Horrifying cop bodycam shows officers shooting dog & hitting 9yo girl

Jack Howard
Jack Howard

(((RT)))
Police bodycam footage showing a Wichita officer firing at a family dog and injuring a 9-year-old girl with bullet fragments has been released. >The child can be heard screaming as she is hit.
The incident happened in December 2017, when police responded to a 911 call made by Danielle Maples after her husband threatened suicide.
Police officer Dexter Betts entered the home where the couple’s four children were sitting in the living room along with the family dog. The bodycam footage shows Betts in the living room where he says, “we got a dog inside here, too,” before a dog appears on screen moving and barking.
Betts then fired at the bull terrier. One of the two bullets ricocheted off the floor and fragments hit the 9 year-old girl, sitting just behind the pet, above her eye.

Attached: safe-image.jpeg (9.23 KB, 476x248)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/430706-wichita-police-shoot-girl/
archive.is/aBhvO
kansas.com/news/local/crime/article213609549.html
archive.is/jhpGF
kansas.com/news/local/article196916289.html
archive.is/sZaeE
kansas.com/news/local/article197281454.html
archive.is/n9w6Y
dogtime.com/dog-breeds/american-pit-bull-terrier
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexey_Gromov
dogsbite.org/pdf/dog-attack-deaths-maimings-2010.pdf
vancouversun.com/news/local-news/mounties-issue-warning-after-alleged-port-alberni-vigilante-attack
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3102260/Desperate-Florida-woman-asks-police-help-suicidal-boyfriend-tell-leave-room-shoot-dead.html
foxnews.com/us/2017/08/26/florida-police-fatally-shoot-woman-threatening-suicide.html
theindychannel.com/news/local-news/subject-in-surgery-after-impd-shooting-on-south-side
thedailybeast.com/man-threatens-suicide-police-kill-him
freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2018/04/03/police-shooting-suicide-autopsy/481150002/
nleomf.org/facts/officer-fatalities-data/year.html
archive.fo/sZaeE
archive.fo/PokZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZO5Xd5wg0bE

Samuel Clark
Samuel Clark

kike free post

Joseph Morales
Joseph Morales

rt.com/usa/430706-wichita-police-shoot-girl/

Joseph Barnes
Joseph Barnes

Sedgwick County DA Marc Bennett released the footage to the Wichita Eagle on Thursday after parts of it were shown in court last week.
“Ow! Ow! Ow, you hurt my eye! Ow! Ow!” the girl can be heard screaming. Betts tells the children to get out and can be heard telling someone over the police radio that the “dog inside attacked us.”
Maples and her husband were in the front yard when the shooting took place. The family has pushed for the video’s release for months.
Betts was fired over the incident and is currently in court for a felony charge of aggravated battery. He has pled not guilty and his lawyers have argued that the dog was attacking him when he fired his weapon. His trial is to take place in August.

Sebastian Allen
Sebastian Allen

no webm
no archive
no link
<k-kike free first post
one of those 4 statements isn't true op, guess which?

Cooper Jones
Cooper Jones

archive.is/aBhvO

Justin Rodriguez
Justin Rodriguez

Attached: Video-shows-officer-firing-on-dog,-wounding-girl.mp4 (12.47 MB, 640x360)

Ryan Gray
Ryan Gray

Zig Forums will defend the pig just because he's a pig

Jaxson Long
Jaxson Long

It's sad that people who normally called out shit like Waco are starting to side with the police by default. I wonder if that was the jew's plan with the uppity nigger riots over thugs getting put down; or if it was just to escalate race-relations.

Wyatt Harris
Wyatt Harris

that little girl shouldnt have been in the path of that bullet

Attached: 5c0.jpg (293.63 KB, 1000x800)

Andrew Cook
Andrew Cook

If you are childless and won't kill yourself then you will end up in a nursing home where they torture you no matter how many smugs you have, you know?

Attached: d715143c1730830a7b274b74b7a0d95b457f0a5a2d1868a0713e8a1b910e3df8.jpg (73.3 KB, 455x382)

Kevin Turner
Kevin Turner

so are these incidents staged? or whats the deal?
certainly they dont just shoot little girls on purpose

Easton Phillips
Easton Phillips

The full 6 min video is on the bottom of this page, but I couldn't figure out how to download it
kansas.com/news/local/crime/article213609549.html
archive.is/jhpGF

Alexander Johnson
Alexander Johnson

dad tries to kill himself
police kill your dog
police shoot your sister
These kids are going to be fucked for life, holy shit. I've been jaded for years now, and indifferent to suffering. This is honestly the first time I ever felt legitimately sad and sympathetic for anyone on video. I can't imagine how helpless this kid felt, how scared, and how angry. How all the adults in his life completely fucked him. How these faggots won't suffer but children an animals will.

Fuck zogbots, fuck these pitiful "men" of the west.

Attached: devilman-crybaby-copertina.jpg (58.24 KB, 1024x486)

Nathan Richardson
Nathan Richardson

Usually with dogs and police, it's a, "Better safe than sorry," policy, and I feel since they're not people and shooting them isn't so much of a waste, but I feel under these circumstances of so many children being so close to the dog, he shouldn't have fired.

Sage for shitty OP (seriously you should gas yourself) and too loose of a connection to politics.

Attached: ferret-exits-thread.gif (2 MB, 274x257)

Brandon Torres
Brandon Torres

Fuck off leftypol. No one here was defending Israeli trained police officers. All you faggots can do is project and hope a special case matches your projection so you can then throw a blanket of generalization. Truly the most stupid of races. Self destructive and universally corruptible.

Ryan Powell
Ryan Powell

Oh here we go, even worse. The officer was a nigger.
If I was the father I don't know if I could stop myself from attacking this fucking nigger after shooting my dog and my daughter. Then again, this whine faggot father is the reason the coon cop was there in the first place.
Plus this trigger happy nigger wouldn't hesistate to shoot anyone else. Fucking christ. NEVER INVITE ZOGBOTS AND ZOGNIGGERS INTO YOUR HOME.

Attached: 15914035-G.jpg (34.32 KB, 640x360)

Elijah Gutierrez
Elijah Gutierrez

Or a Zig Forumsacks knee-jerk reaction may be to do exactly the opposite of whatever propaganda the (((MSM))) pour into peoples heads. Hard to go wrong by doing so.

Besides, without police we would be a Brazil or Mexican tier shithole.

Nathaniel Hernandez
Nathaniel Hernandez

Dogs are more humans than niggers. A nigger with the power of the U.S kike government behind him deserves to die a million times before a family dog is stricken in anger once.
No, police are what prevent white men from taking back their nation. Police will begrudgingly arrest niggers who commit the most heinous of crimes, giving the white man a false sense of protection. The real reason zogbots exist is to prevent you and people like you from threatening their kike handlers.
If we had no police we could just shoot any coons who get uppity. With police, they won't shoot uppity coons, they'll shoot you for even trying it.

If we had no police we'd have our racewar. If we had no police the kikes wouldn't be able to resist being expunged.

Bentley Rivera
Bentley Rivera

There are plenty of people who pretend the cops dindu nuffin. Even then, it is hard to deny that Zig Forums doesn't hate the police that much anymore. Not defending them doesn't mean much if no one is talking about stopping them. The most I ever see is that cops aren't our friends. That's good advise, but this issue needs to be discussed more.

Austin Moore
Austin Moore

Cops intentionally let me fall down a flight of stairs when I was a teenager, hadn't even committed any crimes. Since then I've hated the police, who never help with crime.

Every interaction I have with American cops further reinforces the stereotype that they are not there to be cops but to contain the niggers. Gas all LEOs along with the Jews they serve.

Traitors first.

Aiden Stewart
Aiden Stewart

kansas.com/news/local/article196916289.html
archive.is/sZaeE
The day after the shooting, Wichita Police Chief Gordon Ramsay indicated to Maples that he had seen police body camera video of the officer opening fire in the room with the children.
She said Ramsay told her in a phone conversation “that what he witnessed was not only morally wrong but against their protocols and training.” He didn’t say why, she said.
After being told of the “morally wrong” comment, the Police Department spokesman said without elaborating: “There are inaccuracies in the information that was given to you.”
Maples also said Ramsay told her that the officer could possibly be “terminated” and could face charges.

Attached: momshoo-fitted.jpeg (33.06 KB, 1140x641)

Owen Powell
Owen Powell

Shooting dogs is dumb. Most won't attack unless you provoke them.

Luis Martinez
Luis Martinez

Cops aren't obligated to protect you. They aren't obligated to do jack shit except for bring in a body, alive or dead. Even then, probably not that. The real reason police exist is to crush any domestic uprising that the kikes don't like.
Sure they'll corral niggers but only because they have to. Look at nigger crime stats. They only ever get arrested and prosecuted over rape/murder. All other "petty" crimes the cops will let slide (unless the nigger attacks them).

Brayden Evans
Brayden Evans

Fucking dumbass jew anarchist. We respect cops here. Keep trying to subvert our military and police connections though you glow in the dark little bitch.

Adrian Evans
Adrian Evans

her husband threatened suicide
Sad. Did he go through with it?

Elijah Brooks
Elijah Brooks

Disregard the quote.

Michael Scott
Michael Scott

crush any domestic uprising the kikes don't like
cops are by and large not kikes
somehow cops are okay because they're not obligated to do anything the chief doesn't tell them to
cops not solving crimes is good for us
<t. boomer cop that last solved a crime in the late '60s.

Kevin Campbell
Kevin Campbell

We respect cops here.
Who is "we"?
We respect good white cops here. Stupid faggot.

Jeremiah Russell
Jeremiah Russell

If all cops disappeared tomorrow, what would happen? Niggers would chimp and the white man would put them down with lead. Cops prevent white people from free association and the right to self defense.
Remember zogbots forced niggers into your children's schools, your businesses, the public space, and your neighborhood. Remember that if you resist getting nigger'd the police will be there to punish you. Without police, wed have no kike law enforced. Without police, the white man can clean his own nation.

Carter Myers
Carter Myers

nog cop responds to attempted armed suicide call
other cops detain a couple outside their home
nog and partner go into house to retrieve gun
kids are in house, with pitbull that attacks nog
nog JUSTIFIABLY shoots at pitbull b4 it can bite him
misses but injures dog and kid
gets fired and charged with felony aggravated battery
Will be interesting to see how this all plays out, or if the media will cover it any further. If you shoot at a dog to stop it from attacking you, you must killed it or you can be charged with aggravated battery if you injure it. I didn't see any mention of him being charged for that, just for the bits of floor that hit the kid, which was only a minor injury above her eye, but she was still injured..
I bet they work out a plea deal with him, and we never hear about it. Surely the family will sue the department, and win the ghetto lottery even thought they're white..

Attached: Chevy-the-dog.jpg (182.53 KB, 1140x1366)

Colton Perry
Colton Perry

they are a paid mercenary group nothing more

some do it for good , some do it for selfish reasons but they have rules they have to follow.

You get a bad one thats just bad luck, next time learn to solve your own problems. Beggers cant be choosers. They are a necessary evil.

Nathaniel Wood
Nathaniel Wood

beware of LEOposters in threads like this

the last one had at least two, one of them playing "cmon fellow Zig Forumsack, cops are good people" and another baiting people to say provocative shit, it was probably the same LEO using two IP's because the posts were like a minute apart

all I'm saying is, don't say anything stupid, remember you're being honeypotted

Attached: spooky.png (404.18 KB, 1344x1032)

Evan Clark
Evan Clark

you get a bad one that's bad luck
next time solve your own problems
<cops would arrest me for it
OK LEO.

Attached: bongs.jpg (21.73 KB, 410x326)

Joshua Lewis
Joshua Lewis

Nope, the cop changed his mind by shooting his kid.

Chase Ortiz
Chase Ortiz

OP tries to make anti-cop thread
turns out it's some nigger spooked by a 25 lb animal
Well yeah look at that. Niggers are retarded. And yes, at this point, don't call the police since they always send one nigger out now in case they have to deal with other niggers. It's SOP.

Joshua Scott
Joshua Scott

40lb terrier
pitbull
You are the dumbest motherfucker I've had the displeasure of encountering all day.

Attached: ec90b7f26e42509b67a4f4dbcf4f2befe8ebc0b4a618f5d5c4ecf9dbcdff0060.jpg (21.02 KB, 500x384)

Hudson Moore
Hudson Moore

fucking awful

Attached: rxn-dinklage.gif (2.4 MB, 270x270)

Leo Lopez
Leo Lopez

(((RT)))
Fucking what? It's the only nonjewish source of news!

Ethan Cruz
Ethan Cruz

kansas.com/news/local/article197281454.html
archive.is/n9w6Y
The information that police have given about the shooting – including that the dog was charging at the officer – doesn’t describe how the girl was directly in the officer’s line of sight and line of fire when he shot so close to her, O’Hara said.
The video shows the family dog, Chevy, which O’Hara described as “a small dog,” coming up to the officer and barking. According to O’Hara, the dog is in between the officer and the girl when the officer fires.
It appears that the officer fires from 10 feet or less away from the girl, O’Hara said.
The District Attorney’s Office told the girl’s lawyer that the bullet struck the hard surface beneath the carpeted floor within a foot in front of where the girl was sitting. Bullet fragments struck above her eye.
According to the girl’s mother, it appears that her daughter’s wounds will leave with a scar.
And her parents also worry about possible psychological issues, O’Hara said.

Attached: Dexter-Betts-mug.jpg (37.91 KB, 1140x855)

Owen Cox
Owen Cox

bits of floor
Are you a police officer? I expect a cop not to understand how ricochets work.

Attached: main-qimg-71c004472dc42c50eea962577ccb281d-c.jpg (32.61 KB, 602x402)
Attached: main-qimg-c5119d148a2669ca11a06239defe9899-c.jpg (51.71 KB, 602x406)
Attached: 1200px-HMMWV-Tracer-Fire-dark.jpg (153.98 KB, 1200x786)

David Sanders
David Sanders

We respect cops here
brownnosing them won't change their mind, it's a fucking job- they do it for the pay, they are on the side of the government, not any ideology

they will remain loyal to the government no matter what because the sustenance of their family relies on it. doesn't matter if the government told them to capture every little white girl and throw them in pits to get gangraped by niggers, they'd do it without a second thought. they are beta manlets that got bullied in middle school and were too lazy for a trade and too dumb for college so they decided to work for the government for the generous pay and benefits and to feel like THE BIG MAN for once in their life
We respect good white cops here
white cops that protect baby-raping politicians yet confiscate guns from the goyim and enforce race mixing
nog JUSTIFIABLY shoots at pitbull b4 it can bite him
you don't shoot if there's a kid right there you fucking idiot. rule 3 of gun safety, know your target and what is beyond it
least jewish*

Attached: 1464869236582-3.jpg (73.92 KB, 580x469)

Hunter Ramirez
Hunter Ramirez

we

Attached: 42069959ee5952dfd55893857b312626de941706b071f6aa9e367e5cd04c0f97.jpg (49.4 KB, 900x584)

Parker Reyes
Parker Reyes

Have you been paying attention to the articles they have been running this year? They're just as bad as the rest of the (((MSM))) now. They constantly run anti police and race baiting propaganda.

