Melania Trump Wears "I Don't Really Care Jacket" On Flight to Mexican Children

Trump comments
>“I REALLY DON’T CARE, DO U?” written on the back of Melania’s jacket, refers to the Fake News Media. Melania has learned how dishonest they are, and she truly no longer cares!
archive.fo/ARMJj
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1009916650622251009

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1000x562 261.13 KB, 747.98K)

The absolute madwoman.

red herring

>>>/thedonald/

SAGE

And the media bites the bait again.

It's the greatest show on earth.

What's the big happening that this is supposed to distract normalfags from?

Based god emperor

Attached: Trumps-Not-Joking.jpg (1936x1936, 457.17K)

So very North Korean in style, I mean South Korean

Bad optics. You can't be this blunt or you'll just repel the normies. You have to walk on eggshells, adhere to Jewish moral shaming tactics, and use dog whistles. It's the only way to win. Melania is probably working for the feds now to smear Trump's image.

No such thing when your enemy controls the media.

Melania is a wignat fed trying to sabotage midterms

I bet she's out having an affair with Matt Heimbach right now

she just wore it because it's fashion, stop overthinking it

whignats

Attached: nutherday.gif (1470x1080, 710.31K)

shut up faggot

Here is Barron's new stepdad, after whignat fed Melania puts Trump on the cuckbox. How does this make you feel?

Attached: 4A2B9E8F00000578-0-image-m-2_1521006479605.jpg (634x680, 78.88K)

You should lay off the Sterno.

Attached: f0c.jpg (1948x1093, 1.37M)

Would bang

Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggh

Attached: J4qXoO6.jpg (300x300, 19.88K)

"Optics" are set up by the current status quo. The overton window constantly moves to the left. David Duke, was elected in 89'. He was not "bad optics" back then, but to the normalfags he is considered a living demon today. Compromising regarding optics pushes the overton window further to the left. The good optics of today will be the bad optics of tomorrow. If current trends continue MAGA will be bad optics in a few years. Building a wall will just be bad optics in the near future, saying "its ok to be white" will definitely be considered bad optics. At some point you have to draw the line and stop going muh optics otherwise you will end up sacrificing all your principles and end up the same way both the GOP and GG did

hey… listen…

Melania is beautiful and there is nothing the decrepit (((media))) can plaster that will make me think otherwise.

>>>/leftycuck/
>>>/plebbit/

Filtered.

Go smoke some meth with Melania

It's just a jacket you flailing retarded kike.

Go back to your containment thread complaining that people are being mean to your shit tier waifu Lauren Rose, a0ce8c.

reported

Shut the fuck up.

sam hyde predicted this

Attached: mcsfryawgto01.png (1036x1204, 1.31M)

Fuck off trumpnigger

fuck off alt-kike cancer

When Zig Forums tries to sound like a native. I'm surprised he didn't go with drumpfnigger though. They're learning!

You really are delusional

trips don't lie

You mistake jewish moral outrage as white moral outrage, when in reality, most white people in this country see those kids as invaders, not "innocent little victims." What niggers and beaners and jews think is irrelevant. Plus most white people are automatically inclined to take the opposite side to whatever side the media takes, as the media has spent decades demeaning and attacking us, our culture, and our traditions. Basically, stop fucking confusing urban kikes for white people. The "white" perspective seen on social media and mainstream media is often shown through the eyes and spoken from the mouth of a kike.

I'll just do myself a favor and filter you.

Vaguely reminds me of a certain something.

Attached: never be game over.jpg (604x720, 31.27K)

Sam Hyde is "Q"

Oh totally. She's so based. I loved how she was crying about spics.

>This entire thread was brought to you today by the letter Q-user, sponsored by the CIA

Can't tell if this is a satirical post or not.

Heimbach gets all the pussy. He's the king of bulls and cucks anyone who gets in his way.

Using this analogy, Trump is the real Big Boss(ie a well meaning ZOGbot)
Don Jr. is Solid Snake, Eric is Liquid Snake
Barron is Raiden
Jared Kushner is Ocelot, Ivanka is Eva
Steve Bannon is Punished Snake(ie a total ZOGbot that thinks he isn’t, saves based niggers and doesn’t afraid of anything)
Mattis is Major Zero

and anons, we are skull-face and XOF. we helped get a ZOGbot into power and became his biggest critic - becoming a formless parasite unit defies all logic to pierce through 70+ years of bullshit to finally see the truth you trumpniggers became ziocucks for such little weapons as this?

Attached: 5F7C9D2D-987D-44D8-9713-BFEB77EA6FD9.jpeg (1125x515, 384.93K)

are you joking?

so is that a good thing … i dont play shitty games