How to shut down occupy ice portland

Throw water balloons filled with gasoline at their barricades and then light a match. The fire would be a safety concern and the maggots would be forcefully evicted. Problem solved.

Attached: oc ice barricade.jpg (1412x759, 185.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

predatorpeestore.com/skunk-um.html
instructables.com/id/How-to-make-a-burning-laser-for-CHEAP/
nerdist.com/ukranian-duo-makes-a-seriously-dangerous-diy-magnetron-gun/
liquidass.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Actually, you you were just to squirt a stream of lighter fluid on the barricades surreptitiously while walking by and have someone following a hundred yards behind "accidentally" flick a lit cigarette at a wet spot, it would probably work better

come on fbi you're not even creative
gasoline will melt the baloons

That'll sure show 'em!

Or ICE agents can just kick down the pathetic barrier. The problem is the feds created this mess they can fucking deal with it. It's not worth one person whose awake coming to their aid until they stand the fuck down when both sides meet or at least act in a just manner.

lighter fluid…………… lighter fluid…

How do we trick libshits into building the southern border for free?

Or you could just throw waterballoons filled up with the contents of rotten eggs. Just stink them out.

christ you fbi niggers just drop some hornets on them
hornets fuckin love wood and sweet shit

Any remember The Andy Griffith Show? I was watching an episode where Opie uses a magnifying glass to direct a concentrated beam of sunlight on Aunt Bee's dress in church setting her alight. It may work here anons.

do you even glow bro?

True. Thinking about it- we should fill capsules with thermite and glue them to the backs of scorpions armed that have AIDS. The scorpions rape them, give them aids, and then they climb the barricades and then we fire roman candles at the scorpions from drones.

Kek. At least give them this one.

This is the government's problem. Let the government deal with it.

Hey kid, wanna torch a media-heavy shantytown?
t. FBI

Obviously the real answer is to gentrify the place with tactically-placed hipsters. The rising property values and bad tastes will drive out any non-white, non-beanied person for a two mile radius.

Attached: Dong Neighborhood.png (795x666, 122.6K)

This happened yesterday. Also it's rumored that they have only a single porta-potty at the camp

Attached: 1529980390477.png (597x791, 557.53K)

Gee, I wonder (((who))) could be behind this? Upset that antifa has been getting smoked out for their arson shit?
At least get creative. A spray of raid or even a bug bomb would do the job. Why fire? Fucking moloch worshippers.

Attached: solution2.png (5094x2784, 1.2M)

It sells better if someone seriously gets hurt.

with my two point plan you will achieve all your dreams and more
hornets and hipsters
its real simple
there's just hornets and hipsters - the worst pest wins
think it's no big deal? you ever have a box of hornets thrown at you? that's what i thought. you haven't. everyone can relate to hipsters being faggots and not being smart about money and investing but not everyone can relate to the unrelenting wrath of a box of hornets thrown at you at great speeds from a crown vic

spraying fecal matter from a car; low effort. what did he do, have a big enough scat fetish to liquefy his stool with a standard american liquid diet, collect it, strain it, and load it into a supersoaker?
l o w e f f o r t r e s e m b l e s i n d i a n t a c t i c s
the two step process can be reduced to one step if they're demoralized enough by having shit slung at them

it sells better if a bunch of children run around and trample each other because they cant stay calm when a box of hornets is thrown at them
shit you fuckers must never have pranked growing up just all this kill kill kill nonsense they teach at langley

Attached: 1526449499.gif (640x480, 6.58M)

Why not plant a box of hornets in their porta-shitter?

Was just answering his question on why fire. Personally wouldn't bother with these photo op shit shows.

This goes beyond FBI level thinking… CIA is here with another false flag attack inbound. Cap this, you’ll want a copy for when 100 commies drop dead tomorrow.

Attached: 8DA244AB-C58C-4374-B5EC-612CA7AC6846.jpeg (850x400, 51.02K)

Better yet, why not just drop an m80 in it?
They sell them all over the place just across the border in Washington. That portapotty wouldn't be too useable once a shit geyser has shellacked the inside with poo. If it happens to 2 portapotties in a row, they won't let them rent any more.

Can a m80 throw hornets? No? Then what's the fucking point you underpaid retard

Pay the local bums a few handles to crash the party

hornets are the faggots of the insect world.

I don't think people usually drink from water bottles that have been pre-opened.

Just give them that prank can of peanut brittle. But instead of a spring snake it's filled with hornets.

Who's going to wrangle these hornets, asshole?

