U.S. Quits UN Human Rights Council, Saying It’s Anti-Israel

The Trump administration withdrew from the United Nations Human Rights Council on Tuesday, making good on a pledge to leave a body it accused of hypocrisy and bias against Israel.

“For too long, the Human Rights Council has been a protector of human rights abusers, and a cesspool of political bias,” Nikki Haley, the American ambassador to the UN, said Tuesday at the State Department in Washington. She said the decision was an affirmation of U.S. respect for human rights, a commitment that “does not allow us to remain a part of a hypocritical and self-serving organization that makes a mockery of human rights.”

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-06-19/trump-is-said-ready-to-pull-u-s-from-un-s-human-rights-council

archive.fo/EEpYq

Attached: 1464961894099-3.png (1136x676, 277.21K)

Who cares what the lip service is.

Good old Pajeet Haley

U.N./U.S. is the past. Jerusalem/Beijing is the future.

/thread

If only it was lip service only then I wouldn't have a problem, but we're gearing up for a full blown war for Israel over Iran.

Literally 4D chess.

Usually I'd agree that the trumpcucks are overlooking zog. But yeah, this is 4d chess, even if he is supporting jews there is no reason to be in the un and every thing we can do to get out and make them pay their own shit can only be a win.

The right thing for the wrong reason.

You kikes better go there then!
Hurry! Before the best shekel spots are taken!
Quickly, now, leave the past, and embrace the future!

Go now! Be free of the White lands forever!
And never come back.

That would be a good fracture point.
We must be prepared for the inevitable false flag and spread the debunking far and wide.
A war with Iran would be a terrible mistake.
It would greatly weaken the US at best, and lead to WW3 at worst.
Keep redpilling Whites.

i guess this makes the us no longer able to veto un sanctions against israel?

Do you people still not get it?

Trump

Anyone else

Checked
It's pretty funny tbh

Trump endorsed amnesty today dude

Here come the kike shills to tell us leaving the UN was a bad thing

Trump has endorsed amnesty like 5 times now. It's a bartering chip he dangles in front of congress.

Didn't think of that. Large if true.

I had sex like three days ago. The tip of my dick is still tingling. And I'm gonna do it again in a couple weeks after I save up enough paychecks. So fuck all you political types. I know what I'm doing with the rest of my life

Awwwwww shiiiiiiitttt

Attached: 5619d4e8b18f86fe96aadd4a802cb49f2c4eb1f3.jpg (386x520, 36.34K)

Maximum kek this got slid hard lmao

just according to keikaku

Attached: e63237f30ed20621f9ab4583ca90bca702980d3b7bf5639a2eb8d6f5c7053554.png (1920x1080, 589.54K)

Israel and the Jews are truly the conscience of mankind - and they're our bff's in the Middle East - from the USS Liberty and 9/11 to Rachel Cory and the 21 year old unarmed nurse they shot through the heart last week, our friendship with these morally exemplary people, the Jews, is heart-warming.

Attached: gagaza-ded-kidz.jpg (350x307, 29.18K)

I'm reluctant to say it, but… 1488D chess?

This is a good thing, draw more attention to Israel. This is a "the problem isn't Israel it's everyone else" message. Objective normie is a target.

The thing I find most frustrating about the Emperor is some of his actions seem good and later turn out to be (((questionable))) and stuff that makes me rage turns out to be thermonuclear BTFO material against our enemies within and without. I've adopted a wait and see attitude towards his work, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't occasionally worry. Then again, I occasionally get triumph-boners when the rats realize Trump's maze has no exit, so…

We can counter with an abusive spouse meme, how abusers isolate a mate from her friends. Take the feminine position

have fun with the clap

Attached: e95.jpg (680x907, 104.91K)

Security Council and Human Rights Council are two different things. It's the former that makes most decisions, the latter is just a kvetching ground.

Funny how the UNHRC is only a problem now, when Israel is about to be called on the carpet for their massacre of civilians on the Gaza border last month.

Actuated Israeli settlement plans have precluded a 2 state solution. The 2 peoples must now come to terms in a single state, with one holding the technical and financial upper hand, the other the power of numbers and grit.

It's not the same thing faggot, trumpcucks are such jew dick suckers

Fuck borders and laws, amirite?

Already a thread nigger.

putting this here and saging to not bump, but in case the kikes bump it, want it to appear

[yidsnotreal hates this move thread]

it's beautiful. saw this coming, and the rash of shitty shill threads about it made me all the happier because it let me know the kikes saw it, too.

bonus, throughout the decades, many wars have been fought over human rights issues. for one example, kosovo, where nato forces intervened for "humanitarian reasons. now, when the zog un wants to use us troops to enforce some stupid bullshit, the us can simply say "what? aren't you fuckers in the un human rights council illegit? why should we listen to you?"

I'm conflicted about this. (((Human rights))) are largely a kike concept used to protect criminals and degenerates, and never actual victims of crime, yet on the other hand, Trump really only did this to placate his (((masters))). Can't we have destruction of kikery while not bending over for the kikes in other ways for once?

HEIL HITLER

Wow, what a fucking accomplishment! No one has ever done THAT before!