REPORT: OREGON JUDGE MAY HAVE HELPED ILLEGAL SPIC NIGGER ESCAPE JUSTICE

Josiah Morales
Josiah Morales

This is somewhat old news but reiterated the importance of hanging traitor judges.

katu.com/news/local/report-local-judge-may-have-helped-undocumented-immigrant-avoid-ice-agents

archive.fo/iwVBW

Report: Oregon judge may have helped undocumented immigrant avoid ICE agents

Tuesday, February 28th 2017

PORTLAND, Ore. (KATU) - The U.S. Attorney’s Office in Portland says someone in a courtroom at the Multnomah County Justice Center helped an undocumented immigrant avoid capture by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents.

Diddier Pacheco-Salazar was in a court hearing on Jan. 27 at the Justice Center for DUII and reckless driving, according to his defense attorney John Schlosser. Schlosser said he was waiting for his client to get out of the courtroom, along with four ICE agents.

Billy Williams, the U.S. attorney in the District of Oregon, said those agents targeted Pacheco-Salazar for his criminal history. They had his identity, date of birth, photo, and knew he was in the country illegally.

Pacheco-Salazar never came out of the courtroom.

“There are two doors, one that a judge exits through and one that individual inmates are led through. So, obviously he was allowed to exit the courtroom and facility through one of those doors without being detected by the ICE agents,” Williams said.

Schlosser would not comment on what happened inside the courtroom. Williams said he does not know exactly what happened inside.

KATU’s news partners at Willamette Week are reporting a circuit court judicial referee named Monica Herranz allegedly helped Pacheco-Salazar elude agents by letting him exit a private entrance used by judges.

“Obviously, someone let him out knowing ICE was there, because there was a courtroom staffer who had originally saw the agents in the hallway before the proceedings started who made the comment something to the effect, ‘You guys are evil,'" Williams said. “So, it was clear that someone associated with the court knew they were there.”

Judge Nan Waller and Trial Court Administrator Barbara Marcille spoke briefly on the phone with KATU on Tuesday. They would not comment on what happened inside the courtroom. Waller said the incident is under internal investigation.

Just two days before this, President Donald Trump signed an executive order on Border Security and Immigration Enforcement Improvements. Judge Waller said, at that time, they had not been able to instruct judges or staff on what to do in scenarios like this. Since then, court staff and judges have been told not to provide assistance to ICE that would not be publicly available, but they cannot impede ICE agents from operating in the courthouse.

Williams met with Judge Waller and the parties involved last week. He says ICE decided against a criminal investigation. He said there was no referral to the Oregon State Bar either.

“I told them that upon first hearing about the incident that I was very concerned and troubled by it, that I thought it was inappropriate, I thought it was unprofessional. I strongly believe that it cannot happen again,” Williams said.

If it happens again, Williams added that the outcome may be different. Next time there may be a criminal investigation.

“I felt that it was inappropriate and delegitimizes the work of ICE agents who are out there doing their jobs,” Williams said.

Schlosser told KATU Pacheco-Salazar was picked up by ICE agents on Feb. 10 outside the courthouse. He is currently being held at the Northwest Detention Center in Washington.

Judge Waller said the Multnomah County Circuit Court asked ICE to consider the courthouse a sensitive location in order to limit ICE enforcement action there. She said they do not want people to fear coming to the courthouse.

“Judicial officials shouldn't be put into this position by immigration in the first place,” said Mat dos Santos, legal director of the ACLU of Oregon.

Similar to the court, dos Santos says the judicial system suffers if ICE agents can detain people at the courthouse. He says ICE should not be allowed to show up at the courthouse.

Williams said it was unlikely ICE would consider a courthouse to be a sensitive location, but that decision to it.

Attached: Screenshot-2018-06-19-09-44-41-1.png (734.2 KB, 1080x1620)

Other urls found in this thread:

oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2017/06/court_officials_find_no_violat.html
archive.fo/PeMyK

Noah Wood
Noah Wood

tl;dr

Ayden Brooks
Ayden Brooks

ji;df

Attached: Jewish-Sheriff.jpg (950.36 KB, 1500x1200)

Levi Hernandez
Levi Hernandez

Nice attention span there, jew.

Luis Lopez
Luis Lopez

dead judges can improve this country

Camden Brooks
Camden Brooks

“Judicial officials shouldn't be put into this position by immigration in the first place,” said Mat dos Santos, legal director of the ACLU of Oregon.
We The People shouldn't be put into this position by illegal aliens and their jew handlers in the first place," said all legal white Christian citizens of the United States of America.

Attached: Elim.jpg (9.07 KB, 270x263)

Carson Nelson
Carson Nelson

Rope.

