Faggot Mexican Presidential Candidate Calls For Invasion of US

Noah Harris
Noah Harris

dailycaller.com/2018/06/22/mexican-candidate-immigration-speech/

Mexican presidential candidate Andrés Manuel López Obrador (AMLO) called for mass immigration to the United States during a speech Thursday, declaring it a “human right” for all North Americans.

“And soon, very soon — after the victory of our movement — we will defend all the migrants in the American continent and all the migrants in the world,” Obrador said, adding that immigrants “must leave their towns and find a life in the United States.”

Attached: DEHUMANIZE-YOURSELF-AND-FACE-TO-BLOODSHED.gif (627.56 KB, 1016x720)

Other urls found in this thread:

whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/mex.html
biblehub.com/galatians/3-28.htm
biblehub.com/luke/14-26.htm
biblehub.com/matthew/5-40.htm
archive.fo/zIzO1
cnn.com/2015/05/27/americas/guatemala-girl-burned-mob/index.html

Hunter Baker
Hunter Baker

Mexico also has a ZOG government.

Oliver Collins
Oliver Collins

Attached: a4c.jpg (68.57 KB, 496x847)

Elijah Reyes
Elijah Reyes

Meme this to wakeup reasonable whites who still think we are exagerrating because they live in Wisconsin

Oliver Brooks
Oliver Brooks

Mexican here, AMLO has Jews everywhere within his MORENA Party, google Gloria Sheinbaum, an open Jew running for Mexico City mayorship, expect to actually see Soros buses full of more poor teenagers that look 40ish. Nuke Mexico already, there's nothing good in this land.

Attached: 1529479847998.jpg (110.03 KB, 960x960)

Gabriel Rodriguez
Gabriel Rodriguez

Mexico would be a beautiful tourist destination if the aristocrats weren't oppressing you and fucking it up. I don't want non-whites moving to the US but I don't hate you people, I'd like to see you do well. Fight.

Michael Garcia
Michael Garcia

This tbh.

Sebastian Evans
Sebastian Evans

Its a full fledged invasion at this point, their leaders aren't even trying to hide it any longer.

Elijah Cox
Elijah Cox

I'm alone behind enemy lines, user, and weaponless, the country itself is giddy to surrender to AMLO, I'm finding less and less people willing to listen to anything that's not his propaganda. What can I do?

Attached: 1529610508158.jpg (137.04 KB, 960x960)

Jason Perry
Jason Perry

Attached: 1299390639942[1].jpg (28.15 KB, 465x349)

Connor Evans
Connor Evans

My boomer parents cannot get it through their heads of how bad america has become because they still live in a 90+% white area, and never leave or go anywhere that isn't super majority white. They watch bill maher and colberts late show and feel properly informed. Boomers are truly the worst generation.

I'm constantly point out to them how "diversity" is basically Low IQ shitskins, and one of the best points i've made that make them cringe visibly is when i say " these are the people who are going to take care of you in the nursing home". They know deep down that non whites are not as smart and unable to do basic tasks in a reasonable time frame.

Tyler Clark
Tyler Clark

Funny how they don't let the Central or South Americans settle in Mexico.

Nicholas Roberts
Nicholas Roberts

I second this. I am a castizo living in Colombia and I feel helpless. I know that if I ever got myself into a position of power, I could turn this country majority White in a generation or two

Angel Carter
Angel Carter

Nuke Mexico already, there's nothing good in this land.
I wouldn't give jews what they want: whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/mex.html

Besides, there is lots of good stuff in mexico, loads of lush green areas, coastlines, mountains, ancient sites, even inhospitable northern mexico has a gem in it, the largest silver mine in the world. The problem is all the bad that's marbled in with it. A pain in the ass to unwind but that's the situation most everywhere. No way around it, just start hacking at it.

Juan Reyes
Juan Reyes

What can I do?
Educate, organize, and inspire.
educate with information revealing the true enemies of the mexican people. educate with information on the vast resources and potential wealth mexico has
organize with those receptive to your message and train them with secure communication tools. organize propaganda, outreach, action strategies. move on from those who are not receptive. remember to begin your discussions with people you are testing for interest in a very non-threatening way in case they turn you in
inspire with ideas of how great mexico could be, and how high the standard of living could be for all mexicans, if they fight to retake their country
It will not be fast initially, but it will grow and lead to real change.

Samuel Jones
Samuel Jones

Yeah….because they want to get the filth and low rung members of their country gone. It's not the scientists or engineers or tax payer base that wants to come to america. It's the troglodytes and subhuman mongrels that are physically deformed and have a lesser stature than a jockey. It's the ones that have no skills and the best they can do is mow lawns or take basic jobs that our niggers used to do. Walk around LA below the jewish section of the city, and you'll see over 80% of the city is now mexico with the same subhumans that inhabit mexico.

Jack Roberts
Jack Roberts

You could tell them that if we, Ethnic Europeans of the United States, have to defend ourselves from an invasion that we will not stop like we did last time…just a helpful hint…this time we will come for the fight and stay for the extermination. Remember that fucking faggot isn't going to be the one under our gunfire he will be in his bunker until we pry him out and PUNISH HIM.

Juan Murphy
Juan Murphy

I've been training physically and going for times without eating and carrying heavy loads through mud and desert alike in case it comes down to that, I'm not being heard by anyone on my anti AMLO info, they say that all candidates are bloodsuckers anyways. That nothing matters, that it's useless to fight. I'm entirely alone. But willing to die fighting against the kikes.

Attached: images.jpeg (18.47 KB, 470x313)

Gavin Turner
Gavin Turner

Thank you for explaining it juan.

Grayson Long
Grayson Long

destroy your country so you can destroy another country
Is he Jewish?

Lincoln Ross
Lincoln Ross

they say that all candidates are bloodsuckers anyways
They are demoralized due to too many years of all politicians (the ones not assassinated by cartels and establishment, of course) being corrupt. That is why the inspire part is essential. You have to restore hope to their hearts to put life back into them, or they will remain golems.
I'm entirely alone
For now. Do the work and that will change.

Adam Baker
Adam Baker

We must burn Mexico along with their people.

Brayden Gray
Brayden Gray

¡Ayy veyhito!

Joseph Sanchez
Joseph Sanchez

t.kikel

Blake Collins
Blake Collins

Blames another country for his own fucked up state of a shithole country.
Definitely. Possibly a mongol breed.

Nolan Scott
Nolan Scott

Nice D/C Moshe.

Nolan Rodriguez
Nolan Rodriguez

Fuck off spic, you don't deserve to breathe our air.

Jayden Peterson
Jayden Peterson

Kill yourself joto.

Austin Turner
Austin Turner

Fuck off spic
too dumb to read what i wrote in
Kill yourself kike shill.

Elijah Thompson
Elijah Thompson

I'm white….so this isnt working Avraham.

Brandon Foster
Brandon Foster

You will never be white, cunts.

Attached: (((Domestic)))-Worker.jpg (97.24 KB, 750x547)

Ethan Jenkins
Ethan Jenkins

You're already doing good with your physical training, expand it to all things like a boy scout, work on getting prepared in as much as possible. If you're prepped, have your fingers in a bunch of pies, and out there meeting people eventually "luck" will find you as you'll be positioned to jump on possible opportunities when they comes up. I need to take my own advice.

Matthew Davis
Matthew Davis

I live in Wisconsin and I wish I didn't have to know how bad things are. But so long as they are as bad as they are, I will have to.

Sebastian Edwards
Sebastian Edwards

They're not even considered Spaniards, no matter how much they want to portray themselves. Even the language which they speak shouldn't be called Spanish.

Lucas Roberts
Lucas Roberts

They really think they have a place here or in any white society. They have nigger-levels of self awareness. Meaning none at all. I wonder if they could pass the mirror test.

Leo Campbell
Leo Campbell

A bunch of savage rape-babies.

Attached: Proud-Celt.jpg (34.19 KB, 400x400)

Ryan Green
Ryan Green

I could literally turn my country White if I were a dictator

Caleb Smith
Caleb Smith

they say that all candidates are bloodsuckers anyways. That nothing matters, that it's useless to fight.
They all have this mentality. My mom voted for Hillary because she thought Trump was rude and would rather have her in the WH to save the space until we get a GOOD candidate. I told her that line of reasoning is why Mexico is shit and will always be shit.

Attached: mexicans.jpg (279.41 KB, 1058x900)

Jonathan Long
Jonathan Long

This time please please please let's not rape the women. Just put the whole lot to the sword.

Attached: exterminate-mexicans.jpg (32.72 KB, 800x798)

Chase Thomas
Chase Thomas

You can blame the Spanish for that. Unless your ¡jeb! no one finds those goblins attractive enough to bother.

Andrew Turner
Andrew Turner

Its probably one of the reasons we're so hostile to spanish even if they're white spaniards. What they did to the americas is unforgivable.

Colton Long
Colton Long

I was having a discussion with a fat spic about politics around the presidential election and he liked hillary because she WAS corrupt. His reasoning was that she was "smart" for gaming the system and making herself some money. It didn't matter if she was going to fulfill her promises, just that she was a smarter candidate because she was better at "politics" than trump was. It blew my mind that he didn't care about the issues or what candidates stood for, but that it was all a joke, and that you vote for the person who's more corrupt and better at taking advantage of the situation.

David Scott
David Scott

she WAS corrupt. His reasoning was that she was "smart" for gaming the system
I've noticed that mentality in a lot of spics flooding the US. They share that "get mine" immorality with niggers. No wonder the whiter Mexicans are trying to deport their beaner trash to the US.

Easton Gutierrez
Easton Gutierrez

What they did to the americas is unforgivable.
Absolutely yes user, leaving any survivors was an unforgivable act that we are all suffering from.

Logan Nelson
Logan Nelson

The invasion is STATE SPONSORED; this why it is an invasion. America has absorbed more than 30%~ of the entire population of Central America, their governments encourage and teach their demographic liabilities, malcontents and prisoners to go to America.

La Cosmica Raza is fucking retarded dysgenic mutt mysticism. They think they'll become a cosmic race if they rape, over populate and fuck everyone through race mixing.

The 4th communist international was in mexico, most of central america is 2nd world with warm summer day IQ. Trotsky is considered a national hero in Mexico and Neocons are diet-communists that want permanent world revolution.

Cartels sings songs about annexing America, poisoning the gringo and raping our women. They run Mexico.

Central America will be brought justice because of their evil and stupidity, it will be the next theater of war and military intelligence knows it.