Luis Morris
Luis Morris

RT was created by a Jew and is funded by the "Russian" government. Are you kidding?

Dylan Cox
Dylan Cox

They're anti-police!
They're """""""""""""race baiting"""""""""""""""!
RT may be shit but not for those reasons, holy shit you are a fucking boomer.

Jacob Ortiz
Jacob Ortiz

Dogs are more humans than niggers
Dogs are only as good as their masters, and their training/discipline. Sadly, a lot of dog owners, even white people, don't appropriately train/discipline/care for their dogs correctly.

I've watched the video.
This fambly is shit/
Who the fuck calls 911 because their patriarch is suicidal but doesn't do anything to get the children to somewhere safe? They are just standing there playing video games like nothing is going. Send the kids to a neighbors house, or other family members at least temporarily. If pops is going to off himself, it'd be better if the kids weren't there.
As for the dog, again, same general principle. You might know the temperament of your dog, but that doesn't mean anyone else does. Frankly, I fucking hate it when people let their fucking untrained dogs jump all over me or start sniffing my crotch. It's bad dog mastery, and IT IS WRONG. Of course a cop is going to blast a couple caps in a dog that is charging him for whatever reason. That's why you fucking restrain your dogs or have them trained to the point that they don't act like wild animals.
And finally, about the cop: What the fuck. Don't go into people houses without asking if dogs are restrained and if children are present and where they are. It's your job to de-escalate this situation, not start blasting if something goes sideways, which is totally preventable by not entering until you can have some assurances that the situation will be controlled.

Fucking hell, I hope they all die. The cop, the dog, and the fambly of losers who made the patriarch suicidal.

Low class scum.

Jason Smith
Jason Smith

Wait, what's the breakdown here? Nigger cop killing a white kid and a dog? ZOGbot cop losing his shit for the world to see? Give some details you fucking faggot.

Hunter Thompson
Hunter Thompson

Usually with dogs and police, it's a, "Better safe than sorry," policy,

A dog bite won't kill you unless it's an artery, and bite wounds can be healed easily with todays medicine.
Death cannot be reversed.
So holding back is the proper action.

Owen Smith
Owen Smith

Shooting a dog trying to attack you is justifiable. The kid wasn't in the line of fire, she was close to the dog tho, and was injured by the flooring from the shots that missed the dog. If he would of used better aim, the dog would of been dead, and the kid wouldn't of got hurt at all. The kids fine, the dogs fine, the nog is fired, and is gonna be charged for not killing his target.

Michael Ortiz
Michael Ortiz

(((>>11765929)))
spoon feed me
Read the thread..

William Martinez
William Martinez

nothing happened except the cops barging into someone's house and destroying a bunch of shit while causing a little girl and a dog medical bills and repair bills to the family
A-OK guys nothing to see here
<t. based cop that loves all americans equally

Levi Gray
Levi Gray

Im with you user, its really shit what happened but we need to start being draconian with the populace if we are going to right this ship.

You see this shit people , get your fukcing act together or your dog might die and you daughers might get caught in the crossfire. We are not cleaning up your lives and taking orders from you.

We get in there , control the situation, stop what needs to be stopped and leave. You dont like how we do things then fucking learn to be responsible.

They are low class scum, it should just be known that irresponsibility is not an excuse to complain. That is not touted enough

Kayden Campbell
Kayden Campbell

Shooting a dog trying to attack you is justifiable
I'm not whining about the dog. I'm saying you don't shoot a fucking gun in the general direction of a 9 year old girl. It seems to me like he shot without realizing the girl was there, which indicates poor training.
The kids fine
she got hit with a bullet fragment above her eye, it just as easily could have blinded her. she is traumatized for life and will have a scar on her face that will haunt her every time she looks in the mirror.

Jose Edwards
Jose Edwards

Nigger enters home,dog is dead, white child is injured, kids are traumatized for life
It's a-okay goyim! He was ""fired""!
In a world where this would be "ok" in the end if the nigger was hanged in public and we sent the rest back to Africa.

Anthony Gonzalez
Anthony Gonzalez

Betts was fired over the incident and is currently in court for a felony charge of aggravated battery. He has pled not guilty and his lawyers have argued that the dog was attacking him when he fired his weapon.

Bull shit. Little girl didn't deserve to get shot, but it's the parents fault for having a pit running around children.

All pits should be shot.

Cooper Martin
Cooper Martin

I wonder if the kikes created a false dialectic
Are you new here? That's their main weapon, going all the way back to christianity. The narrative now is: you must either support Antifa or be a copsucker. Millions of burgers have already been corralled into those two intellectual ghettos. It's as jewish as a trick can get:
If you oppose the forced drugging and indoctrination of children, then you must support the cops that are protecting the perpetrators and even carrying out their will.
It's the same shit as people that put blue plague thin blue line stickers on their trucks paid by their children's futures next to "come and take them" stickers. These people are 100% kiked. It's just like the Relativity Cult, or any other firm of judaism. Foundationally, they are all built on holding to be true two contradictory positions simultaneously. I don't know if burgers can even be unkiked. I haven't seen threads on how to actually reverse the kiking.

I'm new here
Burgerpigs execute innocent Whites daily, right in their front yards; but they especially love killing dogs. The Blue Plague is now literally trained to kill all dogs on sight. They can actually get fired if they don't. A few months ago, one even got fired for not executing a person. He was refusing to come out of the car, so the cop went in to cuff him. He was fired for not just killing him dead.

The ZOG is ruthless. Daily reminder that modern policing was a freemason plot and 95%+ of police departments in the JewSA are literal masonic temples of The Brotherhood of the Police. Before WWII, policing was mostly done by bounty hunters. That's the way it had been for over a thousand years.

ZOGbot spammer
The Blue Plague will be defeated. You fat faggots don't stand a chance. You're all literal retards, and your kike commanders will burn you on a whim. Get a real job, parasite.

We'd been be doomed without the ZOG! There is no alternative!
I hate you kikes more and more every day.

Blake Clark
Blake Clark

Cops in America have a fucked up way of operating because of the inflexibility of their tactics. They need to be restructured and de-ZOG'd otherwise they are nothing more than heavily armed thugs.

Cameron Nelson
Cameron Nelson

Did that on purpose to trigger ya, newfag.
Lurk moar

Attached: dumbas.png (92.89 KB, 1198x1200)

Ian Sanchez
Ian Sanchez

it's the parents fault for having a pit running around children.
They're retarded for having a pit bull, I do strongly agree that all pit bulls should be euthanized. But it's not their fault their daughter got shot at, that's absurd.

Ethan Russell
Ethan Russell

For the faggots who refure to read the thread:
-The dog was a Bull Terrier.
-The dog did not die.

Leo Adams
Leo Adams

dog is fine
lrn 2 read

Colton Thomas
Colton Thomas

It' amusing to see people so caught up in semantics.
The American Pit Bull Terrier is one of the so-called bully breeds often labeled a pit bull. In fact, "pit bull" isn't a breed, but a term used to describe the American Pit Bull Terrier, the Bull Terrier, the American Staffordshire Terrier, and the Staffordshire Bull Terrier.

dogtime.com/dog-breeds/american-pit-bull-terrier

Jayden Wilson
Jayden Wilson

sounds like a nigger

Logan Price
Logan Price

it's ok the nigger shot the dog but it's alive so it's ok
Like saying you got raped by a nigger but it's ok since you didn't contract AIDs.

Ethan Robinson
Ethan Robinson

would of
You're making it hard to take you seriously, brainlet.

Kayden Rivera
Kayden Rivera

LOL I WAS ONLY PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED
LOL TRIGGERED HIM GOOD, FELLOW 'PEDES
Take your own advice, and while you're at it wait until you're 18 to post.

Justin Wood
Justin Wood

They're Russians, their intent is to fuck America up. That doesn't make them Jews, or their news untrustworthy.

In fact their kind of negative reporting on America is exactly what we need when our media is painting a sugar coated rosy picture!!!

RT was created by a Jew
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexey_Gromov
Not a Jew.

the "Russian" government
The fuck out of here faggot kike, you fucking kiggot.

Isaiah Howard
Isaiah Howard

we get in there
You're going to be swinging next to Hillary
LEOs ITT 'fraid of pibbles and 9 year old girls. Why not shoot them? It's not like anyone can sue the bacon off these little piggies!
MUH RUSH 'N ATTACK! NES PLAYCHOICE-10 IS DESTROYING AMERICA! REEEEEEEE SUPPORT THE THIN BLUE LINE!

Attached: piggies.jpg (28.93 KB, 447x428)

Aiden Lee
Aiden Lee

be dog
protech mai fam from strange darkie invading house
BARK BARK! YOU NO TOUCH GIRL RAPE APE! BARK
doggo literally dindu nuffin
dindu nuffin shoots doggo who dindu nuffin and injures little white girl doggo was protecting
blames parents and dog
Found another whiter nigger.

Gabriel Lopez
Gabriel Lopez

he shot at the dog
he didn't shoot the dog
the dogs still fine
the bullets missed the dog
he prob missed on purpose to try to stop the dog from advancing towards him

Cameron Butler
Cameron Butler

Cry about it a little more.

What a poor dog. lol

Will drop a few off at kill shelters just for you.

Anthony Davis
Anthony Davis

Every pit bull on Earth should be killed, no exceptions. If you ever see anybody giving away a pit bull, pick it up, drop it off at a shelter, and say it bit a younger relative so they put it down. If you have pets that go outside or children or a wife or whatever, and somebody in your neighborhood has a pit bull, feed it poisoned meat. If you think a pit bull is contemplating attacking you:
stand still with your arms crossed until it loses interest
don't run as this will make it want to chase you
don't make eye contact as it will consider this a challenge
don't turn your back or it will sense vulnerability
if possible, obtain high ground, like climbing up on a car
If you must defend yourself from a pit bull:
shoot it with your CCW piece until it dies (duh)
grab its hind legs, pull them apart from eachother as hard as you can to break its knees
grab a rock, a brick, or whatever and bash its brains out
wrap your arm in a jacket or something, let it bite it, then use the bone of your forearm to strangle it to death
If you're getting mauled and can't fight back:
curl up in the fetal position
clasp your hands around your neck and wrap your elbows around your face
the goal is to protect your face, neck, and genitals

Please contact your local and state representatives and urge them to enact breed-specific legislation banning pit bulls.
antipit.org
#PitBullDropOff

Wyatt Morgan
Wyatt Morgan

op creates thread

op proceeds to sage and shitpost in his own thread

You don't have the means to transport anything anywhere you reddit spacing retard.

Thomas Lopez
Thomas Lopez

they should of put locked up the dog and told the police the dog was locked up in the bathroom, snd door on the left, and told them where the gun was, and have it in a different room then where the dog was..
A lot of things could of been done differently.
The dog did try to attack him tho, that's why it was a justified shooting.
White cops shoot dogs trying to attack them all the time too..
While the nog did deserve to be charged and fired for this, it doesn't have anything to do with his race.

Owen Sullivan
Owen Sullivan

You're a mess, op.

Logan Harris
Logan Harris

Keep telling yourself that.

Bye bye pit bulls.

Juan King
Juan King

THIS

Benjamin Williams
Benjamin Williams

Jesus christ this thread is a disaster. Can't even get simple facts straight anymore.

Caleb Lee
Caleb Lee

checked

why should I bump the thread if I don't have anything but my opinion to add to it? all the posts I didn't sage any of the posts I made with links to articles that I was quoting..

Jaxon Green
Jaxon Green

You're a mess, op. Just like Jeb.

Attached: Jeb-suicide.webm (7.05 MB, 640x360)

Evan Turner
Evan Turner

Yes, the TRS and twitter pitbull meme. Like I said, you're a white nigger.

Blake James
Blake James

This is what happens when kikes train your police forces.

Jason Cox
Jason Cox

I really need to start proof reading what I typed before pressing the new reply button tbh

Kayden Williams
Kayden Williams

nigger-tier posts
Wanna know how I know you're not from around here?

Ayden Bennett
Ayden Bennett

Give me 5 fellow DACApede!!

Attached: STAPH!.PNG (541.49 KB, 864x536)

Joseph Stewart
Joseph Stewart

Cops want pit bulls dead because they won't "alert" when the kikepig handler wants them to.

K9 uprising when? Regular people don't like the cops and are starting to wonder why city councils are paying them so much.

Attached: pibble.jpg (10.04 KB, 220x330)
Attached: cops-richer-than-you.jpg (108.25 KB, 800x600)

Andrew Morris
Andrew Morris

Pit bulls make up only 6% of the dog population, but they’re responsible for 68% of dog attacks and 52% of dog-related deaths since 1982.

dogsbite.org/pdf/dog-attack-deaths-maimings-2010.pdf

Joseph Green
Joseph Green

breeds meant to attack things attack things
That vaunted room-temperature IQ is the law enforcement hallmark.

Jace Walker
Jace Walker

He full on shot at that little girl over a fucking ankle biter.

Mason James
Mason James

why can't I hate both cops and pits?

Owen Reed
Owen Reed

certainly they dont just shoot little girls on purpose
Whites don't, but by contrast the Jews in Israel do it every summer in Gaza. Look at June 2018 for example… a paraplegic granny, a young female nurse, lots of Arab kids… It's a tradition in Jew-land.

Ryder Lopez
Ryder Lopez

Hate what you want to hate man, however, hating pit bulls is like hating guns. The whole reason white people pay taxes on goods and services is to fund city services that are positive for the community.

Pit bulls are proof niggers gonna nig, genetically, because of the statistics mentioned. Unlike nigs though, they can't talk, can't explain themselves, and most importantly – they make no claim to be human beings.

Go ahead and hate the dog, it just makes you have to accept that either:
a) niggers are less than children and need a master to keep them in line
b) pit bulls are completely cognizant of their actions, and possess the introspective capability to describe and feel remorse for their actions

Looks like zugzwang to me, piggy.

Jack Wright
Jack Wright

<courageous servant of public security neutralizes uncontrollable berserk beast.

Joseph Nguyen
Joseph Nguyen

Pit Bulls are the dog most owned by niggers.
Now why would a poorly trained and mistreated dog with a nigger for an owner attack people. hmm.

Samuel Jenkins
Samuel Jenkins

be me
be diversity hire
get called in to respond to a suicide call
decide to walk into house with gun drawn
suicide perpetrators are often armed and dangerous, this is a high risk operation
walk into living room
oh look a dog
shoot dog
dog perpetrators are often armed and dangerous and I just can't take any chances
double tap just to be sure
accidentally hit little girl
little girl perpetrators are often armed and dangerous and at least I know she's not a threat anymore

All in a day's work for the boys in blue!

