Peter Fonda says he wants Barron Trump raped by pedophiles

Peter Fonda says he wants Barron Trump raped by pedophiles.

Pretty sure he was talking about himself doing the raping mostly. What can we do to destroy this guy's reputation and livelihood? How can this weaponized? This is at least 10 times worse than what Roseanne said, and she lost a TV show over a tame Planet of the Apes joke.

Attached: peter-fonda-tweet-barron-trump-20038377.jpeg (663x384, 69.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/3GKKd
archive.is/oxDqe
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

check the catalog

sage

Good
It is Islam that benifits all nations and immigration is good for everyone but so-called "white" people who are not a race but thieving people who had a history invented by rich muslims who were enslaving africans.

Why was his wife never sent to jail?

where's the archive fgt?

other thread was about a different Tweet, this one is several times more explosive

it was already deleted by the time I got back, but someone else probably has it since it's all over the media right now

You're a fucking faggot.

I was out doing real world stuff, by the time this broke, he was already trying to backpeddle. The news already reported it happened. It's part of the public record. I'm sure there's an archive though.

Here you go, stop bitching:
archive.is/3GKKd

Can't wait to not see all the faggots that I follow on twatter, who spent weeks telling everyone about the the abortion law in Ireland, the gook Star Wars boy that was bullied, and continuously flood my feed with dykes and faggots, ignore this and talk about Waluigi not being in Smash.

WE WUZ

muslim homosexual pedophile detected

Cage of pedophiles
not projecting
Cage of pedophiles
not projecting
Cage of pedophiles
not projecting

I think the stupidest thing about this is that Mrs. Trump is against separating families at the border and has said so herself.

I wonder if anyone close to him pointed out how his comments revealed his fantasies

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.

From his apology

Yeah, threatening to kidnap and rape the first son is a bit worse than a vulgar joke. I really hope Secret Service presses charges this time.

Found the racist. All racists deserve to be doxxed, fired from their job, kids taken away, and KILLED. Muslim immigration is benefiting every single person but you and the other racists.

They're not even trying anymore…

OP you dumb newfag nigger there's already a thread on this.

Attached: full retard.jpg (585x503, 80K)

It's on a different tweet, you dumb fuck. It doesn't focus on the Barron one for like 150 posts.

Already a thread kike, he's getting a SS visit.

Fuck the fantasy, he acknowledged the beaners in cages are criminals.

where's the thead about this tweet exactly, faggot, why are you trying to bury a thread about a famous pedo exposing himself?

bump

>archive.is/3GKKd
that's his entire profile
archive.is/oxDqe
this archive should suffice.

Who the fuck is this and why is he flying off the rails? Seriously just what is this guy on? If he says he was hacked I'm going to lose it.

They don't call him Crazy Larry for nothing.

The absolute state of kemit fanfiction

are his prices
INSAAANE!!!!?

Technically, what he's doing there is saying that HE himself wants to be raped by the Secret Service.

WTF.Waluigi isn't going to be in the new Smash???