REVERSE CENSORSHIP

REVERSE CENSORSHIP

It's the new leftist buzzword for speech they don't like. It is never clearly defined imagine that, but it seems to mean the process by by which approved information is drowned out by a surplus of unauthorized information. Read to learn more.

Attached: Reverse Censorship.png (746x872, 638.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/06/is-the-first-amendment-obsolete/563762/
web.archive.org/web/20180627032026/https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/06/is-the-first-amendment-obsolete/563762/
kuscholarworks.ku.edu/bitstream/handle/1808/21361/dill_1928_3425151.pdf?sequence=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/06/is-the-first-amendment-obsolete/563762/
web.archive.org/web/20180627032026/https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/06/is-the-first-amendment-obsolete/563762/

>Just as police must protect speakers threatened by a moblol, Wu thinks prosecutors need to do more to prevent threats and attacks on speakers, and especially journalists. That wouldn’t require new law—the criminal statutes are already on the books—just different prosecutorial choices under current law.

War is peace.

Number of newspapers counted in the 1790 Census: 106
Number of media companies on earth now: 5
Number of media personalities who are neither Jews themselves, nor do they work for Jews: 0

Guess we'd better censor alt-news! Can't let the Hebrew get drowned out in the din.

Attached: Fake_Hate_Crime.jpg (644x447, 80.93K)

Forgot source:
kuscholarworks.ku.edu/bitstream/handle/1808/21361/dill_1928_3425151.pdf?sequence=1

I can't believe (((The Atlantic))) would admit this

Time to coopt another phrase.
Lets take this and turn it into something really kek worthy.

Digits demand it. Heil.

Reverse Censorship Memes

Attached: Reverse_Censorship.png (1036x726, 645.63K)

War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength. Speech is censorship.

Diversity is strength.

every journalist needs to face justice

I can't stop laughing. This level of leftist mental gymnastics.

and yet we should have predicted this.

DOTR can't come soon enough.

matriarchy is the future

We did. Back in 20 fucking 12. All the (at the time) ridiculous things Zig Forums said mockingly in greentext story predictions would come true like mixed bathrooms where some sicko can shove their dicks into the faces of little girls and get raped with complete media silence to child trannies to increasing pedophilia acceptance turned out to all be true. The newspeak they use now is just par for the course.

Kek. Merkel is already done for and so are countless others.

The Fuhrer likes where you're going with this. We don't necessarily need to come up with something this minute or in this bread but we definitely need to co-opt this one if they really start pushing it. "Fake News" already backfired horribly on them.

Attached: hitlerthumbs.jpg (524x398, 58.02K)

Those dubs would suggest so. Throw a simple rhyme back at the hooknoses, perverse censorship?

Not really. This is the exact same as the Zig Forums "oy vey bury it!" meme as well as other related memes.

(checked)
Sounds more like a name for a campaign to eliminate censorship and support the First Amendment utterly. Ridiculously easy to co-opt for that purpose and it'll end up like the "fake news" meme did.

They won't admit that the biggest piece of atrocity propaganda was the holocaust (along with the rest of the fabricated crap at Nuremberg). They'll keep believing the modern atrocity propaganda too, like Saddam Hussein's giant shredder and Assad's gas attacks.

They're trying to turn it around so that they are the ones suffering from oppression and "censorship" just by us having certain wrongthink.

Fucking kek.

Most atrocity propaganda is just repackaging of the Spanish Black Legend anyway. The conquistadors were the first to be reported as smashing babies.

Reverse racism is the main difficulty confronting America. Reverse censorship already exists. It's kike censorship of the whites.

if you start calling it reverse censorship or racism seriously youve already lost the war on language.

Er. The left who has control of kike media is complaining about the white noise they themselves create.

Did someone forget to tell this goyim that the kikes are on his side and the ones doing it?

WHAT SAY YOU ANONS?? WILL THE 1ST AMMENDMENT LEARN TO (((ADAPT)))?

Attached: adbc5e7faf62bb9653f82bb19bc5ccb8ed01595f065ae2b3297c9fc679e58fde.png (980x742, 208.47K)

"reverse censorship does not exist"
"there is no such thing as reverse censorship"

just use their "reverse racism" memes against them

Nasim.

They don't like people talking about things and forming opinions. Forming people's opinions is their job.

Attached: Nasim_Likes.jpg (224x255, 16.78K)

kek

It works even better because there really is no such thing as reverse censorship. When it comes to reverse racism, there is no such thing because racism against whites is ordinary racism that needs no qualification.

Did I ever mention how stupid they are?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1465x271, 26.68K)

that is some MGS2 shit

Attached: mgs bulldozer.png (1422x1561, 359.42K)

Anyone who refuses to push the reverse-racism meme is no better than an agent of the CIA, which genocides the whites as a matter of their top secret always-we-do policy.

