Have you, and will you baptize your children, teach them about Jesus?

I want to teach my children good things and true things and to be able to reason through all things and know fact from fiction and uncertain historical fact from presently tesifiable fact.
History can be read and piece together very well and some parts of it can be tested and conclusions can be made with high certainty.
Heritage of your people, wars and battles fought for their survival.

Presently testifiable fact can be experimented on and shown to be true.
You can test gravity, chemical reactions, you can even observe genes.

I can't say I am a believer. Religion seems like an interesting control mechanism but if my children are half as intelligent as me they will come to a point in life when they will see that I've shown them a falsehood as a truth. I do not want there to be a point in their life when they think I have lied to them. When they have questions I will answer and present them with sources to find all the truth they desire.

I do not believe in a God that became man or a God/Man sacrificial lamb.
I see many religious wars between brothers throughout history and they seem so wasteful to me, even in their present time. They seem tragic given our current precarious situation.

Is there any good reason to teach them religion before they have a good grasp of history, science, and language basics?

TLDR
This thread is not to question which religion or lack is better or if morals and religious theology are intertwined.
Show your opinions on what to teach our kids.
Nationalism and Truth must be taught to our children and our sons must be knowledgeable and healthy.

Attached: baec822988a14e10c15b3ca407f1824a5939d024e452e2b0d2c0a7781f22e0cb.jpg (450x720 136.33 KB, 536.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/galatians/3-28.htm
biblehub.com/luke/14-26.htm
biblehub.com/matthew/5-40.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Christianity and independent media is the last bastion of conservatism in our society.
Though, you should not completely let Christianity take over your decisions.

How do I separate them?

Don't forget to also circumcise your child if you're American.
The only true Christian nation.

The teachings of Jesus have been forsaken by the church.

I would teach them whatever Kim teaches his non-cucked jew-aware citizens.

That's a definite no, also off topic.

The first book I give to my son or daughter on their 2nd birthday will be SIEGE

No, there's significant evidence that Jesus never existed, which is why Josephus would ramble on about Roman elections for minor bureaucrats but failed to ever do a story on this guy supposedly taking the middle east by storm. Congrats on joining Constantine's artificially promoted cult. Go on back to the Holy Land.

biblehub.com/galatians/3-28.htm

biblehub.com/luke/14-26.htm

biblehub.com/matthew/5-40.htm

Which teachings like these who needs enemies.

Please help with OP.

No and no. Why in my right mind would I indoctrinate them into a parasitic death cult that smothers the spirit and the culture of the people? Pagan religions serve as myths through which we learn of legends, high culture and values. Being able to properly use them is beneficial for a developing mind.

Don't listen to a first reply op. Never trust a christian.

You have to go back.

Already at this point in the thread it's obvious that you are new. Lurk for a year and a half more before posting again.

Attached: swastika life.jpg (499x463 326.11 KB, 59.16K)

What do you suggest?
A teaching of the folklore of old?

Yes - assuming you're white. If you're not just teach them the culture of whoever your ancestors are. This is the healthiest way to develop a weltanschauung. I also suggest you let this thread die and go visit the books threads.

care to explain this?

Separation of church and state
Major Christfag denomination kiss mudslime, kike ass or both.
Not to mention faggy Xtian sects are vehemently anti science and push shit like creationism, flat earth bullshit and geocentricism still.
I'd avoid dens of vipers that people call churches like the plague.

inb4 fedora tipper.
I personally don't give a shit, I do not like the meek cuckoldry that is hip with major churches. I have no respect for Xtian cuckoldry it's simple as that.

Oh I almost forgot how Christfags always choose their own over their host nation and marry 'godly niggers'

Actually it's voat spacing, I cut and pasted a post of mine from there. Now, you going to wrestle with the jesus doctrine I pointed out or you going to keep trying to side step contending with it?

Son, this may not be the best place to ask this question. I'll most likely stand corrected™ but in reality the only thing your kid will fight for is what you believe in.

You can't ask to raise your kid as a Christian, you either do or don't based on your own concept of what is best.

It is why the war that is going on is so dangerous. This isn't just this generation it is every generation afterwards and why (((they))) currently have the advantage. Numb people's conscience and they'll ask "how". (((They))) will answer why.