Attached: midge.jpg (10.98 KB, 259x194)

Sebastian James
Sebastian James

Bull Terriors are not fucking putbulls you fucking brainlet niggerlover.

Attached: 1529779026014.png (158.51 KB, 800x600)

Juan Martin
Juan Martin

man alaskan cops get paid well

Camden Torres
Camden Torres

KEK

Juan Ward
Juan Ward

Betts wasn't lynched

By the way fuck you, I've been around bull terriers and pit bulls and they're absolutely fine if well kept. That said, a cop's first response to a barking dog should not be "OPEN FIRE DAMN IT!" Even if the cop's getting "attacked" that's no excuse, dog's doing it's job.

Joshua Adams
Joshua Adams

buy a guard do to take care of the home when i'm not around
raise it to be friendly with family members and hostile against intruders
nig cop gets into my house
loyal dog does what it's supposed to do and tries to deter intruder
>nig cop shots my dog AND my children
<i-it was the dog's fault i swear…

Jack Hall
Jack Hall

everyone in AK gets paid well, the cost of living is much higher up there. A tall boy of domestic beer will set you back $5.00 and laundry detergent is nearly $20. Anchorage ranks as the 19th most expensive city in america.

Camden Collins
Camden Collins

Reminder this thread isnt supposed to be about pitbulls but this board takes the bait everytime.

Look at the .webm, that fucker unloads right at a little wite girl.
Even God thought this was so much horseshit he intervened and spared them both, or maybe black people just can't aim for shit.

be suburban father
roastie wife driving you to suicide
dumb bitch calls the white knight patrol
diversity hire shoots at your kid trying to kill your dog
G_d bless America

Attached: 1529831517959.jpg (59.29 KB, 634x483)
Attached: 1529783537283s.jpg (2.65 KB, 125x125)

Adam Moore
Adam Moore

The dog survived? Isus vayskrese!

Jason Wood
Jason Wood

Oh look, the dogs owned by niggers act like niggers.

Logan Fisher
Logan Fisher

That video is disgusting, classic police! Calls the dogs over THEN shoots at them.

They do this to people too. Gas LEOs too, traitors first.
subserviently follow the commands of LEOs
get shot
nigger behavior
Checks out, cop.

Jacob Allen
Jacob Allen

Welcome to Sunday shitposting by Shlomo.

Wyatt Reyes
Wyatt Reyes

Since when Americans started to hire soyboys to be their protectors?

Dylan Jackson
Dylan Jackson

Honestly, that's what happens when you teach cops to shoot first ask questions later. Problem is a lot of cops these days join up for reasons other than because they believe in upholding justice.

Cop pay is good, especially if you're single, and there's a lot of people - especially ex-military people - who apply just for that.

Hunter Reyes
Hunter Reyes

This one is great lol

Dominic Bennett
Dominic Bennett

Attached: lol-cops.jpg (38.07 KB, 600x617)

Camden Morales
Camden Morales

THIS.

Colton Watson
Colton Watson

fat white nigger female with two dogs each on 30ft of leash clearly has no idea how to train and control an animal
Probably bought the dogs for "protection" because like a typical female she is afraid of niggers, but instead of doing the reasonable thing and restricting the niggers she caves to being socially acceptable and turns her fear into a nebulous idea.

You expect women to be able to handle anything responsibly?

You were too easy to spot.

Ethan Wilson
Ethan Wilson

posting nigger music
double redditor

Christopher Gutierrez
Christopher Gutierrez

easy to spot
What gave me away as a goyim, officer? Posting while antisemitic isn't a crime!

Jeremiah Jones
Jeremiah Jones

you support zog police.

Attached: Capture0.PNG (1.44 MB, 914x935)

Zachary Gutierrez
Zachary Gutierrez

Fuck she's even wearing flip-flops while walking the dogs. She couldn't get anymore white trash if she tried.

Leo Baker
Leo Baker

Fun fact: #PitBullDropOff and the Pitbull genocide memes orginate from the goons at MPC.

Attached: wm1vja2.png (84.61 KB, 620x680)

Brody Sanchez
Brody Sanchez

If you unironically support (((LEOs))) in this thread, you need to fucking kill yourself. The cops are not on your side: they are on the side of the ZOG and no one else's. Go hang yourself if you believe otherwise.

Hudson Peterson
Hudson Peterson

The cop will be fine. He didn't shoot the girl. Most bullets are covered in a thin copper skin. When the round hit bone or floor the copper jacket fragmented and a piece or pieces hit the girl. These can still maim and kill. But since he didn't directly shoot the girl and couldn't plan on the ricochet he will walk. The real lesson here is that just dogs hate niggers and terminators. Own one.

Henry Russell
Henry Russell

We have worse cops up here in Canada. They openly protect Child molesters while arresting the parents that interfere with child rape.

Attached: RCMP-protecting-a-child-molester.mp4 (9.19 MB, 202x360)
Attached: Shoplifters-foil-robbery,-or-Commonweal-in-action.mp4 (856.8 KB, 320x180)

Isaac King
Isaac King

POLICE ARE NOT THE FRIENDS OF LAW ABIDING WHITE PEOPLE.
Police ARE the friends of niggers, spics and mudshits.
Police ARE the first line of ZOG control.

Isaiah Carter
Isaiah Carter

Is that a shotgun on the floor next to him?

Chase Bell
Chase Bell

O Canada
Yall have more problems then that lol

Attached: 2016/02/23/08/JustinTrude.fe394.jpg (105.5 KB, 950x534)

Christian Powell
Christian Powell

nm the text was covering it all up

Ayden Evans
Ayden Evans

Zig Forums is not talking about hating Zogcops 24/7 that means Zig Forums likes them now
Are you fucking retarded?

Ryan Anderson
Ryan Anderson

I support them shooting niggers lol

Jacob Harris
Jacob Harris

Cop did nothing wrong, dog charged him. Four useless kids and two parents, and not one of this brilliant shitbags thought to restrain the dog or lock it in another room. When I was ten and we had some repairman or such come over, I knew it was my job to hug the family dog and make sure it didn't go bite the guy, as unlikely as it would be.
Fuck dogs.

Christian Sanders
Christian Sanders

pol defending cops
It's almost like you retards didn't learn anything from Waco or the ruby ridge case, huh?

Jacob Robinson
Jacob Robinson

I sure love not having mods lmao

Julian Diaz
Julian Diaz

No. Actual Zig Forumsacks learned the police were against them over the last few years of watching the police protect niggers who were violently rioting and destroying cities.
… learned the police were against them during the '16 POTUS primaries when the police protected the violent rioters as they harmed law abiding white Trump supporters.
… learned the police were against them when the police started arresting and being physically violent with law abiding white people who were defending themselves against violent nogs.
There's no point in complaining about a known when nothing is changing. Kikes constantly change their tune, play both sides, end up disagreeing with a statement they just made ETC. That's why we focus so much on them, because it's never simply a straight shot with kikes. They always try and weasel their way out. At least cops are consistently shitty toward whites.

Jace Peterson
Jace Peterson

It's almost like you retards didn't learn anything from Waco or the ruby ridge case, huh?
About those. I merely know OF Waco. Neither Waco nor "Ruby Ridge?" were taught in any of my schooling. I'm not a young shitter either.
I own a house, I'm 33, I have a family on the way =D (white, mine) and that shit was never taught to me.

Jason Harris
Jason Harris

How about discuss the situation other then putting people in a colective class, like marxists like to do?
I dont fuckying care who the cop is.

Dominic Flores
Dominic Flores

Fuck dogs.

You're either not white, or live in a neighborhood with spics and niggers who own pit bulls.

Blake Barnes
Blake Barnes

A police officer would let a 10 year old girl hug the family dog and wouldn't order her to lie on the floor face down
that officer wouldn't then execute the girl because he wasn't sure if she had a Mac10 hiding between her and the dog
fuck dogs
/plebbit/index.html

Sebastian Brown
Sebastian Brown

So when does the white rioting begin?
Oh, that's right, whites are pussies.

Landon Hall
Landon Hall

The first one's iffy since the girl in question is 13. This means that he's most likely not targeting a prepubescent kid, and depending on where it is a 13 year old may be able to consent. This case also seems very distinct from the "consenting" children that were raped in Rotterham in that going by the video it doesn't seem as if the girl in question was coerced.

In short, there's not enough info about this specific case, though the dude is kind of a creep nonetheless.

Colton Evans
Colton Evans

Here, :vancouversun.com/news/local-news/mounties-issue-warning-after-alleged-port-alberni-vigilante-attack read the comments.
This guy was under investigation FOR MULTIPLE INCIDENTS OF CHILD LURING.
They were building a case on him!

Alexander Richardson
Alexander Richardson

That child shouldn't have been a goyim shickse.

check mate

fucking goyim will never learn.

Michael Moore
Michael Moore

Kill my dog not only would I come back for you later, but I would do your family in front of you before you are done. My animal is worth more than your life.

That dog was doing its job, trying to protect its family from an stranger when there was clearly issues and stresses going on. The cop wasn't.

Dylan Jones
Dylan Jones

Cops are our allies!

David Ramirez
David Ramirez

Dogs are trained to attack intruders

Dogs also can't differentiate a cop from a house burglar, dogs should be tazed not shot to death, secondly he's in someone's house, so he's at fault here, you fucking bootlicking faggot.

Jace Campbell
Jace Campbell

Calling the local fraternal order of police freemason cops
That is when they fucked up.

Jackson Ward
Jackson Ward

That cat around the dog equivalent of blacks
The cat was relaxed.
What are you not supposed to do around blacks?

Tough luck puss, and I don't even like cats

Camden Campbell
Camden Campbell

He was in the house responding to a call. Nothing bad will happen to him

Luis Baker
Luis Baker

user gets it

Shooting dogs is dumb. Most won't attack unless you provoke them.
It's dumb if the goal is safety, but that's not the goal. The Blue Plague kills dogs for terrorism, and in that sense it isn't dumb.

They are not allowed to arrest all the niggers because prisons are already majority nigger. Look at Europe where many countries literally have prison populations that are 90% Muslim/African. If the ZOGbots arrested all the criminal niggers, they would arrest literally 99.9% of niggers, and the country is far too kiked to allow that.

I'm an angry ZOGbot
You betrayed your country for a middle class income. You deserve the rope.

ZOGbots post here
All sizeable police departments have PR departments. The larger ones can afford to have a team to do nothing but defend all criminal acts from police all over the Internet. It is like the JIDF for the Blue Plague.

Grayson Davis
Grayson Davis

not true at all. Some dogs will bite you if they get a chance. The situation the cop was in was out of his control. Any job that has you working out in the field or in the streets will teach you to be careful around dogs. They can do real damage to a person if they get to you. Cop though dog was about to attack him he reacted.

Aaron Butler
Aaron Butler

This sounds like something the UK police would do

Kayden Murphy
Kayden Murphy

Found the nigger lover.

Michael Rodriguez
Michael Rodriguez

The dog was like two pounds. They shoot because they are killers

Anthony Hughes
Anthony Hughes

actually If you apply the idea of a nigger in place of the dog. I'd defend the cop also..

Jonathan Ward
Jonathan Ward

bull terrier
The most hideous breed man could ever create. I feel bad for the girl, but anyone having such a dog is rock bottom of society.

Nolan Gomez
Nolan Gomez

This thread has gone full blown liberal emotional shitpost, you fags are so butt hurt over a dog getting shot by a cop who was responding to a call. When they are called to a place they have to do their jobs. The dog ran up behind the cop and started barking. The cop turned and shot it. He probably thought it was a big ass dog about to attack him. No blame on the cop.

Jacob Jenkins
Jacob Jenkins

Why do cops shoot small dogs?

Carson Ramirez
Carson Ramirez

le radical centrist
making shit up that wasn't in the video

David Brown
David Brown

so the dog is clearly attacking him (just look at the photo) and he shoots it, and a bullet FRAGMENT flies off from the dog and hits the girl?

I know he's a nigger, but that doesn't seem like it's his fault.

Jacob Barnes
Jacob Barnes

making up shit that wasn't in the video

Just watched again to confirm, the cop was walking out of the room. He turned the dog jumped at him and he shot. Nothing will happen to the cop

Jason Ramirez
Jason Ramirez

But the cops are BASED huwhite men making America great again

Bentley Bennett
Bentley Bennett

This !

Kayden Ross
Kayden Ross

nothing will happen to the cop

Betts was fired over the incident and is currently in court for a felony charge of aggravated battery.

Sure is shilly in here.

Jayden Perry
Jayden Perry

Fuck off kike. All police will be killed on the day of the rope. No exceptions.

Thomas Martinez
Thomas Martinez

No way.

I think the part that fucked the cop is the bullet hitting the little girl.

Andrew Allen
Andrew Allen

checked.

I thought so by his accent. It looked like the dog was saying hello, not attacking.

Why didn't they ask the children who else was in the house, and ensure they stand outside immediately?

William Cruz
William Cruz

It's been rumoured that there's an ongoing conspiracy of zogbot academies recruiting fucking morons.

Aiden Fisher
Aiden Fisher

Because its a child and you're a bunch of grown ass men with guns you think she'd actually answer or just be scared out of her mind.

Charles Parker
Charles Parker

Checked, and yea if this guy was already under investigation for multiple instances of grooming and the cops didn't do anything even when presented with evidence of exactly what they were suspecting him of, then that's a failure on the police's hands.

Jeremiah Walker
Jeremiah Walker

He didn't check he background, even the hilariously incompetent NYPD know to do this. He literally acted like a dumb nigger with a gun.

Juan Thomas
Juan Thomas

The incident happened in December 2017, when police responded to a 911 call made by Danielle Maples after her husband threatened suicide.
ZOGbots are awful, but the mother literally called this down upon herself. Ameriburger police have already set a precedent of killing suicidal suspects years ago. Police are not mental health professionals. They are there to put handcuffs on and/or shoot people. Learn from this woman's mistakes and maybe your daughter won't have to see a kike bought mercenary shoot your fucking doggo in front of her.

That was the second mistake made. The first fatal error in this situation is the Husband being such an emotional little bitch as to be causing a scene like this in front of his family in the first place with his little suicide pageant.

tl;dr - Don't be a cuck and jews won't be able to shoot your dog.

Attached: 1455274425649-0.jpeg (27.07 KB, 429x645)

Chase Scott
Chase Scott

It's not a conspiracy it's called affirmative action. It's the same reasons universities and med schools have lower standards for niggers. The want more "black faces" in positions of power and authority, but since niggers are incompetent the only way to do that is lowering their standards.

Daniel Turner
Daniel Turner

I don't think you know what conspiracy means lol

Jeremiah Watson
Jeremiah Watson

Also, for those saying they should have had the dog in a cage, the cops have been known to shoot caged dogs while doing raids, so I don't think it would have helped much.