THE INVADERS MUST DIE

Attached: why-the-USA-needs-a-wall-with-Mexico.webm (8.26 MB, 264x480)
Attached: mexican-warlords-beheading.mp4 (7.34 MB, 320x180)
Attached: mexicanhangman.jpg (47.01 KB, 375x528)

Chase Foster
Chase Foster

What should have really blown your mind was that these people think they're actually better than the niggers they despise. They have the savage genes in them. They'll always be savages no matter how hard they try to pretend otherwise. Unless you bleach them for 5 generations but even that's too much work to deal with.

I mean don't get me wrong the spaniards did wipe out the majority of these heart ripping human sacrificing savages, but then mating with the women was just absolutely fucking backwards. No wonder it feels like the world and gods are against us for always falling to half-measures.

Gavin Stewart
Gavin Stewart

This. Mexican is a completely different language than Spanish. Spanish people have trouble understanding Mexican, it's described as dirty etc.

Landon Adams
Landon Adams

It starts with mind poison:

biblehub.com/galatians/3-28.htm

biblehub.com/luke/14-26.htm

biblehub.com/matthew/5-40.htm

and ends with jews being let in and taking advantage of the easily subverted and manipulated followers of such poison.

Jackson Miller
Jackson Miller

your fingers on a bunch of pies
Sorry, I don't understand this phrase, but if you mean to socialize and see what sticks, yes, I'm trying to show a youthful, energetic self outside to prove changes can be done.

Attached: 1529650420844.jpg (170.01 KB, 960x720)

Ryan Morgan
Ryan Morgan

The only thing I'm going to correct you in is that no one fucking knows who Trotsky was around here, whatever happened between 1911 and 1968 is not shown on history books and has been phased out of books since 1996.

Attached: images-(1).jpeg (15.15 KB, 322x456)

Parker White
Parker White

Joining/10

Carson Reed
Carson Reed

Actually it was because the Spaniards were too cheap to buy niggers and simply enslaved the indigenous population that they didn't kill- but let us not split hairs here.

Bentley Howard
Bentley Howard

We have a ton of spics up here in Wisconsin, user.

Jack Clark
Jack Clark

That is because they are anywhere from 10-30% nigger blood…they race mixed with the niggers who were brought over by the jews during the (((Islamic slave trade))) all the native american corrupted their blood with nigger blood.

WAY MORE NIGGERS went in to South/Middle America than came into the North…and look how many niggers we have here…those nog probably fucked the natives silly and pumped and dumped everything in sight. Do you wonder where the savage cannibalistic bullshit comes from (their native blood) but then they went and mixed with the parasitic niggers to make savage parasitic low IQ nigger babies.

Attached: slaves-middle-passage-black-chart-map-black-trade.jpg (103.01 KB, 940x571)

Oliver Scott
Oliver Scott

What Mexico is doing is an act of war, the US military has international law on their side– especially since cartels are government employees. I hope any spics here realize that their turd world is going to be blasted to bits, Jade Helm was a final warning to you and one of largest military exercises in history. The cowards that fled to be insurgences won't have a home to back to, (((they))) wanted them to stir up shit so they an excuse to create the NAU.

There wasn't a peep about the seven year long Mexican Narco civil war in the US, even though hundreds of thousands died– more than Iraq and Afghanistan combined. Zionists don't want America using it's military for shit that's actually important, now it's gotten so bad that only war can change anything.
The cartels occupied governments will be the next ISIS and Central America the new Middle East, all that needs to happen is a major attack.

Attached: mexican-gringo-laws.png (316.27 KB, 1422x1726)
Attached: trump-nukes-mexico.jpg (59.47 KB, 960x675)

Jaxson Campbell
Jaxson Campbell

That is the kind of stuff every open borders piece of shit needs to be forced to watch, and if they are still for immigration then they too should have their heads removed in the same fashion.

Juan Perez
Juan Perez

No texts at all on any Narco-state war even mentioned, as I said, things are getting memoryholed specially everything regarding President Diaz Ordaz, who rightfully killed 500 communist traitors in one of the last if not the last actually good thing done here.

Jason Ramirez
Jason Ramirez

came here to say this.

Zachary Wood
Zachary Wood

WE WUZ KING OF DA BUMS AND VAGRANTS AYYY

Lincoln Bailey
Lincoln Bailey

IT just blows my mind that a major issue for politicians in Country A would be ensuring that citizens from their country can easily leave and move to Country B. To my knowledge, here is no White country where they are talking about, when I am Prime Minister I will make sure that the immigration policy of [foreign country] is conducive for those of you trying to escape this shithole! (Or totally-not-a-shithole, according to CNN, which is why politicians are helping people leave??).

I mean, a more honest thing would be to say, "I understand that it's becoming increasingly difficult to relocate to the Estados Unidos. But we have to acknowledge that there is this principle in White society called ‘sovereignty’. Basically, it means that other countries are not subject to our rules and whims. It's terrible, I know. But what I am proposing is that we make MAY-HEE-KOH great aga–err, great. We make it a great place to live, so that you people stop trying to leave in droves, which causes a brain drain, which prevents our economy from growing."

In truth, Mexico's fucked up beyond all repair, I get it. But with their politicians talking about helping people move to the United States, it's almost like the jig's up, and so you have this guy advocating invasion and genocide of the White regions. Very good thing to share with your normalfag friends, at a minimum.

Christian Lewis
Christian Lewis

Fucking niggers.
This.

Blake Richardson
Blake Richardson

jews ruined the new world.

Carter Russell
Carter Russell

Half right. A shekel saved is a shekel earned.

Attached: umayyad-bro.jpg (55.58 KB, 497x469)

Josiah Kelly
Josiah Kelly

Its rhetoric. That guy wants to be the Mexican Trump by making a bunch of patriotic and controversial statements.

At least I hope its rhetoric, because if its not than God help us a legit retard is running for Mexican presidency

Nolan Bailey
Nolan Bailey

They ruined the new world, they ruined the old world, they ruined the ancient world, they ruined the Earth.

Lucas Edwards
Lucas Edwards

The infection spreads…and the jews are ensuring that it does. Above all their other weapons, black DNA is the most powerful tool in their toolbox for destroying the earth, nations and all of the diversity/life therein. I don't even feel bad about advocating openly genociding all the 'brown' peoples because they are too stupid to understand that when the jews are done with Ethnic Europeans, they are going to coordinately wipe out the 'browns' of the earth leaving the entire planet only for themselves (at which point they will promptly starve without a race to parasite off). So if they are that stupid, they deserve to die anyway…we need an Ethno-Globe filled with Ethnic Europeans.

Nicholas Martin
Nicholas Martin

When your population has such a disgusting reputation that you use them as walking weapons against other nations in order to get cheaper shit in order to appease your mafia overlords.

Jose Hughes
Jose Hughes

their leaders aren't even trying to hide it any longer.
No point in hiding when the jig is up.

Zachary Allen
Zachary Allen

(at which point they will promptly starve without a race to parasite off)
No, what do you think all the robotics and ai is for. Once that stuff is in, nearly all of the bio slaves will be liquidated.

Jaxon Anderson
Jaxon Anderson

Yep, there is a rush to take care of it before their plan gets out of hand and beyond their control.

Cameron Scott
Cameron Scott

Mexican presidential candidate Andrés Manuel López Obrador (AMLO) called for mass immigration to the United States during a speech Thursday, declaring it a “human right” for all North Americans.
I prefer the full out invasion vs the long term trickle. That said, a potential president of one country running on a platform that its citizens should force their way into another country is peak retardation.

Tyler Clark
Tyler Clark

REMINDER CARTELS DO THE DNCS DIRTY WORK
THEY WILL FLOOD WHEN SHIT STARTS TO GO DOWN TO MANUFACTURE FRACTURE POINTS WITHIN
TRUMP CALLS DNC BIGGEST TRAFFICKERS AFTER APPEASING DNC WITH EO
DNC WILL FLIP THE PAGE AND FORCE NATIONAL GUARD INTO SITUATIONS WHERE CARTEL VIOLENCE MOVES FURTHER NORTH

it ends with the utter destruction of everything they hold to be true only to be replaced with the unyielding might of our people
there is no arguing with cartel or their backer
cartel will cut your dick off and blow torch your taint for a laugh
they are descendants of death cults
we are descendants of the bringers of civilization

Easton Lewis
Easton Lewis

In truth, Mexico's fucked up beyond all repair, I get it. But with their politicians talking about helping people move to the United States, it's almost like the jig's up, and so you have this guy advocating invasion and genocide of the White regions.
Also its a lot cheaper for the mex gov to send its crap north rather then having to feed them.

Josiah Lee
Josiah Lee

shill on

Jordan Long
Jordan Long

shill on brah

Jaxson Moore
Jaxson Moore

When a Mexican says they're going to do something retarded, they mean it all likelihood. They're not big on sarcasm, satire and irony.

Attached: gun-control.jpg (528.95 KB, 2457x1638)
Attached: mexican-beheading-&-flaying.jpg (17.75 KB, 300x250)
Attached: mexicanholiday.jpg (44.12 KB, 454x600)

Luke Evans
Luke Evans

shill on brah

Lucas Gray
Lucas Gray

jew on chiba

Tyler Wood
Tyler Wood

REMEMBER THE ALAMO

SO REALISTIC HOW DOES MEXICAN AMERICAN WAR 2 ELECTRIC JEWGALOO GO DOWN WITH ALL THESE SLEEPER CELLS AT EVERY CORNER OF THE SOUTH AND MIDWEST ? I SAY GET RID OF THE (((MEDIA))) FIRST THEY STIR UP SO MUCH BS IMAGINE THE SALT

Benjamin Perry
Benjamin Perry

Pro tip, if you want to harm Cartels where it hurts them then attack their South American associates and burn their drug fields doesn't matter if they are warlords, politicians, cops or whatever, just do it.

Attached: 79145465010245761e142752e0e24c0029df4d2efffba993656106e98637e689.png (38.92 KB, 500x374)

Ian Gonzalez
Ian Gonzalez

We start with Home Depot.

Hunter Murphy
Hunter Murphy

just undermine their economy!

No, they're thugs and it's a mean to an end. They will simply find new markets and people to exploit; anyone with their culture, music or even related to them deserves to be liquidated for what they've done.
Research the history of the Thugee in Indian, that is how you remove them.

