FBI: Hundreds of Bureau Agents Took Bribes from CNN, NY Times, NBC News and More

Wray Looks the Other Way to Protect Media Partners

Access to the FBI is for sale.Concert tickets. Expensive private dinners. NFL tickets. Parties on booze cruises. Discounts on travel.

FBI insiders said more than 60 agents in D.C. alone have been nailed for taking gifts from the news media. Inspector General Michael Horowitz said earlier this week about 50 FBI agents took 300 free gifts from news media. However, Horowitz failed to stipulate that number is ONLY in Washington D.C. which covers one field office and FBI headquarters. The Inspector General did not examine the FBI’s other field offices, officials said. And the problem of taking free gifts for Intel is rampant, officials said.

New York. Los Angeles. New Haven. Philadelphia. The list goes on in the FBI’s 55 other field offices. And so does the corruption. Outright bribery. FBI sources who spoke to True Pundit divulged the names of three media outlets: NY Times, CNN and NBC News as having surfaced in recent external investigations. But there are dozens more, large and small.

FBI Director Christopher Wray wants this the issue of bribery and the FBI to disappear from news headlines, yet he has not launched an internal review nationwide to determine how rampant this problem is inside the FBI, sources said. Why no national review by the Inspector General’s office? Wray doesn’t want to go there, officials said. In fact, high-ranking FBI officials do not want the list of FBI agents and news media divulged publicly either. Wray and Horowitz are protecting the agents who took bribes, as well as their media enablers. Just business as usual in The Swamp.

If Wray cared, he would find thousands of bribes and favors changing hands inside the FBI across the country. But that would likely include FBI brass who may make a nice dime on the side selling access to FBI Intel and policy outright as well. Agents like Robert Hanssen. Or like a deputy director’s wife getting $1.25 million in campaign contributions while her husband was investigating — and clearing — the source of the funds from a criminal investigation. Rigging an investigation for cash.Is that considered a gift? Or is that a new category? And Wray certainly recognizes that is a place he does not want to venture.

It is ugly and Wray — as he has done since taking office — wants to pretend it’s not an epidemic. And what would Wray do if some of the involved media organizations turned around and said the payoffs for Intel were a trade off for placing stories the FBI wanted in their publications and newscasts? Just the price of doing business behind the curtain with the FBI.

The FBI doesn’t want to lose its ability to smear its political enemies and access to the enablers — its media partners — who make it possible.
And Big Media doesn’t want to lose it’s pipeline to free Intel.

truepundit.com/fbi-hundreds-of-bureau-agents-took-bribes-from-cnn-ny-times-nbc-news-and-more-wray-looks-the-other-way-to-protect-media-partners/
archive.is/1l5dz

Attached: redwray.jpg (1440x575, 55.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/the-presidents-right-to-say-youre-fired-1485732801
dailycaller.com/2018/06/22/fbi-ignored-golden-emails-and-abedin-messages/
archive.is/enEqx
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5875505/FBI-agent-Sally-Moyer-seen-time-identity-revealed.html
justice.gov/file/1071991/download
archive.is/sndQY
politico.com/story/2018/06/23/fbi-russia-probe-documents-nunes-gowdy-goodlatte-667181
thegatewaypundit.com/2018/06/rep-mark-meadows-furious-new-documents-fbi-gave-congress-represent-a-small-percentage-of-what-they-owe/
archive.is/H4l9x
thegatewaypundit.com/2018/06/indicted-russian-company-in-junk-bot-case-argues-appointment-of-mueller-violation-of-constitution-files-motion-to-dismiss-case/
archive.is/BdACz
thegatewaypundit.com/2018/06/breaking-james-comey-personally-killed-immunity-deal-with-julian-assange-who-could-have-proved-where-leaked-emails-came-from/
minds.com/blog/view/807297483481284608
saraacarter.com/house-approves-resolution-demanding-doj-fbi-docs/
archive.is/RBAqq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The FBI is as corrupt as a fucking Nigerian whorehouse

I thought Wikileaks would be the first to leak this but lol they did it to themselves.