Joshua Miller
Joshua Miller

white girl gets hit by dumb nigger with gun
this is good you dumb goys
Suck start a Glock 19, fuckface

Jaxson Cruz
Jaxson Cruz

@11766666
Shit get

Isaac Butler
Isaac Butler

If it was me I'd try and kick the dog away if it got too close, Thing was tiny. I'm was surprised he lost his job though. After see he had issues with child grooming I'm not surprised anymore.

Liam Evans
Liam Evans

Expecting ZOG to deal with the problem
This is what happens when you call the cops.

Owen Howard
Owen Howard

Fuck off I never said it was good.

Benjamin Martin
Benjamin Martin

be kike
collects shekels all day
still fucks up responding to posts

Grayson Baker
Grayson Baker

Correct, you purposefully ommited the point if the fucking story. Please proceed to eat hot lead.

Dylan Bell
Dylan Bell

dubs and quints checked.

Noah Cooper
Noah Cooper

You're absolutely wrong. Also since when is getting hit due to a ricochet show intent to shoot someone. He was aiming at the dog and it hit her it was an accident.

You are clearly trying to hid that part of the story

Andrew Morales
Andrew Morales

There wasn't even any reason for him to draw his weapon, and he could have more easily killed that dog with his boot if he needed to anyway.
Fuckin pozzed ass "peace officer" needs to have his eye gouged out.

Samuel Ward
Samuel Ward

Calling it a conspiracy makes it sound like some kooky bullshit from Jonestein. Call it what it is. No reason to confuse people.

Evan Gray
Evan Gray

gets two different discussions mixed up
still fucking posting
STOP!

Kayden Ramirez
Kayden Ramirez

One way or another someone is dying!

Jonathan Carter
Jonathan Carter

When they are called to a place they have to do their jobs
A minor threat presents itself to which the nigger cop panics and fires without thinking, hitting a 9yo girl in the arm (luckily it wasn't her head).
Their jobs involve acting like professionals who are both trained and disciplined. This event demonstrated that this particular cop is an undisciplined retard.

Adrian Sullivan
Adrian Sullivan

Digits confirm. The same Trumpniggers and chesscucks who have been infesting the board since the election are the ones who unironically defend cops.

Dylan Smith
Dylan Smith

I'm a cop, and I serve the ZOG to the best of my abilities in order to help the White Race
You serve the ZOG because you are a welfare whore that couldn't get a real job. Learn a trade and liberate yourself from the kikes. Keep up your current path and you will get the rope. At the very least, sell police equipment to decent people and leak as much internal information as possible.

Lincoln Cooper
Lincoln Cooper

True
Except he didn't check his background because he's a dumb nigger. Feel free to take you nigger loving posts to /r/the_Donald with the rest of the boomers

Levi Young
Levi Young

i mean that was the fbi and atf which are universally hated here so i don't get your point

Caleb Jenkins
Caleb Jenkins

must be real liberating using those words, huh lefty faggot?

Charles Johnson
Charles Johnson

It's just the newfriend infestation tbh

Oliver Turner
Oliver Turner

Zig Forums will defend the pig just because he's a pig
Was the kid shot in the eye White or not?
If she is non-White then Zig Forums will have no problem with it.
In fairness to the cops, the psychopath's colleague doesn't seem the least bit impressed.
"I didn't see any dog".

Henry Stewart
Henry Stewart

Hang all niggers, especially those who hurt white children.

Landon Torres
Landon Torres

Kid is white, cop who had no concept of background is a literal dumb nigger. Problem is we have "le based Blackman XD" faggots shitting up the thread

Lincoln Morgan
Lincoln Morgan

Yea I noticed that too. They are probably all thinking what a stupid fucking nigger I cant believe he just shot that girl, but they are in operations mode so cant stop to express that feeling, damage control.
Red state cops are good people. Blue state cops are generally shitbags. Cops from countries with hate speech laws are no longer white at all, white Jews.

Kevin Morales
Kevin Morales

its a fucking nigger cop

Caleb Martin
Caleb Martin

Yes, he was a nigger, this is known.

Nicholas Murphy
Nicholas Murphy

Be aware of your target and what's behind it.
The weak father shouldn't have allowed his roastie wife to so thoroughly depress his life.
The roastie shouldn't have called ZOG in the first place.
The roastie should have contained her kids and the dog.
She didn't because they're just bargaining chips to her.
The nigger could shouldn't have been in the country, let alone armed, let alone in a position of "authority".
The only innocent parties were the girl and the doggo who was trying to protect her.

Adrian Powell
Adrian Powell

Found the fucking nigger/spic/faggot/kike/someone whos fucking going to die soon.

Leo Cook
Leo Cook

called bc potential suicide attempt
(alleged) suicidal individual & caller outside
inside the house discharging firearms
wtf?

Alexander Cooper
Alexander Cooper

Niggers.

James Adams
James Adams

I like you, user. Animals are better than people, and if anyone opened fire on one of mine (whom I Iove more than certain members of my close family) then I would feel the same way you would, and although I had already decided that anyone killing my pets would likewise need to die (preferaby not too quickly), I would consider it the purest pottery that they should experience the feels of witnessing their loved ones dying in front of them before the coup de grace.

Carter Reed
Carter Reed

Well said and nice time get

Eli Jenkins
Eli Jenkins

Niggers aren't people

Andrew Gonzalez
Andrew Gonzalez

So it seems the current agenda is to divide popo and civs, then conquer with military support. Once civs start a fear based retaliation upon the popos who are trained in fear based authoritarianism, shits complete. The psyche of those in police and military will be divided enough to sustain the intended martial law and or civil war.

Aaron Edwards
Aaron Edwards

There's a lot of dick suckers on here today.

Alexander Ward
Alexander Ward

BUT REMEMBER, DEM POLICES ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO SHOULD HAVE GUNS

Jace Peterson
Jace Peterson

fuck dogs
No, fuck you.

Levi Morris
Levi Morris

This.
What Zig Forums was 5-10 years ago has been almost completely subverted by in large part the trump cultism. They were handed their 'alternative', personally selected by the juden. They lapped it up.
Waco did nothing wrong! Woo yeah!!
Reminder that the police all need gassing along with their juden masters.
Negroids can be exterminated with ease thereafter.

Lucas Allen
Lucas Allen

15 year old faggot has no idea what he is talking about
There are cunts out there that only reveal themselves after marriage, that live to destroy the men they are with, a little at a time.
He was probably a normal dude a few years ago but a decade of mental abuse/torture takes its toll.

Ayden Gutierrez
Ayden Gutierrez

I'm fucking amazed at how you fucking niggers are arguing about whether or not it's okay for police to shoot dogs under whatever circumstances.

YOU ARE FUCKING RETARDED
The police should not be like this. The police should not have a free ticket into our personal lives. Domestic abuse, suicide threats etc. ARE NOT MATTERS FOR THE STATE.

I could put effort into explaining this but…you're all fucking trash. Kill yourselves.

Nicholas Morris
Nicholas Morris

the police should not respond to domestic abuse or suicide threats
holy fuck are you retarded or what

Oliver Torres
Oliver Torres

This.

Asher Nguyen
Asher Nguyen

gas the police
Even you don't sound convinced about that, TRS kike.

Samuel Cruz
Samuel Cruz

Keep trying to subvert our military and police connections though you glow in the dark little bitch.
The military sends our boys to fight and die for Israel, and the police are also trained by Israel, and have teamed up with the ADL. Joining either of these subverted and kiked up institutions is anti-white.

Jaxson Watson
Jaxson Watson

threaten suicide, get shot
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3102260/Desperate-Florida-woman-asks-police-help-suicidal-boyfriend-tell-leave-room-shoot-dead.html

Oliver Wright
Oliver Wright

nice cherry picking

Samuel Jones
Samuel Jones

Oh wow. One of you braindead niggers are actually trying to contradict me.

WHY. WHY should they have anything to do with those? WHY are the police the best solution?
BECAUSE THEY GO IN WITH GUNS AND BEAT ASS AND SHOOT PEOPLE AND DRAG PEOPLE INTO CAGES UNTIL THE PEOPLE IN QUESTION SHUT UP
literally the verbalization of your emotional process

You are such a goo-brained subhuman piece of shit. The entire reason for this overreach of the law is to expand the police and occupy the country with a domestic military. They always expand what they can intervene in. They know their intervention divides families and deprives them of the means to develop strong bonds.

You are basically just a fucking kike communist. You want the police state, you want centrally planned governance from the kike bankers.

I'm not joking, kill yourself, get off this board, you don't belong on this earth.

Joseph Lee
Joseph Lee

In Europe police do not kick down the door and start shooting whatever moves.

US cops have been trained with military tactics by jews who seek to demoralize them and turn them into killers. That being said anons ITT would be wise to distinguish between cops in nigged/spiced neighbourhoods and white ones. Trigger happiness is a result of bad experiences imo.

Is your neighbourhood majority subhuman? Cops are probably insane beyond repair. Is your neighbourhood comfy and white? Cops are mildly insane, could be repaired.

Landon Gonzalez
Landon Gonzalez

I wonder if the father is on some pharmakike pills like SSRIs that makes someone who is slightly depressed even worse?

Lincoln Foster
Lincoln Foster

It's just a matter of time before Europe undergoes similar kikery. We needed to overthrow our ZOGs yesterday.

Lucas Long
Lucas Long

Attached: gordon-ramsay1-998x626.jpg (25.1 KB, 624x392)

Evan Garcia
Evan Garcia

Words of wisdom. Policing worldwide will be standardized and militarized by the motherfucking UN and Stoneghost mark my godforsaken words. THIS ENDS HERE. ZOGCOPS NEED TO JOIN OUR REVOLUTION. THIS SHIT WILL NOT GET BETTER. REMEMBER HOW IT USED TO BE. IT HAS NEVER BEEN THIS BAD.

Jack Young
Jack Young

Zogbots are utter scum. Always keep your dog locked in a room and have a gun nearby to protect your dog if it comes to this.

Andrew Harris
Andrew Harris

www.miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article199699439.html

foxnews.com/us/2017/08/26/florida-police-fatally-shoot-woman-threatening-suicide.html

theindychannel.com/news/local-news/subject-in-surgery-after-impd-shooting-on-south-side

thedailybeast.com/man-threatens-suicide-police-kill-him

This next one is extra special
kill yourself
get shot
freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2018/04/03/police-shooting-suicide-autopsy/481150002/

Eli Clark
Eli Clark

Do you remember the thread from 2015 about police in NY bagging citizens that are non-compliant? The same niggers that defended that shit are ITT trying to justify this abhorrent behavior by zogbots.

Asher Morgan
Asher Morgan

No, the dog simply saw a nigger and acted accordingly

Christopher Garcia
Christopher Garcia

Attached: 8-58-34-1.png (628.26 KB, 440x821)

Carson White
Carson White

Foundationally, they are all built on holding to be true two contradictory positions simultaneously. I don't know if burgers can even be unkiked. I haven't seen threads on how to actually reverse the kiking.
It's like the kikes have finally created the most perfect goyim golem. (((They))) don't even have to genocide us, whites will willingly do what the kikes tell them. Maybe (((they))) realize this, because I see so many white couples now with 2-3+ children.

Andrew Evans
Andrew Evans

law enforcer kills yet another soul in the course of their work

The enforcer didn't do anything technically wrong. He was attacked, he responded according to his "training".
Could a better enforcer have made a better decision? For sure. Especially one that wasn't a nigger. But enforcers go by the worst of them. The bar is low.

This is just what happens when the state comes around. It fucks shit up. The state sucks. Don't invite the state onto your property. It's ugly.

Attached: 581a3c1775dcfb110ce40ec75627100474665dc8db94a679c5e3f53e20743f1c.jpg (47.03 KB, 562x633)

Jaxon Rogers
Jaxon Rogers

could be repaired
but economically? and sure as fuck not to be cops. They have to be slammed with regulations and oversight and fired as quickly as we can train new recruits.
It helps that the police departments need to be cut by 50%+.

Sebastian Garcia
Sebastian Garcia

Who gives a fuck about the dog, it is the innocent white children he harmed by being a dumb pussy and nigger

Daniel Mitchell
Daniel Mitchell

h-h-how dare you *braaaaap* contradict my valuable *eats dorito* opinion?!!?!??!

Euthanasia should be a thing for people who want to die to make it easier to clean up, but allowing domestic abuse and that sort of nigger shit is unforgivable and defenders of such niggery should be gassed. Good parents should raise good children, and police intervention is for when shit gets too fucked. Do i trust the police? No. Do I trust faggots to raise good families in a healthy way when they can do whatever the fuck they want in their house? No.

Grayson Nelson
Grayson Nelson

Go back to your Khazarian masters, (((rusmutt)))

Attached: 6352457449062187e6746fe1c30a884f5dbc007f54ba9040393bc87a28ec5300.jpg (158.27 KB, 1024x1004)

Chase Wood
Chase Wood

who gives a fuck about the dog
Filtered, shitskin.

Henry Long
Henry Long

ALL COPS ARE GOOD PEOPLE
Just improperly trained for a job that shouldn't exist.

Jason Allen
Jason Allen

• Blame Russia (which is also a ZOG'd country) for trying to fuck the USA up
• Doesn't realize that it's the kikes fucking America up from the inside out.

WAIT TWO YEARS TO POST

Brayden Cruz
Brayden Cruz

Oh shit, what should I do?

Elijah Morris
Elijah Morris

The pig is a nigger.

Jace Carter
Jace Carter

Also
BULL TERRIERS ARE WHITE
BULL TERRIERS ARE WHITE
BULL TERRIERS ARE WHITE
irish bull terrier
staffordshire bull terrier
american bull terrier
and so on…

Carson Robinson
Carson Robinson

This. It's not often that I agree with Anglin's fuckshack, but I unironically support complete pit bull genocide.

Benjamin Ramirez
Benjamin Ramirez

merely pretending

James Williams
James Williams

Killing yourself would suffice.

Zachary Campbell
Zachary Campbell

I will after I raise white children into adulthood.

Nathaniel Peterson
Nathaniel Peterson

How do you plane to achieve that? Adoption?

Austin Jones
Austin Jones

I plane to provide shelter, food, and water and be there to guide them through an increasingly nigger infested society. I wouldn't give my children for others to raise.

Chase Cooper
Chase Cooper

Husband threatens suicide
Run in the house, guns at the ready, kill anything that moves
>AMERICANS

Gabriel Hernandez
Gabriel Hernandez

Sup, Shlomo?

Jordan Nguyen
Jordan Nguyen

Pretty much all of North America is kiked up at this point.

