TRUMP NO!

You're on your own, US tells Syrian rebels, as Assad goes on offensive

Kike shills, /sg/, Israel BTFO once again

The United States has told Syrian rebel factions they should not expect military support to help resist a Russian-backed government offensive to regain opposition-held parts of Syria bordering Jordan and the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights.

A copy of a message sent by Washington to heads of Free Syrian Army (FSA) groups, which was seen by Reuters, said the U.S. government wanted to make clear that “you should not base your decisions on the assumption or expectation of a military intervention by us”.

The United States had earlier warned Syrian President Bashar al-Assad and his Russian allies that violations of a “de-escalation” zone agreed by the United States and Russia last year would have “serious repercussions” and pledged “firm and appropriate measures.”

The toughly worded statements had raised the hopes of the Western-backed opposition of a possible American military intervention in the event that the Syrian army’s bombing campaign broadens to an all-out offensive across the southwest.

The U.S. message also told the rebels it was left to them alone to decide how to face the Syrian army’s military campaign based on what they saw was best for themselves and their people.

“We in the United States government understand the difficult conditions you are facing and still advise the Russians and the Syrian regime not to undertake a military measure that violates the zone,” the message also said.

The United States has supported the moderate mainstream FSA faction with millions of dollars worth of arms and paid monthly salaries to thousands of rebels in the course of the seven-year war under a military aid program run by the Central Intelligence Agency.

But analysts believe the aid has dropped after U.S. President Donald Trump decided last year to shut down the program.

Late on Saturday, Russian jets struck an opposition held town in southwest Syria, opposition sources said, in the first air cover provided by Moscow to an expanding Syrian army offensive. At least 20 raids struck Busra al Harir, a town east of Deraa city that were followed by other strikes on a string of other rebel-held areas at dawn, residents and rebels said. “We don’t care if its Russian air cover or not. We are on the ground and steadfast,” said Abu Ayham, a field commander with Ahrar al Ashaer rebel group.

Residents also cited intense air reconnaissance by jets believed to be Russian flying at high altitudes over Deraa city, where rebels control a portion of the provincial capital along the Jordanian border. Syrian state media said rebels had fired indiscriminately on residential areas of the city causing several casualties, adding that the army had hit what it called “terrorist” hideouts.

Since the start of the offensive last week, the Syrian government had mostly deployed artillery and rockets. Russian warplanes that were critical to the recapture of other rebel-held areas were conspicuously absent. Throwing in Russia’s full military weight in the campaign to regain southern Syria will weaken the ability of mainstream rebel groups to hold their ground.

The southwest is of strategic concern to U.S.-allied Israel, which has this year stepped up attacks on Iran-backed militia allied to Assad.

U.S ally Jordan, which has been worried by the escalation, said it was engaged in intensive diplomacy with Washington and Moscow to preserve the zone and prevent a wider confrontation. The loss of opposition-held southern Syria would deal a major blow to the rebel cause. It could secure the reopening of a major international border crossing with Jordan.

The southwestern city of Deraa is seen by the opposition as the cradle of the 2011 uprising that began as a peaceful protest movement against Assad’s authoritarian rule but has spread across the country and degenerated into civil war.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-immigration-trump/trump-says-illegal-immigrants-should-be-deported-with-no-judges-or-court-cases-idUSKBN1JK0OL
archive.is/kQgaB

Attached: 1529865518757.jpg (996x814, 895.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-immigration-trump/trump-says-illegal-immigrants-should-be-deported-with-no-judges-or-court-cases-idUSKBN1JK0OL
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-usa/syrian-rebels-say-us-tells-them-it-wont-intervene-in-south-syria-idUSKBN1JK00W
southfront.org/unrest-in-raqqa-us-backed-forces-launch-operation-against-own-arab-unit/>>1889978
archive.is/9Fmzt
mearsheimer.uchicago.edu/pdfs/IsraelLobby.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This shill-free first post brought to you by The Wall. Once you go back, you never come back

Attached: trumplove.gif (288x162, 1.73M)

>reuters.com/article/us-usa-immigration-trump/trump-says-illegal-immigrants-should-be-deported-with-no-judges-or-court-cases-idUSKBN1JK0OL
Did you add this on by accident or unironically?

Hmph. Not sure how that happened tbh. Nothing wrong with more good news tho eh?

