(((SPLC))) could be sued to oblivion by 60 groups inspired by Nawaz victory

LOL
At least 60 organizations are considering lawsuits against the left-wing Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), following anti-extremist activist Maajid Nawaz’s victory against the group, which concluded with the SPLC apologizing and paying out over $3 million.
According to PJ Media, the organizations, which have been branded as “hate groups” by the SPLC, are encouraged by Nawaz’s victory, after the SPLC listed Nawaz in a guide to “anti-Muslim extremists,” despite the fact that Nawaz is Muslim himself.
“We haven’t filed anything against the SPLC, but I think a number of organizations have been considering filing lawsuits against the SPLC, because they have been doing to a lot of organizations exactly what they did to Maajid Nawaz that’s part of the settlement,” declared Liberty Counsel founder Mat Staver, whose group is listed as an “anti-LGBT” hate group on the SPLC’s “extremist files.”
“The SPLC promotes false propaganda, demonizes and labels groups they disagree with, and that labeling has economic as well as physical consequences,” he continued, before claiming, “There are probably about 60 organizations that we’re talking to — there’s at least 60,” which are considering a lawsuit.
Is this the end for the SPLC kikes?
We can only hope so.
sauce:
archive.is/GoPKS

Attached: SPLC.jpg (640x480, 65.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/faq.html#how-do-i-format-my-text
nationalreview.com/2018/06/southern-poverty-law-center-maajid-nawaz/
nationalreview.com/news/maajid-nawaz-splc-apologizes-settles-extremist-label/
web.archive.org/web/20180619212850/https://www.nationalreview.com/news/maajid-nawaz-splc-apologizes-settles-extremist-label/
web.archive.org/web/20180620054023/https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/06/southern-poverty-law-center-maajid-nawaz/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good.

Apedrew Angloon could probably take out a big chunk of them with this.

The (((ADL))) does the same thing. I wonder (((why))) they're not being targeted with lawsuits?

Attached: How_and_Not_to_make_threads.png (1917x1161, 935.84K)

the only thing that (((the alt right))) could be (((good))) for is opening (((lawsuits))) against the splc. the irony is that these yids posing at WN will get to out yid real yids…lmfao.

How do you red text?
How do you bold text?
I must know. ;-;

Good, let them burn each other out in a war of attrition.

Feels good, wonder if the adl could be forced to follow in suit?

Because lawsuits cost money.

Excellent, TRS and Andrew Anglin's lawyer(who for those who don't remember received $150,000 from donations) will now sue the ADL. :)

== You can red text if you lurk moar
==

How did you spoiler your texts like that?!
Its amazing ;-;

8ch.net/faq.html#how-do-i-format-my-text

incredible.
Now I am the meme master :3

>>>/sandbox/

Broke the SPLC's narrative beachhead using a weaponized darkie.
It's like poetry.

This better happen.

STFU and lurk moar you fucking tumorous queer little piece of shit. You fucking faggot.

So Nawaz was useful after all

At least try moshe.

It would be nice if these fucks finally got shut down and all their ill-gotten gains confiscated under proceeds of crime.

Call them by their real name. Semitic People Loathing Caucasians/Christians/Conservatives

Trips of truth

Attached: dubs pepe.JPG (938x944, 172.34K)

Archive their attacks on moderate groups before they take them down as their legal defense. All they have to do is pull the shit down and then say we removed it, so thats a predictable result. They are important because it shows all the neutral center right and even center left groups they labelled "hate groups".

trips of truth but change "people" to "persecuting" considering semites aren't "people" m88

If the NRA gets in they're dead.

Trips

"Pervert Morris Dees' Slush Fund" too

Semitic Pussies Larping as Caucasians. :^)

Is it? the first case is a mud that pushes sharia, in context muds are bioweapons used by jews in their attack on Whites, so what this really is is jews distributing funds to their bioweapons used to attack Whites. and if the splc won? What have they been doing? last I heard they only spent something like $50k in a year on litigation while hoarding shekels for themselves offshore, which sounds like a recipe to pocket things personally.

we should sue them too

(checked)
How about semitic pricks?
Or pigs?

They have an endowment of over $400 million dollars, it's a giant Jew-run scam.

Golly, where is the ADL when you need them to deal with actual defamation, like by SPLC.

this

paid out 3 million on basis of what exactly?
This reads as some sort of glitch in the clownmatrix. ´Labeling´ and ´demonising´, wtf does that even mean, and how is it illegal?
for example, how did SPLC ´demonise´ Anglin? How did they even slander this taqiya muslim guy? he suposedly IS a hater of radical islam, so where is the lie?
someone explain why/how SPLC cucked on this lel.

i don't remember. citation plox

cancer

user i have these two articles, sadly archive is giving me problems with these two, i don't know why.

nationalreview.com/2018/06/southern-poverty-law-center-maajid-nawaz/

nationalreview.com/news/maajid-nawaz-splc-apologizes-settles-extremist-label/

there isn't only one archive site faggot. try a different one

Yes, YES.

Bump

Attached: 1500958299214.jpg (1920x2560, 951.41K)

Jewish incompetence. They couldn't figure out a guy named Maajid Nawaz was a goddamned dunecoon of the moon cult.

There you go faggot:
web.archive.org/web/20180619212850/https://www.nationalreview.com/news/maajid-nawaz-splc-apologizes-settles-extremist-label/

web.archive.org/web/20180620054023/https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/06/southern-poverty-law-center-maajid-nawaz/

lel so accidental kikeniggers friendly fire on sandkikeniggers will cause the SPLC coffers to be drained, with the help of a third party lawyer group who want to fill their pockets in a talmudic banana court? is that what im reading here? Is clownworld finally reversing due to some dark karmic clownvaccuum?
no way

Na. The Maajid Nawaz was a special case because hes a muzzie and technically on the same side.

i want my country's equivalent to meet the same fate

Attached: adl pepe.png (624x498 149.23 KB, 38.95K)

This is the new D&C tactic.
The claim that every fucking post should by absolutely perfect and flawless is an absurd demand.
Especially from a reply completely void of content.

There isn't a single way any publicity will help SPLC even ignoring this.
Also, shit D&C.

jews aren't semites.

Lurk longer plz.

no, its not newfag. that graphic has been floating around since 2016, and before that there was a different one. go to >>>/politics/ dipshit and you can see that the same (or similar) graphic was posted there several years ago iirc

(((SPLC))):
LEL

Attached: pure cohencidence gif.gif (680x219, 343.97K)

watch the leadership scurry away to Israel when it starts. Their money is all offshore.

Here you go, here's your guide.

Attached: 1411181898248.png (255x254, 11.53K)

Back to whatever alt-kike forum you crawled out of

thanks user

Stealing these two

You must be new here. SPLC is just as Kikey as the ADL.

no they take time