Sage

Shoulda checked with snopes first I suppose.

True Pundit is about the same level of fake news as snopes.

Noted but the IG reports confirmed this as true already.

Damn. I was going through the hearing to find exactly where it was mentioned. You ruined the BTFO.

No fucking shit. This is one of an endless shopping list of why we need to violently fucking revolt and overthrow each ZOG government in the west.

And nobody cares.

They sat in front of fucking congress and talked on it dumbshit.

t. shill for FBI, CNN, NYT, NBC, etc.

Intel's piplelines are also corrupt as fuck, what with all that unchecked speculative loading.

PICK ONE YOU MONGOLOID

Those weren't bribes, they were paying for their whores.

Attached: Nigga U Serious.jpg (594x425, 76.25K)

I care.

Wikileaks is compromised.
It has been for years.

The FBI must be destroyed, or else America will be destroyed.

there is no other way.

1,000's of FBI Special Agents have accepted bribes, have conspired to commit treason, have aided and abetted the worst of the worst felons, fugitives and terrorists.

you think shit at Quantico can just go back to Crime as Usual after the Clinton scandal?

let's entertain that counter factual and run it to its logical consequences.

those 1,000 crooked FBI certainly won't confess to HR, where Strzok is assigned, and say they're sorry and pinky swear to never do it again.

those crooked agents all have Top Secret Clearance and access to many of the NSA databases revealed by the hero and patriot Snowden.

once an FBI agent themselves become felons, they can never be trusted ever again, exactly the same way you can never trust a convict or a drug addict.

because you can never be sure if its them talking or the drugs talking–the drug being their continued deception to evade detection.

once a rabid FBI agent goes mad dog, the only solution is to put them down before they bite again.

an FBI agent on the take becomes a hangar sized hole in America's natsec.

what if the Russians or the Israelis or Chinese or any NOFORN intel finds out what crimes were committed by a guilty as sin FBI agent?

that FBI agent becomes a recruited asset of foreign intel.

in a sense, im not surprised by the end of the FBI. they had it coming since day 1 in 1908 when the FBI was illegally founded under the auspices of defying the rule of law.

the soul of Americana was never suited for a national Secret Police. a Secret Police is incompatible with the character of our democratic republic. frankly, i'm surprised to even be saying this, because the FBI should have destroyed itself back in Watergate.

it is poetic justice that it was Crooked Hillary Clinton who was the fulcrum from out of left field who managed to ding all the rights bells to bring down J Edgar Hoover's Bureau.

where do we go from here?

as an Institution, FBI can't admit it was wrong, those crooked FBI agents cannot be punished and fired and convicted and locked up, because then FBI would lose all credibility before the American people.

without trust, nobody is going to tell FBI jack shit. the FBI survives solely on tips and snitches. after that dries up, FBI's stats for not closing cases will equal the punchline ineffectiveness of the Mexican Federales.

here's what's going to happen next.

NSA has been hacked and leaked all over Wikileaks. so too has CIA.

but curiously FBI has avoided losing its dirty laundry to be strewn all over the Internet.

that's needs to change pronto.

FBI's card just got pulled. they're at bat now and it's their turn to get hit by pitch.

the leaks will continue until Wray is fired, 1,000 crooked FBI agents including Comey and Mueller are indicted, and the Bureau is disbanded and folded into the National Parks Services Rangers.

Attached: tumblr_lnygidqDY11qd4mt0o1_500.gif (873x1200 13.73 KB, 180.65K)

And nobody cares and nothing will be done. This shit is minor in comparison to real FBI crimes that have been public knowledge for years. And nothing has been done.

Note that Trump could fire everyone in the FBI right now. But he doesn't. Why? Because he's a cuck.

Are you scared FBI-kun? You should be.

Attached: 749yiutgyhowytght80u93.png (399x602, 246.22K)

Your day is coming. Keep taunting

it's interesting though how the focus is so heavy on the FBI.

can you imagine how much corruption was involved within the DHS ?

Go back to TRS

I guess we'll see what happens.