Eat some non-sugar gummy bears. It'll give you at least 48 ounces of liquid shit to work with. High energy juice.

We are a board of peace, any suggestions of breaking the law are just works of autistic fiction.

Also it will be funny when all these leftists get charged with felonies.
18 U.S. Code § 111 - Assaulting, resisting, or impeding certain officers or employees(a)In General.—Whoever—(1) forcibly assaults, resists, opposes, impedes, intimidates, or interferes with any person designated in section 1114 of this title while engaged in or on account of the performance of official duties; or(2) forcibly assaults or intimidates any person who formerly served as a person designated in section 1114 on account of the performance of official duties during such person’s term of service,shall, where the acts in violation of this section constitute only simple assault, be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both, and where such acts involve physical contact with the victim of that assault or the intent to commit another felony, be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 8 years, or both.(b)Enhanced Penalty.—Whoever, in the commission of any acts described in subsection (a), uses a deadly or dangerous weapon (including a weapon intended to cause death or danger but that fails to do so by reason of a defective component) or inflicts bodily injury, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both.

Just the first law I came up with they could throw at these people.

It's portland, can't you just dress like a hobo and legally take a shit on the sidewalk in front of them? Maybe lean on their barricade while you do it?
Or just be a handicapped user and continually smash your wheelchair into it and start media frenzy over your quadrights being denied in a public space and denied access to a public government office?

(trips of three bless thee)
user you may be on to something
it looks to me they're obstructing an accessible van loading zone
you can tell from the pixels and how that one slab has an angled crease in it

imo hornets work better only brainlets who can't into putting a box around a nest don't like hornets
sic the ada lawyers on them after the hornets create chaos and timmy can't get up the very steep incline those barricades present

fixed it for ya.

Why would you need to commit arson? This bastion of leftist faggotry is a bunch of plywood sheets leaning against each other. Grab a broomstick and poke a couple of the boards out of place.

Why shut it down? It's just showing normies that the left is pure treason.

To shut down an antifa protest you throw bars of soap at them and spray them with Fabreze.

are you sure that works?

I tried carrying gasoline to a fire once using one of those red party cups, and the gasoline ate through it before I could get there

anyway, this is retarded

Funny/10

Just shoot them all and then shoot anyone who complains, tbh. Why not?

Attached: 1517633877515.jpg (258x245, 20.47K)

THIS!
They hate cleanliness.
These people especially don't like smelling of roses.

user, commies can't be armed by hypothetical thoughts given by posters of a Taiwanese underwater rice picking forum :^)

lmao how is this protest even real nigga you're a federal agency nigga just pick up a riot shield and walk though that shit

Attached: aee66a048ba8e7bc183b0024127d2318441931fa.jpg (640x733, 81.94K)

Wew
That'll kick it off

user, geneva is that way we throw hornets here. much more humane and ecologically friendly - look at all that construction waste not hauled in by the unions, hornets separated from their families for sure

hornets are fond of roses. smart people

Checked
Kek agrees. Hornets don't give a rat fuck

I've seen what happens to these first hand - I guarantee that cocksucker has a poop pile on the floor, poop smeared on the seat and walls, piss in places you didn't think piss could go, unbearable stench from the heat, and the degenerates will do their business without batting an eye at any of this

I'm speaking in metaphor, but use a flower's scent works, too.

you know what keeps hornets away?
frogs also lavender and eucalyptus

Hornets take too long to destroy their barricades.

that's where the termites and hipsters come into play

predatorpeestore.com/skunk-um.html

just pour milk on it and overtime the milk will sour on its own. no need for water balloons

Attached: bdayboypepe.jpg (500x500, 24.25K)

Ahhhh Shadilay
The sound of frogs in the quiet rain

Guys if I was an American this is what I'd do.

1. Buy a lot of rubbing alcohol, it must be the 99% stuff though, not 70% or 50% or any other bullshit mixed with water it has to be pure.
2. Get a barbecue lighter and something you can jam into it to keep the trigger down.
3. Dump all the rubbing alcohol on the barricades and throw the lighter at it.

Result is an invisible and highly dangerous fire since you can't seen any flames or smoke from the rubbing alcohol.

with any similar insect, just wait till night, bag the fuckers and cool em in the fridge for hour or two till they can barely crawl.
Then bottle em up, give em a shake before throwing and GTFO.

They can't man barricades if they're screaming and running away from fucking hornets user

instructables.com/id/How-to-make-a-burning-laser-for-CHEAP/

what matters is whether they could charge the hornets.