I JUST SOLVED THE MEMETICS PROBLEM

What we do is meme: Reverse + [WHATEVER WE WANT TO PUT HERE]

Examples:
reverse feminism
(here meaning men's rights)
reverse gay pride
(who care what it means? They'll think the worst, and tell us what that is)
reverse inclusivity
reverse patriarchy
(ie good partriarchy)
reverse communism
(who cares what it means? It will flush out so many kike-kissing commies it will be amazing)

This kind of "critique" is why the left considers themselves to be intellectuals, but in reality they're low-intelligence, preachy fools. They have no deep comprehension for any subject, or any significant experience in anything they talk about. Their starting positions are always completely removed from reality, and from there they just get lost in their own delusions of thought. They're too stupid to create good solutions to anything, but too "intellectual" to understand why. I image if a pipe cracked in the wall, a fitting "intellectual" solution to a leftist would be to dig up the yard to find the main line feeding the house and replace it.

They don't understand anything metaphorical. They don't even understand basic trends. It's amazing.

It's also scary. They are in human form, yet they are degenerate scum.

life is death.

no such thing as reverse racism, it's all racism. You lose if you play the lefts language game.

I think you're on to something here, but it needs to be fleshed out a little more.

One of the deepest indictments of their own stupidity is their inability or unwillingness to define their own terms. At no point in this polemic against "reverse censorship" is it ever explicitly defined. It's the sort of Chomskyite prejudice that confuses the opaque for the brilliant.

No, that's not how memeing works. You don't fight them. They are in power, they own the dictionary makers 8^)

So what you do is you adapt, you shift, you change, you emerge from the dust looking one way, then you spring the other.

Nothing is certain, all forbidden is recommended.

And, in this case, we speak of reverse racism, because it is the kikes who define racism.

Oh autist, how sad it must make you that dictionaries are not sure, they are crumbling as the kikes wreckingball it.

Yet this is where we are, and so we must have wisdom, and act with wit.

We cannot charge that yonder hill, except in each and every case to fail, to rush up and say "this is ours, we shall define it" - they own the dictionary.

So we must weave traps from the trash they hurl at us.

And it's surprisingly easy.

Checked, and agreed. I'm on the right track anyway. Hopefully you'll think about it some more too.

reverse communism
n. see nazism

8^)

but

why

do

you

talk

this?

r

u

baiting

me?

Niggers are people

Then why are you giving energy to it by getting your panties in a bunch about it? If half of you people had understood how this works, most of the leftist talking points and raping of language of the last 50 years or so wouldn't even have happened. Only because a communist throws a piece of shit at you, doesn't mean you have to bath in it. How you deal with leftists is that you don't engage with them, or in war-time, you kill them.

You do not deal with them by jumping through every fucking hoop they throw at you. Laugh at them, POINT OUT THE TRUTH, how things REALLY ARE, and then move on. And everytime they bring it up again, just point out how they are insane and move on. If people understood that, insane things like feminism, or even before that, universal suffrage, would have never taken off. YOU have to set the talking points, YOU have to set the agenda, not continually find yourself in a mud wrestling contest over the next new thing they have invented in their clown world. If you engage with it, there will be a debate (about insane proposals) and these usually end up with some of the shit sticking. Then they rinse and repeat until they have gotten what they wanted. I've simplified it a little bit now, like, ignoring the jew power structure behind it, but what I pointed out here is still a major part of how they achieve their goals.

Note that I did not say "to say nothing". I said POINT OUT THE TRUTH. But that is really all you have to do. Anything more means playing their little games, and you cannot have a reasonable debate with insane people who are basically brainwashed by social engineers. See, for me things like the example I mentioned above, and I will refrain from using that word again even now, don't even exist. Whenever a filthy whore wants to get uppity with me, I simply point out how and where they are insane and move on. Depending on the context, you can of course do that in a more polite or in a more blunt manner, but that is the bottom line.

You do not engage the vomit they are puking out. YOU set the agenda.
Example: Instead of engaging in a debate over the pros and cons of the above, you instead simply say "Hey, how about you filthy whores get back to the kitchen instead of whoring yourself out in the workplace?" "But but but womyns right, it's current year blabla"
"No, I'm talking about your substandard performance here, here and here, your bitch wars, and you whoring yourself out here, here and here. Why are you not doing what you are doing best, and what you always wanted to do when you were young, which was finding a husband and raising children?"

Or: "Womyn are now in the military!" "Why do you want to kill people? You are quite the psychopath. Women are meant to give life, not take it."