Attached: South-American-exeuction-#64502452.webm (869.27 KB, 534x398)
Attached: Rio-exeuctiion-#5899022.webm (1.32 MB, 643x360)
Attached: central-american-execution-#5290.webm (2.96 MB, 198x360)

William Rogers
William Rogers

Jews have an average IQ of 84 because they have never experienced any evolutionary pressure to develop their brains any higher than the level required for Criminal Mafia activity (don't believe the LIES and their hype, this is very well known in the IQ literature that they are barely above retarded). The only way they keep control of the globe is because they murder any race that is breaking away from their own low IQ fucktardery.

Who is going to 'fix their shit' when it breaks? Their plan is a stupid plan, one that could work for Ethnic Europeans quiet well, because we were the productive makers of the tech, but one that will result in the jews own deaths and I am really happy about this…no matter how things turn out it is a win for the Earth even if it isn't a win for Ethnic Europeans (if they PUSSY OUT and won't slaughter the jews before they slaughter us; despite the fact that they say and demonstrate their intention OVER AND OVER AND OVER).

Ethan Gonzalez
Ethan Gonzalez

It is all part of it. Cut off the funding, cut off their supplies, cut off their hands.

Attached: Dispensing-Warcrimes.jpg (256.8 KB, 1000x750)

Ethan Ward
Ethan Ward

I wouldn't worry about it.
archive.fo/zIzO1

Angel Reed
Angel Reed

A declaration of war.

Attached: Tucker-vs.-Jorge-Ramos--Mexico-s-Election-And-Immigration.webm (8.39 MB, 640x360)
Attached: Rico-Activates-the-ABC-Warrior-in-Judge-Dredd.mp4 (1.22 MB, 1280x720)

Adrian Young
Adrian Young

Central America will be brought justice because of their evil and stupidity, it will be the next theater of war and military intelligence knows it.
How could they not? But let's imagine some things together. Imagine, if you would, how decisively and completely such a war would end if White America was united behind a full understanding of the gravity of the war. I'm saying if America sent all shitskins home or into the ocean, and at least provisionally concentrated american niggers into certain areas of the country for later dealing with, and everyone concerned was prepared to support the war action, and there was no governmental gridlock or military corruption…imagine what the absolute might of the White arsenal would look like if it was unleashed decisively. How long do you think that action would take? I'd think that within 3-14 days the destruction could be total on important infrastructure and civilian populations. With proper follow-up techniques, maybe like gassing, resource destruction, intelligence gathering and propaganda, wouldn't it be basically wrapped up 3 months after that? Something like a 92% kill rate of targets? Quarantine zones for pockets of salvageable humans of course, Whites are everywhere really even if in small numbers. Seems pretty worth it to take the entire of America North and South, America, one country. Good for the economy too. I suppose if I was in charge of such things I'd do something like that. Actually, I have a lot more good ideas.

(Kek'd)
Its a full fledged invasion at this point, their leaders aren't even trying to hide it any longer.
So here's what I'm talking about. Just gather up all the threats and try to determine the true intent behind the actions. Distill that essence of intent, and then you know what to do. You reflect and amplify. I think this might be some kind of basic game theory+, but I try not to study exact techniques until I've practiced and learned a bunch of it on my own that way I can gauge how good my predictive power is, which in turn shows me how reliable my information is. But in any case, we are all well aware that these "people" want to invade, destroy and exterminate our entire race slowly. So we what? And we do it QUICKLY. Reflected and amplified, all perfectly legal under Divine Law. The thing about this trick is that you have to be absolutely transparent as to your own intentions, or obviously you'll end up destroying yourself with the double-edge of that sword.

I feel like that's enough spaghetti for one post.

Attached: 0ae9a8982abd65f4f55e04d752746d7d8bd21d479c3f1c795e0447fd5190658b.jpg (63.15 KB, 613x599)

Kevin Torres
Kevin Torres

Make Tenochtitlan Rubble Again!

Hudson Cruz
Hudson Cruz

Ees no racis wen we do eet senor!

Asher Sanchez
Asher Sanchez

Send the homeless niggers to mexico. kek

Carter Wood
Carter Wood

Or you could probably convince most of them to finish killing each other if you were so inclined. Bribe and misdirect and misrepresent, sew discord, etc. But do it better than before, way better. I can't tell you exactly why this would be an acceptable way to proceed, but I have no doubt it could work eventually. Problem is that people lose their fire and fury in faggot ops like that, then you lose the will of the people to global ascendancy. I honestly think using overwhelming blitzkrieg force is the right way to move. We have casus belli. If you want to get these savage animals to kill each other for you, better start a few decades ago. And it was probably effective in some part. That's one thing the ponyfuckers still have some legacy street cred in.

Attached: 4b0d354c311cf0682763b3724fa9241e3915fe54353bc5c6e33f07d3fb373e8c.gif (2.96 MB, 800x767)

James Myers
James Myers

Sic vis pacem, para bellum.

Lucas Evans
Lucas Evans

YES, WAR!

Attached: 2c4e08bded000547297ee05022b57cb7e3bc8f4c74f8b250b99fee1563ce8373.png (1.68 MB, 1920x1200)

Julian Garcia
Julian Garcia

If you see this image while scrolling the first page, you have been visited by:

William 'live the thug life; you lose your life' Sleeman, the repressor of the Thuggees

Smelly dumb nigger-spic thug scum and all other murder cults will be hunted down in your country and their bloodlines destroyed– but only if you post
LOCK UP THEIR FAMILIES
In this thread

Attached: William-Henry-Sleeman.jpg (16.51 KB, 646x416)

Jack Peterson
Jack Peterson

*si

Jackson Turner
Jackson Turner

LOCK UP THEIR FAMILIES
Si vis pacem fac bellum.

Attached: To-Battle.gif (499.93 KB, 500x205)

Charles James
Charles James

You can't simply storm into mexico expecting to clear ALL the cartel nigs over there, they have residences, systems and people working for them in the south too and if push comes to shove they will retreat there, if you seriously want to destroy them then you should focus on destroying their funding first, expunging their allies and then finally annihilating them, it is a known fact that most conflict areas in south american use USA manufactured weapons that the mexicans facilitate to the belligerent groups in exchange for tons of drug produce.
Overpower the south and only then you may corner the mexican.

Lucas Gonzalez
Lucas Gonzalez

So you don't stop until you clear Argentina.

Juan Garcia
Juan Garcia

Bet you they'd make good shock troops, some zergs with decent equipment to clear towns. I suppose that would have a nice side effect of making one group of enemies actively die and kill for us all at once. They'd probably totally buy into the invasion idea if we absolutely promised them their own good country with permanent gibs. And of course I'd fulfill that contract faithfully if it was signed. Because depending on how you set it up, you can time it out so both groups go extinct at just around the same time. And the surviving zergs can have their country, but if you look really closely at the cursive fine print they'll need to be sterilized. However, free good ass gibs until they expire. Not a bad way to go if you can resist chimping. Or: if chimping, then purge. Nice tight little package, and then onto the next stage. I can't imagine this to be very difficult.

Just have to work it out with the Slavs, they probably did get the short end of the stick for the last several centuries. But ruskies and ants have already shown that they're both willing and capable of killing off massive amounts of their own people, so again I'm saying that I don't actually see where the difficulty lies. It's just kikes being annoying right now–but has nobody noticed that kikes are kind of just an illusion? Man behind the curtain and all that. They're terrified that the desire they have to burn the planet to death will manifest as a "holocaust". Which of course it will as per the theory of reflect and amplify. It must really be nasty if it's caused them to go insane hundreds or thousands of years before the actual event itself. Should be epic for some reason, I can't even guess as to why it even matters without thinking about it for a little bit. In any case, if the kikes nuclear arsenal were rendered inoperable, they wouldn't even have the shadow of a threat left. If there was a fleet that was capable of making that happen, then again I'd have to say I'm kind of failing to see the major difficulties anymore. Just need to let the idea percolate for a little while longer and infest the hearts of men. It's quite the insidious meme.

Attached: 0011bdb2c8e290810a2d0a770fb21b29979481e74a419d6fadd908a025717cb5.png (108.78 KB, 540x764)

Sebastian Scott
Sebastian Scott

you should focus on destroying their funding first
<30 million starving homeless refugees appear in the country with the full might of White armament poking bayonets into their backs
Next?

Elijah Gutierrez
Elijah Gutierrez

Funny how the weapon you tried to use on me was refined and redirected back at you in a much more cohesive fashion, spiclords. Honestly it almost becomes boring winning like this after a while, but the results are always so goddamn hilarious and effective. Soon you will see how easily one can do it when one really truly has a grasp on what I colloquially call Divine Law. Do it AND get away with it, absolute destruction given and complete clemency received. Best to do both at the same time and in equal measures. Kind of a balancing act, although I see it more as finding the absolute finest line between opposing forces and, ya know, do the thing.

Dylan Thompson
Dylan Thompson

Got anything better than soundless cuckchan webms? These videos all had sound at one point.

Dominic Cooper
Dominic Cooper

another reminder that spics are just a jewish slave race much like niggers

they will always side with big government and leftist ideologies

know your enemy white man

Attached: 1505270220731.jpg (44.44 KB, 459x329)

Oliver Nguyen
Oliver Nguyen

As a castizo living in Colombia, let me just say that if take over and make me a puppet leader, I'll turn this place White with effective eugenics

Jayden Nguyen
Jayden Nguyen

finding the absolute finest line between opposing forces
So super brief esotericism, if you look close enough you'll have to come to the conclusion there IS no "defined line" between opposing forces. Neither to they neutralize as they come closer. In fact they create a scalar amplitude or however it's said around here. If you look closer, closer, closer at it at some point you'll realize in hindsight that you disappeared. I imagine that it has something to do with you being propelled consciously along a new spatial direction. First time you've ever used your eyes, that sort of thing. But I came to talk about war not esoteric metaphysics–not that the two are really separable if you want to get out of the battle alive and unmutated.

Attached: e263271f4277a475f6eba1af968df701d4445dfa23ab0e1a9f13175b8964de74.jpg (184.59 KB, 1400x1400)

Nicholas Stewart
Nicholas Stewart

Not as many as I'd like.

Le Comic Race is far more dangerous than niggers, because they're smart enough to organize and shoot properly. They'r like more evil and less crazy versions of radical mudslimes, murdering and sacrificing people while high is apart of their mythos.