Son. You'll know what is right. If you don't, what good will you be when it matters?

Attached: bbb0e6c3ebeb5e04315fc7946258df9f73f6b4b192f64fa20b17b11e871e5226.jpg (480x640, 36.62K)

Do not teach them christianity in that
instead you should teach them
Then you can curate what of christianity you think is good and teach your child that but also point out bad things about christianity so your kids don't decide to become full blow christcuck race traitors.
If your gonna be teaching your kids religion give them a broad curriculum to teach them not to be confined by idiotic dogma and idiotic priests, christianity, hinduism, buddhism, greek philosophy, norse myth and some esoteric principles can also be good. Also do not forget to teach them what's wrong with judaism and islam.

Modern degenerate atheism is born from ignorance and misinformation of religion and philosophy. This is especially prevalent in teenagers who have been raised only ever hearing of the false dichtomy brought up with social media and the ignorant masses.
not realising that you can decide to pick something else.

Attached: I have witnessed these beings myself.png (570x698, 294.93K)

This is good, thank you.

A third position of sorts?

CHRISTCUNTS BELONG ON >>>Zig Forums, NOT Zig Forums

No. I will teach them the truth that Christ insanity is a pack of Jew lies designed to control and destroy the white race.

Then I will teach them about their true European pagan gods and religion and cultural heritage and they will grow up to be mentally healthy men and women not living lives of quiet desperation and mental illness terrified at all times about their moment of death and possible descent into some fictional Jew hell that the "loving" Jew psychopath (false god) Jesus created because he "loves" everyone so much (that he'll cast you there if you don't sufficiently kiss his sick psychopathic Jew ass while living).

My children as a result of exposing them to our true religion and it's gods of European paganism won't grow up to be closeted homosexuals and cuckolds like the Christian "promise keepers" movement nor will they endlessly babble and rock back and forth at eachother every single day as though they are sucking dicks like Jews and Christians do who constantly battle and fight over nonsensical Biblical scripture.

Attached: 1529873580734.jpg (400x505, 28.88K)

checked

Attached: 91ecb9e75e0g213ff0a6247f7219a37dc19e9f5440bb4885a.jpg (366x464, 38.44K)

Cool. Not really. It's literally the same as reddit spacing.
All I see in those quotes is christcuckery. There is nothing for me to wrestle here. Christcuck will cuck if they follow their own doctrine and it's always good to point it out and point them out back to their shitty board.

Titus 1:14 "Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

Amos 5: 25-26 "Have ye offered unto me sacrifices and offerings in the wilderness forty years, O house of Israel? But ye have borne the tabernacle of your Moloch and Chiun your images, the star of your god, which ye made to yourselves."
Isaiah 34:8 "For it is the day of the LORD'S vengeance, and the year of recompences for the controversy of Zion."
John 7:1 "After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would not walk in Jewry, because the Jews sought to kill him."
John 7:13 "Howbeit no man spake openly of him for fear of the Jews."
John 19:38 "And after this Joseph of Arimathaea, being a disciple of Jesus, but secretly for fear of the Jews, besought Pilate that he might take away the body of Jesus: and Pilate gave him leave. He came therefore, and took the body of Jesus."
John 20:19 "Then the same day at evening, being the first day of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled for fear of the Jews, came Jesus and stood in the midst, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you."
Acts 7:43 "Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon."
Ephesians 3:6 "That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:"
Romans 11:25 "For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in."
Jeremiah 31:37 "Thus saith the LORD; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the LORD."
Acts 2:36 "Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ."
Revelation 11:8 "And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified."

