Zig Forums is finally Alt-Right again

This time we'll MAGA together and send the shills fucking packing!

Zig Forums's not alt-kike you newnigger
Go back

Attached: pol Will Get Triggered by This.mp4 (640x360, 580.91K)

Get the fuck out of my board with your divide and conquer bullshit

Hello kikefy

How about you fuck off back to reddit and keep sucking kike cock you faggot?

How about you blow a load of lead into your head once you've left this board and go be a shill somewhere else, retard

Know your place, jewish scum. Please go fellate other kike apologists at T_D, nigger.

Would you shut your cock warmer you delusional trump worshipping faggot. At least bring an argument instead of posting MUH DNC for the 10th time today. Here I'll even give you one. Contest that trumps irsael bootlicking is anything more than benign lipservice. Find some examples of trump working against israels interests (though I doubt any exist)

Kampfy would never disparage Trump who do you think is buying his hotpockets

Zig Forums is for losers now, just look at this thread. Go watch some anime boys, you missed your chance to get into politics in a meaningful way by wasting your life on anime untill 30

Then fuck off?

OP the faggot strikes again

Attached: 3996130cdb0aa8515103009313c5b2aaab07d3b75442aba60ee54225a04fc8f0.jpg (460x332, 28.04K)

lmao

Can someone explain what the "file removed due to copyright claim" image is and why it's all over the board?

no

TOO LATE ASSHOLE, TRUMP CAN'T BE STOPPED

Attached: trump anime.jpg (500x375, 49.93K)

get involed in jew politics and vote!!

Since Zig Forums is impotent in the real world, who gives a shit?

im indifferent to jews and focus on having a good life and raising a family that shares my values. You know, being the change I want to see? Its better than jacking off to anime and complaining online for sure.

Zig Forums already won. Brexit, Trump, AfD, Orban, and Lega were only the beginning. Your world is
FUCKED
Soon it will be gone, never to return.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Attached: Sélection_009.png (1267x453, 65.06K)

This isn't ironic. Leave and never come back. Otherwise lurk for 5 years or till you want every Jew on the planet dead + 2 years. Or kill yourself lmao.

I second this, Zig Forums was subverted and its brainwashed users used to elect another Israel shill. Zig Forums died the day trump posted pepe. Its like Zig Forums was conditioned for that very day since every user immediately went full support, no questions asked. He posted the frog? Hes /ourguy/. LMAO

Do nothing and let Hillary be elected goyim!
At least we've been able to buy some time with trump