Help a married user subtly redpill his liberal wife please

I am an over 30 married user with two white children, my wife is a progressive bent liberal and I am trying to redpill her on the effects of cultural marxism and forced diversity used as a tool to destabilize western nations. She is tired of my Roman salutes and memes. Is there a not so abrasive video compilation I could use to gently introduce her to the use of migrants as weapons and the effects and goals of cultural marxism? I am looking for softer worded interviews and videos of the EU members themselves talking about their goals. I already have the Frans Timmermans forced diversity video but want some other ammunition, because I want this to be a soft redpill avoid the JQ videos for the time being and anything with an overt natsoc bent. I would greatly appreciate any webms of conversations about this from officials and policy makers

Attached: 0B5B0D0C-0F38-489C-B395-BD258F4B7EE1.jpeg (4032x3024, 4.52M)

Dude. You literally put your dick in her multiple times per week. Are you not the most important adult male in her life? You can't shape your woman? WTF?

yes and yes… however she is intelligent to a point but is tired of my in your face approach, i need media ammunition thts not so in your face about it, we have long talks about such matters but she is stubborn in the sense she doesn't think that migrant flows are being weaponized and is not that receptive when i talk at length about think tanks like the frankfurt school ect ect. i have to her face told her my children will be rightwing soldiers ect ect.. she believes gun control is a lie and has come around on several issues so far but i wish to further teach her about whats really going on and need media ammo for that

Attached: 821935164e69ee55f613daaa205436546cfe80acb6990d490b0c76805d8e5805.jpg (201x247, 16.59K)

i figured i would get these types of responses but she knows communism is evil and all that good shit, i will add: when she is not home i have my son watching fashwave and listening to shit like kangs medley and all that jazz.

Tits of the alleged wife or GTFO.

First try reflecting your entire life and figure if you've done something that has helped your social life and for the society.

Don't make her life miserable. She'll leave you for a tenured jewish humanities college professor to spite you.

If your wife does not automatically adhere to your opinions in all things, then you are going to need to divorce her. First you will need to find some way to get sole custody of the children. Make it appear that she is abusing them or that she is addicted to drugs or alcohol. Try getting her addicted to heroin.

yeah this is why i posted a request for sublte redpill material, like most women she is easily influenced by media.

i have two kids user…. i must have them grow up in a nuclear family unit they are both 18.

On niggers:
On mudshits:
Simply buy your wife a koran and get her to read it.

If she's not redpilled after this divorce her immediately.

i have gotten her to the point of already distrusting blacks, and after being with me she now carries a gun at all times. but i need media specifically related to the migrants as weapons. and very specificaly softer toned redpills

Ok here's the plan:

You have to go slow in deprogramming her

Okay so if you want my advice, here have it.

Sabotage her and get the left to hate her, How?

1. Go to her facebook
2. Find some slightly right wing shit posted and share/like
3. Wait for her to receive hate messages from her libshit friends

At this point you will know who's poisoning her mind, now you have a target.

4. Start signing up for a bunch of militant right wing groups with her facebook, she'll be bombarded with positive right wing posts
5. sit back and let it naturally shape her mind
6. find a way to block her shitty libshit friends and ruin relationship and if you get accused, deny everything.

it's risky but its worth the try, I say this because I did this to my wife and it worked fine, she started having leftist fatigue and the worst case scenario is that she became a baptist, I was on the verge of divorcing her because she wouldn't clean the fucking house and do breakfast/dinner, now she does thanks to the church doctrine.

Internet search white birth rates, effects on IQ by immigration, literally look at the catalog for daca crimes, lurk more

if she doesn't want to believe that being invaded by migrants is a good thing, then she won't

Your problem is you're being autistic about it. What we've learned from the whole memetic process is that it takes jokes to really slip past the kike mental poz barrier. Just check your phone and look up a news article and make a joke about it. "Oh damn another terrorist attack in Germany, must be those lederhosen wearing Bavarians again!" There you go, now she will infer who it likely was without you having to say it in her face.