Ezekiel 13:16 "To wit, the prophets of Israel which prophesy concerning Jerusalem, and which see visions of peace for her, and there is no peace, saith the Lord GOD. "
Ezekiel 15:6-7 "Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; As the vine tree among the trees of the forest, which I have given to the fire for fuel, so will I give the inhabitants of Jerusalem. And I will set my face against them; they shall go out from one fire, and another fire shall devour them; and ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I set my face against them."
Ezekiel 17:12 "Say now to the rebellious house, Know ye not what these things mean? tell them, Behold, the king of Babylon is come to Jerusalem, and hath taken the king thereof, and the princes thereof, and led them with him to Babylon;"
Ezekiel 20:3 "Son of man, speak unto the elders of Israel, and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Are ye come to enquire of me? As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I will not be enquired of by you."
Ezekiel 20:13 "But the house of Israel rebelled against me in the wilderness: they walked not in my statutes, and they despised my judgments, which if a man do, he shall even live in them; and my sabbaths they greatly polluted: then I said, I would pour out my fury upon them in the wilderness, to consume them."
Ezekiel 21:12 "Cry and howl, son of man: for it shall be upon my people, it shall be upon all the princes of Israel: terrors by reason of the sword shall be upon my people: smite therefore upon thy thigh."
Ezekiel 21:25 "And thou, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end"
Ezekiel 22:18 "Son of man, the house of Israel is to me become dross: all they are brass, and tin, and iron, and lead, in the midst of the furnace; they are even the dross of silver."

Attached: 7fb469115821726e7a486d7f571a52ee6229f2235db3973e51a6dfa542f3cb75.jpg (726x572, 138.74K)

Ancient Germanics dipped their kids in an ice river for a moment right after being born to strengthen their child, only the boys as far as I know though. If its your children good luck with the Jesus Christ stuff mattering how failing the white demographics is in your area.

what in Valhalla is this shit?
I'd rather hang myself from Yggdrasil than worship a kike. fuck you christcucks

Attached: varg-larp3.jpg (1024x564, 477.4K)

is they are not rocking back and forth sucking dicks like christians then what are they going to do???

are they going to shit post as good as their father

you dont have kids bro , stfu

and if you do , go check on them you retard

Dead kike on a stick

He hath spoken by thine dubs

Attached: yes_God_exists.jpg (270x314 110.82 KB, 6.04M)

Oh what? You mean to tell me I can't talk to my kids about the
you are a piss poor parent you know. who's kidding who. YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A KID.

C U C K

Attached: varg-spear2.jpg (600x900, 168.28K)

technically its two. sticks. but you LARPagans aren't known for your intelligence.

btw, sick ear-gauges and man-bun.

Funny you bring that up, when jews spit at the name of Jesus whenever he's brought up.

Kikes would never write something so "anti semitic".
Now. Everywhere in Europe and the Middle East, Celt tribes had the prefix Gal-
Galedones of Scotland, Gaels in ireland, Galicians in Spain, Gauls in France, Galatians in Turkey, Galileans in northern Palestine
Romans called the northern region where Galileans lived "Gaulantis", not Israelites
"Galib" to the jews meant "heathen"
Galib-lee meant "heathens' country"
The story of the good Samaritan was about a non-jew helping jews because jews did not care about their own
Samaritans in central Palestine were non-jews. Northern Galileans would have been as well.
jews lived in the south, Judea between the Dead Sea and the Negev Desert
They originally came from Southern Arabia, from the mountain region of Asir
All Old Testament villages names were from Asir

Jesus was born an Aryan Galilean
He whipped the jewish bankers for their usury
He was careful spreading his message among jews with elaborate metaphor parables
He spoke Aramaic as the jews made fun of his language
They crucified Him, mocking "kin of the jews" because He was Galilean
jews pushed to have the New Testament declared as Hebrew being the "original language" instead of Aramaic so they can control the narrative

When jews found Judea, they named some villages after their old ones from Asir
After jews were expelled from Palestine, many crossed the Caucasus mountains to convert Turkic Khazars

Attached: this is a Galilean.jpg (400x352 42.23 KB, 36.91K)

Oh look, another D&C slide.

You're going to hang from a cross like the rest of you inbred race traitors.

What the fuck?

Into the >>>/oven/ you go.

*king
This is the same treatment they gave Hitler, claiming falsely "he was a jew". That is their best method to shut down someone who was white.

Speak for yourself, as you've ignored everything.

HAHA LOOK! THE WITTLE CHRISTCUCK IS SCARED.

Don't worry faggot, there wont be a single standing church when all evropa is united under the religion of blood!