Attached: funny-south-american-prank.webm (3.48 MB, 234x426)
Attached: Hot-Latina.webm (2.86 MB, 300x400)

Angel Cruz
Angel Cruz

Yep, well, become wise in general and come up with a good local strategy for quick relocation of the worthwhile people. We'll send niggers in to do the door kicking, we need to save as many Whites as possible. I imagine a few will die so no reason to be wasteful in any situation. Not leaving a Man behind is something I take exceptionally seriously. But let's not talk of it again.

Lincoln Nelson
Lincoln Nelson

Does he support open borders for Americans and Canadians to enter Mexico illegally as well?

Attached: 19b0e2e30604377a0d609f8758b1f7809ed79d43fc746748d5e964e5769a6bb9.png (79.24 KB, 203x254)

Bentley Hughes
Bentley Hughes

Santeria?

Zachary Perez
Zachary Perez

Haha oh yeah, I remember when my whole group of friends were Columbianos, when I was out in Hawaii. They called me White Doggy, Kek. I liked a lot of what I saw of their customs. People will be surprised once they realize how deeply I've become embedded in how many different cultures. I have a pretty good cross section of ethnic understanding, through total immersion–even the kind of immersion where life and death are on the line as a normal feature of daily life. I never learned most languages, but I do pick up on customs quickly.

Attached: 5d19d4b22d09dac2025118d4ddcf3bd64e7e8213991ed14efcac1b678a56ad77.jpg (113.88 KB, 1438x1080)

Andrew Bell
Andrew Bell

Someone could be very happy right now if this level of population is dead.
Yikes.

Attached: LA.png (110.83 KB, 1148x944)

Joseph Sanchez
Joseph Sanchez

Begins a proyect of Human Cloning
In China already is doing that.

Gabriel Gomez
Gabriel Gomez

Oh come on man, be realistic. I'm sure a small percentage of those people are White enough for salvage. Might even be in the double digits, who knows? Once we're done with the janitorial work, correctly applied eugenics will straighten out the rest of the problems quickly enough to be miraculous but slowly enough that people have time to enjoy the time period. Like an unwinding period after the Kali Yuga.
In China already is doing that.
No doubt about it, but have they figured out how to attach souls to their robots and clones yet? I highly, highly doubt they have. They won't get the chance to, either. In fact I doubt anyone around here even has the CAPACITY of doing something like that. Just an endless stream of pitiable abominations, because human-beings just can't do other than lie and destroy. It's sad things like that that start to make the higher-ups get irritated, and then of course something has to be done about it. Which is probably going to consist of some kind of exoteric intelligence being injected into your planet's conscious matrix which will start probing around for the source of the dissonant thoughtform. And when it does, if all that was true, then it would probably be authorized to do absolutely anything to fix the system cascade. This is a nice planet, it would be a shame to see something bad happen to it.

Attached: 10010033-816437658434178-549534198091432699-o.jpg (350.66 KB, 1628x1018)

Carter James
Carter James

This Lopez Obrador faggot has run for President of Mexico like 6 times and lost, hasn't he?

Logan Sanchez
Logan Sanchez

exoteric intelligence
Pretty sure I meant exotic/exopolitical intelligence as a combo word. Germans totally have a monopoly on that type of communication.

Carter Watson
Carter Watson

if mexico became a meme, what kind of meme could it be?

Brandon Kelly
Brandon Kelly

go back to whatever faggot site you came from please

Jack Flores
Jack Flores

If you know about the Mexican furfag clown pornstars, it's makes perfect sense.

Attached: dirty-mexican-laughing.jpg (1006.64 KB, 4298x4109)

Charles Martin
Charles Martin

Mexican furfag clown pornstars
Excuse me what?

Attached: More-panic.gif (1011.73 KB, 300x225)

Jeremiah Ortiz
Jeremiah Ortiz

HOW CAN ONE MAN BE SO BASED? HOW WILL ZOG RECOVER?

Attached: 5699f913c9e773fb39bfcef38c8b8fcff5f9817e0e28abea9366048e06d515f4.jpg (36.75 KB, 202x255)
Attached: faaf4053dac137fc80d24fd8c7843dd337ecb8bc58579f603e096ab827b81fa8.png (50.79 KB, 581x713)

Josiah Sanchez
Josiah Sanchez

Yeah, but general discontent at politicians and the fact that he has always been onthe side toot tooting about how he was the better option goys is now becoming his strength, the people are actually happy with his liberal ideas and commie propaganda, Im not kidding, his official party tshirts say "AMLO THE PEOPLE'S PERESTROIKA" In that Soviet style lettering. He has jews running for several strategic mayorships, its fight or die this time.

Attached: 1529693970131.jpg (72.29 KB, 1280x720)

Aaron Gutierrez
Aaron Gutierrez

fuck off kike, how can shitskins come and be part of a white nationalist board? Are you somehow implying most of the white nationalists here are spics in suits pretending for the lulz while on a bar or store?

BULL SHIT!

Attached: equadorian-aryan.jpg (79.31 KB, 381x500)
Attached: fa3a7ffbd22d173b1c5e3ed59738d1b7378e10755746246003786058a8d974cb.jpg (89.52 KB, 842x840)

Carson Johnson
Carson Johnson

onii-famliah?

Attached: ee4f1bbe636cb44e38f7a28dafde6b8997a7d804e64a3f6534b5493ff2055c9f.jpg (81.72 KB, 700x512)
Attached: el-salvador-nazis.jpg (153.74 KB, 543x371)

Samuel Scott
Samuel Scott

DO YOU WANT TOTAL WAR?

Attached: 20180622-203631.png (203.03 KB, 500x434)

Nolan Ward
Nolan Ward

Yes.

Connor Campbell
Connor Campbell

I think I'm the furthest thing from a kike, broseph. Some of us are racially mixed, from stupid women who fell for the le ebin cultural enrichment, we might be tainted, but we can fight for what is right.

Asher Johnson
Asher Johnson

Attached: Goebbels-Revolution.png (217.33 KB, 530x770)

Brody Kelly
Brody Kelly

Your people are paying the price for the assassination of Emperor Maximilian by your ancestors and allowing shitskin and freemason Benito Juarez to be the ruler.

The thing is, the candidates that are against him are shit tier

Christopher Peterson
Christopher Peterson

Well sucks to be you Americans. I am voting for Amlo. And I have convinced hundreds to do as well. He will win, and no, you can fantasy about invasions or whatever but nothing will happen. This is not about you, you selfish pricks. This is about Mexico. And if you are a Mexican and side with Zig Forumsacks on this, congratulations on being a mayor traitor weak pussy bitch.

Robert Perry
Robert Perry

Also fuck white mexicans. You can suck all the fascist gringo cock you want, they will never accept you, you idiots! You deserve nothing!

Jacob Hernandez
Jacob Hernandez

actually wanting food lines, cuban/venezuelan style card carrying commisars putting you and your family in plantation slave fields.
what the fuck is wrong with you, you faggot?
stop projecting your semen slurping desires.

Attached: 3ea8ba7df170dd1afa6506e87daba4ba3997db89674db8d216800542677f824a.jpg (54.21 KB, 480x780)

Nolan Moore
Nolan Moore

As I mentioned in a previous thread, the Mexican government doesn't want the wall, or for illegal immigration to end. They have vested interests with the drug trade, and human trafficking rings, additionally with unfettered illegal immigration they get rid of dissidents as well as Amerindian undesireables. It's a win-win for them, and unless the US stops fucking around with the wall, amnesty plus deportations they will continue to promote this faggotry and enable it as much as possible. What's worse is that roughly 80% of Mexico is predominantly 60% of Amerindian ad-mixture, and their IQs aren't the best in the world as most of you may know.

Mexico's government isn't waging some sort of war, they're just protecting their shitty and despicable interests.

Gabriel Cook
Gabriel Cook

Enjoy eating rats and begging for toilet paper the next time you're taking a shit, like the venezuelans, you filthy commie

Kevin Martinez
Kevin Martinez

He says stupid things all the time yes that is corrent. But he is for the most part, harmless. And Zig Forums has NO idea what they are talking about when they talk about Mexico. Or any non western country.

Benjamin Martin
Benjamin Martin

They are as corrupt as the rest of the goverments of Central America. They know one of the best sources of income is the money sent to them by the illegals.

Jason Barnes
Jason Barnes

He is a centrist now! Even when he was more radical he wasn't a communist. But you know what? I wish the guy was ACTUALLY a communist. Long live Zapata and fuck US interests!

Jaxson Richardson
Jaxson Richardson

Americans won't do shit
What are they gonna do, bring us democracy?

Famous last words. Look up Jade Helm and military intelligence reports, they're gearing up; FEMA camps for the beangoblin invaders you sent us.

Attached: 1439245318181.jpg (55.65 KB, 581x777)

Isaac Taylor
Isaac Taylor

convinced hundreds
Nobody believes you. We had Oxford University while your ancestors were sacrificing each other for the sun. If Mexico tries anything we will push your third world shit hole in AGAIN. You will never be white.

Attached: ee494fafaa40c87c43b3e8967bd0938106b465ae.png (390.92 KB, 600x600)

Lucas Bell
Lucas Bell

How does it feel to know you're just the unholy seed of the countless women my people raped for fun? Chicano de los cojones.

Attached: lucas-salcedo-conquistador.jpg (499.58 KB, 1560x1766)

Jordan Hill
Jordan Hill

I mean, that no one will invade you! You idiots! You don't understand anything about Mexican politics! The guy has been saying a lot of dumb controversial things the entire run, they don't mean anything! All that matters is getting the PRI and the PAN parties out of power, that, he can do.

Levi Richardson
Levi Richardson

Ceirtainly better that being a traitor or a bloodsucking wannabe spaniard!

Chase Perry
Chase Perry

I'm an actual fucking Spaniard, from Spain, and we look down on you as sub-humans we should have raped and THEN kill, instead of having pity on you and letting you live and breed.

Attached: pierre-bertin-conquistador.jpg (118.2 KB, 700x950)

Angel Reyes
Angel Reyes

Zapata wasn't a communist, you fucking inbred chiapaneco. He was an agrarian warlord who took by right of arms, he wasn't sitting on his ass chanting gay lines from books written by losers. If anything he would shoot all of you for being so pusilanimous as to not even been able to fight off to defend yourselves.
he isnt even a chicano dog, hes somethign worse, a fucking chiapaneco. pic related to what he is, the sole mention of Zapata makes him an EZLN wannabe bootlicker.

