REPORT: OREGON JUDGE MAY HAVE HELPED ILLEGAL SPIC NIGGER ESCAPE JUSTICE

This is somewhat old news but reiterated the importance of hanging traitor judges.

katu.com/news/local/report-local-judge-may-have-helped-undocumented-immigrant-avoid-ice-agents

archive.fo/iwVBW

Report: Oregon judge may have helped undocumented immigrant avoid ICE agents

Tuesday, February 28th 2017

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-19-09-44-41-1.png (1080x1620, 734.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2017/06/court_officials_find_no_violat.html
archive.fo/PeMyK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tl;dr

ji;df

Attached: Jewish_Sheriff.jpg (1500x1200, 950.36K)

Nice attention span there, jew.

dead judges can improve this country

We The People shouldn't be put into this position by illegal aliens and their jew handlers in the first place," said all legal white Christian citizens of the United States of America.

Attached: Elim.jpg (270x263, 9.07K)

Rope.

I agree we really shouldn't be in this position. These institutions were built to protect us and they're protecting criminals.

Maybe if we start covertly roping folks it'll send the proper message.

Attached: 81bac90f742006e7035e14498e09d9e86e0fd408bb19e0b9ccca6a356b69f901.jpg (400x550, 84.57K)

They literally harbor a criminal, and don't get jack dick in return. This needs to be brought up, hiiigh up, in the attention span of normalfags, albeit small, so that this fuckin kike spic (whatever shade of shit they are exactly) gets jailed.

THIS user HAS THE RIGHT IDEA

How the fuck can a judge do this? Judges are supposed to be morally unbiased and only rule based on law.
Throw this scum bag in jail with all the other people they locked up and let nature take over.

If it were Eugene in the 90s that judge would've committed suicide in a field thanks to local police.

Thabks Anons, throwing him in jail would work too. I hear LEOs don't do so well in there. How would a judge do you think?

Checked and well earned digits, I agree, they'd get raped ten-fold especially if it was one that put a dindu's bruddah in jail.

It wasn't the judge, did you faggots even read?

Attached: 1320466012713.png (312x348, 160.75K)

They had to go out the judges exit user, which means they were at least complicit.

No. There's more than just judges who use that. Any staffer who works there has knowledge of it and can use it. The judge could be taking a shit and the spic bitch grabbed the guy and said "come here".

I was on a jury once and one of the key witnesses to the case (a nigger) just ran away in the middle of the trial instead of testifying against his cousin. There's a lot of people and it's hard to keep track of everyone.

DAY OF THE ROPE

Attached: gallows.jpg (1116x1373 201.33 KB, 227.95K)

Okay fair point. I didn't think of that. This is still a troubling situation though.

It's very troubling but not at all surprising. I bet it happens a lot but we don't hear about it. It is especially ballsy that they did it when ICE was there on the property ready to take this fucker.

I'm surprised they didn't have the facility surrounded. They probably never expected that anything like this would happen.

I don't think they sent more than two people for this, they probably thought it would be an easy pickup and it's probably their strategy. Court - you know when and where the perp will be, you know he will be unarmed. It should be a fairly safe and straight forward job.

Now, let's dox this bitch.

Double-dub-dubs, that's one corrupt judge.

They sent four. Also, get a load of this commie rag.

oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2017/06/court_officials_find_no_violat.html
archive.fo/PeMyK

This is how defective these people are. If there's no law explicitly telling them what to do, they do everything in their power to do things wrong then twist their way out of it.

How exactly do you remove a judge from power?

With a brick. But really, it's usually by appointing a new judge which can be really easy or really hard depending on where you are. One of the major issues with the judicial system is that none of them are actually elected by the people. This means leftists can run moderate candidates who then appoint radical judges.

Funny, juducual officials are supposed to be impartial. That means BOTH FUCKING WAYS. Do your job BY FUCKING LAW or get removed.

Charge them with obstruction of justice, convict them, then replace them.

man, Zig Forums is slipping

There's a reason why the mafia only truly trusted their own blood.

Hope you weren't too attached to this meme because it's mine now.

Attached: 0d5ec5037fc100eb2452158fa8716ab766d3453ffcfbf986dc9b30bc19c8ce56.jpg (336x395, 18.71K)