Heres original: reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-usa/syrian-rebels-say-us-tells-them-it-wont-intervene-in-south-syria-idUSKBN1JK00W

Sure does get quiet on the board when Trump goes against the ZOG narrative

Something's about to get violated.

Oh yeah.

Unrest In Raqqa: US-backed Forces Launch Operation Against Own Arab Unit

On June 23, the US-backed Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) imposed a curfew inside the city of Raqqa. The Syrian “Raqqa is Being Slaughtered Silently” blog reported that units of the SDF’s security forces (Asayish) had surrounded all the headquarters of the US-backed Free Syrian Army (FSA) group – Thuwar al-Raqqa Brigade – inside the city.

According to local sources, several members of the Thuwar al-Raqqa Brigade and their relatives have been arrested or assaulted by the Asayish, so far.

In an official statement, the Thuwar al-Raqqa Brigade confirmed that Asayish is currently besieging its headquarters in Raqqa and called on the US-led coalition to intervene and put an end to this situation. The FSA group also called on the civilians to protest in the city against the Kurdish-dominated force.

From its side, the SDF claimed in an official statement that its security forces are conducting a security operation against several cells of ISIS, which managed to sneak into Raqqa. These cells conducted a series of operations and killed four fighters of the SDF lately, according to the official statement.

Raqqa will likely witness a dangerous escalation in the upcoming days as many sides are calling on the civilians there to protest against the aggressive polices of the SDF. Such tension was highly expected by local observers who have warned from the beginning that the Kurdish-dominated force will not withdraw from the Arab city after its liberation from ISIS.

southfront.org/unrest-in-raqqa-us-backed-forces-launch-operation-against-own-arab-unit/>>1889978

McBrain is going to be pissed. Good.

Oy trump, this is not what us and the PNAC association agree on!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (500x298, 274.11K)

Brumph is a jew you stupid goyim– erm my fellow Aryans! Magapedes BTFO!

Attached: jew stabs pepe.png (498x498, 220.42K)

First of all,

OP, Please follow directions of Thread Creation - See Pic Related - It makes things easier to read.
- - - - - - - - -
Pro-ZOG Statement:

What is ZOG concerned with:

So where is this Ant-Zionist? Just because the US is not pledging support to the 'Good for Israel' Rebels?
- - - - - - - - -

If (((Old-Wooden-Teeth McCain))) is really upset about this, then we should see something about this in the press in a few days.
- - - - - - - - -

Interesting Article - How U.S. backed forces (SDF) surround U.S. backed forces (FSA) HQ…
Sounds full Zionist to me……
- - - - - - - - -
Dear Vladmir Putin,
Please Bomb Israel.
Love,
Me

Attached: How and Not to make threads.png (1917x1161, 935.43K)

Filtered.

what source link?
KIKE

I think he's getting the message.
NOW OR NEVER

Trump says illegal immigrants should be deported with 'no judges or court cases'
archive.is/9Fmzt

probably deserves its own thread

Deport every last one.

Attached: Youhavetogoback.jpeg (410x344, 33.32K)

huh?

sage for an unbelievably low effort OP

Attached: 8fd10b526ea8cbbef3cdcd7263bb624422566472e2780b3b5ca220dc4dcf5298.gif (480x270, 3.04M)

>>>/sg/

Damn, I have bad intuition. I saw this on the syria war map way early this morning and making a thread crossed my mind. I'll get it next time, I promise.

AHAHAHAHA Donaldstein and the Americucks have finally seen an operational defeat. All that kicking and screaming has been for naught, Syria still stands.

All the mainstream news companies tried to tell you Trump was anti semitic. But you wouldnt listen.
Now its been proven.

kek

Can't mossad the Assad

y'all ought to read
mearsheimer.uchicago.edu/pdfs/IsraelLobby.pdf
and then tell me that what Trump has been doing is 'anti-semitic'
But, I doubt you will read it.

Shills are late, where are all the photoshops of Zognald Drumf with a huge schnoz? Do they take Sunday off for Sabbath?

It's just light hearted banter m8. Trump has been wanting to wrap this shit up and get out for a long time now, even before pic related.

Attached: 19762397812.PNG (932x555, 806.51K)

The problem is that (((somebody))) always pulls a false flag combined with a huge media campaign every time he tires to get out of there.

I see brainlets still unironically believe Trump is anything other than a rank and file politician. Even with Goldman Sachs, Rothschild brass, and big oil filling the ranks of his cabinet.

There we go, too you long enough.