Like you do not debate your dog or get into his game if he tries to test out if he's the boss or not. You put him in his place. There is no debate.

TL;DR / related:

*corrected referal:

We could pretend that the Left isn't in charge, but denial doesn't solve anything.

And actually, you wouldn't really put it as a question, as I have mistakingly done there, but rather as a statement: "Get back into the kitchen because this, this and that."

They are not in charge in my world.

World is world.

"In charge" is poor wording at the very least. For me, it's more a thing of "There is the enemy. Go fight him". They are not in charge.

except for the gooberment in every major White country, hollyjew and shillicon valley, of course
it's important to realize that you can't just do the propaganda equivalent of marching in and saying "lol we win now"
turn the (((enemy))) against itself first, so you can defeat it

"reverse censorship"
let's talk about
the holocaust

Attached: arbeit-macht-frei-daniel-hagerman.png (599x440, 289.91K)

= change it = shut it down

Rope for anyone who attempts to.

pretty sure we can, isn't that the literal meaning behind an overton window?

But there's no such thing as reverse racism :^)

reverse diversity
reverse democracy
reverse debate
reverse politics
reverse transgendered
reverse immigration
"TRUMP IS IMPLEMENTING REVERSE IMMIGRATION!!!"
reverse violence
reverse gun control
reverse tolerance
reverse election
reverse integration
reverse white flight

They're taking their shitty musket argument against the second amendment and applying it to the first? Great.

The core of how the author formed the term was that it implicitly argues that too much of one thing causes the opposite.

Reverse Juadism
Reverse Zionism
Reverse Females
Reverse voting
Reverse Cowgirl
Reverse Nukes
Reverse Forward
Reverse Assault
Reverse Rape
Reverse Genocide
Reverse Privilege
Reverse Interesectonality
Reverse Studies

"Hwat you didn't study Reverse Studies? Really? What did you take? Something out of date like anthropology or Women's studies? I'm sorry. I took reverse studies and already had a job right out of schoool. Health and dental. 72K to start. I might go back for a masters in Reverse Studies."

"Reverse studies are pretty simple to understand. Think about driving a stick shift car. Whats the first gear? I bet you think first, no its reverse, because it take you where you've already been. Reverse studies is all about looking where thing have already been. Simple as that. So when we study reverse studies we try to walk the idea backwards to see where it came from and what it means in that context. It isn't figuring about what it means now it is about figuring out what it meant when it was coming forward and in that context what does it mean now? Pretty simple once you think about it."

Attached: reverse is the first gear.jpg (646x396, 89.63K)

"For instance reverse slavery isn't about anything but walking back slavery to where it started moving forward. Who traded slaves and for how much? Why? where did they get the money to buy slaves? Who made the people slaves? Who were the slaves? All these questions must be asked in reverse and then as we answer them we understand how slavery came forward. I mean if you don't understand that you're not better than the slave owners themselves."

nice!

Attached: 6356345.jpg (505x270, 11.2K)

Yes.
And it's not just about the overtone window - it's also simply the fact that people will be drawn to it, because after they've been surrounded by only those insane talking points and narratives for so long, when you simply walz in with the truth like that, it will stand out like a beam of light that has a high chance to awaken them from their deadly slumber and the leftist screeching will crash against it like floats against a cliff face. Offense with the truth, not defensive battles in the clownworld the left has created for themselves.

Reverse education
Reverse college
Reverse shabbos-goy
Reverse welfare
Reverse food stamps
Reverse poverty
Reverse consent
Reverse pedophilia

Attached: 1517596703146.jpg (190x265, 7.33K)

(((who can it be now)))

Attached: who brought and sold slaves america jews.png (640x360 543.25 KB, 14.78M)

Censorship reversed

I can think of some other supposedly American things that only started in the mid 20th century, professor wu.

That's fucking hilarious, even the tone f the master miller comment is bang on.
Anyone have a link to the original?

I'm not letting a fucking chink of all people lecture me on freedom of speech.

Attached: aesthetic N a s i m A g h d a m synthwave.webm (1280x720, 15.2M)

Professors right, but for the wrong side. Yes the truth is drowned out by the the mass media. Yes, there is too little attention, and its too easy to drown out the crimes of the Clintons, Bushes, whoevers, by running a Stormy Daniels story. You are just on the wrong side of the debate. We need an extermination of the corrupt in media and government and then we can bring back propaganda bans and heavily fine dishonest outlets.

leftist sure are late to the party
MGS2 had alrready warned us about this and there was alrready a book that talked about this "anti-Orwell method of censorship where the big brother burried all important data with irrelevant bullshit
I'm don't remeber what the book was called, "A Happy World" maybe?