WOTAN'S CHILDREN HAVE AWAKENED

Attached: varg-spear.jpg (600x900, 228.35K)

>Into the >>>/oven/ you go.
Ah, imkampfy's old favorite slogan. Sure, I'll take that oven.
The holocaust never happened anyway

its fun to LARP as a LARPagan. As a christian, I love calling other christians christcuck.

go burn a church or something. get a dank tattoo of the blacksun before you do it though

Attached: 1409521852619.jpg (600x900, 277.32K)

Lol dead kike on a stick

Are you saying you're both a055a8 and 77e55b?

Paid shill, ladies and gentlemen. Lo and behold.

its a dead yid on two sticks. do you even know how crosses are made?

I do it for free. You LARPagans take shit waaaaaaaaaay to seriously

No, I'm not that follower of Wotan/Odin.

You are pathetic. You will watch your children and wife screams as they are burned alive, slowly. You will scream as you are drawn and quartered between four Ford trucks.

We will never worship your false god again. Followers of the Rabbi Yeshua will be executed along with their families. You are warned.

I explained that he spoke Aramaic. This is true
His mother was Galilean
That is true
You are a deceiver, hating Jesus as much as jews which is suspicious enough
Ezekiel and Revelation explain that Jesus will return with a flaming sword, while Israel, the controversy of Zion and Jerusalem will burn
Enjoy your moments of power for now kikes, for He returns to turn the world into the ovens you have feared

Attached: Ezekiel (2)

(((Christianity))) is shit, but that doesn't mean you need to be an edgy faglord.

OH
MY
WOTAN
You are probably a little christcuck faggot named jacob. listen here u little kike-on-two-sticks-worshiping-faggot.

THERE IS NO ROOM FOR ANY CHRISTCUCKS IN THIS AWAKENED EVROP OR CHRISTCUCK CHURCHES
get out now while you still can

You are a traitor. You are not going to escape. You will be found and you will exterminated for your treason.

DOTR isn't going to be pretty. An example will have to be set.

Thank god conservatism is dying.

Attached: facepalm-jesus.jpg (371x358, 19.12K)

How can you be a natsoc and a chri-

Attached: Deutschen_Christen__in_Berlin.jpg (375x256, 24.2K)

Will you teach them about the horrors Christ's church caused men to unleash in their drive to eradicate heresy?

Attached: good catholics.png (1541x530, 298.07K)

Uncle Adolph didn't want your mental retardation. if anything, the slavish devotion to kike slavery is why the Germans couldn't win. Christianity made them too weak and soft.

Anyways, we're going to kill you for betraying our race. I'd recommend you stay low and hide. You'll live longer, traitor.

care to explain this?

Based Satan knows about the accelerationism meme. WE LOVE YOU DUGIN!

He can't Hilter wanted the christcucks gone. They were privately considered subhumans amongst the pure Aryans. It would have been dealt with if we had won.

care to explain this?
Positive Christianity was a movement within Nazi Germany which mixed ideas of racial purity and Nazi ideology with elements of Christianity. Hitler used the term in Article 24[1] of the 1920 Nazi Party Platform, stating: "the Party represents the standpoint of Positive Christianity". Non-denominational, the term could be variously interpreted. Positive Christianity allayed fears among Germany's Christian majority as expressed through their hostility towards the established churches of large sections of the Nazi movement.[2] In 1937, Hans Kerrl, the Nazi Minister for Church Affairs, explained that "Positive Christianity" was not "dependent upon the Apostle's Creed", nor was it dependent on "faith in Christ as the son of God", upon which Christianity relied, rather, it was represented by the Nazi Party: "The Führer is the herald of a new revelation", he said.[3] To accord with Nazi antisemitism, Positive Christianity advocates also sought to deny the Semitic origins of Christ and the Bible. In such elements Positive Christianity separated itself from Nicene Christianity and is considered apostate by all of the historical Trinitarian Christian churches, whether Catholic, Orthodox or Protestant.

Hitler identified himself as a Christian in an April 12, 1922 speech.[4] Hitler also identified himself as a Christian in Mein Kampf. However, historians, including Ian Kershaw and Laurence Rees, characterize his acceptance of the term "Positive Christianity" and his involvement in religious policy as being driven by opportunism, and by a pragmatic recognition of the political importance of the Christian Churches in Germany.[2] Nevertheless, efforts by the regime to impose a Nazified "positive Christianity" on a state controlled Protestant Reich Church essentially failed, and it resulted in the formation of the dissident Confessing Church which saw great danger to Germany from the "new religion".[5] The Catholic Church also denounced the creed's pagan myth of "blood and soil" in the 1937 papal encyclical Mit brennender Sorge.