Attached: 121197840_Smiling-senior-couple-using-a-laptop_500px.jpg (500x325, 40.35K)

I care, my parents care, my dad can't even listen to this shit on the news because he has high blood pressure.

Nobody who matters cares.

Attached: e5b428ab4e7600fce2424f51159e256d2b9b3b0f043a4af537218b2a40392c85.gif (471x358, 1.84M)

no he cannot. unlike wut retard trsodomites think, the President is not able to reach down into the bureaucracy and make decisions like that. why? (((SCOTUS))) said so.

this is basic administrative law. i'm surprised everyone doesn't know this already

Yes he is.

>(((SCOTUS))) said so
SCOTUS has no constitutional ground.to do that, so their decision is null and void. Trump may simply ignore it, as many presidents have ignored supreme Court overreach in the past.

Wrong

The supreme court just passed a law regarding taxing online goods without congress's input, law's been going out of the window for a while with these SCOTUS shitheads.

All Trump needs or so is sign an executive order nullifying the Pendleton act, which is is an unconstitutional limitation of executive power by the legislature (legislature has no power to limit constitutional executive powers). Problem solved.

He won't because he's a cuck

Even Wall Street journal admitted this, btw.

wsj.com/articles/the-presidents-right-to-say-youre-fired-1485732801

(((Gifts))) with strings attached is not a gift, its a (((transaction))).

Attached: d5c.jpg (297x365, 32.67K)

It goes both ways. It's more of a "I scratch your back, you scratch my back" conspiracy kind of thing.

Don't count him out just yet. He's been quite surprising lately.

WL wouldn't release this, but they'll compile information on ICE employees and publicize it.

But MSM IS government.

Attached: list-of-journalists-who-colluded-with-the-clinton-campaign-source-7263135.png (651x473 117.68 KB, 133.12K)

Remember, the media and politicians aren't very high up on the pyramid.

Wikileaks is comped for certain. I am ashamed to have supported them now.

Probably the CIA and NSA. Assange had his internet cut Oct. 2016. It's suspicious.

no he cannot

but that's not how it works, retard

right

well, still, it is what it is

this is deeper than the Pendleton Act. the President cannot, for instance, tell the bureaucracy how to interpret Congressional mandates, etc. Everyone thinks the President is like a CEO and sets all policies (or can if he wants), and that simply isn't true. (((SCOTUS))) has made the bureaucracy (semi-)autonomous

>>>Zig Forums

The Supreme Court just broke the law, please tell me why I should care about your consequences?

And the 16 other Intel orgs as well

Kill yourself leddit.

Yes it is. It is how it has worked since the country was founded. Many presidents told tyrannical supreme court to eat shit when they acted outside of their constitutionally established powers. That is how balance of power works. Otherwise you just have tyranny by unelected judges.

No, it isn't.

He doesn't need to. He just needs to fire them. The FBI itself is not a constitutional organization, so Trump should fire everyone there and simply refuse to hire any replacements. Same with the CIA , DHS, etc. It's as simple as that, and there is absolutely nothing Congress or the Supreme Court can do to stop this.

>(((SCOTUS))) has made the bureaucracy (semi-)autonomous
False. Legislature did this with the Pendleton act, unconstitutionally. Trump merely needs to nullify it by executive order.

But all of this is irrelevant because, as I already said, Trump is a cuck.

no they didn't. a few have, but its been rare. you're talking in bullshit hypotheticals that will never happen.

yes it is

well, i thought you meant actually change policy, not kill the bureaucracy altogether. yeah, hypothetically the President could refuse to disburse funds as well, and just kill the bureaucracy that way

False. It wasn't the Pendleton Act, you fucking retard. It was in Chapter 1 of my fucking Administrative Law book in college, and there was a similar ruling saying the same thing about Congress. My shit is all packed up right now, or I'd actually site the case, you fuckwit. Stop talking about shit you don't understand. I'm fucking tired of halfwit teenagers on Zig Forums repeating shit they read on the National Review or Daily Stormer like its fucking god's honest truth. ffs kys

bc that's how shit works, bucko. i'm telling you how shit works. you can >muh constitution until the cows come home, but i'm still correct

This can be easily fixed.