>The United States has told Syrian rebel factions they should not expect military support to help resist a Russian-backed government offensive to regain opposition-held parts of Syria bordering Jordan and the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights.
This literally sabotages all of Isreals plans and efforts in securing greater Israel. Could give a fuck what you're honey pot site says. I'm seeing efforts against kike hegemony in the region and at home.

So does the United States of America.
The big difference being that one of these is a sand covered hellhole full of goat-molesting jawas, and the other is a first world super power with actual human beings in it.

Attached: keepitcoming.jpg (640x480, 125.74K)

bomb the "syrian" rebels pls
jk, I want our military as far away from there as possible before they "accidentally" bomb another Syrian base

Why do you never acknowledge or even bother refuting those facts?

anyone who talks shit about the president is a kike. you're either a lefty faggot, delusional d&c stormnigger or some russian subhuman sand nigger trash. you are one of these so tell me which one. never mind i don't care

Sperg harder m8.

Attached: MAGAtards.gif (220x165, 126.17K)

Hi Shlomo.

I'm very familiar with both Dr. Mearsheimer and his 2006 dissertation, it's entry level redpills. Please explain to me how Trump very obviously winding down the Syrian conflict plays into any of the discussed topics in that paper.

To be fair the paper he posted should be considered required reading and I've seen several infographics on this site that quote statistics from Dr. Mearsheimer's works. That being said
Is pretty much on the money.

They're sandniggers, but they hate the kikes more than most sandniggers, so they're useful user. Never look a gift horse in the mouth, until you're ready to slaughter it.

I disagree that this 'move' is anti-zog for the simple reason that the two U.S. backed factions are moving against each other as specifically stated in

If that isn't a kike move, I will an hero in 10, 9, 8…

What does this even say trump is doing?

You're a fucking retard.

How is the two formerly US backed factions killing each other a kike mvoe user?

Took the post straight out of my keyboard

HAHAHAHAHAHA. How can you be this fucking delusional. Hatred for whites is at an all time high thanks to Trump. He's literally a Judas goat for white identity.

Ok, you think it's an anti-zionist move.
fine.
lets wait and see.
Although,
I agree with

in that we should wait and see what the Neo-Cons reaction to this will be in the next few days though.

how the fuck do they hate the kikes more? russia is and has been historically kike land. in case you haven't noticed israel is half russian jew. it's russian jews who fucked our country up. jews are likely descendants of the rus people since we all know ashkenazi have no genetic relation to the lost tribes

ahhh, so you're a lefty faggot. only a lefty faggot would think this is a bad thing
kill yourself, kike

No Reaction = Pro-Zionist move

I like how instead of debating any of my pertinent and accurate points and straight up ignoring in favor of posting a basic redpill, you immediatly shift to
Why not actually debate you slippery fuck?

They hate the kikes on the level Iran does not saying they should exist after the kikes are gassed, just that they're a useful tool in removing bagel

I dont identify with political terms like right or left, and you're beyond retarded if you think this is a good thing or somehow beneficial to white society. You're not going to rise up one day and initiate le white ethnostate you delusional fuck.

No reaction means they aint got shit else to play. Their pieces have been wiped out and tossed from the board. No name brain tumor can finally rest in the piss of irrelevancy.

Attached: 20c9b4aaaa9b805dd70cacd2653961a38222796985b273d9d667225bcb087895.gif (320x179, 1000.88K)

okay, shlomo. you've been found out. you can give up now
only redditors say this, but we've already established you're a lefty faggot. i don't care what pronoun you identity with. your agenda is obvious. the browns grouping up all whites and hating them is the best thing for white identity

Donald trump deserves praise for this. He managed to defy the deep state kikes on this one

I forgot how impossible it is to have an actual conversation on this website. Instantly "hurr youre a shill, hurr my opinion is the only right one, fuck off shlomo"

Feel free to never come back.

Feel free to choke to death on your own shit you brainwashed fuck.

Nothing else to say you disingenuous fuck?

(((>>11766956)))
Never fails

I'm sorry, I missed that.
re:

Russians notified by U.S. first and then Syrian Aircraft are evac'd - that is so obvious

If Israel was involved with negotiations, that would push Israel to the table. Israel would be up front in your face. But, if Israel is behind the U.S. pulling the strings, then it's 'not so obvious' even though everyone knows that these negotiations are in Israel's favor. Not recognizing Israel at the table leaves them out of the conflict. The U.S. will fight Israel's wars for them. We took out Saddam, didn't we?

