the purpose of which is distraction from anything productive on this board.

If you want to do something about it, agitate for reform on this issue. Then, when most people support the initiative, the kike-mudslime coalition will pop up to demand their right to mutilate their children. At which point you question aloud why the jews have an entire religion based on the barbaric practice.

hooktube.com/watch?v=xdkVHrNIvqg

Some women have difficulty orgasming after circumcision, but it's not "almost… no chance to experience orgasm." There are 4 types of female circumcision, ranging from clitoridectomy to sealing up part or all of the vulva to an insignificant pinprick that removes no tissue and cannot even be detected by modern medicine after it has healed. ALL of these are illegal in the united states, both forms more and less severe than male genital cutting.

In contrast, male genital mutilation necessarily damages and removes the most sensitive parts of the penis.

You must be new here. Welcome, friend. Want some memes?

Gregory Malchuk is gonna go talk to Richard Spencer about this topic tonight on Ralph Retort, to try to get him to do right-wing, explicit grievance mongering around this issue. "ZOG raped you as a baby. Let's get the government to fully fund tissue regeneration."

I want to do a full-court press against male genital cutting by doing outrageous socio-terrorism, targeting the parent child interface with circumcision messaging wherever parents and children gather. I'll be kicking this off with Gregory within the year.

hooktube.com/watch?v=7ivGhJsO6F4

Attached: 1450647548614.jpg (485x800, 47.22K)

Attached: fgm egypt 2.png (770x432 58.49 KB, 58.68K)

The equivalent would be removing the clitoral hood(still illegal). Removing the entire clitoris would be equivalent to removing the entire head of the penis, which is also illegal.

Attached: a888ce3983598689a2bf0a0dd715bfb1684329a98a8a9888344aec527361762a.jpg (212x238, 86.61K)

citation needed. I don't think there's even a law against penile subincision yet.

(obligatory)

Attached: subincision.jpg (1200x675, 96.26K)

Very intelligent and analytical post.

Isn't most FGM done by their mothers?

Because circumcision is how kikes mark their slaves.

Any genital mutilation is barbaric, and those committing it should be put to a swift and brutal death.

Short answer: Jews

Long answer: Victorian fear of male masturbation, western dehumanization of male pain, medical professional inertia, and jews

The only reason circumcision is allowed is because of the bogus pretense that it's medically beneficial. The same general laws that stop you from having your childs hand amputated for no reason stop you from cleaving your childs dick in two.

Attached: 5a24078ebe4f4963dce36265832af1b4620e9445f47c9c8a02bb426a7af1d9a2.jpg (265x436, 74.08K)

Because jews.
Sage for slide thread.

because mr rabbi hungry for baby penis tips

As much as I am against both, cutting the clitoris or the hood is way worse, deals more emotional damage and much much more painful.
Cutting the clitoris is close to cutting off your dick.

Wrong. That's like saying removing a tiny piece of the prostate a few cm in length is equivalent to ripping out a woman's vagina. Just because it's analogous doesn't mean it's the same thing. There's not nearly as much tissue in head of the clitoris compared to the head of the penis.

Attached: Prostate_-_Gray1153.png (501x420, 39.4K)

The prostatic utricle is the male analogue of the vagina AND uterus. So damaging a tiny little spec of the male body is the same as carving out a woman's vagina and uterus right?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostatic_utricle

In the white empire of ours, I would stand with female circumcision but not males, to limit female pleasure as it's only a construct. Furthermore, I would assert the genetic reproduction through cloning of non-white females as concubines for every family (non-reproductive of course) for every white, patriarchal family. Female pleasure has no purpose in this world.

clit and dickhead is basically the same thing\

fixed

OP has a good point. Which thread here is so important that anyone would try to slide it because I'm having trouble finding it? Is it the one where Hillary is never going to jail again?

Attached: pol.gif (364x290, 1.2M)

Because kikes hate manhood as a whole and they are in charg.(for now)

I wish my stupid parents never cut mine off, they claim because Inwas 5-6 i couldnt roll my foreskin back enough and that it would have cause more issues down the track so they had it removed. The bullshit thing I later learned that its not till your teens are you supposed to be able to do this. Fucking stupid parents

I think I had the same problem as a kid then one day in the shower…

What's even the point of type 3? So they can't fuck? It seems like they wouldn't be able to piss either.

One day in the shower … your power level went over 9000?
Just sucks man, I feel I was really robbed. And I can never get it back. I can never know the wonders of what it feels to have a normal cock.

Don't worry in the next life you will.

vaginas are about 10x more sensitive.

It's actually a lie that they remove the clitoris; they remove the female equivalent of the foreskin: the clitoral hood.

Male genital mutilation isn't considered that here in the US because in the 1950s some kike Scofield spread a fully kiked subverted Bible across the country indoctrinating people into the satanic cult called 'judaism'.

The Bible makes it extremely clear that outward circumcision of the flesh is condemned. Real Christians inwardly circumcise their hearts. That's how the jews tricked people into mutilating their offspring's flesh as a secret sacrifice to satan.

Hate to tell ya this user, but we don't do that here, pretty sure that's a jewish burger thing

Attached: Blank _3099b8a00f4bbdb2a551731d33b146d9.jpg (600x480, 49.83K)

What do you mean, why? Why the fuck do you think, newfag?

Attached: My_Shekel.jpg (791x504, 190.79K)

How about a nice compromise? If people are so enamoured with circumcision then, the same amount of absurd attention must be paid to the female and her clit. Wahmen must be respected and respect and equality go hand in hand, thus the most sensitive portion of a female's clit must be removed. I know Jewish men enjoy collecting infant foreskins to put in their soup stock…but I am sure they wont mind a few minced bits of newborn clit as well.

Attached: Freeze The Kikes!.png (771x485, 86.06K)

Because no one cares about men OP, they're mass produced work horses who exist solely to provide.

The clit kind of does.
Male sperm, which are more fragile but faster swimmers than female sperm, tend to die faster in the acidic environment inside the vagina. Giving the female partner an orgasm can improve the chances of the male sperm because during female orgasm, extra cervical fluid is released. This makes the environment more hospitable male sperm, increasing the chances that they make it to the egg alive and increasing the chances of conceiving a boy.

And when you have that boy, don't cut off the most sensitive part of his dick because some jews said to, reproductive function or not.
Now fuck off with this stupid crypto-(((mgtow))) thread.

Attached: foface.jpg (500x445, 68.45K)