SPIC INVASION DECLARED "HUMAN RIGHT" BY SOON-TO-BE MEXICAN PRESIDENT

Mexico's Next President Boldly Declares That Immigration To The United States Is A "Human Right"

Andrés Manuel López Obrador (otherwise known as “AMLO”) is about to become the next president of Mexico. He has a seemingly insurmountable lead in the polls, and at this point it would be a complete and utter shock if anyone else were to win on July 1st.

So what he has to say is likely to become the official policy of the Mexican government in the very near future, and that is quite frightening because he is a crazed radical leftist and an extremely bold proponent of illegal immigration to the United States. As I wrote about yesterday, Mexico has begun the process of a complete and total societal meltdown, and right now chaos reigns supreme along the U.S.-Mexico border. It would be extremely helpful to have a Mexican president that would be committed to restoring order along the border, but instead AMLO has boldly declared that immigration to the United States is a “human right” and he is encouraging more immigrants to start pouring into the U.S. illegally…

>Mexican presidential candidate Andrés Manuel López Obrador (AMLO) called for mass immigration to the United States during a speech Tuesday declaring it a “human right we will defend” for all North Americans. “And soon, very soon — after the victory of our movement — we will defend all the migrants in the American continent and all the migrants in the world,” Obrador said, adding that immigrants “must leave their towns and find a life in the United States.”

Does that mean that he also believes that immigration to Mexico is a “human right” and that everyone around the world that can get to Mexico’s borders must be allowed in? Every nation on the entire planet has the right to set their own immigration policies, and the United States is no different. For a foreign leader to demand that we must take any and all illegal immigrants that show up at our borders is an extremely arrogant thing to say.

But of course AMLO doesn’t exactly have it together. At one point he even proposed to give amnesty to Mexican drug cartels…

>Fox’s Tucker Carlson noted Thursday that Obrador has previously proposed granting amnesty to Mexican drug cartels. “America is now Mexico’s social safety net, and that’s a very good deal for the Mexican ruling class,” Carlson added.

archive.fo/lFHmY

Attached: Andrés_Manuel_López_Obrador-Photo-by-ProtoplasmaKid.png (890x596, 106.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/784535760418603012/photo/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All spics deserve death

reminder that if burgers don't want their backyard to become venezuela, they'll have to suicide the bastard, too many brainwashed soycucks are voting for him disregarding his previous history.

Spaniard here, let me tell you about South Americans, specially Mexicans point by point, my people have had to deal with them for centuries:
1 - They are so egotistical to the point of entitlement: This is a true fact of life, they're the only people to live under deplorable conditions and still see themselves as superior to most, which is what makes them so incapable to run a country in the first place.
2 - They claim to be pious: This is a massive lie, while they are mostly Christian Catholic, they display a clear disregard of Christian values, they're violent and prone to polygamy. It ties back in to their entitlement, they think Christianity, or any Religion is a given and not earned.
3 - They are extremely hostile to those they see as superior: They desperately try to compare themselves to the western world, because they know they're mutts of European/Jewish/Moorish/Amerindian heritage, so due to their lack of a racial based unity, they feel the need to compare themselves to all other races specially whites, whom they wanna closely relate to for obvious reasons, but all out of spitefulness. They're spitefulness is so vast they pretty much like to think that everyone in the "Hispano-sphere" is a non-white, their mentality is literally "If I'm not white, no one is!"

Attached: Argentina.png (212x126, 57.5K)

Is it still possible that Sheriffs can deputize as many people as they want? If so this should be put into full effect. Enlist every white person.

*Their spite is so vast
Sorry.

I don't think Americans vote in Mexican elections.

but there was some Mexican campaigning in CA to be the Mexican president.

MRN(his party) are communists, this will likely lead to war with Mexico.

anti-spic war soon!

Attached: 4f724f93e2530099ff025df476172e87fac339c776ac85fb35d8fb7ad3b08220.png (680x633, 616.79K)

War with Mexico is the surest way to get that civil war started seeing has so many mexicans are in the military

not to mention it would give legitimacy to the illegals.

Those who fight for America at least. Those who don't will be rounded up if they aren't executed.

I fucking hope so. We need to colonize them. It's the only way brown people will ever have functioning government

The US will most likely do nothing about this and you will lose the entire Southern half of the country.

Stop with the white man's burden bullshit, who fucking cares? If we don't stand up to this invasion and get the wall built the only "brown country" that will lack a functioning government will be the United States.

And this time instead of taking land up to Rio grande, we take up to Panama canal.

Thank Fucking God. All Spics should be considered Enemy Combatants. Kill them to the last creature standing and salt the earth.