Tell me, what have they accomplished? a delay? Israel is the most powerful military force in that region. Dead syrians = a good thing for Israel, no matter who they are fighting for. Isn't there some type of ISIS resurgence going on right now?

Sounds to me that the region is stabilized again. Wouldn't that be in Israel's best interest? Golan heights are not going to be taken by Assad. I betcha that is part of the U.S. Russia deal.

your prose is grand
lel

What do you mean finally? The United States hasnt seen an overt operational success since WWII. Korea only prevented half a country from going red. Vietnam sure 2.5 million VC were wiped out with America only suffering 55000 casualties but the objective was never achieved. Desert Storm? They got Iraq to stop firing SCUDS at Kuwait so maybe, but they failed to topple Sadam. Iraqi Freedom? Killing Sadam created ISIS. Their bombing campaign to remove Milosevic was probably the closest thing to a successful military campaign, but I doubt many people here appreciate that victory. Even the covert ops are pretty disasterous Noreaga turned on them They lost cuba to Castro. Botched assassination attempts in Chile. They failed 3 times at assassinating Makarios III. Theres no doubt that the US has the strongest military force in the world. But the incompetence of command is just unbelievable.

jewprez

LEARN HOW TO FORMAT AN ARTICLE, FAGGOT

some other things that are on my mind
if there are less syrians, then that would enable israel to spread
golan heights
our embassy move to jerusalem

Oh, you're looking for an actual conversation on this website, lets have a look at your first post in this thread. I'm sure it can't be your fault.

Yeah, just a reasonable post trying to engage in a friendly debate. Is your jewish schizophrenia acting up again?

Are you a normalfag? They don't try to win the war it's just a sideshow to make money for kikes from the US budget. The longer the war goes on the more money they can milk. Eternal war is the success of the operation.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1280x720, 1M)

still there homo?

Didn't mean to be rude, when you're posting in the company of such fine specimens as (((558f37))) it's easy to jump.
implying the formerly US backed rebels are actually Syrians and not a mishmash of whateevr goatfuckers want the CIA's dosh
ISHYGDBT. No there isn't a resurgence, in fact the entire point of this article is that putin and assad are now doing the final cleanup of ISIS/(((moderate rebels))) in the area.
No that's the exact opposite of what they want user, holy fuck go look up the greater Israel plan please

gotta run ttyl
but I will be back

Was about to say the same thing. Good shit user.

War is natural and it's healthy.

The only problem is that we need to be more selfish about our goals and less magnanimous and stop helping israel.

for jews

your'e still a fag though

You too friend, you too

Learn your history, user.

Conflict is the most natural thing in the world. War is just the art form we've elevated conflict into.

thanks shlomo ill go and kill honest hard working men now

Okay.

Attached: castillono.gif (500x375, 445.68K)

Yeah ok shlomo.

Syria is, like every other fucking country in the middle east, little more than a bunch of previously cave-dwelling, rock-chucking savages who would sooner kill you than look at you. And you want people to what, like them? Nah, I have standards.

A false flag will happen by Friday that drag trump back it. Getting sick of this shit

user, The enemy of my enemy is my friend and "useful idiots" are exactly how the western world got caught up in this mess in the first place. We don't need the middle east, we don't want the middle east, and nothing good can come from the middle east.
Sand nations, all of them, are like that shitty friend you had BITD, the one that was cool with you, but was always starting shit with someone else. And when they got in trouble, you got in trouble by association.
The sooner we stop hanging out with that guy, the sooner we can sort our shit out.

inb4 false flag gas attack 3.0 incoming

Attached: When Trump looked into the eclipse the sun became blind.png (300x280, 82.06K)

cue the gas babies

Attached: mossad.jpg (1280x720, 386.46K)

Imagine if Assad actually decided to deploy chemical weapons(for the first time). What a mindfuck Psyop that would be. Also a valuable lesson to the western marxist hegemony to stop pulling this false flag shit to dupe its own people.

Literal CIAnigger running the State department. Known torturer takes Pompeos place at the CIA.

Watch him double back on this "pullout" with an unannounced strike and escalation of military presence in the area by the end of next week.

They all say that sweetie.

I'm surprised they haven't bombed gaza flat and blamed it on Assad trying to attack Israel but getting it wrong. Then obviously retaliating on behalf of the Palestinians who they love.
50% of the world would believe it.