1. Send an agency wide reminder that you're not allowed to accept gifts, not even a cup of coffee, and that many news agencies are connected to foreign intelligence agencies

2. Write up a few people who were worse than average when it came to accepting gifts. You could fire or prosecute them but you don't need to, a written record that you accepted gifts will shoot a hole in your career.

3. Remind everyone that we're serious about stopping this.

4. If anyone keeps taking bribes and returning favors, sack them.

Attached: teachingtheretarded.jpg (416x620, 68.27K)

Everyone, mark down e101a6 as a shill.

To add to this, every president that has done this has either done so in war time or with massive popular support. In modern context, no corrective action will be taken until the FBI is directly hit from outside the government, in a demonstration of not only public support for the president, but public will for acting outside intragovernment means.

Even in the more supposed radical circles on the right, "rule of law" is still championed by many. When law is lawless, the law must be broken and its enforcers punished. The left understands this, which is why they are doxing ICE agents. This is not to say that immigration law is unjust. I'm just using the left as an example. We should be doxing FBI agents on the left's/MSM's payroll.

ftfy

you don't even need recent reports for this.

with wikileaks electiongate "russia" leaks we already know for a fact they collude so it's only natural fbiniggers would be involved in this shit too why so surprised?

There isn't one person in the maga movement who will do one thing about this because you are all cuckold frauds. Pathetic!

I have a better fix. Purge the media corporations.

even better, DOTR

So what are you trying to sell? I bet it's inciting violence. Trying to create a martyr for the FBI? Why not do yourself if you have so much balls? You can make it look like someone else did it, I'm sure.

>>>/africa/

What is the supposed purpose of doxxing ICE employees? Threatening people with lynching for doing their job?

Report and filter e101a6 for minimum wage shlilling.

The FBI DELIBERATELY IGNORED ‘Golden Emails,’ Crucial Abedin Messages And More

According to the recently released inspector general report, on September 28 and 29, 2016 the New York office of the FBI immediately reported to the Washington headquarters its discovery of, first, 141,000 and then 350,000 emails on the laptop of Anthony Weiner — also known as “Carlos Danger,” a now-convicted sex offender. Mr. Weiner is the husband of Hillary Clinton’s inseparable aide Huma Abedin.

Now we know by October 4, the New York office had found 700,000 emails. The New York agents had seen and reported to FBI leadership they had seen email headers, all domain names, Mrs. Clinton’s initials on one sensitive but not classified document, and the missing BlackBerry backups.

The “mid-year team” of FBI agents investigating the email issues had been told by Clinton’s staff and lawyers that there was a complete archive on both a thumb drive and a laptop, but remarkably, no one seemed to have them. At least some on the mid-year team were frustrated and believed Clinton’s attorneys were lying. Others, including Comey, claimed they were looking for those under every “stone” but no one could find them.

So what did the FBI do with this “explosive” “bomb” including the “golden emails” on the BlackBerry that everyone knew was missing from the production? Nothing — at least nothing to obtain evidence.

There was a flurry of activity at Headquarters. Strzok-Page texts show that Strzok, McCabe and Priestap discussed the Weiner laptop among themselves shortly after the “bomb” dropped in the video conference that day. In fact, Priestap and Strzok were waiting outside McCabe’s office to discuss it while McCabe was with Comey. There were also two calls between Comey and McCabe that evening.

Remarkably, McCabe, Comey, Priestap, Strzok,and then Mary McCord at DOJ have little recollection of much of this at all. It just kind of “fell off the radar.” They were “busy.” it was probably “duplicates,” and their focus was on the “Russia” investigation to which they gave priority. And after all, they did not expect any information on the laptop to “change the outcome of the case.”

more at
dailycaller.com/2018/06/22/fbi-ignored-golden-emails-and-abedin-messages/
archive.is/enEqx

Attached: 9613478634.PNG (871x512, 777.5K)

EXCLUSIVE: This is the FBI agent who worked on Hillary Clinton probe, labeled Trump supporters 'retarded' and texted 'f**k Trump' to her colleague lover - seen for the first time since her identity was revealed after release of IG report

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5875505/FBI-agent-Sally-Moyer-seen-time-identity-revealed.html

Attached: 1529719361976.jpg (811x509, 97.9K)

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5875505/FBI-agent-Sally-Moyer-seen-time-identity-revealed.html

Jesus how many months ago did she last shampoo her fucking hair?