Attached: codex redpill.jpg (800x1000, 288.03K)

THE RISE OF REVERSE RACISM

BEING OFFENDED TOWARDS RACISTS IS UNTOLERANT: THE LIFE-CHANGING STORY OF UNDERSTANDING

someone write an article like that and submit it to buzzfeed jej

Attached: 0abb7ec25459d201459273d8d159eae7a5e5b622c6d26979ddb748eaf029ef86.jpg (655x606, 70.19K)

There is no such thing as waycism.

I don't understand.
Is it newspeak?
There's two types of censorship
an entity filtering expression to match whatever moral guidelines before public can see them
Entity working on behalf of the public to remove things after they're is found to be morally outrageous (like whatever shit kikes peddle)

Uncensorship?

Post something that would obviously get you booted from Twatter with the #reversecemsorship tag

Also, don't be a moron and copy paste it from my post because I made a typo.

Use it as a verb instead of a noun. To reverse censorship is to find some censorship and systematically remove it from existence.

That sounds dank.

PIHSROSNEC

I think you're onto something. The core of the meme is the doublethink/cognitive dissonance of the left; freedom is slavery, war is peace, good is evil etc. We're subtly pointing that out; we shouldn't decide or direct what the meanings are. Just create a shitstorm of confusion around these phrases, until the word war (((they've))) been waging for decades by slowly changing meanings, is reduced to having achieved nothing but chaos and confusion, much like their failed attempt with "fake news"; so shall be the fate of newspeak.

Wu may not be jewish, but he talks like he is. Notice that he doesn't define what the "main channels of expression" are, though it's easy to imply from his bio he means the (((legacy media))). You would never see him or his ilk advocating the government protecting the chans or voat's channels of expression. No, I'm certain his desire is for government intervention to protect the legitimacy of NPR and CNN, and to prevent alt-media from having any say-so whatsoever.

But it won't work. Like it or not, we communicate far more laterally now than we ever have before. This genie is absolutely, hilariously out of the bottle, and the (((legacy media))) is starting to panic about it.

Moldbug predicted that democracy wouldn't survive the internet age. As the left loses more control of the narrative, they must continue to double-down on outright censorship of any narrative that could move the overton window to the right. The first amendment protects us against that, but it offers no such protection to (((legacy media))) from having their jewry be drowned out in truth.

Attached: 76c.jpg (672x434, 20.85K)

So, basically, the same crap you guys always do? Oh right, new coat of paint on your same old shit.
Find something you don't like, try to shut it down. When that fails, call your buddies in and screech autisticly and pollute any and all channels of discussion with your, and only your point of view.
Then cry like babies about how "no one will give you a chance to speak".

Attached: meanwhileatpol.jpg (400x295, 51.57K)

So TL;DR is as follows
MY FEELINGS OVER HEALTH OF THE NATION
Am I right?

Quoted and capped, user. Lets see what the future takes us

When you spew lies non stop and you have the power to swindle opinions left and/or right, you have to be stopped we have any chance of living in a healthy society.
Dont you think that attention is always put elsewhere? Like how no one talks about (((da joos))) or black crime? How no one talks about inmigrants in germany and sweden? In USA?

This world and its living ones are rotten to the core, and we will need drastic measures at this point if we ever hope to see our children grow and have children of their own.

Btw ur a fegget. Pic related

Attached: absolutely_disgusting_ice_cream.jpg (512x768, 85.85K)

The Constitution is always changing, goy. Every (((law expert))) knows this. The First Amendment needs (((updating)) for the current times!

Internet made speech Free of any responsibility or recourse. Easy pz to spam. Arguments win debates? make 10 accounts and spam "retard" or get creative. I could use a sanity check extension that would match keywords on the page to a blacklist and tell me if the content is baloney. 'Global warming' would be top of said list. How to avoid being brainwashed? My answer was don't look at propoganda and marketing. Anyone can say anything for 'free', again without putting anything on the line. Media should be held accountable for what they said wrong. And liars should be economically penalised.

Better by design, not force. - bucky fuller

Then you have the problem that the shitheads with the loudest mic drown out anyone else.

But i am hopeful, even shitheads like me move from facebook to reddit and then to here. then we see in a different light.

Hold up, so this "reverse censorship" is just an unbelievably kiked way to refer to someone speaking normally? What the fuck are these kikes doing to my language?

Attached: 8sg41a66.JPG (308x465, 25.26K)

If my opinions are countered with facts then your arguments are censoring my opinions and THATS NOT OK
t. article writer

Just like…
REVERSE RACISM?!

Attached: reaction lol.jpg (1920x1080, 169.25K)

When will we reach the age of reverse memes?

Attached: 1322844493377.gif (500x400, 309.41K)