If the rebels are on their own, why does the USA still operate base(s) on Syrian soil?

user, the united states has been jewed for over 100 years.

If I remember that (((Bolton))) is AIPAC, my perspective of things change.
I'm thinking that Zionists introduced Bolton to Trump administration. Make sense? Bolton leaks any and all plans to Zionists, right?

Idd brotekz izzrael

Trump is just ramping up his rhetoric for the elections. He is already in campaign mode, to help get a bunch of zionist cucks in office. You can't take anything he says right now seriously because it's all for show, just as his rhetoric during 2016 election was just for show.

Ah yes, I have already forgotten that Bolton is the real president and he nuked North Korea two weeks ago.

I know. But still. This "message" doesn't mean anything, the united states is still invading Syrian soil.

US leaving = False flag incoming
Either its Syria attacked US soldiers or someone fired a rocket at us killing X amount of americans. 0 chance kikes let the shabbos military leave.

Gas ain't cutting it. It needs to be big.

Barely 60% White.
The rest mostly low-IQ blacks and browns who are dragging the country into the shit.
Others are literally the middle-easterners you despise.
Still others are Chinese ant people who are still loyal to China, and always will be.
Massive immigration over 1 million per year, almost all of which is non-White.
Real wages lowest since the great depression.
Shitholers invading from all over the world.
Jews control the media and use it to push degeneracy, globalism, open borders, feminism, White genocide, and so forth.
Jews control the Federal Reserve and use it to extract vast amounts of wealth from America and use it to fund kike bullshit.
Jews and their allies control both sides of the political aisle and use their control to further kike interests including White genocide.
The institution of marriage is blown all to hell and women have become disgusting whores who are preferentially defended and propped up by the bullshit laws.
White families are dying out under a mountain of degeneracy propaganda and feminist bullshit.
White pride and White nationalism are demonized and almost illegal.
Everything is going to shit.

Open you eyes, you fool.
The ongoing genocide of White people is ongoing and VERY real.
Pretending that the problems don't exist only makes the problems WORSE.
The first step to solving a problem is recognizing that IT EXISTS.
White genocide or White nationalism
Pick one, White man

No.
Blind faith is for THE BLIND.
Trump may do some good, but complacency is death.
Trump does not name the jew.
He is surrounded by jews.
Jews are behind the ongoing genocide of White people, and many, many other crimes.
For one thing, ==JEWS DID 9/11==
Trump has done some good, but it is nowhere near enough. Meanwhile, the genocide marches on.

If that is truly what Trump is doing, then great.
We'll see, I suppose.

Good, if true.
You clearly don't understand what White nationalism is all about.
It means SEPARATION. It means White countries for White people and only White people.
Worsening race relations is ==GREAT==.
Reveal the reality of non-White hatred towards Whites to all the White normies who think things are "OK."
Open their eyes to the truth.
Everything is going to shit and the only way for anything to ever be good again is through White nationalism.

You really don't get it.
All of those "conflicts" worked exactly as intended.
They made the jewish MIC trillions of dollars.
They kept the American public distracted and confused while the kikes and globalists flooded the country with shitholers and kike propaganda.
They were all sideshows.
The REAL war has always been on the home front. It has always been about the kikes and their allies corrupting, debasing, and destroying White America.
Once you look at it through that lens, it all makes so much more sense.
Having said that, the diversishit and kikeshit leadership is shit, so that is also true.

see

You should read some history.
Did our ancestors have tanks, jets, nuclear weapons, and million man armies?
No, they did not.
The conflict of the past was VERY different than the modern hell called war.
Our warrior spirit must be channeled into something productive and non-world-destroying.
I vote for conquering the stars.

DEPORTING. Not destroying, DEPORTING.
White countries for White people and only White people.
After that, then we should live in peace with the other countries. As long as they stay OUT of our countries.

Pretty much this.
To be clear, though, that also means no wars in the sand box.
Separation.

Unironically based Trump.

Oh please, I honestly can't remember Trump EVER making any overtly racist comments, or even bringing up issues related to race or any of the other things you lefty freaks bitch about. If I've learned fucking anything, it's of the general outline of the sinister (((cabal))) that wants to destroy me chiefly from your incredibly suspicious and ridiculously excessive reaction to any common sense American law. I know how much you hate native white by the shit you spew. Not Trump. I'm not even 100% sure he cares.