Of course you don't, shill.

Excuse me for sounding like an old boomer, but Reagan fired over 11,000 obstinate FAA 'workers' in a single stroke during his first year in office, and yet these treasonous, parasitic bureaucrats are STILL somehow employed by the federal government almost a year and a half into Trump's Presidency. I'm fucking seething with anger.

And to think they used to v& anons. They should have been policing themselves.

Go fuck yourself cunt.

Oh look, it's a dirty fucking jew. Someone grab my fucking fainting couch.

Trump appointed Wray.

Shit tier articles, why the fuck didn't you go strait to the source?

justice.gov/file/1071991/download

>Office of the Inspector General U.S. Department of Justice OVERSIGHT INTEGRITY GUIDANCE A Review of Various Actions by the Federal Bureau of Investigation and Department of Justice in Advance of the 2016 Election

Attached: a2d11df4b16a2a893ea1ae7fc5a69fc95bb2ebf36068ac9953a373796c1c35e7.jpg (450x590, 244.81K)

Why would anyone even be scared of the FBI now. What a joke.

I'm guessing Wikileaks has been subverted completely at this point. Too bad.

Because it delivers the tasty bits without having to sift through all the bullshit.

FBI hands House GOP thousands of documents on Russia probe

The FBI turned over thousands of documents to Congress this week, including details about its use of informants to glean information on Russian contacts with President Donald Trump's campaign, according to letters the bureau sent to three GOP committee chairmen on Friday. The documents provided this week include details about some of the FBI's most sensitive programs, including a file on the FBI's justification to obtain a court-authorized warrant to spy on a former Trump campaign aide in October 2016.

The move appears poised to thaw a pitched confrontation between Republican lawmakers and the Justice Department, though Speaker Paul Ryan's office said there are a few "outstanding items" that require more time. One FBI letter responded to document requests by House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) made in August 2017, as well as in March and April. The other was to House Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte (R-Va.) and House Overisght Committee Chairman Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.), who issued an extensive subpoena for records in March

"Our efforts have resulted in the committees finally getting access to information that was sought months ago, but some important requests remain to be completed," said AshLee Strong, a spokeswoman for Speaker Paul Ryan, who got involved . "Additional time has been requested for the outstanding items, and based on our understanding of the process we believe that request is reasonable."

Among the outstanding items is a request from Nunes for documents related to the so-called Steele Dossier — a collection of memos compiled by former British spy Christopher Steele describing an illicit conspiracy between Russia and the Trump campaign to help Trump get elected. Trump has called the dossier a fiction, and Republicans seized on evidence that Steele's work was financed indirectly by the campaign of his political rival Hillary Clinton and the Democratic Party.

In its letters — signed by acting Assistant Director Jill Tyson — the FBI said it is still combing through as many as 65,000 "Top Secret" internal emails to find information about how the Steele Dossier was used to obtain surveillance warrants. Tyson noted that the FBI's Science and Technology Branch had developed a specific search tool to sift through these Top Secret communications to meet the congressional demands.

"To accomplish this production, the FBI has shifted resources from other Congressional production projects and is adding staff to further expedite review and processing," she write. "FBI staff will be working through the weekend to keep the production moving forward."

One request, though, the FBI has passed on to the office of Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats: a demand for transcripts of summaries of FBI informants' conversations with officials on the Trump campaign.

One informant's identity was recently made public in reports: Stefan Halper, a University of Cambridge scholar and veteran of three presidential administrations. Halper made contact with Trump campaign officials in the summer of 2016 and into 2017. Trump has slammed the existence of confidential informants, claiming without evidence that his political opponents had implanted a "spy" in his campaign.