BTW, I don't think it's illegal if anyone with an adult level of intelligence can tell we're fucking around. Except for stitching a pair of skinny jeans to chuck taylor's and a sweater, stitch head on it, then fill it with hornets with AIDS and then tell antifa they won first place in a contest so they won a pinata. I'm serious about that one.

yes i do want to torch a lib shanty town, is there a clipboard with a sign up sheet?

1. find nearby indian restaurant
2. buy free curry dishes for new indian friends
3. lead them to barricade
4. ?
5. proffit

R u b b i n gA l c o h o l9 9 %i sy o u rf r i e n d

Set up signs directing them to the nearest designated shitting street, and lead them to the center of the antifa camp,

At least if you confined them in the toilet someone might get their ass stung hopefully.

Termites take too long and hipsters as well take too long.

Go ahead and throw hornets but at least throw them into the toilet and close the door.

Although just throwing lots of 99% rubbing alcohol down the toilet and lighting in fire would be better. First of all nobody would know wtf is going on and second of all you'd have plenty of time to get away before anyone notices.

drone air force dropping smoke and stink bombs.
while blasting wagner

that's why you use the hornets

Flower-scented Febreze, Hornets, you're ready to go.

This is even better as you could target it with a laser from very far away and never caught like that one guy who always gets pelted by eggs and it's been going on for years and they have installed cameras and police present all the time but they've still never caught the phantom egger as he launches his eggs from a very far away distance.

No you need to do some driveby or launching from catapults or airguns a block away type shit.

nerdist.com/ukranian-duo-makes-a-seriously-dangerous-diy-magnetron-gun/

Someone should fly a nanobomb drone into it. All the evidence will be blown up with the drone blows up.

use fake tattoos and blue hair dye as scamoflage. once inside their compound bring it down from the inside

Working in this city is hell. At least the feds have said they're gonna get rolled if they don't fuck off. These are the same fart-sniffers as Occupy, just without the homeless. It's not really worth anybody but the most autistic NEET's time to fuck with these idiots.

Attached: EML.png (255x211, 11.93K)

Here

Attached: ricin.jpg (848x611, 93.34K)

if you really want them gone just call in complaints to the cops. nuisance, blocking the sidewalk, etc. after enough complaints they will do something

Awesome
WASPbombs away

Attached: IMG_3502.GIF (315x225, 274.69K)

What's the point of this? It would be great for quiet assassinations but isn't the whole point of attacking this thing aesthetic terrorism likes James Mason talks about? If they just drop dead and no noise is made about it, what have we achieved really?

Lasers are easier to track than you think.
That all works fine and well until you cause a visual stomata with those fuckers and are arrested for assault.

Hi agent. How's your week going?

Fire and explosives are too visceral and can cause collateral damage. It's like drawing blood. You don't want to stab a person if you can avoid it, you want to beat them with a pipe. The solution here is to douche the traitor camps with water balloons filled with feces mixed with urine. To do the mixing, use silverwear you take from a known-commie restaurant and after you're done return it, because stealing is degenerate.:^)

This.

Checked , you sly devil you
Pee pee poo poo pissssssSS

Attached: IMG_3469.PNG (832x690 525.83 KB, 77.45K)

No they aren't. You'd just set one up from very far away, point it, set the fire with it, then turn it off and walk off before they have a clue what the fuck is even going on.

Overcomplicating things and adding in extra unnecessary steps like going to some resteraunt is a sure way for failure.

Believe me there are criminals right now going all around America and Canada hijacking vehicles, doing crimes all the time, and never getting caught. Just make it quick and simple and not too elaborate.

Just launch some kind incendiary grenades from very far away at it.

I didn't study every military manual and war strategy and alphabet soup manual I could get my hands on just to let anons fuck up.

Quick, simple, and attention-line-grabbing is what you should be aiming for.

Something else don't be like that one idiot that drove by with his vehicle park any vehicle you have far away and wear clothing you never normally wear.

liquidass.com
Just fill several water balloons with this… buy in bulk and get overnight shipping.
PEE PEE POO POO PISSS

Attached: 3B700E2F-5AE3-447D-8404-E472C5A046C6.jpeg (2085x2399, 1.65M)

You know that plastic silverware's cheap in shops, right?

yeah we all agreed. release hornets and done. simple

Attached: 1391890430398.png (770x524, 353.38K)

Kek.

Attached: 1506319152315.png (340x358, 58.58K)

I mean as in grocers.

Why would you avoid an opportunity to defile commie restaurants by using their silverware to mix feces and urine you douche their street vermin with?