Pol report: Men who race mix tend to be rejects of their own race

Face it guys, wimmins' standards in men are higher than menz standards in wimminz. If white women, even the less attractive ones mudshark ones, arent paying you any mind…..then an average asian wimmin will do, I guess.

Just take black guys for example and the way they chase white women as hard as they do. I know this for sure because I am an attractive, submissive pregnant white woman mentally.

Please flag this thread if you are an offended faggot.

Attached: 1_lapzv05StDeI8iQz_OwsdQ.jpeg (391x295, 33.93K)

what did op mean by this?

OP has issues

Fuck off, kike. Sage and reported.

I guess OP means that he wishes that he was a white woman that can have white children.
Just speculating.

Goes for women too, btw.

Im not a kike. Ban user.

No.

it's more like a revenge against their fathers

Oh yes.

Ach Sigmund.

Nice try, more men do it than women.
Although, I wonder if these concerned fathers could be comforted by a black mans mouth and bootyhole?

Basically this.

Tranny faggot. You will never be a woman.

Im actually a masculine black man who wishes he was a white woman.
I just feel that every white man deserves at least two white child.

Who isn't though

Im happy that even shitposting like that will influence you jews mentally.

if you want to identify as anything else other than what you really are
>>>/reddit/
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/oven/
also if you are a beta, good luck gettin a 10/10 asian qt to pay atention to you, cus for womyn it ain't about their race, it's about them knowing how hot they are
betas only get the uglys or the crazys that nobody else wants, if they get any in the first place

True. Every dude I know that married an Asian or native was essentially a failure and finding a white girl to wife

Using another race purely as a fuck toy isn't race mixing, just putting that out there.

Is OP a jelly jew? I think so.

I indentify as what I am, a heterosexual black man. I just feel so bad about the white birth rate that my lifes purpose should be doing what I can to carry and breed white mens seed.
Not a crazy concept.

Attached: Marina Barrage (11).JPG (400x300, 43.48K)

It clearly is when white women do it, as senseless as that is.

Actually most men do not care about race, rather tits, ass and an attractive face. I ve always tried to figure out why some men do not like big tits and prefer a rather "youthfull" figure.
One explanation i have for not prefering big tits is less competition, it is more concealing because the other monkies want that aswell. That is why i figure that men that prefer petite figures are more mallable in their preference due to to their lack of handling visceral conflict, which means a brain that has a certain semipermiable membrane of a brain when it comes to testosterone. Which means testosterone affects certain areas less than tits and ass men.

Microchimerisms are one hell of a drug

Your poops are not your mulatto children, though they might smell, look and act similar to mulattos.

Attached: Poopest.png (1498x736, 1.51M)

Or a rather underdeveloped brain, if my testosterone soldiers come raining down, it doesnt matter if i occupy an area with a 5 or 5 hundred thousand soldiers. I guess that is why pedophiles like little girls.

If you're want to be a sex pest like me, it's best avoided.