Attached: 9613b0f32fc0d8c56d59d26330d4d7acf53b530e5a06362fa52caf4143246d96.gif (400x225, 723.92K)

Found the fucking beaner. We're going to kill your entire family you anchor baby shit stain.

Well if they keep fucking like rabbits, eventually they are gonna spill over the wall literally

Brown people need to be put in functional gas chambers along with your civic ass

The only whites who want to run things for shitskins are the whites who can't lead other whites. You're a threat to the race.

Yeah no let's just wall in our 56, that'll solve long term problems

Already a thread nigger

Keep non-whites alive when you have the power to kill them is the mistake the OG colonists made, we won't make that mistake again

The other thread got too positive for this nigger
Op does it again

STOP MAKING DUPLICATE SLIDES YOU USELESS SHITSKIN CUNT

Sudaca here. You're not wrong. I like you guys though. Thanks for the Iberian genes

You're welcome my dear savage.

Attached: 4ea.png (823x586, 35.27K)

Luckily I'm only a quarter savage and got blessed with an above average IQ for even White people standards. I credit all my intelligence to my Iberian genes

Great to hear Sudacanon.

Attached: Wow!.jpg (294x294, 24.75K)

Should I visit Spain or will I just get super pissed off by how many subhumans reside there?

Duplicate slide thread

I dunno, I live in the very north, and not many subhumans here, only perhaps the occasional gypsy, but certainly better than South America.

How shocking… yawn…

Hillary:
“My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders, some time in the future with energy that is as green and sustainable as we can get it, powering growth and opportunity for every person in the hemisphere.”
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/784535760418603012/photo/1

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (500x341 193.45 KB, 232.53K)

Ok, so visit the North. Any places you recommend?

It'd be great to invade Mexico if there weren't so many Mexicans there.

The province of Cantabria is very nature friendly.

Attached: 851533.jpg (994x651 127.41 KB, 216.53K)

He's an unbearable cunt, doesn't even speak a different language, is clearly stupid (he thinks an oil well is simplex you just have to dig), and worst of all, for years he talked shit about everyone who wasn't in his side, but now he acts like some patient wise person. That should not be trusted at all, and add up to his fanatical followers who fall for the simplest Photoshops (we've been trolling them with fake images of goddamn TV characters "supporting" the other candidates and they fall hook, line and sinker), and you can see this is a dangerous man with dangerous followers.
The worst thing is, the other candidates are shit as well, nothing but corrupt neocons, (((centrists))) and some other guy is only good for IRL shitposting but doesn't stand a chance, and his casual demeanor is just an act. We've painted ourselves into a corner and I can't blame the Americans or anyone else who hates us spics.

The irony is that the Mexican upper class is essentially genetically white. They just want to send their excess, criminal and radical leftist working class to the USA

If they want to be here so much then we will annex Mexico. And they will lose the second Mexican-American war.

That's a bit of an over-generalization I see on Zig Forums and voat here and there. It is kind of true, but there's also lots of White Mexicans that could help build up the country, that also flee to the states to avoid narco violence and corrupt authorities. They tend to just blend in, if they are white looking enough to do so. So, not only the shitty rural uneducated mestizos leave, there's also legit braindrain.

please please please please please

Let me get this straight, the president of mexico wants people to LEAVE his country? How the fuck does that make his country look good in doing so? This guy is fucking retarded and probably only elected due to cartel connections because he will play ball.

He's a commie, so most likely he's on the druglord's payroll given the cartel's connections with drug trafficking (venezuelan government and colombia's guerrillas)
All in all, they're mostly linked with cuba's pan-latinoamerican ambition; some sort of twisted spic USSR. It's disgusting.

Attached: hqc8N.png (1212x909 677.47 KB, 1.96M)

Attached: 7B7_Vx.png (375x293, 160.57K)

That's why some alphabet agency should do it

Careful using that old memetext font

also "productive member of society" means obeying the panopticon's beck and call. Remember how low modern standards are to accomodate subhumans and drug addicts. Productivity aint what it could or should be. Even I ought to be far more productive than I am.

Why doesn't Zig Forums care for fellow humans?

I have something to say as well. Whites conquering and cleansing mexico of its human garbage is a human right. Because only Whites are human.

Pepper your angus spics, if you want the kid gloves to come off then your wish is granted. You have less than five years to live.

Attached: 6f2459348c027119cad6c8d872dbf8444701500f3af83ffbc34c1009cef7a2a9.jpeg (1280x960, 130.66K)

Attached: 1237087812470.png (500x500, 32.07K)

The original dreamer.