The FBI, according to its letter to the Oversight and Judiciary Committees, is also working on a classified letter to detail any communications about its use of surveillance "on the Clinton Foundation or personas associated or in communication with the Clinton Foundation. Tyson said the request has proved "difficult to address" and wants to confer with the committees for more details about the information they are seeking.

Democrats have raised increasingly pitched concerns about the intrusiveness of GOP requests. Republicans have argued that their demands for information are part of a constitutional responsibility to oversee the FBI and Justice Department, but Democrats and some FBI defenders say their efforts appear aimed at providing fodder for Trump to defend against the ongoing investigation of his campaign's contacts with Kremlin-linked individuals. That probe is now being led by Special Counsel Robert Mueller

archive.is/sndQY
politico.com/story/2018/06/23/fbi-russia-probe-documents-nunes-gowdy-goodlatte-667181

Attached: ca5471264235521c5c121ac25bb62c87413abdb5.jpg (1160x629, 325.53K)

Does the name Hal Turner mean anything to you?

Attached: stupid1.jpg (330x474, 37.5K)

The past is the past, they are a bunch of faggot weaklings and are about to get raped by the administration even more

Operation Fast & Furious ring a bell?

I trust a lot of drug addicts more than I trust Page and Strzok.

Attached: Thomas-Cole-Course-Of-Empire-Destruction.jpg (1920x1080, 284.84K)

Rep. Mark Meadows Furious: ‘FBI is Not Being Forthcoming With Congress, New Docs They Gave Us Represent a Small Percentage of What They Owe’

The FBI gave Congress thousands of requested documents on the Russia probe this week, including details on its use of spies and FISA abuse during the 2016 presidential campaign.

Rep. Mark Meadows Furious: ‘FBI is Not Being Forthcoming With Congress, New Docs They Gave Us Represent a Small Percentage of What They Owe’

The FBI gave Congress thousands of requested documents on the Russia probe this week, including details on its use of spies and FISA abuse during the 2016 presidential campaign. It took several months and threats of contempt and impeachment to get these documents from the FBI and DOJ. Now this…

Freedom Caucus Chairman Mark Meadows (R-NC) says the FBI only gave a fraction of what was requested!

Mark Meadows tweeted: New reports of DOJ/FBI compliance with document requests are NOT accurate. While they have turned over additional documents, the new documents represent a small percentage of what they owe. The notion that DOJ/FBI have been forthcoming with Congress is false.

Politico reported:

The FBI did not hand over transcripts of summaries of the informants’ (yes, plural) conversations with Trump campaign officials. Instead, the Director of National Intelligence, Dan Coats was tasked with getting those requested documents to Congress, according to Politico.

The FBI did not hand over transcripts of summaries of the informants’ (yes, plural) conversations with Trump campaign officials. Instead, the Director of National Intelligence, Dan Coats was tasked with getting those requested documents to Congress, according to Politico.

People are calling for DAG Rosenstein to be impeached.

thegatewaypundit.com/2018/06/rep-mark-meadows-furious-new-documents-fbi-gave-congress-represent-a-small-percentage-of-what-they-owe/
archive.is/H4l9x

Attached: b337cd10cb31a7491d945031e21e1e8f5953e971.jpeg (600x399, 21.25K)

Goodlatte satting they have access to all the unredacted documents including Comey's communications with McCabe where they set the whole russia plan up.

Attached: 1529865518757.jpg (600x413, 46.56K)

It is not a matter of justification, young newfag. It is a matter of logistics and absolute power. We have always known our cause was just.

[filtration intensifies]

The bulk of alphabet already whoring for the Rothschilds is already criminal. That is the whole point. We just have to get all kike tools removed in whatever way we can and point fingers faster than they can cover it up until their shitty "government" is erased.

We must have legitimate governments again and then clean up.

Wew, shocking.

We had another one of these threads not too long ago. I always give out warnings, they always go unheeded, and those being warned always crash and burn. Dr. Paul would like to remind all agent provacateurs of the absolute power of Zig Forums.

We are always right. Our power is a curse.