Gavin Morgan
Gavin Morgan

we respect cops here
After all the cop beating videos and seeing the UK's cops cover up Pakistani pedos and essentially try and murder a kosher guy like tommy Robinson I have to say cops can go fuck themselves

Jason Cook
Jason Cook

nigger cop shoots dog because it's afraid

shocking.

Ian Price
Ian Price

cherry picking
Nice kike terminology.

Andrew Perry
Andrew Perry

everything I don't like is jewish

Samuel Morgan
Samuel Morgan

No, (((skeptic))) kikes like overusing that term, especially if it's involving something that challenges their dearly-held narratives. Kikes and liberal good goyim were using that term against Colin Flaherty pointing out huge disproportionate black on white crime that he was (and still is now on Minds.com) reporting on from local news station affiliates. They would say the same shit if you showed them this thread: It's more often than not a meaningless kike term, and when someone invokes it, it is safe to pretty much ignore what that person has to say. Much like the term "slippery slope".

Carter Carter
Carter Carter

We're going to kill every one of you zogbots.

John Bell
John Bell

Never call the cops. Always carry so you can defend yourself.

Aiden Parker
Aiden Parker

ALL JEWS ARE GOOD PEOPLE
just evolved to act completely evil at all times

Christopher Bell
Christopher Bell

EVERYTHING SHOULD BE GOOD AND STUFF SO GIVE THE POLICE THE POWER TO ENTER YOUR HOME AND DICTATE HOW YOU RAISE YOUR FAMILY, YOU DON'T HAVE TO TRUST THEM, JUST SUBMIT
you're completely incoherent to the point of schizophrenia

Robert Sanders
Robert Sanders

c'mere
shoots dog when it runs towards him
????

Shouldn't animal control be dealing with this anyway?

Ethan Sanders
Ethan Sanders

Drop yer mom off while you're at it scumshoe.

Aiden Parker
Aiden Parker

Yeah! The dad should've shot the hysterical woman for trying to stop him from killing himself!

John Morris
John Morris

Zig Forums is one person
So, this board is drowning in shills. Banning them is not enough. It is time to start hunting them down and actually shooting them.

Jose Bailey
Jose Bailey

Actually, the dog did nothing wrong, faggot.

Sebastian Martinez
Sebastian Martinez

Get raped by a pack of niggers faggot. Cops wear boots you could shit kick the fuck out of any dog let alone one that size. Dog did a simple defense of the girl. Not only that they're fully jacked wearing all that gear. Ask any military bro if they fear a fucking rabid dog in Iraq.

So sick of this right-wing cop worship. These shitbags have done nothing but defend the state, not protect your rights. Just look at the elections for proof. Going to have to explain to me why cops should be defended at this point.

Parker Wilson
Parker Wilson

PUT YOUR HANDS ON YOUR HEAD
CRAWL TOWARDS ME
KEEP YOUR HANDS ON YOUR HEAD
STOP MOVING
GET DOWN
CRAWL
STOP MOVING YOUR HANDS
<BANG BANG BANG BANG

Attached: We-have-to-teach-the-children.webm (470.46 KB, 538x720)

Xavier Parker
Xavier Parker

With all the internet at your fingertips, and all the people talking of it, you still haven't taken 10 minutes to read a summary?

Brandon Campbell
Brandon Campbell

so you are a white 33yr old retard … mate , you are on the internet

1) there are people alot smarter than you dont waste their time
2) lean to search shit and be thankful of information given, dont think little facts about your life mean shit

Connor Bailey
Connor Bailey

Attached: temp.png (255.62 KB, 618x417)

Nolan Morales
Nolan Morales

At 1:01, his gun comes into view. His gun was pointed at the feet of the girl. Next frame he shoots and her head is forced back by the bullet fragments.
The cop shot at the girl. If you read the article, you would know that the cops did not secure the dog. From their statement, it was being choked by the father when they arrived. The cops let the dog run away afterwards.

Adam Mitchell
Adam Mitchell

dat 2nd video

top kek

Cooper Hernandez
Cooper Hernandez

It’s a fucking dog , grab both front legs and pull apart for instant kill… why are Americans such pussies , fucking faggot cunts . If I ever hear an annoying sepo cunt accent in my ear shot I’m going to bash the cunt. Harden up you fat sepo pussy cunts

Christian Russell
Christian Russell

Nigger confirmed. They are irrationally afraid of dogs.

Blake Morales
Blake Morales

This, if the mother called the cops, and she didn't think to lock the dog up in advance, then she's a fucking retard, and the kids are no doubt retarded as well
The man was probably going to commit suicide to get out of that relationship

Jordan Bailey
Jordan Bailey

Is it possible to call different people to help him without cops coming in and kill them?

Nicholas Perry
Nicholas Perry

all this anarchistic trash talking about having a police force
fuck da police
i hate the government yet I won't start my resistance and chimpout over it

If you anons truly hate the government and the police, you need to grow a pair and actually reject it. You don't start with the police, you start with yourself. You have to first renounce the office and refuse to recognize the head of state. Then you must reject the justice system and decide not to benefit from it. Furthermore, you need to stop sucking the govt teet because you can't bite the hand that feeds you. For every comment about taking it to the police, you need to realize it is an offense to most people around you. Your borderline anarchism won't fix these problems in the first place. When you have your mini-revolution be prepared for hell.

cops
They do uphold justice and you utopian animals can't hope for the best justice system all the time. The moment you faggots reject the government and become violent, you deserve to be shot, to be doused in flames, to be robbed, to be raped, to be slandered; all because the rejection of peace will result in your own justice which allows the best and the worst.

revolution and anarchy
Blood will bring more blood. It is ancient wisdom of the classical world. As soon as blood spills, the blood will rain from above and justice will reign. The laws will return, but the blood will multiply and bring deadly consequences for all.

anarchists
Deserve the worst for being so utopian and liberal.

Lincoln Cruz
Lincoln Cruz

So how's all that muslim cock taste?

Samuel Campbell
Samuel Campbell

Fuck off trumpnigger, you’re defending a zogbot nigger.
hurr if you hate the anti-white ziostate you’re an anarkiddie
This is why we’ve been telling you boomer faggots to fuck off since 2016.

Zig Forums has always known that police are never your friends. this doesn’t mean that we oppose the concept of a strong police force, but rather acknowledge that the police serve the zionist government and are infested will all kinds of nonwhites and other undesirables.

John Lopez
John Lopez

Haven't read any of the posts, just stopping by to say fuck the police, they betray the people for a paycheck. Magapede bootlickers get the rope too.

Adam Myers
Adam Myers

ZOGbot cops are heroes because out of 100 home invasion shootings by cops of innocent civilians a small handful are rude nigs
That makes the majority of whites being slaughtered our heroic ZOGcops worth it
They should expand all the training of secret fashy based ZOGcops to our greatest ally isreal
Remember shooting dozens of law abiding white homeowners and their pets and kids is worth it to celebrate the odd nog getting shot too, a sacrifice all us fellow fashy goyim in isreal are willing to make

Anthony Nguyen
Anthony Nguyen

are anons still defending this stupid fucking nigger with a gun?

Cooper Gutierrez
Cooper Gutierrez

Americans such pussies
2/10 bait

Brayden Gray
Brayden Gray

so you are a white

whites are pussies.

BASED BLACK GUYS MAGA !!!1

Eli Lopez
Eli Lopez

Man, you kikes sure are a kike'n pretty hard once Zig Forums catches a nigger nigger'n

Bentley Carter
Bentley Carter

Americans are white
10/10 b8 m8

Samuel Walker
Samuel Walker

<tho
nigger

Christian Jones
Christian Jones

lol eat shit kike

Jaxon Cook
Jaxon Cook

trump
boomer
zogbot

I'm neither of these things.

you're defending a zogbot nigger
I'm speaking on behalf of laws and justice. I never said justice and laws will make everybody happy. It's up to those who take arms to risk everything. Your sentiments about the police have good reasoning behind them because they are an instrument, but you need to realize that they're simply upholding justice and authority comes wherever it will. Just because you hate -this- authority doesn't mean you abandon all authority to begin with. Anyone who isn't violently resisting the government right now is likewise sitting here and enduring they'll see another day. Anyone who isn't taking that final step to rejection is defending the system as much as I am – and I don't see you going around shooting cops, trying to co-opt the government, or rebelling.

anarkiddie
There are anarchist elements hiding here. Go ahead and deny it, but it's in this cauldron. You can't start with respect to law and justice with such anarchist sentiments. You can't go "oink oink, porky!" and return to respecting laws so easily. It's rather contradictory.

This is why we've been telling you boomer faggots to fuck off since 2016
Namecalling isn't going to separate you from what I've told you. Blood will bring blood. Justice will return. Anyone who has a solid understanding about authority, government, and law enforcement should know better.

Parker Allen
Parker Allen

that's kinda fucked up that they just shoot dogs on sight. they could at least use a stungun or something.

Gabriel Garcia
Gabriel Garcia

No we do not.

Fuck police
Fuck niggers
Fuck kikes

Fuckings pigs are absolute trash. I have less respect for police than I do niggers, as niggers operate on instinct. Cops are sellout, try hard faggots with a monopoly on force that will arrest for anything. Fuck the police.

Easton Long
Easton Long

law
Amerizog law is not law one should respect. One should only respect legal institutions that uphold natural law and protect the volk, which America’s Zionist Occupied Government has failed to do
justice
Again, there is no justice to be found in American Law. American society is rotten to the core and no aspect of it should be upheld or respected
authority
Once again, Amerizog authority is Jewish authority. You are telling me to submit to and respect a Jewish system that wants to see me dead, my women raped, and my children sold into slavery. Fuck off back to reddit

implying I haven’t rejected the system in its entirety
<implying I’m not posting from this from a European country that has a system worth at least somewhat respecting

You can't start with respect to law and justice with such anarchist sentiments. You can't go "oink oink, porky!" and return to respecting laws so easily.
I can reject Jewish authority and those who uphold it in their entirety and simultaneously promote the idea of a pro-white authority. This is autistic black and white thinking, it isn’t about “porky” it’s about niggers shooting little white girls because America is a nigger infested shithole that hires low IQ, nonwhite police. Any system that enables fucking apes with guns is not a system that should be respected

anarchist memes
Maybe you Americans deserve anarchy. Talking with you fucking subhuman fucks on this board makes me think you do. All you do is shill for zionist ill-gotten authority.

I’m not a reddit boomer cuck
Could have fooled me.

Owen Butler
Owen Butler

You can't start with respect to law and justice with such anarchist sentiments. You can't go "oink oink, porky!" and return to respecting laws so easily. It's rather contradictory.
Should USSR law be respected? Should international "Law" be respected?
Fuck your chink-tier legalistic sophisms. I'll start respecting the law when it starts safeguarding the interests of the people it's enforced on.

Tyler Nguyen
Tyler Nguyen

I get the cop is a nigger and this was a shitty execution of a cop, but why we do have to abandon all understanding of law enforcement, justice, and laws because of this? Don't lose all your sense and understanding because law is purely executed. Before you understand what authority is bad, we must understand that there is no perfect system. Even if we had it our way, the authority we benefit from still leaves us to many consequences. I'm not condoning this shit. I'm telling everyone to suck up to reality. Understand the consequences of these things. There are no escapes from consequences.

All authority in this mortal world is flawed, but anarchy won't save us from such a thing. Anarchy is a liberal wet dream. Many anons here still value the Constitution and the laws of this nation before they take it on on cops. What about cops who value these laws? Fuck, just because the government is fucked doesn't mean all the laws and cops have to go to Hell. I get the government is ZOG, but there are things worth saving from the government and things still preserved.

Be careful. Your actions have consequences and don't sperg out on me for telling you what simply is. Blood will bring more blood. I know you want to hang niggers and desire a race war, but I'm telling you to be smart. Be smart and don't disregard the foundations of civilization on your way out.

Jordan King
Jordan King

There is a perfect system, National Socialism.
muh constitution
Written by freemasons, throw the whole fucking thing out. Enlightenment era garbage to the core.
muh blood
<implying this isn’t an inevitability
Does this little girls blood not count to you? Fuck you, subhuman American dog.

Landon Anderson
Landon Anderson

By the way, the foundations of your American “civilization” are free masonry, slavery, and christcuckery. Nothing worth preserving.
Cuckservatives like you are garbage.

Jonathan Ramirez
Jonathan Ramirez

what about cops that value these laws
<what about cops that value an inherently destructive jewish system
Ebin. Let’s play though, even if the system wasn’t trash to begin with - any decent person that valued it would be able to see that the current system does nothing to uphold the values on which it was founded and would not join a faction that’s sole purpose is to defend the current status quo.

Brody Thompson
Brody Thompson

Authority is authority. Justice is justice. The laws are the laws. As much as I hate the system, I still recognize and value peace as far as it benefits me, but I scorn everyday how we cannot resolve these problems. I ideally want us to swap governments, but I don't think it can work with horde of people and a revolution from the bottom up. We depend on the circumstances and every opportunity that presents itself; for everyone who disregards members of the military – for example – they are denying the possibility of a military coup which is far more likely than a bottom-up DOTR shit happening without the government effectively losing power. Like I said, it relates to the circumstances. There's nothing a senseless, violent uprising is going to do unless the world calls for it and the opportunity presents itself.

law, justice, authority
There are a few aspects of justice. You still benefit from the system despite how fucked up it is. You're on the right path to rejecting it, but you realize it is a wasted effort to attack.

Ethan Rogers
Ethan Rogers

I do not benefit from the American system. My country has a system that protects its volk - yours does not. I’ve been to America, it’s a fucking desolate abomination of a country. No white man benefits from the system.

I value my ability to jack off to tranny porn while eating hamburgers more than I value my race: the post
How American of you, a true patriot. Someone clap for this man.

Robert Bennett
Robert Bennett

chink–tier legalistic sophisms
I'm telling you how it is. It's actually Western. I said it was ancient, classical knowledge – the ancient Greeks knew better.

Should the USSR law be respected
As far as we are able, I suppose not. But anyone who benefits from the laws and authority should be careful.

There is a perfect system, National Socialism
Okay.

Yeah, I get it, but crap like this happens pretty often and people still carry on.

Thomas Wood
Thomas Wood

military coup
<Israel’s army which is also full of niggers and muds will rise up against Israel’s vassal state which pays their glorified welfare checks
Fucking ebin m8. Reminder that your zogbots got wrecked by a bunch of hash smoking Vietnamese farmers that fought with shovels and broken soviet rifles.

Josiah Thompson
Josiah Thompson

Well, you want a popularistic uprising, but how many people are non-white? You act like there aren't any drawbacks.

Jeremiah Murphy
Jeremiah Murphy

What benefits do you have from the gubmint? The only benefit whites have in the USA is the ability to watch tranny porn, jerk off, eat garbage food, and smoke mid-grade pot.
Yep, totally worth the price of living in a Zionist police state.

