"I personally that no white male should ever be single or unmarried"

Im the same user that posted this:8ch.net/pol/res/11743571.html#11743661

Can anyone explain why I feel the need to make sure that all white men have spouses? Polygamy or otherwise?
*I do not own the photo, TLC does*

Attached: say-yes-to-the-dress-polygamy.jpg (2000x1121, 178.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/pol/catalog
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/175726881#p175728380
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You know there are ID's right?

Attached: nigger.png (1166x475, 161.66K)

oh me oh my what an attempt

Attempt at what, honesty? I am a black male, I have not hidden this.

Lurk more, nigger.

Im aware of what this site entails.

Please stop shifting up the catalog with AMAs

Sage

This isnt an AMA.

Sage

We have no space for nonwhites in this board.

Attached: 87302275f4d1f057c25a753979551bc7388a01b9f247a1e9959f4db5cc64e609.png (210x304, 101.37K)

Thats cool but that doesnt answer my question.

are you sure that you are not trolling?
Make sex relationships less of a hassle, less neurotical, make people understand all important problems of opposite sex, that's how you do it ffs.

Im not, I just want to know why I care about this. Im a black guy….so why do I care about the marriage options of white men?

Nope. Just because we're getting extinct does not mean we should compromise with dysgenics.

NIGGER

Literally everything that you enjoy in life above rocks and mud huts was given to you by whites. Youre welcome, you fucking trained jungle ape.

Attached: oh-shit-nigger.jpg (512x512, 43.38K)

boards.4chan.org/pol/catalog
ask there

Where can I read about this because dysgenics is a new one for me.

I have both website threads operating right now, would a forum give a better response?

You forgot "my" ;)

Thank you

It's the opposite of eugenics, though it's a widely discussed issue I'm afraid I am not knowledgeable enough to suggest any non-fictitious literature. Closest I can think of is Hesiod's Works and Days.

Fuck off andrew

Regardless, I think Im more envious of white women than concerned for white men.
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/175726881#p175728380

No, you really are not.

Who is andrew? And btw, if you are to address me, please use female nouns and pronouns.

"Lurk more" doesn't mean what you think it means.
By lurking before posting you learn to imitate the way we talk, the way we post, what we post, how do we post it and so on so forth.
When someone is saying "Lurk more" to you it means you have failed.
Because you're different.
You're not acting like us, you're acting like an outsider.
By refusing to lurk more you are basically refusing to integrate.

And none of us wants to listen to a random newfag that cannot even learn how to post properly before making its turd of a thread.

So please user.
Lurk more.

I am not exactly sure where you are trying to get, Tyrone…

I dont plan to be a permanent member here, daddy. ;)

Tyrone is a male name- please address me as a female one.
1. I am envious that white women get to have children and I as a black male cannot.
2. I feel saddened that millions of white men are sexless and unmarried when I feel very few white men deserve such a situation.

Understand?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 32.44K)

Its not. These are my true feelings.

OP is cancer SAGE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEDSEEEEEEEE

Grow up please, or dont breed at least.

What will your people do once ((they)) have toppled whitey, their ancient enemy? Can you imagine being in a world where kikes and chinks are vying for supremacy, and where they no longer have to pretend to be nice because whitey's not around to make niceness seem like a necessity?

Better make sure whitey stays around!

\\\roachposting///

You will never be white. But I think we can all agree you're a fucking woman.

I agree with this hold heartedly and I would like to apologize for giving you the wrong impression.
You forgot about the Arabs and Islam, btw.

Im not a woman, but Id appreciate you addressing me as one. I dont deserve the right to use the same pronouns as you.
Sorry Im not white, I would have had so many children right now if I was.

Arabs / Muslims aren't contenders.

Attached: 886eb0d6afde4a08587bb0c2f262ad6f6a463e2576e11bacb3b294775fdeeaba.png (453x447, 341.09K)

They are if they get Europe or even Eastern Europe. Dont underestimate them, daddy.

Who gave it to them? This is why we have trouble taking Wakandans seriously. Quick BASKETBALL ANALOGY, take your eyes off the ball and watch the owners sitting in the fancy seats.

\\\you/// will never be human, let alone white.

So many \\\children///

Attached: roaches_hatching[1].jpg (300x186, 9.81K)

Arab money took it. You underestimate the money these oil barrons have.
I dont watch sports besides the only balls I watch are aryan ones sitting on my forehead.

What do you want me to be? What am I to you?

Any time a Wakandan talks about the Evil White Man keeping them down, tell them the white man is the only thing between them and Muslims who would love to see them back on the slave market and kikes who are ruthless AND smart. Tell them that speaking bad about white people is suicidal.

Are you also a Black Nationalist who thinks all Blacks should have their own nation in Africa with no race mixing? But eugenics among their own race to fix the breed. Otherwise gtfo.

What the fuck is the OP even saying?

I agree with this.

Kind of.
But Im not here for that.

You know IDs only stay the same per thread?
It seems you don't, and you're a fucking nigger.

I mean I think Blacks suck in general. But that doesn't need to last forever if you make your own Nationalist state and practice proper eugenics. You just have a lot that needs weeded out of the gene pool - like 70-85%.

Im sad that so many white men are umarried and even sexless. I personally feel that very few white men should be unmarried.
I wish I could alleviate that somehow.

Im also envious that white women get to have white mens babies, so theres that.

This isnt my first rodeo.

It seems you forgot youre my fucking niggress.

\\\roachposting///

Attached: berkay's family reunion.jpg (543x458, 37.69K)