Attached: whitest-chiapaneco-in-mexico.jpg (47.66 KB, 800x489)

Brandon Wood
Brandon Wood

He is a centrist
Yea mate, like Hugo Chavez and Gustavo Petro, all (((centrists))). If you have so massive erections when you hear the word (((communism))), go live in Caracas and Managua and die there.

Luis Nguyen
Luis Nguyen

lol. Jew Yorkers are fucking kidnapped Mexican kids in tent cities right now. Spics won't do shit cuz they respect that.

John Peterson
John Peterson

Emperor Maximilian
Oh that's rich! So we should have just let a foreing born leader, with europe's interests in mind and disconnented from Mexicans, run our goverment as emperor! Good news Americans, from now on your Emperor will be Pepe Le Croissant, a french born trustfund baby that knows nothing about you. Would you be cool with that? No,no you wouldn't, you American brat.

Parker Thomas
Parker Thomas

He was a fighter for agrarian rights and an icon for indiginous farmers even into this day. And you know what? He would shoot YOU for sucking so much gringo cock. You weak willed loser!

Kevin Howard
Kevin Howard

See? this guy seems alright, he may be a mexican, but he at least carries a brain, you on the other hand carry no more than rage and jealousy for the fact that you were born as a spic, and nothing BUT a spic. Your history is one of defeat by the Spanish, and of rape, you're the result of rape and an experiment on eugenics gone wrong. I can safely say is less of a nigger than you are.

Attached: 043195ac407d95685fe6e6ca9fe06061.jpg (38.08 KB, 500x229)

William Garcia
William Garcia

Whatever westerner! I have spoken my pieve. You are making mountains out of molehills!

Lincoln Green
Lincoln Green

That's better than be ruled by a freemason shitskin like Juarez.

Asher Jones
Asher Jones

This is a good post. Mexcrement are literally on par with niggers.

Luis Allen
Luis Allen

You're an idiot, the worst ignorant retard I've seen, Emperor Maximillian was actually pro Mexican, and wanted to cheapen the taxes from the clergy and state and would have accelerated commoner education had he not been killed by the feudal lords of Felix Zuloaga's party and the ousted government of Juarez, both Zuloaga's men and Juarewz's had been fighting for ilegitimate funds and so killed the Emperor to use him as scapegoat for their idiocy.
What he fought isn't even what EZLN Faggots want, EZLN wants to feel like badasses over a few jungle hills and their ugly women with gargoyle looking kids, Zapata and Villa even took interviews with Gringos, and quite happily, let me tell you, and knew the advantages of open markets and trading without requiring invasions, you fucking southern retard.

Dominic Butler
Dominic Butler

Quit acting like an indignant baby. Lurk more faggot.

Luke Perez
Luke Perez

If you wanna know the truth the truth is that Mexico hasn't had a decent president or a semplance of peace since our founders Vicente Guerrero and Guadalupe Victoria were presidents. Nothing but opportunists, warlords and dictators since that! The revolution aimed to change that and we ended up with a 70 year long rule by the corrupt PRI! That european trustfund is included in the opportunist section. And it's rich for an American to talk of freemasons when your founding fathers all participated in those sects!

Jaxon Cruz
Jaxon Cruz

I do whatever I want!

Oliver Davis
Oliver Davis

Nothing good in this land

user, you're there. As long as you stay, theres a shimmer of gold in that land.

Hunter Walker
Hunter Walker

Villa was a bandit that killed thousands of innocents. Many worship here, but I don't care about him! He was no better that many narcos today! Many caudillos were opportunists and tyrants in the making! Zapata and a few others were decent, but they weren't perfect either!

Daniel Hill
Daniel Hill

You're a very funny Sudaca, we may keep you as a pet!

Attached: Oh-baby!.jpg (49.09 KB, 736x718)

Anthony Reyes
Anthony Reyes

Besides, the idea of having an Emperor in the middle of the 19th century is just daft! You can worship him all you want, his legacy would not have lasted as the world increasingly turned towards democracy! Not to mention, Mexico was in a constant state of perpetual chaos ever since our goverment conspired to kill Vicente Guerrero. Our second president, our founder! And we killed him! A country that does that would have never know peace! Mexico was destined for Chaos ever since!

Xavier Smith
Xavier Smith

Thank you, I wish I had friends to fight with over here, when the time comes to purge the trash I will make sure to leave a mark on this world to make it better, that's the best way I can live and die.
I don't care about him, but let me use him as my argument
I know you Chiapaneco quiche rape babies can't go above picking vegetables and trimming yards, but try to use the stuffing between your ears and see how much of an idiot you are, this isn't even our board and you're shitting it with your 55IQ posts. You're a goddamn shame

Attached: 2671d69fa494902a7821a95094547094958b0fa1844233ab262995cdf3b8a05f.png (486.92 KB, 512x512)

Aiden Morales
Aiden Morales

die faggot
t. spic

Attached: 8cdbd912868a9d01d0c4191fbaf015f99aeb56912ee96760dfc8d2840b2a9ac1.jpg (206.16 KB, 1536x2048)

Michael Walker
Michael Walker

Ah! But where did I ever say he was great? I cited Zapata. I like the man, I respect SOME of his values, but I don't think he was perfect. YOU brought up Villa when I never did! And I didn't bring him up, because he was a very evil person!

Sebastian Hall
Sebastian Hall

No, my people designed Mexico to be an extension of the glorious Spanish empire, but you destroyed it all, and now you've dug yourselves in this hole of a country you call home. You fucking spics, you ruin everything WE create.

Attached: Terico.jpg (146.54 KB, 800x493)

Hudson Rogers
Hudson Rogers

You don't have an emperor! You have an honorary king who is nothing but a public figure and it has been like that for almost a century! And no, you don't know history! Why do you care about Maximiliano anyway when Agustín de Iturbide was an actual spaniard that tried to make Mexico a new form of the Spanish empire after the independence on account of Spain being currently in occipation by Napoleon! Maximiliano has shitall to do with Spain. You don't know what you're talking about!

Nicholas Gutierrez
Nicholas Gutierrez

You really look like a retard posting the meme of a fake racist.

Attached: samreal.PNG (24.64 KB, 930x218)

Ryder Reyes
Ryder Reyes

And stop Larping with tacky pictures of Soldiers! The spanish empire dug themselves into an inscapable debt. Your rulers wasted all your wealth you got from the colonies, and you lost all your military power! Napoleon beat you, the British beat you! The US beat you! You lost the colonies because you couldn't hold them any longer! You are nothing but a nation of losers! The greatests losers in Europe, and you know this to be truth, don't blame your pathetic fallings on us!

Joshua Mitchell
Joshua Mitchell

If we go by Villa's standards, Zapata was just as evil, he did killed a bunch of unrelated people and his men also pillaged several neutral points.
Agustin was unable to hold the reins, and had no vision of anything, you're putting him too above what he was doing, he spent his 11 month run in total irrelevancy, Maximilliano backed by the Habsburgs and the Bonaparte could have done a lot more, but he was abandoned by both. Maximillian was actually abandoned by the Bonaparte as they tried and did conquered the Spanish throne for an amount of time, which you would know, except you just actually don;t know what you are talking about, my tiny macaco.

Ryder Wilson
Ryder Wilson

What did she do to piss the people off?

Lucas Taylor
Lucas Taylor

Let me keep it simple: We made your country, you destroyed it, and you haven't fixed your shit for hundreds of years, you sudacas are so funny, always so smug and proud, yet so trashy and hypocritical. You're trying so hard to get the high ground you're looking like a jackass. You're kinda cute in that regard, we may just keep you as a pet.

Attached: Look-at-that-dork!.jpg (66.84 KB, 556x469)

Landon Sullivan
Landon Sullivan

Just when the supply of children in USA starts dwindling, a hero emerges.

Attached: de-blasio.png (182.28 KB, 380x336)

Connor Perez
Connor Perez

Attached: pe7lPpY.jpg (608.05 KB, 1440x900)

Angel Bennett
Angel Bennett

You know what, you fascisnt spaniard bitches? Even Hitler thought that Franco was weak and useless for his cause! You want to suck fascist cuck so much? Know that you will always be the biggest loser in Europe, and it's all your fault, because you are greedy and weak!

Tyler Watson
Tyler Watson

I know that Bonaporte conquered Spain, what I wanna know is, why is that supposedly a good thing in your ideology? Aren't you all about national identity? Surely a foreing invading your nation and taking over would alarm you even if he was a decent ruler, because it's just humiliating. Are you saying Spaniards should have been happy to have lost the war and be ruled by a foreing?

Jack Reed
Jack Reed

Your country isn't exactly doing so great, what with all it's economical crisis, debt and irrelevancy on the international scale. You are one to talk about "holding our shit together", Spaniard. You almost lost Cataluña last year!

Joseph Torres
Joseph Torres

Yet Franco survived the war and brought about the Spanish miracle. All the while you still struggle to even find shoes to put on without coming across the local cartel doing their beheading rounds. Admit it, you will never be white, you will never share our superior genes, you sad fat sacks of shit, wanna know why so many spics are so fat? Cause you fucks sit on your asses gobbling up all food that you come across until you starve, or until dear uncle sam gives you another paycheck, that is if you make it across the border to begin with. We spaniards have a great history with ups and downs, defeats and victories, all you have is one of us coming to your land, taking all your shit, then raping your women, that's how you all exist today. We also used you as our dumping grounds for our moors, jews and slave niggers, as well as socialists during WW2. How does it feel to be the literal trash can of the western world?

Attached: 275137-f8773a9f8bca14b19740dd444a6ccf29.jpg (216.11 KB, 1595x900)
Attached: a57e6fcd0165271a6662bec5066ac090--conquistador-th-century.jpg (92.17 KB, 736x887)
Attached: ROHM-D201-The-conquistadors-enter-tenochtitlan-to-the-sounds-of-martial-music.jpg (21.46 KB, 200x279)

Josiah Turner
Josiah Turner

Your country isn't exactly doing so great, what with all it's economical crisis, debt and irrelevancy on the international scale. You are one to talk about "holding our shit together", Spaniard. You almost lost Cataluña last year!
At least we're not losing our heads over it.

Attached: new.JPG (75.27 KB, 910x514)

John Watson
John Watson

Yes, I think that's kinda the point of the thread actually.

Connor Allen
Connor Allen

Furthermore, all the Spanish people united in order to keep Catalonia part of Spain, your people run around like HEADLESS chickens without a purpose, only to escape your shithole country once and for all.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (103.73 KB, 1280x720)

Anthony Nelson
Anthony Nelson

Let me put some of you faggots in your place.