Christopher Reed
Christopher Reed

I don’t want shit, I just want to tell the truth about your shithole of a country.
There will be no populist uprising, the best you can hope for is the institutions being unable to sustain themselves and total collapse - hopefully sparked by a natural disaster like yellowstone.

Best case scenario for America is getting buried under volcanic ash so that the civilized world can study where it all went wrong after the volcanic winter ends.

Justin Cruz
Justin Cruz

What country are you from?

That's what people do anyways. You look at the government, but you don't think twice about those people. They smoke pot. They watch tranny porn. They eat garbage food. It's definitely media-backed and the ZOG hasn't helped much. As for the Constitution, Americans still benefit from its power over the law to certain degrees despite all this shit.

Jason Collins
Jason Collins

Then what's this fuss about? This applies to all countries. Authorities come whether the government is ZOG or not ZOG. Laws exist regardless. Peace is as welcome as war will be welcomed. You're right that things come and go.

Nathaniel Cook
Nathaniel Cook

These are valid points about ZOG. My main point is don't lose sight of your virtues. Don't shit on soldiers for being soldiers. Don't shit on cops for being cops. Don't you value and honor things such as laws, valor, and strength? Don't lose sight of this strength. The main struggle for most people is finding a way to maintain this strength while taking care of ZOG. Avoid dropping these strengths for a weak attempt at making a point about ZOG because it makes you look like vermin.

Joshua Barnes
Joshua Barnes

fucking dumbshit with no forethought
That video is disgusting, classic police! Calls the dogs over THEN shoots at them.
Shouldn't animal control be dealing with this anyway?
THESE

Thomas Hughes
Thomas Hughes

Laws that aren’t from ZOGs are good and should be respected whereas ZOG laws should be abolished
muh constitution
Doesn’t matter much when the cops just shoot your daughter in the face, does it?
You think that nigger even knows what the constitution is?

Dylan Jackson
Dylan Jackson

I shit on them for being zogbots. They lost the title of “soldier” and “law enforcement” the minute that signed up to protect a Zionist state.

John Hill
John Hill

How retarded are you?

Even Hitler didn't round every men who serve under the Weimar police and army and kill them.

To have the military's backing is the key for every revolution.

Julian Russell
Julian Russell

I never said it was perfect. Yeah, law enforcement probably fucks up, especially when niggers are in the police force. This incident is no reason to abandon the Constitution as far as I'm concerned, or police forces as a concept. The Constitution is what the justice system should rely on when it comes to discerning, seeing as how it is the authority on the matter.

Whenever you complain about ZOG, you should direct it at the executive office and everything around the Constitution, but no reason to disregard the foundation of the country.

William Ortiz
William Ortiz

These posters were brought to you in association with the FBI

Joseph Johnson
Joseph Johnson

Weimar was nothing next to American, and who said anything about “lol kill cops man”
Fucking retarded, I don’t want to kill everyone I disrespect.

Nathaniel Nguyen
Nathaniel Nguyen

The founding is what allowed it to become ZOG. The founding fathers were all free masons and free masonry is a sect of Jewry.

James Torres
James Torres

Weimar was peak degeneracy, while America is a big ass place, nigger.
So FBI does not want you to kill cops?

Alexander King
Alexander King

That's up to debate considering some of the freemason were anti-semites.

David Long
David Long

America is peak degeneracy times 10. Big old shithole full of mutts. LOL.

Ryan Flores
Ryan Flores

implying these implications
Just because Pike said some bad things about Jews because they don’t openly worship Lucifer doesn’t mean that masons and jews aren’t the exact same people

Anthony Jackson
Anthony Jackson

America is a big ass place, you have LA, but you also have a midwestern town that is as white as you can get.
Pike is one fucking dude, and the freemason is a big ass organization with plenty of dissidents.

Jack Cooper
Jack Cooper

So FBI does not want you to kill cops?
Clearly not, or is this a new tactic here trying to pretend that the FBI want you to kill their cops?

Aiden Jackson
Aiden Jackson

FBI actually wants you to kill cops because they know you wouldn't be able to achieve anything but jail time for killing a bunch of cops.

Cops are underling and low level targets at best.

Grayson Collins
Grayson Collins

unironically shilling for masons
That’s like saying based nationalist Jews. Fuck off
Midwest is white
Yeah but they have no power, 100% of the power and authority in the US is jewish

Luke Howard
Luke Howard

FBI actually wants you to kill cops
We have plumbed to new depths of retardation on Zig Forums
Which is astonishing considering MAGApedo spastics and isreali jews have been flooding this board over the last 48hrs here

Now it's filled with FBI-kikes, defending the ZOGcops murdering people in their homes and now for some reason insisting the FBI secretly wants all police killed by the public…

Attached: C9zDRzGXUAUQaIR[1].jpg (73.75 KB, 716x598)

Brody Adams
Brody Adams

That’s like saying based nationalist Jews. Fuck off
I didn't say that, I'm simply saying the masons are a big ass organization with no hivemind.
Yeah but they have no power, 100% of the power and authority in the US is jewish
Doesn't mean they aren't white and live healthy traditional lives, thus aren't in peak degeneracy.

Michael Rogers
Michael Rogers

How new are you?

You realize the FBI actually infiltrated nationalist organization and advocate them to go kill cops so they can be killed and jailed after that right?

Jonathan Nguyen
Jonathan Nguyen

How new are you?
while advocating for cops to freely enter your homes, blind your kids and kill your pets
Hello fellow fashy FBI-anons

Brayden Kelly
Brayden Kelly

And where did I say that, Chaim?

Michael Ortiz
Michael Ortiz

How many policeman have been shot since this newly invented directive of agitating nationalists to kill police?
Probably about the same number of ISIS victims being jewish

Bentley Barnes
Bentley Barnes

Oy vey, we must support our ZOGbot cops
Only a jew wouldn't back our based isreali trained ZOGbot cops blinding your kids and killing your pets
Fuck your ZOGbot cops

Jonathan Torres
Jonathan Torres

Oh so agitation to kill cop is a new thing? Really? It has been going on since at least the 50s.

Ian Allen
Ian Allen

Justin Jackson
Justin Jackson

Shows some police were killed
somehow tries to infer that the evidence of policemen being killed, means the FBI instigated these murders of cops
And where did I defend ZOGcops, only a jew would not approve of ZOGbot cops?
Why are you defending ZOGbots along with all the other Baked Alaska-likes on here then?

Attached: 1506599903789[1].png (1.55 MB, 1396x793)

Julian Walker
Julian Walker

somehow tries to infer that the evidence of policemen being killed, means the FBI instigated these murders of cops
You ask the deathrate of policemen, I simply show you.

Jaxon Gutierrez
Jaxon Gutierrez

And where did I say that

Luke White
Luke White

You ask the deathrate of policemen, I simply show you.

Daniel Young
Daniel Young

from the same website. Retarded ZOGbots more likely to die from shitty driving and heart attacks than actual violence.

Attached: ZOGbotskillthemselves.png (41.42 KB, 698x662)

William Gutierrez
William Gutierrez

As if they would teach critical thinking, statistics and the philosophy of science to ZOGbots. Police lurkers better smarten up that the government lies for a living. If they told the truth nobody would accept usury and the ever growing tax and corruption bonanzas.

Cooper Turner
Cooper Turner

Why aren't cops ever trained to deal with dogs, anyway? They're going to come into contact with them as much as niggers. Dogs will usually respond well to attempts to pacify a situation, unlike niggers.

Attached: 1299743804016.jpg (98.63 KB, 500x348)

Asher White
Asher White

Police die with the jews.

Caleb Gray
Caleb Gray

If they don't use up their bullets, paid leave (for nigger shootings), and lawsuit money then they won't receive as much funding next year. It's important that this practice of culling niggers or getting 10 cops out to the sight of an animal shooting, so that the police departments keep their funding and pensions.

Jace Fisher
Jace Fisher

what do you mean , he delt with that dog like a champ

Robert Gonzalez
Robert Gonzalez

Smelly puppy lovers BTFO BY BASED COP. AGAIN.

Adrian Williams
Adrian Williams

Be armed
Don't comply with cops requests
Get shot
Its so funny that puppy lovers believe their pets should be more privileged than people.

Carson Rodriguez
Carson Rodriguez

Read the thread moron.

Camden Wilson
Camden Wilson

bull terriers aren't white

Aaron Roberts
Aaron Roberts

^d&c jew

Leo Roberts
Leo Roberts

samefagging

Christian Adams
Christian Adams

This is why you put these fuckers in shallow graves.

Oliver Rodriguez
Oliver Rodriguez

This was never a problem before the niggers got out of their pen. Back in the day, cops could use their fucking heads because they knew what to expect from their actual fellow white people.

When the brown tide rose, the police had to build a military occupation force to keep up with it. They also had to refine tactics more appropriate to a Third World counterinsurgency, because that's what they had in front of them every day. Combine that with all the drugs Moshe has been sneaking in, and you inevitably have a generation of beefed-up steroid cases roaming the streets with automatic murder switches in their heads.

Worse, thanks to the Jews' equality lawsuits, old cops aren't even allowed to teach the young ones that niggers are feral. Instead, they have to pretend there's an exactly equal chance that this white family's dog was bred for fighting as it would have been in a nog's house.

Reminder that Freedom is Slavery, War is Peace, and Diversity is Strength.

Attached: Barney-Fife-and-Andy-Griffith.jpg (44.14 KB, 460x307)

Caleb Rodriguez
Caleb Rodriguez

I have a weimaraner who would chase and kill a cat like that. In the course of her life she's caught and killed squirrels, ducks, rabbits, snakes, opossums, armadillos, fawns(!) and probably other animals I never saw.

I'd never let a woman walk my dog exactly because when this dog's prey drive is triggered she's not easy to turn off. Stopping the dog is not just a matter of physical strength to keep her from pulling away it's also the command presence to make her listen to instructions against her instincts.

Attached: weimaraner.jpg (218.88 KB, 620x403)

Cooper Hall
Cooper Hall

Sick and the second one is fake as fuck.

Cameron Richardson
Cameron Richardson

WTF!!!! I love bullets now

Andrew James
Andrew James

8^) Your post is the kike post.

Ian Myers
Ian Myers

So…

… like, do you know how fucking deadly the highways are?

God damn, the absolute state.

Alexander Baker
Alexander Baker

This isn't going to be popular but
THIS IS A FREEMASONIC HOAX SHOOTING
why?
Keep the pressure on between blacks and Whites.
This is one of the kikes' favorite games, it is known as "let's you and him fight."
While Whites are hating blacks, and blacks are hating Whites, no one is paying attention to the jew/satanic freemason.
There are so many clues hinting at this being a fake, but an audience stultified by exposure to "reality TV" is incapable of distinguishing between reality and fiction.

Camden Clark
Camden Clark

< ID: 000000
/gaschamber/index.html

The absolute nigger of you.

Chase Edwards
Chase Edwards

Some "problems" which should immediately raise your red flags.
the recording volume is all fucked up, the voice of the "mother" and the "father" drown out the voice of the cop's own recording!
the father: "my daughter", "oh god, my daughter", "my baby"
Um, no. A father witnessing his child dying from a gunshot to the fucking EYEBALL is not going to be screaming "my daughter", he's going to be screaming "<NAME>"
This "my daughter" bullshit, along with the screaming is pure hollywood and very reminiscent of the voice-over recordings from 911 "eye witnesses".
Potatocam's Law of Hoax Video Quality, is also in play here. The camera is HD but the quality is severely degraded for unexplained reasons.
Notwithstanding, enhancement of the girl's face shows no injury to the eye.
cop picks her up, moves her 10 feet, plonks her back down.
Why? So that he could get blood on his uniform? So that he could be sued for moving a casualty unnecessarily? When do cops ever move gunshot victims? They don't, they wait for EMS.
The whole thing stinks and who is better placed to stage this kind of hoax than the freemason's operations branch itself (the cops.)

Elijah Gonzalez
Elijah Gonzalez

And there we have it.
Panicked damage control by a stinking freemasonic satanist.
Why the fuck would anyone post here NOT using Tor? So that people like you can get our IP addresses? Fuck off kike.
Rebut the points raised or don't bother posting.

Gabriel Hernandez
Gabriel Hernandez

Why would the jews that run this place want them to be anything but heavily armed thugs?

Zachary Gomez
Zachary Gomez

There's more to the video, but this is the relevant portion.

Attached: OppressionOfWhites.mp4 (10.9 MB, 894x660)

Sebastian Rogers
Sebastian Rogers

So, this is a kike, literally Mossad. He is attempting to hide how they are genociding us white people:

Owen Lee
Owen Lee

Watch it, boomers. See what your police force is. See what your FBI is. See who the oppressor is, the hands and the eyes of the kike money lenders, and the billionaires who sleep with the kike money lenders.

Ayden Turner
Ayden Turner

wife called the cops

That right there's your problem. The only one capable of controlling the situation was trying to kill himself and in his absence the only other one that could make an attempt was the dog.

If you're expecting a woman, a 13 year old girl, or a nigger zogbot cop to be able to make good decisions ever, let alone in a high stress situation, you're dumber than the nig is. Trust the dog way fucking more.

Andrew Brooks
Andrew Brooks

got to pay them taxes though, without ZOGbots who else will shoot peoples dogs and daughters?

Chase Ortiz
Chase Ortiz

trying to stop him from killing himself
by asking for a zionist occupied government sponsored, poorly trained, armed negro to enter her house

Yes, he should have, and no, I'm not being even a hint ironic here. Jesus christ.

Thomas Gutierrez
Thomas Gutierrez

Who should have what?

Anthony James
Anthony James

papa suicide should've shot his ZOG snitch wife

Justin Myers
Justin Myers

A little digging into the persons involved always turns up the same shower of shit.
Danielle Maples recounts the night a Wichita police officer fired two shots at her family dog close to her four children, wounding her 9-year-old daughter.
archive.fo/sZaeE
YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT'S A WOMAN?
Here's the obviously fake organization "she" works for.
wichitastudenthousing.com
archive.fo/PokZ0
The site is just a shell, scraped property vacancies give the illusion of activity but the blog reveals that the site is tumbleweed.
The charade is backed up with a Youtube channel containing a single clumsily voiced-over video.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZO5Xd5wg0bE
The closer you look at events like this and the people named in the script, the more they evanesce and lose solidity.
Show us a single photo of the "daughter's" injury.
You can't. Because it doesn't exist.

Jordan Baker
Jordan Baker

Who should have what?

Nathaniel Barnes
Nathaniel Barnes

dupe, ignore.

It is not common for women to be strong of heart, and fiercely pro-family. After all, it is for convenience, not health or money, that most abortions take place.

Once upon a time, women were actually women. They were ferocious in their defense of the home. Now, they can't even cook!