Andrew Torres
Andrew Torres

I agree we really shouldn't be in this position. These institutions were built to protect us and they're protecting criminals.

Maybe if we start covertly roping folks it'll send the proper message.

Attached: 81bac90f742006e7035e14498e09d9e86e0fd408bb19e0b9ccca6a356b69f901.jpg (84.57 KB, 400x550)

Josiah Brown
Josiah Brown

They literally harbor a criminal, and don't get jack dick in return. This needs to be brought up, hiiigh up, in the attention span of normalfags, albeit small, so that this fuckin kike spic (whatever shade of shit they are exactly) gets jailed.

Aaron Collins
Aaron Collins

THIS user HAS THE RIGHT IDEA

Angel Carter
Angel Carter

How the fuck can a judge do this? Judges are supposed to be morally unbiased and only rule based on law.
Throw this scum bag in jail with all the other people they locked up and let nature take over.

Lincoln Garcia
Lincoln Garcia

If it were Eugene in the 90s that judge would've committed suicide in a field thanks to local police.

Cooper Brown
Cooper Brown

Thabks Anons, throwing him in jail would work too. I hear LEOs don't do so well in there. How would a judge do you think?

Dominic Miller
Dominic Miller

Checked and well earned digits, I agree, they'd get raped ten-fold especially if it was one that put a dindu's bruddah in jail.

Gavin James
Gavin James

It wasn't the judge, did you faggots even read?

KATU’s news partners at Willamette Week are reporting a circuit court judicial referee named Monica Herranz allegedly helped Pacheco-Salazar elude agents by letting him exit a private entrance used by judges.

Attached: 1320466012713.png (160.75 KB, 312x348)

Jack Anderson
Jack Anderson

They had to go out the judges exit user, which means they were at least complicit.

Aaron Turner
Aaron Turner

No. There's more than just judges who use that. Any staffer who works there has knowledge of it and can use it. The judge could be taking a shit and the spic bitch grabbed the guy and said "come here".

I was on a jury once and one of the key witnesses to the case (a nigger) just ran away in the middle of the trial instead of testifying against his cousin. There's a lot of people and it's hard to keep track of everyone.

Luke Peterson
Luke Peterson

DAY OF THE ROPE

Attached: gallows-old.jpg (227.95 KB, 1116x1373)
Attached: gallows.jpg (201.33 KB, 1000x722)

Zachary Reyes
Zachary Reyes

Okay fair point. I didn't think of that. This is still a troubling situation though.

Jayden Anderson
Jayden Anderson

It's very troubling but not at all surprising. I bet it happens a lot but we don't hear about it. It is especially ballsy that they did it when ICE was there on the property ready to take this fucker.

Joshua Lewis
Joshua Lewis

I'm surprised they didn't have the facility surrounded. They probably never expected that anything like this would happen.

Logan Clark
Logan Clark

I don't think they sent more than two people for this, they probably thought it would be an easy pickup and it's probably their strategy. Court - you know when and where the perp will be, you know he will be unarmed. It should be a fairly safe and straight forward job.

Now, let's dox this bitch.

Brody Smith
Brody Smith

Double-dub-dubs, that's one corrupt judge.

Adrian Evans
Adrian Evans

They sent four. Also, get a load of this commie rag.

oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2017/06/court_officials_find_no_violat.html
archive.fo/PeMyK

hurr, nothing says we have to let criminals leave through the front door like everyone else
This is how defective these people are. If there's no law explicitly telling them what to do, they do everything in their power to do things wrong then twist their way out of it.

Ethan Rogers
Ethan Rogers

How exactly do you remove a judge from power?

Jonathan White
Jonathan White

With a brick. But really, it's usually by appointing a new judge which can be really easy or really hard depending on where you are. One of the major issues with the judicial system is that none of them are actually elected by the people. This means leftists can run moderate candidates who then appoint radical judges.

Nathaniel Johnson
Nathaniel Johnson

Funny, juducual officials are supposed to be impartial. That means BOTH FUCKING WAYS. Do your job BY FUCKING LAW or get removed.

Gavin Edwards
Gavin Edwards

Charge them with obstruction of justice, convict them, then replace them.

Aaron Long
Aaron Long

ctrl+f dox
nothing
man, Zig Forums is slipping

Kevin Cooper
Kevin Cooper

Herranz
dos Santos

There's a reason why the mafia only truly trusted their own blood.

Mason James
Mason James

ji;df
Hope you weren't too attached to this meme because it's mine now.

Attached: 0d5ec5037fc100eb2452158fa8716ab766d3453ffcfbf986dc9b30bc19c8ce56.jpg (18.71 KB, 336x395)