Attached: DoomPaul You Made Your Bed.jpg (600x762, 63.11K)

Indicted Russian Company in Junk Bot Case Argues Appointment of Mueller ‘Violation of Constitution’ – Files Motion to Dismiss Case

Indicted Russian company, Concord Management & Consulting hit Mueller again on Monday with a new court filing.

This time Concord Management is seeking to dismiss the case, arguing the appointment of Special Counsel Mueller was a violation of the U.S. Constitution.

thegatewaypundit.com/2018/06/indicted-russian-company-in-junk-bot-case-argues-appointment-of-mueller-violation-of-constitution-files-motion-to-dismiss-case/
archive.is/BdACz

Attached: 123183790.png (885x2322, 474.17K)

BREAKING: James Comey Personally KILLED Immunity Deal with Julian Assange — Who Could Have Revealed Source of Leaked Emails

Assange could have proved where the leaked Wikileaks email came from.

thegatewaypundit.com/2018/06/breaking-james-comey-personally-killed-immunity-deal-with-julian-assange-who-could-have-proved-where-leaked-emails-came-from/

Attached: c3ad47691644dc305d3d0b35b50f6fa77b229bb54120c13652a5eef48c0009a0.png (843x880, 325.2K)

The best part of this picture is you know this is what they consider their best. I wish shit would hit the fan already there is no way we're going to lose once it comes to violence.

Attached: 84ddb61535a222aa7a8fe908c9783a317c28c235130061ea0696e3b0463452e0.jpg (319x273, 14.16K)

Sending the message that they are not welcome Hurting the with available means: ordering pizza, not hiring them or their family members, denying services and goods etc. Ultimately yes execution, if possible.

Didn't work for nazis your know.

You die with the jews.

Attached: welpp.png (554x439, 132.5K)

Reminder that FBI was probably involved in Anonymous (the hacker group's) ops from as early as OWS. They like to think they can use us.

A nigger whore house would probably be less corrupt.
You pay money you fuck the lady, how hard can you fuck that up?

hes dead jim
minds.com/blog/view/807297483481284608

Attached: dead pastor tim.png (1211x282, 45.93K)

House Approves Resolution Demanding DOJ/FBI Docs
The House Judiciary Committee approved for the first time a resolution Tuesday demanding that Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein turn over all requested documents regarding the FBI’s handling of the Russia investigation during the presidential election after seven days or face possible impeachment or contempt.

saraacarter.com/house-approves-resolution-demanding-doj-fbi-docs/
archive.is/RBAqq

Attached: 1632866.png (989x2634, 1.06M)

Do you honestly think that they'll allow the ZOG to arrest the ZOG?

Still unsure. That's why I'm keeping tabs of it all unfold itt.
Spose we'll see.

No, to protect his FBI buddies. These guys aren't going to rat each other out. At most they'll fire a few guys under the radar and move on.

Wray was appointed by Trump. It makes sense to appoint someone who would protect the very agents acting within the agency to usurp him, the duly elected predident?

Doesn't add up.

There was literally a movie made about hoover.. the big one… with leo dicaprio… celebrated as an award winning movie..
Depicting the first fbi director as a tyrant who would use their authority to blackmail members of the government… and leverage their ((anti communist power)) to threaten people. The headquarters of the fbi is literally named after him. Do normies raise an eyebrow? Absolutely not… "that leo is so dreamy". Shit is so far down the tubes with that organization that they dont even need to covertly profit on their institutionalized corruption… instead when they are done… you get award winming movie profits and jimmy comey book tours.

Exactly. He appointed Session, Wray, and Rosenkike. Either hes an idiot or he made the perfect show with everyones hands "tied" behind their back so nothing gets done. My guess is the show.

Yes, those theories could be plausible, Trump is an idiot or this is all a show. But these are the obvious theories. You lack another theory that's just as plausible. That its been moving at a snails pace like this to ensnare as many culprits as possible within the IC while also winning in the court of public perception that the IC needs to reformed if not all together abolished.

We'll just have to see how it all wraps up I 'spose.