Statistics are what is real, you should understand that and let this fact guide your judgements about how to conduct yourself when it comes to a group of people but you fucking retards saying that people dont deserve judgement on a case by case basis based on the contents of their character and soul ate the poison ((they)) fed you. Blind hate.

Truth is mexico is a huge and diverse place full of all kinds of people, obviously some more awake than others. Most people, like anywhere and everywhere, despite the hateful propaganda, just want to live in peace but keep eating the soup you fucking retards. So proud of being white yet you are happy to think like an animal.dont fall for it.
Is mexico fucked? Yes.
Is it their own fault? Yes.
Will they ever stand up? Probably eventually but sadly their fate is probably tied to ours since we probably have more resources and balls.
I feel fucking silly I have to actually state this, but,
Does someone deserve to die because they were born a certain skin color? No!
Unless you discovered a way to directly choose whether you incarnate as a cumskin or a shitskin you shut your retarded mouth.
Yes the races are different get over it, but being born a race does not define someone. Statistics are a good guide but they are certainly not alive.
Humanity has the same enemy, keep guzzling the soup that turns you into more of a nigger than some black people out there
Divided and conquered defeatist fucking faggots
Fix your self and your own home and be the light of the world. Nothing more nothing less.
If you work against this purpose fuck you whether youre black white yellow brown or not even human. We are all sick of your shit

Austin Rogers
Austin Rogers

so much this, burgers just have nothing to stand on now

Jonathan Gutierrez
Jonathan Gutierrez

And even with backing by powerful regimes, which Maximiliano didn't even get, again, the idea of a Monarchy this close to the 20th Century is just not fissible. Brazil had a great monarch, but again, it's just the natural order that even his legacy was ended by the time of the 20th Century. Fascists are idiots, but they are idiots who I can understand. Modern Monarchists on the other hand, pardon my french, are just fucking stupid!

Luis Nguyen
Luis Nguyen

Why not legalize all esoteric immigrants, OP?

Lucas Sanders
Lucas Sanders

at least we aren't losing our heads over it
Pack it up Mexicans, this is the funniest comeback I have seen in months he got you!!!

Attached: 1nte.gif (4.78 MB, 300x200)

Nathaniel Smith
Nathaniel Smith

Feels better that being a major loser that you! Even with all your advantages and wealth, you blew it!

William Brown
William Brown

No they didn't! I know you spaniards, the only thing that unifies you, is your hate for the foreign. Other that than, you guys hate eachother. Which is understandable, cause you all are insufferable!

Christopher Morales
Christopher Morales

It's your country faggot, YOUR responsibility you goddamn Mexican, relying on whites to solve your problems, before we get rid of you once and for all you NIGGER.

Attached: 8chan-laughs-at-you.png (18.22 KB, 200x200)

Xavier Lee
Xavier Lee

Which is understandable, cause you all are insufferable!
Says the faggot from one of the most violent countries in the world where people ARE CONSTANTLY KILLING EACH OTHER.

Attached: Oh-my!.jpg (47.69 KB, 500x281)

Joshua Adams
Joshua Adams

I'm gonna admit the truth and go back to the OP's subject, I don't believe AMLO is gonna make Mexico a better place. But he's the lesser of the evils compared to the PAN and the PRI. They are beyond corrupt, there is no fixing that. But i'm just pissed at the idea of Americans talking about shit they don't really know anything about. You guys always make a big deal out of everything that doesn't mean anything!

Cameron Wood
Cameron Wood

You're the ones getting into my business. The immaturity of the people here is so dense!

Jace Price
Jace Price

spics so dumb they light themselves on fire while burning a spic whore alive
two birds with one gas jug

Christian Fisher
Christian Fisher

You aren't alone, friend. Mine watch Maher, Colbert and suckle from NPR until they're spewing propaganda from the seams.

Each and every time they go to bat for the pavement apes or border opportunists they cite some ridiculous anecdotal family friend.. 'How do you think Jose and Maria would feel about what you're saying, user?'

Despite all of this posturing the second we were mugged or fucked with as young kids their first instinct would be to ask if the kid was black/hispanic. Fuck them, and fuck white liberal America.

Owen Hall
Owen Hall

Where the hell do you think you are, you stupid spic? This isn't facebook.

Elijah Carter
Elijah Carter

Faggot, Wisconsin's crawling with spics. There's a reason Waukegan is referred to as "juankegen". Especially near the southern boarder, due to Chimpcongo.

Hudson Jones
Hudson Jones

No pets this time.

Nolan Jenkins
Nolan Jenkins

She robbed a cabbie…this is what they think is 'justice'…they are shit tier people without any laws or even the remotest glimmer of civilization…the only way that central america could be functional is if all the people are wiped out and there is a complete do over…and maybe some rest for the animals and plants from these shit tier people.

Nicholas Ortiz
Nicholas Ortiz

keep guzzling the soup that turns you into more of a nigger than some black people
It is moral for our people to survive. These people are threatening the survival of our own. They have to be exterminated.

Thomas Gray
Thomas Gray

This, I hate spics, but less so than niggers and sandniggers. Fuckers need to stay in your country, fight for it, or we'll just kick you out and conquer it ourselves since all they do is ruin a gorgeous country.

Dominic Price
Dominic Price

It is moral for every people to survive. you are the exact ((cock))sucking retarded fucking faggot I was referring and talking to.
Like I just read somewhere here, stop trying to hurt the gun, hurt the person holding the gun
You simple disgusting creature

Sebastian Mitchell
Sebastian Mitchell

what to do
Dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed.
Also, if you have family, get them out.
its going to be cartel brutal

Connor Flores
Connor Flores

No it is not, some cross breeds are an actual abomination in this place (anything with nigger/chimpanzee blood needs to be exterminated)…they were TOLD NOT TO DO IT AND THEY DID IT ANYWAY…so now the fire has to come and remedy THEIR FUCKING MESS. There is nothing to feel bad about…this is the way things are done. I am simple in my judgments because there is no need for complexity in this situation. They were warned, laws were violated…{shrug} this is the result….I don't have to 'be complex' when it comes to reasoning out this violation. You are thinking to much like a meat sack.

Jace Robinson
Jace Robinson

If this shitskin becomes president and actively advocates invasion of the US that should be considered and act of war.Then we can go down their to shitskinville and start carpet bombing every populated area then send in troops to paint the parking lot lines.Also at the same time build the wall and kill every last fucking invader man,woman and child beaner that tries to breach the perimete.

Show those fucking cartel pukes what its like to be iraq.

Jack Phillips
Jack Phillips

Look you fucking faggot,
I never said you had to be complex, the solution is actually very simple.
I just called you a sad simple faggot because that's how you think, you cant even read so you have something in common with this very group of people you refer to. Its true, you might be right some of the time, but if you learn to fucking read and think for yourself, you would realize that to say a gun is more responsible for murder and not the actual murderer is retarded, pity them for their stupidity and deliver justice when neccessary cucksack

Logan Miller
Logan Miller

I AM DELIVERING JUSTICE…this is the LAW. We don't make animal/hybrids because they are destroyers and this is the only capacity they have or will ever have. They will forever destroy. They are a weapon…nothing more.

Your form of 'justice' is actually UNJUST…you think that 'things are going well' on Earth and that we need to follow more of the same UNJUST LAWS that you are accustomed to ('criminal justice') and produce even more corruption until all life, human (by this I mean OUR RACE), animal and plants are all dead…REMOVE YOUR HEAD FROM YOUR ASS AND SHOWER OFF…you are not fit to even comment on this situation.

you -→[cant]←- even read
Lecturing anyone on reading…lel

Juan Cruz
Juan Cruz

AMLO
aren't those guys losing to some literal random fuck called El Bronco?

Aaron Evans
Aaron Evans

At some point Americans need to pick up a rifle go to the border and become the wall.

Wyatt Gonzalez
Wyatt Gonzalez

Spic here. AMLO is A-grade shit , but the other options aren't so hot.
Pri faggot, PRI has fucked Mexico sideways for 70 years and people keep voting for then out of stupidity, rigging or because they force their hand
PAN faggot, this party is the supposed conservative one but it's neocon bullshit, the candidate wants to be Trudeau with his hip and down with the kids he is
Independent guy, he's fun at debates and has a casual demeanor but he's ex-pri and he doesn't stand a chance
Funny how we have or had several leftist parties but very few conservative ones. The far-right one doesn't have representation in Congress but they're a bunch of LARPfags. Mexico has a massive erection for socialism, and any attempt for conservatism or even NatSoc will immediately make someone remind of the ebil natzees, Trump or Maximiliano. And our more traditional ways are going out due to liberal propaganda straight from Kikewood or media in general.

Aaron Price
Aaron Price

Look you fucking subhuman paid toglodyte, your blatant logical fallacies are exposing your ginormous nose.
Im telling you that you dont know how to to read because you have absolutely no reading comprehension, you cant just read an opinion then make shit up to fit what you believe or get paid to believe, tell me what your form of justice is? If you cant beat them, join them? Lol retard, you might be reborn as the thing you hate as punishment for being one hah

Christian Jones
Christian Jones

No, go fuck yourself spic.

Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Attached: English.gif (4.38 MB, 650x276)

Zachary Green
Zachary Green

Eat shit, cunt.

Nathan Stewart
Nathan Stewart

Funny how we have or had several leftist parties but very few conservative ones
genetics > culture > politics

Mason Martinez
Mason Martinez

Obrador said, adding that immigrants “must leave their towns and find a life in the United States.”

Pretty much admitted that his own country sucks.

Anthony Adams
Anthony Adams

to illegally invade the US life in the united states should mean certain death.We definitely have the fire power.

Joseph Roberts
Joseph Roberts

I'm so sick of this. Access to whites is not a human right.

Adrian Miller
Adrian Miller

seems jews and every other shitskin always wants to be right where the whites are yet they claim they are the master race chosen by god yet can't create a decent place to live without our welfare design for our own infirm not all their working age lazy scum bag degenerates.

Camden Wood
Camden Wood

GODDAMN SAVAGE

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (549.77 KB, 500x646)

Austin Allen
Austin Allen

And if he does you're fucking dead.

Christopher Reyes
Christopher Reyes

You invade us as some kind of bullshit "human right"
We invade you with the fucking military.
Nobody will cry for you.