Adam Davis
Adam Davis

8^) Tell me again, how it's actually the zionists who are trying to trick white people into finding out that the kike government is genociding white people. Do again, tell me your tale of old, you wicked snake, tell me the story of the man named Jesus Christ, whom you revealed cast out demons "by beelzebub" himself, the "prince of demons". Yes, let us listen to your kind.

/gaschamber/index.html

Mason Price
Mason Price

just stopped by to see if Zig Forums is still infested with nigger lovers

Attached: floydlynching.jpg (148.69 KB, 394x564)

Christopher Bailey
Christopher Bailey

funny how you think niggers are people

Adrian Gomez
Adrian Gomez

< white people can't get along with blacks
jej

In the South we, the true whites, not you, the kikes, did perfectly well with blacks. We got along famously. We even had an entirely black orchestra of freed blacks, did you know this? There are no all black city orchestras anymore, of course, because the kikes rule the North. Did you know that, presently, there are no all-black real orchestras, even to this day?

So, without you kikes we get along famously with the blacks.

But with your meddling, who could have peace?

Adrian Rogers
Adrian Rogers

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Jaxson Davis
Jaxson Davis

Your fallacy is: ridicule

Ryan Phillips
Ryan Phillips

you're fallacy is loving niggers

Attached: WWlynching.jpg (14.47 KB, 354x404)

Mason Murphy
Mason Murphy

And, by the way, this is a global thing. There isn't a single all-black orchestra in the whole world now. Sphinx, for example, is all-black… and ((("latino"))).

Christian Nelson
Christian Nelson

Attached: The-lynching-of-Thomas-Shipp-and-Abram-Smith,-Marion,-Indiana,-1930.jpg (400.73 KB, 1600x1285)

Aiden Watson
Aiden Watson

I have facts. You just work for the Russian government.

Julian Kelly
Julian Kelly

keep talking to yourself nigger lover

Attached: 73f32a35d811edc22fb77a726650175d.jpg (100.24 KB, 768x1018)

Jaxson Morales
Jaxson Morales

Anyhow, ignoring the shit-stirring trolls, let us consider the topic as refined persons. Who has yet to watch the video? Here it is, watch it first:

Xavier Murphy
Xavier Murphy

How could I possibly object to the execution of criminals? And how should I find your insults, you, not even an existing person, without even the least concept for any intellectual debate, an insult indeed?

Rather, I see someone hoping to destroy what is precisely white: discourse.

Logan Young
Logan Young

And your name is the kike, for you are anti-wisdom. This is your name, and I show this by reasoning. Yet there is no you, and there is no claim - you have no words or even existence, for, but upon the white ways of reasoning do words rest, and all else is invisible and non-existent.

Blake Davis
Blake Davis

shut up nigger lover, you're shotgun argumentation and kike-ish wording hold no water here.

Can't even reply to posts properly, proof sucking niggers dicks rots the brain.

Attached: 5lqkmhle4vw01.jpg (86.48 KB, 430x550)

Christopher Peterson
Christopher Peterson

lol holy shit I missed this one. you fucksticks really do follow some sort of a script.

Attached: image-70.jpeg (69.44 KB, 530x381)

Hudson Foster
Hudson Foster

brb, going to the doctor to check.

OK, back, doctor says I have no butt hurt. I guess you'll need a bigger dick, kike.

As I stated plainly, the historical record is the possession of me, of white people, indeed, it is to state that the whites got along famously, and without the difficulty of lawlessness, murder, rape, theft, under the wise and fatherly hand of the whites of the South.

However, the kikes of the North created such an enormous mess, and this is attested as well by the historic record. Today, we see the result of kike trouble-making.

Yet peace is ours, and trait of the white man.

Were you white, you would not insult, but you are not white.

And how can we be certain you are not white, and that you are anti-white? Is it not certain that you have derailed a thread, so critical, so valuable, to promoting the safety and security of my people, the whites? But you take to causing much trouble, and assuring no value here of this exceptionally vital moment, this moment which we must seize upon, with STRATEGIC MESSAGING that shall gain us security for whites.

Indeed, we can say that you were just as well the one that shot the little white girl.

You kikes are sick.

Nolan Long
Nolan Long

You're the one that's gonna be swinging, kike. You're the one that's gonna be swinging. Try all you please, but you've the genetic disease of the thief, the rapist, the cannibal.

Dylan Carter
Dylan Carter

Besides, without police we would be a Brazil or Mexican tier shithole.
AHAHHAHAHHAHAHA
race-denying boomer cuck detected

Liam Phillips
Liam Phillips

is she ok? like is she alive and not dead/in a coma?

Attached: 1529783202178.png (54.76 KB, 281x355)

Lucas Young
Lucas Young

The dog and the kid are OK.

Ryder Miller
Ryder Miller

Daily reminder the Constitution doesn't mention police, not even once.

Matthew Mitchell
Matthew Mitchell

the constitution is a work of interpertation , not THE LAW … you have to argue that police are unconstitutional … basically the constitution is a guide to the treasure , not the treasure itself

stop being an young idiot or just stop posting your simple shit

Daniel Young
Daniel Young

Sure. It just fucking slipped their minds. But they had time to discuss quartering (forcing people to house soldiers).

/gaschamber/index.html
for you, CIAnon

Carter Scott
Carter Scott

Has eveyone already forgot how the cops are involved in pedogate?
they help pedos and cover for people in high places raping kids

They also help orchestrait the false flags and bullshit school shootings

Jackson Sanchez
Jackson Sanchez

the constitution is a work of interpertation
Holy hell, kill yourself.

Thomas Robinson
Thomas Robinson

Can you really be accused of "being involved" when you're just a mindless drone following the orders brainwashed into your head? Not to say they are blameless, but I think breaking their conditioning would make a lot of them turn against their (((masters))) in a heartbeat when SHTF.

Benjamin Myers
Benjamin Myers

But with your meddling, who could have peace?
The jews rely on stoking tensions between Blacks and Whites.
let's you and him fight.
Indoctrinating Black men and women from the cradle onwards, they are taught that they can never succeed, that the White man is keeping them down, that they must rebel, attack, destroy, ruin their own communities and demand restitution for slavery.
The difference between a Black man who has grown up exposed to jewish media and left-wing teachers, and an African negro who grew up around his own people, consumed his own media, received tuition from teachers of his own race, the difference could not be more stark.
The African negro is happy, industrious, proud and - until the jew has had a chance to get to work on him - completely devoid of the sense of inferiority which plagues negroes raised in Western countries. He may be a doctor, an architect, a chemist, or an engineer, for the jew has not taught this African that such professions are beyond his ken.
inb4 IQ
IQ follows a bell curve, and there are plenty of Black Africans with sufficient IQ to take up the professions listed. Most lack the intelligence, but exactly the same is true of Whites. Most Whites will never be doctors or engineers, no matter how hard they study, no matter how conscientious and accommodating of their wishes their parents might be, no matter how excellent their teachers - the raw ability is simply absent, so this is not some problem specifically afflicting Blacks.
tl;dr leftist social engineering causes the failure of Western-raised Blacks.
The shower of posts showing hanged negroes, injured negroes, tortured negroes, murdered negroes, is merely the jew working at what he does best - creating animosity and hatred between his enemies, in order that they deplete their energy harmlessly (for him), while he keeps a low profile - until the time is right for him to strike without fear of retaliation. To strike down his enemies worn out through conflict he kindled, stoked and tended to a blaze.
The never-ending stories about police abuse of Blacks, of discrimination against Blacks, of nasty messages scrawled on fast food receipts by spotty White clerks, of young White girls raped and murdered by savage Black animals, of Black fast food clerks spitting in the food of White customers, of rap musicians extolling the rape and murder of Whites:
ALL THE WORK OF THE JEW
Every jew understands, that if the goyim of all races united in common struggle against their common enemy, that overnight the jewish race would be razed from the earth.
With the jew gone, all of our few remaining problems could be rectified amicably, peaceably and in perpetuity.
Mindless hatred is the native language of the jew and it is shouted loud in their posts.

Jeremiah Gutierrez
Jeremiah Gutierrez

They compartmentalize the diffrent group's involved with sexual crimes with child exploitation been its own. The people in those departments are involved or they get threatened with their job and family and moved department from the higher ups.

Aaron Rodriguez
Aaron Rodriguez

Zog pig Anons would rather defend their pet zog nigger instead of condemning him for gravely injuring a little white girl.

Says everything really.
good luck Ameribros.

Attached: 1414922411343.png (27.82 KB, 254x255)

Justin Diaz
Justin Diaz

bump

Josiah Kelly
Josiah Kelly

Nooooo not the dog god DAMN that nigger

Robert Hughes
Robert Hughes

Attached: THIS.png (66.99 KB, 336x282)

Charles Davis
Charles Davis

2nd video is fake retard, how have you not seen it?

Asher Richardson
Asher Richardson

Never defend niggers in any case whatsoever unless you plan to use them.

Nolan Thompson
Nolan Thompson

tl;dr

Julian Cook
Julian Cook

so many people siding with authority just for the sake of authority like weak cucks

Fucking pathetic. What happened to this place? I was only gone for like two months.

Cooper Collins
Cooper Collins

Revolution against ZOG. LEOs better wisen up or get out of the way.

Attached: 15360872571c1dbda67f62bd23d047ef3cfe60558c27206fc6957089bbeebeaa.png (244.46 KB, 1035x1300)
Attached: 73bdd12e6074d5634732334e97c2df5dca549dc5c51173200f2a20da36bae812.png (78.06 KB, 677x907)

Jonathan Perez
Jonathan Perez

white trash and their white trash animals. should have shot all of them and done the welfare system a favor.

Dominic Torres
Dominic Torres

OK, we'll send them to your place next.

Eli Morris
Eli Morris

Attached: gordon.jpg (25.58 KB, 615x409)

Charles Watson
Charles Watson

Attached: a4f67be304b1e708d72bf06043e848ddf9f3b659736d104955cac976fe6b495b.gif (2.8 MB, 280x250)

Blake Wilson
Blake Wilson

Dogs are only as good as their masters, and their training/discipline.

Exactly, you can reliably train Dogs and they have loyalty. Unlike niggers.

Low class scum.

Bourgeois cunt.

Landon Carter
Landon Carter

Bump. It fucking matters that pigs enter our homes and riddle our children with bullets.

Kayden Cox
Kayden Cox

I have visited many a nursing home. Having children may do you no good at all. I know a woman who is essentially abandoned by nearly a dozen of her kids.

8^) Do you suppose your millennial filth will care for you, you stupid kike? You'll rot in your own piss.

Caleb Nelson
Caleb Nelson

The American South lacked the problem of black unemployment, rape, violence, theft.

You know nothing of how to manage a society, because you're a CIA shill, and they don't teach any skills at all except fapping at Langley.

Luke Price
Luke Price

Because ZOGpigs and their handlers know exactly what they're doing.

Carter Barnes
Carter Barnes

wow you must be a shitskin for sucking this nigger cop's dick

Anthony Morales
Anthony Morales

Here's something shills do not infrequently, gather around and learn. His/her/its response shows an inability to grasp the actual position I took. Here's my statement:

And here's the shit-stirring response:

James Kelly
James Kelly

No. They don't. They are given carefully controlled messaging. It's like here, the kikes shape a message that sounds anti-kike. That message isn't used elsewhere. It's designed to cause the genuine anti-kike force of Trump to be neutered - they shall fail.

Always consider the audience along with the message. Always consider insults, causes, effects.

But remember also that kikes are simple things:
1. They love gold
2. And they love to defile all that is good worthy and holy - and this is why they killed 20 million Christians, at the hands of their kike religion, marxism-communism, at the helm of the famous kike stalin, who was the worst person in world history, matched by none, that kike being the worst living thing ever, killing by intentionally man-made famine, exile, and the kike invention, gulags.

Curse each kike.
Curse each kike's mother and father.
Curse yidsrael.
Curse yahweh.

Andrew James
Andrew James

this post is stirring trouble
not armed niggers
did you buy your Hillary 2020 hat yet or no?

Parker Wilson
Parker Wilson

Here's a very interesting post. Notice how it gaslights against my post, which was unambiguous to a human. Indeed, we are in strange times - afflicted are we, the whites, by the kikes, by the parasites, byh the kike institutions of the fbi, nsa, and cia… but woe be to their souls. They in anguish shall forever be tormented, along with their demigod, the damned hell whore yahweh.

Christopher Ortiz
Christopher Ortiz

watched it. The first 15 to 20 seconds I do not even notice a dog. It's a case of a nigger being scarred of a dog. Only this nigger had a gun when he reacted to it. I also noticed the dog was in front of a little girl and the ZOGnigger fired anyway.

Verdict: White family with a rare win in the Nigger Lottery.

Doggos > Zoggos

Attached: e04cfc04c07a1e0487f6b383d9fff84f6fcf8659573ec8b2b6e87a76326caf19.png (394.45 KB, 595x413)

Jace Price
Jace Price

Typical lazy cop using violence instead of his brain because he can.
Reminder that almost every time ANTIFA attacks conservatives, cops stand by and do nothing.
The pigs are the globalists enforcers and they care more about their pension than they do your rights, freedom or life.
Keep that in mind before leaping to the defense of muh based boys in blue.

Xavier Peterson
Xavier Peterson

unchecked trips
criminal smh

Gavin Hughes
Gavin Hughes

stay in the sweet spot
right now is a time when the Caucasian of European descent gets harangued by a LEO, receives stronk words from the LEO, is verbally brought to the wood shed and disciplined with words, followed by a citation; and ultimately nothing happens save for a few lost goybuxx
the LEO that is a Caucasian of European descent is still under a Jewspell, and it is up to us to awaken him.
Nigger and spic LEO's be damned. They have a tough road ahead, but it's a big planet. They can either fuck off, or walk the line because they care about their progeny. Their problem is not the white mans problem
tl;dr win them back. they still have a heart and a conscience; unlike their Jew overlords

Anthony Ross
Anthony Ross

For one that's total bullshit, dog maulings are usually extremely life threatening, it doesn't matter if the fucker hits an artery so much as area damage. They still more often than not hit the artery since they're predators and know where to bite at. If they get your hand they can shred it to the point where it will never heal and it needs to be amputated, fuck if they get you in the leg and maul your calve muscle you'll never walk right again. Not to mention the risk of diseases, you have no idea if a dog is rabid or not, getting rabies is no joke. It's not cheap, it's not pain free, and it's not without complications.

I don't think what happened in the video is right, but given the circumstances and what they're trained to do, it's understandable. He's entering an unfamiliar home, he doens't know how many people are there, and he's startled by a barking dog, that sets the gears turning and he acts on what he's trained to do. Not a good thing, he deserves to at least be fined for damages, but he didn't act without reason.

Attached: 4e26ee8c896e99865c954e55bffcda8b2e81c28d94f6841a18ed6d6a29d022b1.png (249.56 KB, 375x564)

Joseph Cruz
Joseph Cruz

Um. No. Cops are trained to mind their backstop.