Attached: 42e3d62e12fe8fd32c3eeff7dc0d14d50f40be44dcf7a6efecc54f77b57b3959.jpg (1280x967, 178.88K)

oy vey! thats why he suicided himself huh! I knew those christcucks loved self-flagellation!

Attached: christian-movement.jpg (614x455, 20.72K)

I'm out. Sorry LARPagans. step up your game you intellectual retards. Instead of attacking christianity (very brave) go after Judaism and islam in europe.

Attached: 00d580f3c743fd928024d83ab40aae47ef769290713dd1c666e1364e52b1f5db.jpg (540x332, 32.94K)

Christcucks will face the breaking wheel and their bodies will decorate our halls.

see

How did things get so bad?

More importantly, how do we solve all these problems?

At this time, I suspect a big underlying cause of many of these problems is European spiritual disease/desolation, which is arguably the designed result of semitic ideologies that jews and their "shabbos goyim" attempted to spread throughout Europe via charlatanry, brainwashing, bribery, fear, and/or bloodshed.

Further, I suspect that Hitler attempted to create a better European spirituality, a spirituality that does not have the shortcomings of native European religions nor the shortcomings of foreign jew-concocted alternatives.

A term that Hitler frequently used in his book is the word "Weltanshauung" which roughly means "world view".

From Mein Kampf:

Thus, when the Iron Chancellor surrendered the fate of his struggle against Marxism to the goodwill of the bourgeois Democracy, he was leaving the goat to take care of the garden. But this was only the logical result of failure to find a fundamentally new Weltanshauung which was diametrically opposed to Marxism and inspired by an ardent determination to sweep all before it. Thus the result of the Bismarckian campaign was a bitter disappointment.

Also from Mein Kampf:

This is also a sign of our cultural decay and general break-up.

Our era is entirely preoccupied with petty materialistic considerations, or rather it is entirely preoccupied with the question of money.

Therefore, it is not to be wondered at if, with the worship of such an idol, the sense of heroism should entirely disappear, but the present is only reaping what the past has sown.

Also from Mein Kampf:

Is it possible to eradicate ideas by force of arms? Can a Weltanshauung be attacked by means of physical force?

At that time, I turned these questions over and over in my mind. By studying analogous cases, exemplified in history, particularly those which had arisen from religious circumstances, I came to the following fundamental conclusion. Ideals and ideologies, as well as movements grounded on a definite spiritual foundation, whether true or false, can never be broken by the use of force after a certain stage, except on one condition, namely, that this use of force is wielded in the service of a new ideal or Weltanshauung which burns with a new flame.

The application of force alone, without moral support based on a spiritual concept, can never bring about the destruction of an ideal or arrest the propagation of it, unless one is ready and able ruthlessly to exterminate to a man the last upholders of that ideal, and also to wipe out any tradition which it may tend to leave behind.

Also from Mein Kampf:

At a time when the one side, armed with all the weapons of its Weltanshauung, no matter how criminal, makes an attack against the established order, the other side will be able to resist only if its resistance takes the form of a new faith. In our case, this is a political faith which exchanges the slogans of weak and cowardly defence for the battle-cry of a courageous and ruthless attack.

Our present movement is accused, especially by the so-called national bourgeois cabinet ministers (the Bavarian representatives of the Centre, for example) of heading towards a revolution.

We have only one answer to give to those political pygmies, namely, 'We are trying to remedy that which you, in your criminal stupidity, have failed to accomplish. By your parliamentarian jobbing you have helped to drag the nation into ruin, but we, by our aggressive policy, are setting up a new Weltanshauung which we shall defend with indomitable devotion. Thus we are building the steps on which our nation once again may ascend to the temple of freedom.'

Thus during the first stages of founding our Movement we had to take special care that our militant group, which fought for the establishment of a new and exalted political faith, should not degenerate into a society for the promotion of parliamentarian interests.

Also from Mein Kampf:

The ideals set forth in a Weltanshauung and the demands arising from them cannot be realised by mere sentiment and inner longing any more than freedom can be won by universal yearning for it.