Christian Bailey
Christian Bailey

In any case, whatever happens to keep the border secured will ensure US some safety

Something really interesting about this board is that you want to redpill everyone, have everyone know just how wrong has it been to have jews in power and protected, yet when someone else says
<hey you're right i want to fight the jews and make a better world
the answer is
fuck off subhuman or any other name you're not white you cant help go die in a hole

Zig Forums is viral
There is support worldwide
and you expect that support come only from a few selected people? and still be numerous?

Mixed races from worldwide are not the best, but still can choose and support a better path

And of course there are fags like this You really believe a kike like that will keep his promises?

That is actually very sweet but.. have to agree It would be extremely difficult to save central and south america in general with the degree of… everything that persist

Fix your self and your own home and be the light of the world
This is so important, in any scale

Attached: e8643d6fe2d133e6f09639024e2e7047.jpg (88.59 KB, 850x599)

Levi Flores
Levi Flores

Having trouble dealing with your own impending doom? Not my problem.

You should be speaking to 'your people' who invaded our nation and are parasitizing off our people…the fact that you are HERE speaking with me instead of going to where the PROBLEM IS (your peoples parasitism) means that you defacto support your own nations bloodsucking character by trying to 'convince' me that it is 'valid' instead of dealing with your own parasitic nature.

This is why you must be exterminated completely and something better (Ethnic European people) need to take your place.

Leftist…parasite…TRASH DNA…worthless…mongrel…

Jonathan Morris
Jonathan Morris

Lol ok retard, completely ignore everything that's being said and continue to push your animalistic views. Kill every brown and black person he says but totally ignore the people pulling their strings. you're making it worse lol. I thought you already said everything with your last post, shill
But nice to know it takes you a whole day to retort with such weak shit
All of these assumptions lol just to push your stupid kill everyone that's not me shit

Parker Bell
Parker Bell

This, one thing that anyone whom seizes power from our system is going to understand, we have thousands of miles of border with mexico, why not take mexico and have an border only an hundred miles long down south. Maybe even just keep going to below panama since it is OUR damned fucking canal.

When you have to exterminate 60+ million shitskinns out of your own home, a few dozen more is nothing. Industrial scale war is something non whites really don't understand, we don't do that for personal gain, we do it to exterminate our enemies.

Ethan Stewart
Ethan Stewart

*drinks HFCS cola because the water is too infested to drink*
*develops diabetes because cola and mexican food being greasy carbfests*
*has subpar healthcare despite sucking off socialism like it's a cartel's leader*
*getting replaced by the Chinese and their nigger slaves*
*overrun by cartels because the mexican police force is a fucking punchline to an unsaid joke*
*has to flee to America instead of making his country great because he's too much of a pussy/sloth to even bother*
*demands that invading America becomes a human right*
*wants to transform parts of America into mexico despite fleeing from mexico in the first place*
*illegals have killed over 60,000 people since Obama's reign*
*demands more gibs from Cali despite getting $21 billion in gibs*
*comes to an english speaking nation and DEMANDS translators*
*cries racism otherwise*
*generally unlikable scum that are forcing niggers to spread all over SoCal instead of being quarantined in Compton and Watts*
*has endless amounts of garbage babies that a horribly mistreated because mexican mothers are shrill harpies eager to beat their kids into the ground. And mexican fathers are the laziest drunk pieces of shit*
*be retarded manlets*
*Wherever the eternal bean goes, he has to shit up*
Yo gringo don't kill us homes. We're totally on your side, esse.

Jaxson Green
Jaxson Green

LOCK UP THEIR FAMILIES

Ryder Miller
Ryder Miller

Kill yourself invader.

Adam Gomez
Adam Gomez

Kill yourself spic.

Nathaniel Morgan
Nathaniel Morgan

You acting like a chimp totally makes a convincing argument hahah

William Russell
William Russell

It's funny, all these spic mongrels are so oblivious to the fact that even their own third-world shit governments and people think they are worthless and doing everything they can to push them out, and they are still ok with it and shill for them.
That takes a real special kind of stupid.

Attached: Re-re-refried-Bean.jpg (71.46 KB, 640x360)

William Sanders
William Sanders

God dammit Carlos

Dominic Reyes
Dominic Reyes

LA CREATURA.

Attached: LA-CREATURA1.jpg (66.43 KB, 800x800)
Attached: LA-CREATURA13.png (17.7 KB, 500x470)
Attached: LA-CREATURA15.jpg (8.07 KB, 250x197)

Gavin Garcia
Gavin Garcia

Attached: 3qTgcx.png (145.05 KB, 376x208)
Attached: 7DwFrk.png (1.24 MB, 1212x682)
Attached: 3yvykX.png (436.49 KB, 600x450)
Attached: 3f9SxH.png (143.26 KB, 346x227)
Attached: 3zZgcC.png (588.81 KB, 792x528)

Gabriel Lewis
Gabriel Lewis

Attached: PJB7G.png (1.96 MB, 1212x909)
Attached: 5jTbPN.png (677.47 KB, 857x1122)

Julian Moore
Julian Moore

still pushing that jew crap
Don't change juanstein, makes it easier to remove your species without a second thought

Chase Barnes
Chase Barnes

Attached: 6ZpPsZ.png (153.36 KB, 375x293)

Daniel Clark
Daniel Clark

The anti-Spic angle is the only good thing to come out of that meme.

Andrew Lee
Andrew Lee

Does someone deserve to die because they were born a certain skin color? No!
That is dishonest. You are an extension of your parents. You can't just be born into a different class.

Camden Foster
Camden Foster

I dont see how the truth can be dishonest, explain how being an extension of your parents and not being able to be born into a different class is relevant to what wad said
Make an argument any argument lol

Austin Diaz
Austin Diaz

I would stop hating Mexico if they stopped coming here en masse but now they have made their peace.

Zachary Lee
Zachary Lee

good plan,..get someone with an army to do…

Charles Perry
Charles Perry

what ever your color is (juden) should die your people never did shit besides weasle into governments and media

Brody Martinez
Brody Martinez

actually mexico has best coke its suger ,not hfcs
thats all the bottled ones are now from beaners

Nathaniel Young
Nathaniel Young

Trump should just declare war on Mexico. He has the power.

Owen Ramirez
Owen Ramirez

The argument should have been obvious. You are absolving the sins of the parent when you say things like that. They deserve to die, or not, based on the capability of their parents, or not.

Brandon Myers
Brandon Myers

Im not absolving anything, kids are not responsible for their parents sins. Humans have the gift of free will, yes even the brown and dark ones. I understand most of them are dumb but every student is a future master. The only people that truly deserve to die are the ones dumb enough to be evil. Sorry but if youre killing anything other than the root of the evil you are the problem.
Your argument is that people deserve to die for being less intelligent or capable than you?
Should you just kill innocent animals because they are less capable than you? Somehow your hate has blinded you to pity animals more than humans.
Your hate is not wrong but certainly misguided, which makes me think youre either dumb or one of them

Austin Ortiz
Austin Ortiz

Everyone that has the fortune or misfortune of being born on this planet has the right to live long enough to make a choice to put it as simply as possible to be good or evil. Should they stick to their own people? Yes.
Would they be happier if they did? Yes.
everyone would honestly be happiest if they stayed where they are from and made the best of it, lift their own people, but here we are. People deserve to die or be punished based on their choices, nothing else

Ian Rivera
Ian Rivera

kids are not responsible for their parents sins

It's time we hold non-whites to the standard whites have been. Of course they are responsible.

Elijah Morris
Elijah Morris

I dont understand what you are saying. Explain. Give examples.
you're saying babies deserve to die based on their parents genetics or actions?
Im really not understanding your argument and im pretty sure youre barely reading mine

Luis Fisher
Luis Fisher

you can fantasy about invasions or whatever but nothing will happen
<Says the 80 IQ mexcrement towards the country with military bases in 80 countries–as his leaders openly call for a total invasion of said country.
This will end well, I'm sure. No seriously. This will end well, just not UUUU.
thedaypolwasnice.jpg
I wish I had friends to fight with over here, when the time comes to purge the trash I will make sure to leave a mark on this world
Why stop there? Mexico isn't going to endure 100% casualties. You might not be able to prosper surrounded by spic trash, but that's not really a bad thing. If you were rich that would mean you were corrupt, given the current situation. We need allies inside EVERY country, because that makes the cost of war so much less. People who make the decision ahead of time to join the fight for the future of the planet will absolutely be accepted and honored allegiance becomes much less valuable when the tanks are already rolling through. Even if it turns out someone's genetics are so fucked that they can't be allowed reproduce, being sterilized and living as an honored member of society is infinitely better than being bombed, gassed and flamethrower'd.

So why not help even more? You're actually in somewhat of a privileged position, being behind enemy lines like you are. It gives you much greater value. Become the best version of yourself and remember, every day, that a new dawn is coming. I'm telling you, we can do it this time. We can purge the evil and corruption from the face of the planet and really, truly give our future generations a 1000 year golden age. WE can do that. We can. We will.

Attached: 1416950954565.jpg (57.38 KB, 382x596)

Tyler Lopez
Tyler Lopez

you're saying babies deserve to die based on their parents genetics or actions
Yes, and parents deserve to die for the actions of their offspring.

Matthew Johnson
Matthew Johnson

If fucking loving this, watching a Spaniard and Mexican go full old-school flame war. A rare insight into hispanic culture, writ large.

Attached: 9ffe51566e7606f6fce63b48e0c23e963c0c0e46181b466b368c079ff3906441.jpg (29.41 KB, 483x322)

Dylan Hall
Dylan Hall

I have no desire to murder your parents just because I think youre retarded lol
I dont get how you arrive at the conclusions you are making but youre entitled to your opinion, no matter how stupid anyone considers your murder murder babies with no basis useless opinion

Andrew Hill
Andrew Hill

Mexico needs a leftist at this point…only so it can fucking collapse and all the right people with good intentions can come fix it when you're all desperate and betrayed yet again. Leftists and Jews go hand in hand and yet you hate the White Mexicans and White Americans? You'll be oh so sorry in the end when those Juden leave you in another Venezuela situation.

Attached: Legend-of-the-galactic-shrugs.jpg (33.81 KB, 500x400)

Leo Davis
Leo Davis

COME AT ME PABLO

Attached: 9cf.jpg (49.48 KB, 700x525)

Levi Smith
Levi Smith

Pablo is an European name, you would know that if you had a drop of European blood in you.

Brody Ortiz
Brody Ortiz

Kek. The average Pablo is white. Sure. Why not?

