Foreign Arab-Egyptian doctor caught sterilising white Australian women (Multicultural nightmare)

With full permission from the government of Australia: youtube.com/watch?v=D_5LZMkPoAY

This channel broadcasts more failures of multiculturalism in Australia untalked about in public sphere (Because they're mostly kept on local TV).

Attached: Disgraced doctor.png (852x413, 629.2K)

This falls under the UN definition of genocide, forced sterilization of the group.

And he turns out to be a Catholic, somehow not surprising.

i oughta make a folder for this shit
any other related cases?

Attached: doc nig.png (2468x1764 719.61 KB, 646.86K)

Attached: somali attempted rape woman in labour, rome hospital.png (648x535 407.71 KB, 88.66K)

Attached: fertility spermed.png (652x1156 773.77 KB, 426.94K)

Attached: cuck skaf doc.png (657x2100 385.88 KB, 1.74M)

sad

What's up with these (((Middle Eastern Catholics))) being doctors of death?

I don't think the Catholic thing matters in this case, it's just another instance of Semites with a false sense of superiority hating Whitey. They all want to wipe us out, but this shitskin was educated enough to be able to do it through the medical profession instead of a suicide vest or a Truck of Peace.

Only if the goal was to achieve some kind of utopia, a grand bazaar of cultures, ideas and goods. It's not failure. It's succeeding at it's task of destroying white countries and peoples.

IMPLYING christianity isn't semitic.

I know "nationalist" christians that defend arab christians just because theyre christian, cant wait to tell them about this one and see how they try and spin it.

No but your shill post is very semitic

lynch this sandnigger
gouge his eyes
blow his ears away
leave him with only suffering

how is christianity not semitic? its entire background and history, its entire origin, its very prophets are all semitic. I wont believe that christians arent just semites in everything but name until they do as positive christianity recommended and trash the old testament for good; whites have absolutely no fucking business learning Jew history over the history of their own damn race, the only use in learning Jew history is learning their strengths, weakness and fears, and this doesnt require spiritual application or worship.

Forcibly displacing a genetic group is also considered genocide, which is happening on a global scale in every single white country on Earth, but you don't here the anti-white "UN" saying anything about it.

The Catholic Church is the biggest anti-white organization on Earth.

Are the jews being forcibly sterilized?
The no, it doesn't meet (((UN))) criteria for genocide.

there was some (((charity)) in england offering cash for sterilization of whites

also related pic

Attached: green interracial breeding.jpg (722x951, 290.16K)

Indian Dr recently pulled the head off a baby during a breach birth, or rather she pulled the torso off leaving the head inside. This was in bong.

I was never able to find any confirmation on that image, I think its horse shit. However, that green party women has plenty of other fuckups just as bad.

Both the old and the new testament are jewish. You cannot unpozz that which was pozzed from the beginning.

Imagine how many do this and get away with it? Calling Dr.Zig Forums…

K.

Why are you bringing this up exactly?

Take it to the religion thread.

Attached: Cinquedea.jpg (600x450, 84.53K)

You couldn't have kiked harder if you tried.

The difference between the Aryan vision of "Green" and the uncreative Jews version of "Green" couldn't be presented more clearly. Even with their best intentions it leads to sheer destruction.

It's been said that the Greens are the Watermelon Party, because they're green on the outside, but red on the inside.