Only when the idealistic longing … is organized in such a way that it can fight for its ideal with military force, only then can the urgent wish of a people become a vital reality.

This is totally a Jew speak

So brave. Sectarianism is an abrahamic plague that can only be cured through paganism. There will be a period of adjustment.

All your (((Abrahamic))) religions are worthless and deserve to be attacked.

that is why we should worship a dead jewish rabbi as a god, right?

May the wrath of whole Pagan gods and Shiva falls on you.

Anyone calling himself a pagan in today's world is delusional. No pagan tradition, doctrine or teaching has been authoritatively transmitted to the current day via initiatory lines nor, in many cases, simple history/archaeology. There are no druids, temples, rites, mysteries nor practices; there are no legitimate masters, sages nor priests of any of the European pagan traditions still alive.

Wrong
Wrong

quick LARPagans, swarm him!

Give me one example of both.

The pagan gods are only limited in variation and character by the Aryan imagination.

wrong
wrong

hope you have a great life and find love in your heart. peace be upon you, heathen

So the average layman possess the authority to guide others in such regards? Do you truly believe your average American Joe can memorise some runes and become a legitimate pagan priest, for example? Keep in mind that these traditions are sourced from the divine, and it is only when this power is inherited through proper initiation it is efficacious. Otherwise, it is an act, a pretense, like taking part in a stage show.

Homeschooling my kids and keeping them far away from (((((((((((((christians)))))))))))))))))

Attached: 678.PNG (1013x656, 667.65K)

There are pagan sites that survived the retarded christcuck invasion in my country. There are written documents and items with information about the pagan religion. We do have (although very few) pagan priests actively researching our old traditions through written means (either original or from the (((scholars)))) who also work on reviving the traditions - by practice, ritual and filling in the missing gaps.

a christian larping as a pagan, huh. what irony.

this thread is such a shitshow it doesnt even dignify my response, Ive made better responses in other threads that christcucks with the same ID's here have failed to respond to anyways. if this thread doesnt make it obvious what shills christians are then I dont know how to convince you.

Attached: muhjesuswasarefugee.jpg (800x558, 133.09K)

Definitely a wise decision. Just take a look at ID: a055a8, he's clearly mentally unstable.

And from where do these priests derive their authority? Who initiated them?

how big is your man-bun?

the only people ive ever seen with manbuns were atheists and nu-christians

Self initation I guess. As far as I know there isn't an initiation like the one in christianity.

You are retarded. I thought you wanted a grown up discussion about religion and not some chapter and verse literal interpretation of magic?
Back to your smelly book.

oh yeah, here i am some unstable ya know… like

Ive seen this poster before, hes a very obvious Jew shill who gets like this whenever he loses an argument with pagans. Did he even lose an argument this time or is he just being a faggot as usual?

is he okay? does he need a bible and a blanky?

Attached: goncernedvikingidol.png (402x435, 275.59K)

Was it your intention to verify my point about your mental instability? Well, whatever the case, you are a prime example of the type of individual that espouses the semitic teachings of Christianity.

He started out by posting varg twice with some shitty text. See and
In the reply after those two he went to the other side. See
After I pointed it out he just went full mad. After

The pagan traditions understood, like proper Christianity, the role of the ancestor; it is when their power is inherited the tradition lives on. This is the primary issue with modern forms of paganism – you can't source a spiritual tradition from a bit of research and enthusiasm, no matter how well-intentioned it is. Why do you think the ancestors stressed the importance of blood so much? They weren't idiots.

If spiritual practices aren't "really" spiritual, then why bother practicing them? Spirituality is not merely group psychology, despite what Jung, Peterson et al. say.

Just ignore him.

brah

a bit harsh, yeah?

i like to bait both sides to see who bites the hardest. its always LARPagans. ALWAYS. your autism is un-matched

Thanks for ousting yourself, leftypol.

wrong

I say:
He thinks I mean:

I think youve misjudged Jung, he tries to describe religion and spirituality in psychological terms, this doesnt mean he doesnt believe in their validity, or in the power of the divine. hes just trying to explain it in practical terms.

putting him in the same degree as peterson is insulting to Jung honestly.