Nigger take your son fishing or doing something else. Reading alt right memes isn't going to make him into a proper man. Holy fuck. Sprinkle that shit into conversation sometimes

Hey OP. I can help. I'm a "recovering democrat" about the same age as you. Voted for Obama's first term and all that gross shit. Anyway, I quickly became disillusioned with the American Left after seeing Obongo be worse of a Neocon than GWB himself. It was like we had 16 years of the same guy.

I started getting into 2nd Amendment issues and that's when I realized I'll never vote for another Democrat ever again, no matter what the issue is because I'm a single issue voter and gun rights are my issue and there are zero Democrats that will support what I want to see regarding that issue.

Now, here's my advice for you. What really solidified me being anti-left? Yuri Bezmenov. Once I realized that the entire American Leftwing is essentially a KGB psy-op from the Soviet Union, I recognized it for what it is.

Go this route with her, stop seigh heiling at home, come on. Watch this with her when she's up for it. He's not a racist guy who is shoving a bunch of Zig Forums tier nigger "hate facts" in her face and disgusting her.

Then you can bring up Israeli influences in politics and foreign policy next. Do you own guns? Or does she not allow it? ;)

Attached: high-trust-society.png (1451x451, 48.51K)

Oh just saw this post. Please tell me she isn't carrying her firearm in her fucking purse….

Attached: slav-magic.webm (648x480, 2.02M)

i am a veteran, 2/4 foc '04-'08 yes i have the ebil black rifles and handguns, she likes firearms and all tht and realizes they are essential to retaining freedom, i am mainly interested in migrants as weapons info and specifically media about it.

honestly i am giveing up with this thread..

i will find all the things i seek on my own, i have some yuri vids already and some of the EU leaders talking about it

Dumping all I have. Also show her that "With open gates" or whatever it is called, the thing that keeps getting banned on Youtube.

Pic is little "6 year old Syrian warzone girl" who was Tweeting. Remember that?

Attached: FireShot Capture 42 - Sam Hyde (@Night_0f_Fire)

Hello, OP - I'd like to suggest you point your wife to the website New Observer Online -→ newobserveronline com

Their articles are well written. The 'zine's approach to graphics and optics is good too.

If U don't find what you're looking for on page 1 just click the tabs at the top.

It's a rational White Nationalist news site, and a hard hitting one..

Attached: NOO London immi.jpg (675x513 81.02 KB, 59.29K)

Your wife is ugly. Stop acting so scared of losing her.

sauce

Disregard this untermensch. Children need to grow up with their biological parents. Step parents will never love as completely as biological parents and your kids will develop split personality to compensate for different parenting styles.

Source: separated from mother with two kids

Attached: CDqD1KV.jpg (666x499, 73.28K)

You need to do both. Kids need to watch fashy vids to counteract the shite they get fed in school.

Bump for Yuri Bezmenov videos.

I am literally user OP pic related. Your critical error is caring what your wife thinks. By pressuring her to agree with you, you are telegraphing weakness and uncertainty. If you were able to protect her then It's simply not relevant to her. You are the master of the house. The external world is your affair. Her opinions on it do not matter because it is not her domain. She is actually trying to submit to your over-arching protection by evading the question. Do you ask your dog it's opinion on politics? No, it's absurd and would drive the dog sick with worry. Do not practice such cruelty on a gentler creature.

Someone post the nature of women copy pastas and /thread

Read these carefully and then reconsider why you would feel the need to do something so foolish as dragging your woman's mind-heart into the horrors of politics. Make sure she knows she is needed, cherished, and that her art, heart, and home are of the highest importance. Most of all that you will defend all these with your life, with absolute savagery and predatory skill. That is all.

Attached: natureofwomen2.jpg (1210x6307 1.61 MB, 1.64M)