Attached: images.jpg (288x175, 5.64K)

Its just the shills and idiots, which seem to be a majority sadly

Because Whites aren't allowed self-determination and have to deal with their bad peace pogroms, we're at the point of heart attack gun politics– we've lost the right to assemble. Our jew and Freemason traitors don't deserve any of the power they have, they make their money through usury of the unborn and the solutions to the problems they cause. They're throwing away our entire civilization to build a faggot temple they worship– that won't even do anything because didn't read their own books since they're too busy playing soggy biscuits.

Our civilization is ran by insane cultists, them and their slaves were a mistake that needs to be erased.

Attached: heartattack gun.jpg (600x360, 54.7K)

If he wins, maybe the CIA can actually be useful again and overthrow this cocksucker's government.

This guy is in fact a Genius.
He just found the shortest path to big problems. Let me explain. the Only reason he is feeling so encouraged is because he Has found support, very strong support, I am almost certain its the Chinese or the Russians trying to get a foothold. I am Russian, the Problem I have and the reason why I am strongly against this is because my Loyalty is with White people.
It wont be long until the Americans put 2 and 2 together and see what I see.

War is inevitable and these leftist mexicans and their mestizo pets need to be fucking burned alive and thrown into mass graves. If we can ally with Hong Kongers and help put down the fucking asshole CHICOMS, then ChiNa will have to fuck off and America will be better off for it, plus we can send every mestizo back to mexico to starve like it's Venezuela 2.0. I'm fucking sick of their lies and sick of everyone just trying to be altruistic when I see these wanna-be aztec pieces of shit on the news every day. Kill em' all.

Attached: adolfcat.jpg (370x474, 19.71K)

user. you and I are on the exact same wavelength.

"heart attack gun politics" that is excellent. Absolutely a description of how up against the wall and nifty we must be to reverse the gene and cultural damage and clean the weeds from the garden of our mind and the gene pool it marinates in.

Hail Victory blood brother

I'm pretty sure this foreign piece of shit agitating for a war needs one. I think a Spectre dumping every fucking thing it carries into his face would be a decent start, then fucking glass the shithole and break it off so no more faggots come in that way. Then only the Day of the Rake remains.

(checked)
Tell the newfags and shills the truth my user.

Also needs to go check out a 3rd world country and see how it is before calling those things "human"

Actually (((Amexicans))) can vote in Mexican elections for the Presidential Election in Mexico. Meaning that illegals who can read or write are going to be sending in ballots directly to Mexico to elect their new President. My traitorous homestate and the (((Chosen))) who run this shitbox have been jerking themselves off non-stop in the local media about a Leftist Mexican President for some time now. I really hope it backfires on them and Mexico becomes so poor that they have to cannibalize each other just to survive.

Attached: before_and_after.png (1240x900, 1.04M)

Wow, northern Spain is so beautiful…I know where to go on my next European vacation.

How exactly does any of this have anything to do with us? Are you a fucking chink in hong nog or something? China has NOTHING to do with us. The fucking dominance of the west over east asia can get anal raped for all I care. We are talking about the survival of our god damned race, not some slant eyed bullshit that only matters to 'trade'.

Then what are gypsies?

Attached: undocumentedpharmacists.jpg (666x488 117.43 KB, 105.25K)

*tisk tisk* I ask you to be open-minded and not short sighted. There are CHICOMs in my homestate as well as our Nation's Capital who work just as hard as the Juden for the benefit of their own people. I was there observing their subversive bullshit, then I came back home only to find a shitload of CHICOM shit here and hundreds of shipping containers bearing the names of very subversive Chinese companies. My point is that you should watch yourself.

The Southern Border is a fucking hotbed of Leftist, Chinese, Muslim, and Narco Infiltrators. If you aren't just another shill and you really give a fuck about all the Whites in America, then I suggest you look at your main weak spot and realize that (((Our Government))) doesn't really have our backs and that shit worse than you think. Watch your back.

Attached: Happy Merchant Oekaki.png (640x512 15.47 KB, 179.37K)

Hmmmmmmm…….

Gas yourself.
All of my "care" is reserved for stopping the ongoing genocide of White people and the realization of the 14 words.

Pretty much this.

The CIA probably loves this guy.

This will hopefully be useful to keep turning White America against the brown invasion.
Mexican American War 2: Electric Boogaloo
Remove Beaner Edition
This guy is LITERALLY calling for (continuing) invasion as an open and central part of his platform.
Fact is; we are already at war with Mexico. We have been for years. What else can this invasion be called?

Deport them all.
An essential part of White nationalism is the deporting of all non-Whites.
That includes all the chinks too.
We know just how bad things really are.
REALLY BAD
The US government is composed of traitors and those who cover for traitors.

Attached: 6a0fb2baf4cc7ed2e66945e8516ca8078f03d8735ff4fe78850d18f15e38a86e.jpg (600x641, 47.97K)