Attached: pablo.jpg (77.61 KB, 800x430)

Camden Lopez
Camden Lopez

mexico is a huge and diverse place full of all kinds of people, obviously some more awake than others
And the most capable will surely survive. Can't give you a realistic estimate on what percentage that might be, somewhere between 5-15% is my guess. Not too bad actually.
Unless you discovered a way to directly choose whether you incarnate as a cumskin or a shitskin you shut your retarded mouth
I'S SO GLAD YOU MENTIONED THIS
I did, in fact, discover a way to directly choose that. You know what way that is? Let it soak for a second…and it should be sinking in right about now: make all shitskins genetically extinct. Do you have to choose whether to be born homo erectus or homo habalis? No? And you know why the question itself is nonsensical, correct? THOSE RACIAL GENETICS DO NOT EXIST ANYMORE.
Fix your self and your own home
Go home Juden Peterstien, you're controlled opposition. But let me just go ahead and see what happens if I absorb such a concept. Well I should become MY greatest self, then. That's a fucking insane thing to ask me to do, but you may live to see it nonetheless. As for my home…this planet IS my home. And I came home from a business trip and found a bunch of niggers squatting in MY vacation home, destroying the walls, pulling up the gardens, killing my pets, raping my children and generally just being niggers in MY home. I perceived and deeply understood the situation. And the benevolent set of reactions I usually use for people turned into something far holier and vastly deeper than Rage. It became Vengeance.

It saddens me somewhat to have to be this way, although I guess we do get to etch our names onto the tablet of world history, which is pretty cool but I won't watch another planet die off this way ever again. The damage being done, well, much of it is already irreversible, unfortunately. If we lose much more we're going to see a system cascade that fucks basically everything complex that this planet has ever made. And I can fix that, I have all the information on the best possible future sitting here just waiting to be opened up, inspected and communicated. And I'll tell you what I see, I see a lot of best possible futures are gone, and I only see ONE left. And it's a GOOD one. But there's only one way from here to there, and that's a cavalry charge straight through the orc hordes and total planetary dominance. If you don't like that then fine, sit there and shut the fuck up and let me save your planet for you, but don't start sowing dissonance in my people or I'll fucking destroy everything you thought was strong, but you're laughably wrong about everything. If you think I won't step on anyone or anything in my way like an insect to save both this planet's biodiversity and the honor and glory of the species that's been TASKED with watching MY planet, but has been invaded and raped and humiliated and degraded, you are worse than a fool, you are a rebel and a destroyer. This stopped being a negotiation some time ago. Assets are already deployed, the first domino has already fallen, so either get on board or get the fuck out of the way, you mewling coward.

Actually that WAS kind of good advice. I'll keep in mind to always act from the place of my absolute peak human state, and to always fix my own home, no matter the cost.

Attached: 1450900135458.jpg (131.38 KB, 598x900)

Thomas Reyes
Thomas Reyes

These 3 guys are named Pablo, kike.

Attached: 0.jpg (6.58 KB, 200x200)
Attached: pablo-martin.png (129.39 KB, 250x290)
Attached: 1.jpg (11.82 KB, 200x200)

Carter Nguyen
Carter Nguyen

Cool story bro.

David Wilson
David Wilson

((( )))
no need to use that tone around men

Joseph Myers
Joseph Myers

You're the greenest shitskin shill yet. Whites are getting killed by the thousands cause the kikes want to get even with Rome. I hope all the Aztec scum is removed from history with Nuclear Fire.

Gabriel Baker
Gabriel Baker

Pepe is an illegal immigrant frog (which we memed to solve immigration for some reason), and is greener.

Jaxson Martin
Jaxson Martin

What is a man in the realm of man children?

Attached: -thinking.jpg (45.26 KB, 800x800)

Robert Brown
Robert Brown

get someone with an army to do it
Smalls steps user, small steps.

Adrian Lopez
Adrian Lopez

I'm so new, I don't know what I'm talking about.
Goons aren't this shit at shilling.

Daniel Clark
Daniel Clark

This user gets it. It's true, when you frame a problem in the simplest, truest, most distilled form it can be in, the answers become simple as well. The problem is that sometimes the simple and correct answer is something difficult or dangerous to apply. So ~105 IQ people devise needless complexity in the form of "well what if" questions, trying to inject reasonable doubt so they don't have to act. This is disingenuous faggotry, and exactly why if a person isn't ACTUALLY smart I'd rather just be talking to a dumb person. Dumb people can usually see the truth, when it's presented simply, relatively quickly. People who are only modestly intelligent, but think they're intellectuals because they're surrounded by idiots, are basically my least favorite type of people–they're the ones most likely to turn into libshit rebels. I hope that bunch of screeching faggots can figure out how to at least follow orders, and soon, because they'll be crushed with the same ruthless efficiency as a Zulu tribe if not.

And that's nothing like a threat, that's me letting you let people know that the winds have changed, and that cold wind you feel on the back of your neck is the breath of the reaper. This stopped being a game while you weren't paying attention, but you should now. This is total war, this is Sparta, and whoever is against us is to pulled up by the roots and burned. That is the price of rebellion against Natural Order, God, Divine Law, I don't care what you call it. You disrupt the spiderweb, you make the fucking spiderweb vibrate, you start tearing down supportive pillars of the spiderweb, then don't be surprised when the spider falls on you from Who-Knows-Where. If you still had natural survival sense you wouldn't have made this mistake. Your people have committed great sins, and the proof is that I'm here crushing you to death. Sometimes I look around and just think
<holy shit, what the fuck did these people do to deserve the execution of these types orders?
But then I look at the state of the ecosystem, and the state of niggers of all shades, and I remember. You guys have gotten yourself in some hot fucking water, I fucking promise you that. If my strategy ends up killing 4-5 billion people and the world becomes a paradise again, you better fucking remember how close you came to the gaping maws of Hell. Because I know that guy, you wouldn't have liked what happens if you fucked up like that. Now let me just end this stupid farce because I have places I need to be and I decided I'm not leaving until this planet becomes coherent again.

Attached: 68bd1d6d51e760610431968abc24fef0dbe984dad6d59f7b0caaf0b55a0eb950.jpg (39.69 KB, 476x480)

Brody Roberts
Brody Roberts

I have no desire to murder your parents just because I think youre retarded lol
That's just one of the many reasons I'm objectively superior to you. Your parents deserve to die because they spawned someone retarded enough to come here and shit up the board. Quite likely, they will. Guess we'll see how things shake out.

Jaxon Long
Jaxon Long

Goons aren't this shit at shilling.
Probably just another new bot, those things break like twigs. They aren't glorious faggots like us. Seriously though, bots are a thing. I don't feel like frying another one, it's just swatting flies at this point. But I bet if israel turned into the world's largest windowpane we'd see a lot less of them.

Attached: e4b333489035998ee4f181a42e7e2c75344d7af5435ee3e33e3eab8d571e9866.jpg (96.99 KB, 1024x576)

Connor Hernandez
Connor Hernandez

really makes you think…

Attached: mexico.PNG (31.15 KB, 1369x202)

Dominic Ortiz
Dominic Ortiz

This thread no longer offers anything of value
Mexicans are butthurt with everyone, some wants to prove worth some behave like the niggest
Spaniards believe they are superior despite they founded the mess
And Americans want to burn it all

Blind rage can be interesting no?

The ultimate right or the ultimate left is never done but it will move history to certain direction

Enjoy the ride this is history in the making

Jacob Carter
Jacob Carter

Fun Fact: Everybody hated the Aztecs because they usurped and destroyed previous powerful tribes, then subjugated the rest. If you're that much of an asshole to identify with them rather than with Spain, then you'll end up stagnated or dead by American National Guardsmen and Americans with rifles in hand who get pissed off.

Attached: Laughing-Devil-Worshippers.jpg (77.4 KB, 1078x516)

Asher Brown
Asher Brown

cnn.com/2015/05/27/americas/guatemala-girl-burned-mob/index.html

So far this year, there have been more than 20 similar mob burnings in the country, according to Mario Polanco of Guatemala's Grupo de Apoyo Mutuo human rights organization.
<it was only May of that year when this one took place

Happened in Guatemala back in 2015. They all think she was involved with killing' a cabbie. In that link they show a little bit of the vid with sound but obviously don't show her being lit on fire, etc.

Jaxson Gonzalez
Jaxson Gonzalez

I think youre quite delusional there, you talk about yourself as if you can influence anything without an army. Talking like captain planet when youre just an agressive little ant. Im not trying to sow dissonance, simply sharing my truth, dont forget your perspective is not the zeitgeist faggot. Where does God fit into your plan you evil piece of shit? You think killing his creations by the millions is the correct solution to our problems? I for one think this will obviously make things worse. To me people like you are animals because there are infinite solutions to problems but you go straight to killing like a fucking Savage. At the end of your stupid little war the people pulling the strings are the ones surviving profiting off your death and the deaths of ones you kill, useful savages such as you do the job for them while they comfortably sip tea while you bleed. You want to frame yourself as positive but your post stinks of defeatist negative shit.
This is one snake that can grow another body and you keep going for the body like a flailing directionless retard
You are contradicting yourself? Who is the true enemy and what point is there to misdirect your energy to anything other than the root of the evil?
If im shilling for anything im shilling against the killing of innocents and also the human spirit but you guys refuse to read because your anger blinds you or the dollar in your pocket is cucking your spirit

Cameron Barnes
Cameron Barnes

Oh I forgot this retard and retards like him, instead of telling me exactly how im shitting up the board for expressing my opinion like a civilized person you ad hominem which does absolutely nothing but discredit you more

Aiden Morris
Aiden Morris

Why the fuck do these kike demons always show me porn thumbnails with these dudes who are like seven feet tall and have cocks twice as big as mine? I'm trying to watch porn where I can pretend to be in it, or I'm just trying to look at a whore. The fuck you gotta remind me about the inevitability of the eugenics program and the uselessness of my shitty ass genes for? No shit I'm just gonna be swalloed up by the void and eventuallyy anything that is me won't exist. That's why I'm jacking off with my tears you dumb ass kikes. Just let me use women, the seeds you are using to create your kike paradise for mental cloning so I can create my own universe where I'm a 90 feet tall Aryan Chad with optimal chest and back hair unlike this weird ass kike shit I have where there's hair in random ass spots, and you can all get swalloed by the void and die. Fucking dumb ass kikes.

Isaiah Williams
Isaiah Williams

Go do some pull-ups you faggot.

Elijah Parker
Elijah Parker

Forgot image.

Attached: laughing-girls.jpg (227.67 KB, 630x400)