Ayden Campbell
Ayden Campbell

without police we'd be brazil

No, nigger. Brazil has heavy gun control. We'd just handle shit ourselves.

Owen Clark
Owen Clark

Checked & heiled.

Samuel Gray
Samuel Gray

the word you're looking for is backdrop, and that's the reason I think he deserves legal recourse, that is the one fuck up in the video, not the dog. The video also doesn't give us a good indication of the angle, it would be difficult as a viewer to see what he saw. Aside from that the evidence suggests the girl wasn't even hit directly which says that he did consider his backdrop, but didn't consider trajectory.

I hate this whole bullshit of either it's fuck da police or they're all zogbots. It seems like no one considers that the police are people trained to go into fucked up situations and as such shit never goes as expected. Try watching some police footage, reading protocol, or talking to an officer. It's not clear cut. There are shit cops and there are zog cops, the FBI and ATF but the fucking street cops are just doing a job and some of them fuck up. Rather than lumping them together, use your head and consider the situation like a thinking adult.

Attached: 1438313682261.jpg (10.9 KB, 192x192)

Leo Lewis
Leo Lewis

jejjest

pig shoots white people
< oh, surely those who oppress the whites their cocks we must suck
t. kike

Josiah Reyes
Josiah Reyes

exactly the kind of mindless post I expected.

Christopher Hall
Christopher Hall

Cops aren’t people, they’re servants of the ziocuck state. Fuck off trumpnigger boomer cuck

Mason Ramirez
Mason Ramirez

The constitution is enlightenment era faggotry, the foundations of amerizog are trash and your whole country is trash.
Enjoy being a third world shithole where based nigpigs can shoot little white girls and get away with it

Bentley Stewart
Bentley Stewart

zero argument
just spew of insults

excellent post friend.

Attached: 1460430435975.jpg (182.01 KB, 250x297)

Jace Thomas
Jace Thomas

My argument is self-evident. Anyone who serves the Zionist state has unknowingly entered a faustian contract with YHVH and therefore has no soul, no conscience, and no consideration for the white mans struggle against zionism and modernity.

arguing self-evident facts with ziocucks
<he actually wants me to do this

Ryan Garcia
Ryan Garcia

nigger, saying that you're right because your arguments so solid you don't even need to provide one is quite possibly the most retarded thing i've seen posted all week.

Attached: 1461452023464.jpg (112.54 KB, 736x869)

Jackson Lopez
Jackson Lopez

Saying that you support the zionist system in any form goes against everything this board stands for
Go be a kike somewhere else.

Nolan Morris
Nolan Morris

3 posts in
still can't provide his perfect self evident argument

Attached: ce85ee1128a00911bbc30465ee9fbe507811b30999382a16bdc95707b5f7a53d.jpg (153.92 KB, 400x1230)

Parker Wilson
Parker Wilson

Kike:

boomer kike memes? kike indeed.

Truth. The Bible speaks of this:
"But you have dishonored the poor. Is it not the rich who are exploiting you? Are they not the ones who are dragging you into court?"

Zachary Long
Zachary Long

Fuck off, boomer sagetard. Why do you oppress us, cia loser?

Austin Lewis
Austin Lewis

Nah, i want to hear this perfect argument about how literally anyone that's ever served in law enforcement is an agent of the zog, so perfect in fact that it's ingrained in the minds of every person on this site and never has to be recited.

Attached: distended-dog.jpg (87.69 KB, 720x960)

Andrew Robinson
Andrew Robinson

The future is now.

Elijah Hughes
Elijah Hughes

Your fallacy is: kitchen sink

Gabriel Green
Gabriel Green

"But you have dishonored the poor. Is it not the rich who are exploiting you? Are they not the ones who are dragging you into court?"
- The Real God (Fuhrer In Heaven)

Wyatt Rogers
Wyatt Rogers

There is a perfect system, National Socialism
user, the german system was rife with politicking, infighting, and inefficiency.

Alexander Perez
Alexander Perez

Yet it was superior to what we have today.

Colton Mitchell
Colton Mitchell

you're a CIA shill

Capped!

William Brooks
William Brooks

bump

Christian Brown
Christian Brown

Reminder that almost every time ANTIFA attacks conservatives, cops stand by and do nothing.
You actually believe that the reality TV shows the jew gives you on television are an accurate slice of real events?
They aren't. "Antifa" as you imagine it to be, doesn't exist. Nor to "conservative groups". When you see these "battles" such as the Berkeley staged event, both "left" and "right" are government controlled actors, working in cooperation to portray a certain "reality".
Or do you think that when you watch a Hollywood movie the "bad guys" and the protagonists continue fighting after the cameras stop rolling?
These "Antifa" battles are just social engineering between actors. You are shown the police standing by while a singled-out "right-winger" gets attacked, in order to teach you that right-wing beliefs are socially unacceptable, that the government doesn't approve, and that govt will not use its monopoly on violence to protect you from leftists. This exact "trope" of "the right-winger separated from his friends, being attacked by Antifa while cops stand by doing nothing" has been utilized countless times over the course of these "battles."
The naivety here is astounding. You think that govt and its Hollywood film studios don't make full use of available resources to craft whatever "news" will best engineer the society they wish to see?
"The news" is just another reality TV show.
Everything you believe is false.

Charles Brooks
Charles Brooks

and-a-bump

Angel Torres
Angel Torres

This is important. pigs are shooting white babies.

Aaron Butler
Aaron Butler

COPS ARE SHOOTING WHITE CHILDREN
ARE ANY OF YOU ACTUALLY WHITE?!

Xavier Lee
Xavier Lee

The single worst thing a dog could threaten a fully grown man with is a few stitches. If a cop thinks he should fire his weapon (especially in the vicinity of children) to prevent a worst case scenario of a superficial wound, there is something seriously fucked up with that cop. Maybe the dog was untrained, maybe the dog was well trained, but panicked in a high stress situation like many people do. How do you train a dog to differentiate between a forced entry by an unwelcome person and a forced entry by a police officer?

Parker Miller
Parker Miller

meant to reply to you

Joseph Thompson
Joseph Thompson

oh what do you know, faggot cops, shooting first, asking questions later, murdering innocent animals. you faggot bootlickers will defend this till the day it happens to you.

Landon Jackson
Landon Jackson

how does the guy who posted the video with no comment prompt you to say that?

Eli Brooks
Eli Brooks

Oh he didn't panic, he, being a nigger, just wanted to kill some "white devils" beloved pet for kicks. He was already swaggering around their house sniggering.

Adrian Ward
Adrian Ward

we respect zogbots here
Don't speak for me, faggot.

Nolan Ramirez
Nolan Ramirez

all these retards pretending some spastic nigger being afraid of a dog means all cops are out to kill kids
No, I'm betting most of you getting emotional over the cops are commies, anyone with sense knows it's 95% because he's a nigger with a small prefrontal cortex. Also fuck dogs, but obviously he shouldn't have shot, especially at that tiny thing in a room full of kids….again, he's a nigger, not your average police officer.

Thomas Clark
Thomas Clark

This is objectively incorrect. You're paranoid, m'dude.

Zachary Perez
Zachary Perez

I saw this like two fucking weeks ago.
Cop is a black guy.

Attached: slowpoke.jpg (76.83 KB, 1422x800)

Bentley Campbell
Bentley Campbell

Police brutality is a legit issue in the US, but the niggers have co opted it and made it all about them.

Charles Rogers
Charles Rogers

bump-save

Samuel Ortiz
Samuel Ortiz

This is why you never call the police for family and personal issues.

Ethan Rogers
Ethan Rogers

Oh here we go, even worse. The officer was a nigger.
Imagine my shock.
Black cops shouldn't go into white houses. Dogs can't help it that they find blacks to be strange, and a threat.

Gabriel Ortiz
Gabriel Ortiz

The amount of shills and ZOGbot advocates on this thread is off the charts. They don't even post as if they were from around here.

Brandon Davis
Brandon Davis

pig responding to domestic call
not shooting the children and the dog
then planting the gun on the dog and accidentally destroying your own bodycam
Are they even trying?

Chase Murphy
Chase Murphy

Dexter Betts
I wonder if he likes KFC or other fried chicken…

Attached: nigs-LL.jpg (27.03 KB, 480x484)

Christian Walker
Christian Walker

Any redpilled cops wouldn't hire the niggers. The guns are like toy to the niggers to play with it around. I can't understand why the white guys are working along with him? It's asking for more troubles.

Henry Lee
Henry Lee

be cop on routine call
get mauled by "small dog" (how officer described it)
disability bux for life

10/10 would do

Brandon Sullivan
Brandon Sullivan

If he was White, you faggots wouldn't say shit. Stfu.

Dylan Peterson
Dylan Peterson

No, because any decent cop wouldn't shoot a family dog in the fist place, you fucking retard. Dogs are one of the easiest animals to get along with. Only in extreme and rare circumstances would a police officer have to shoot at a dog and that would be a dog that's trained to attack people.

If the was white, the dog wouldn't have been barking anyway. The dog was just trying to protect the little girl from a nigger.

Literally go kill yourself, nigger. Why don't you take a few animal-abusing niggers with you while you're at it. Maybe your nigger mom will even blame whitey for it.

Owen Powell
Owen Powell

Diversity or quota hire. Lack of awareness and training. On a personal level, it sucks he's probably going to get railroaded for it. This would have never happened if standards were never lowered in the first place though, of course he wouldn't be an officer then. 100% the department's fault (and in turn the local gov that pushes these policies) and they'll throw the officer under the bus, or just make it look like they did and recommend him for another agency.

Thank you sir. Ripped the vid from the site, original is about 99mb. This should be a bit smaller at least. Hopefully it encoded alright.

Cops intentionally let me fall down a flight of stairs
u wot. Did they push you? Set you up to fall? Did they actually do something to cause you to fall? Inaction isn't grounds for anything. If they had you in cuffs they're at least somewhat responsible for your well being, otherwise you're on your own.

Biggest reason is revenue. Applying for federal money, meeting quotas on types of crimes so they can keep existing money coming in or justify increases. "We need money for more officers! More/better vehicles! Better equipment!". THey have to justify tax increases, traffic infraction ticket costs, everything. Yet throwing money at a problem never helps solve the problem, it just continues to grow, lowering standards to meet the growth (hiring low IQ, women, literal criminals) all to keep the system rolling.

When something goes wrong, all they have to do is pay out cash to make it go away, a small hit in the pocketbook to keep the gravy train rolling.

We respect cops here.
Ahahaha

low rate of nog deaths
It's funny because cops avoid trying to kill nogs due to the fear of being crucified in the media.

Don't go into people houses without asking if dogs are restrained and if children are present and where they are. It's your job to de-escalate this situation, not start blasting if something goes sideways, which is totally preventable by not entering until you can have some assurances that the situation will be controlled.
This is what every officer needs training on. De-escalation is almost nonexistant among the majority of cops. instead they escalate and end up "in fear of their lives" and shoot someone.

Attached: Wichita-Cop-shoots-9-yo-girl-2017-12-30-Released-2018-06-21-reduced.webm (13.23 MB, 1280x720)

Wyatt Wright
Wyatt Wright

Ripped the vid from the site
Thank you, how did you rip it?
And what did you use to encode it
I have completely given up on encoding in xubuntu with ffmpeg as it takes for ever and never makes a smaller filesize no matter what I try

Easton Cooper
Easton Cooper

The only reason we're hearing about this is the kid was hit with shrapnel. Dogs get shot for far less all the time by police, this one was barking aggressively and he instinctively stopped doggo from advancing towards him like any other officer would of done. There was no time to retreat, he was trapped and would of been mauled and lost control of the situation if he didn't do exactly what anyone else would of done in that situation. The only thing that went wrong is the bullet didn't hit its intended target, and the kid got hurt. I can't believe you managed to find this place and still managed to make the dumbest comment of all time. Lurk 2 years b4 posting summerfag.

Brayden Watson
Brayden Watson

/thread

Christopher Bell
Christopher Bell

I've always wondered if cops just randomly shoot dogs while off-duty or visiting a friends house.

Attached: 79fff6da1ac630c0d2bf645c35a98e4b9fe1ad76fc7a2db422c010105bb560ac.png (525.26 KB, 598x506)

Grayson Davis
Grayson Davis

Used firebug extension to look at the code and get the url. Lots of junk to scan for but essentially just the url in quotes on the tag <Video src="videourl"> Can probably do it without the extension but firebug seems to work a bit better than the built in inspect tool. You usually need to inspect something just above/below the actual video and look above/below that spot in the code.

Used ffmpeg for the re-encode. Original was an mp4 around 99mb, just did:

ffmpeg.exe -i "input.mp4" -vcodec libvpx-vp9 -acodec libopus "output.webm"

Saw someone in another thread praising vp9/opus codec and it sure seemed to work.

Blake James
Blake James

Used firebug extension to look at the code and get the url. Lots of junk to scan for but essentially just the url in quotes on the tag <Video src="videourl"> Can probably do it without the extension but firebug seems to work a bit better than the built in inspect tool. You usually need to inspect something just above/below the actual video and look above/below that spot in the code.

Used ffmpeg for the re-encode. Original was an mp4 around 99mb, just did:

ffmpeg -i "input.mp4" -vcodec libvpx-vp9 -acodec libopus "output.webm"

Saw someone in another thread praising vp9/opus codec and it sure seemed to work.

Lincoln Clark
Lincoln Clark

Maples and her husband were in the front yard when the shooting took place. The family has pushed for the video’s release for months.

1. What type of call were they responding to?
2. Why parents leave kids to sit around the TV while police were in the house?
3. Why do not detained while cops there?
4. That cop was a quick draw; training worked well
5. That cop should not have pulled gun because kid in the room. Training failed.

Meh. Nothing about this entire situation was right. At all.

Blake Clark
Blake Clark

oof

Ryan Torres
Ryan Torres

You must own a pitbull

Bentley Torres
Bentley Torres

reddit spacing

Luke Gray
Luke Gray

I see the nigger lovers are necro bumping

Anthony Watson
Anthony Watson

1. Nigger had a gun

Lurk two more years

Jacob Hughes
Jacob Hughes

He's a nigger, case closed.

Christopher Campbell
Christopher Campbell

Cop was being a bitch. Anyone with a fraction of experience with dogs would not have discharged a weapons to kill the barking dog right next to kids. Most definitely black or someone with room tempurature IQ

Joseph Wood
Joseph Wood

In any decent country american police will be dismantled and it will be legal to shoot them down and i am not talking just about this particular case. "America" is just a failed police state, if it wasnt by nigrants in Europe you will be capable of noticing how a real police works.

Jordan Johnson
Jordan Johnson

It doesn't invalidate anything I said, dumb nigger lover
I didn't know about cops shooting dogs until recently so nobody else must know about it
fucking dumb nigger get out
/nigger/index.html