Frantic father searching for his missing autistic daughter, 16...

Frantic father searching for his missing autistic daughter, 16, says Georgia consent law stopped him from bringing the teen home after he learned she had run away with her 44-year-old boyfriend
A Georgia father says the consent law needs to change after he was prevented from bringing his teenage daughter home after she ran away with her boyfriend
Mary Pridgen, 16, left home for New York with her boyfriend, Michael Whitlatch
Because the age of consent in Georgia is 16 it was not illegal for her to leave home with the man
Her father said Mary has Asperger Syndrome and thinks Whitlatch 'groomed' his daughter
Glen said he learned that Whitlatch had bought the teen a engagement ring and rented an apartment so they could live together
Because of the law, Whitlatch cannot face felony charges even if he did know Mary was only 16

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5903309/Father-says-Georgia-consent-law-stopped-bringing-daughter-16-home.html
archive.is/0goXl

Attached: 4DC5B06A00000578-0-image-a-72_1530329547126.jpg (634x634, 76.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm5330433/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: outraged dad.jpg (306x410 31.05 KB, 17.21K)

I don't see the problem. The law says 16.

Welp, (((they))) snatched up another one.

And what's the point of this thread? I too would get an autistic 16 years old girl if I could. I mean, only if I love her and stuff, of course.

Attached: karenquestion.png (549x560, 248.65K)

my only problem with this is the 'ole man looks to be around 5'4" tall? who dates short men?

Attached: 4490008A00000578-0-image-a-1_1506034976579.jpg (2000x2701 95.77 KB, 1.14M)

Well considering Zig Forums considers anyone under 6'2" a manlet, then I'd say the overwhelming majority of women do, and prefer to.

On the one hand, the age of consent is right there;
On the other hand, the guy looks like a fucking creeper;
On the other hand, he did buy her a ring, and an apartment
On the other hand, the father clearly didn't approve of the match.
On the other hand, she's autistic, and isn't really sound of mind
On the other hand, She's a woman, so it doesn't fucking matter.

It's a toughie really.

Personally, the Father should have ultimate say.

It's her mistake for being so shit all dumb to do something like that. Real adulthood starts at 14 and if you're not able to take care of yourself then its your fault.

Tune in next month when dad learns she's pregnant

Attached: franzese-and-son.jpg (360x469, 28.02K)

Disgusting pedo shits

Like 90% of your ancestors were pumping spunk in to girls younger than her, 16 is old enough for girls to get fucked, so long as the guy can pay to house and feed her well enough, treats her alright and has enough spare income in the case they have kids then literally the only downside is overprotective daddy.

Grow up nigger.

Oh man. I just got through with tear-inducing laughter. Have a look here.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (904x713, 630.16K)

imdb.com/name/nm5330433/

Attached: MV5BNjA1OTc0MzU1Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTI1MjAxNjE@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,666,1000_AL_.jpg (666x1000, 61.15K)

She's wearing 4 inch heels in that picture

16 is literally the age of marriage here.
It's not 18 but 16.

Why the fuck do parents do this shit? Grow the fucking hell up, Jesus fucking Christ on a cracker.

There's an forum out there where spergs who are "anti pedo" hang out, they are basically SJWs who got touched as kids or were super afraid of being touched and the other SJWs don't really accept them because pedo-acceptance is the next thing in Soc-Jus so they come here thinking we'll agree with them 100% of the time.

An ideal re-organization of our society on the basis of human physiology would be to see a return to "child brides" where most girls can find a husband just ahead of their prime reproductive years and the union would require the blessing of the primary custodian, the girl, and the man so where 7 years is seen to be about the hard line for age difference I think 14-16 years fits better, a man at 27-32 is where he is going to be hitting the first of his professional strides. In this case you get a virgin wife who is in a financially stable marriage and very unlikely to have an affair or become dissatisfied with her husband and as a man you will likely have a more open field of work with more women not needing to support themselves creating a labor shortage and more demand/better wages and the encouragement that brings but also a more solid chance to find a stable young bride, this fixes the discontent of both genders in our "liberated" modern society, the only major change to facilitate this is to separate girls and boys in primary school at about 3rd grade, boys and girls would have the same curriculum puberty kicks in and then we'd probably need to do some gender role education for the girls like Home Economics, child psych cooking. The girls would also need a home course option encase they end up pregnant during courses, 17-22.

I should be clear the education overhaul I have in mind is more complex and changes from babysitting and busywork to serious education and developing speedy comprehension, middle school is denser but not harder than high school today high school grades would be more specialized and with more options and graduation wouldn't be 17-18 it would be at 21 and you'd be work ready, got the vitals from that liberal arts degree, the fundamentals of at least one trade, probably two, and some solid hightech shit, maths would get crunched into economics, practical engineering, and chemistry and those trades and tech courses, Literature and history would be would be merged and consist almost entirely of short book reports and quizzes to show you read the material, the only shit left is physical education and that would be divided into health courses, a class on diet and human physiology and teaching how to reliably achieve physical goals from various starting points and safety courses for fitness, firearms, family.

Of course none of that will happen because niggers would fuck it up and we can't get niggers and other subhumans out until we purge the kikes, even then you have tards on our side who think fucking a 17 year old is child rape and would rather see the birthrate drop and an increase to health defects from older dustier wombs than actually try to fix the problem inherent to an advanced and educated society that is lost reproductive time.

He's probably fucking the shit out of that autistic pussy and blowing his load in all her Holes by now

You are trying to cram to many ideas into too little text, and you are also way too specific, especially if you don't have a solid audience. To begin with, which country's education system are you speaking of?

Attached: name_my_band.png (717x748, 570.74K)

fixed

This cuck could have at least gone full Louis XIV high heels. But being a kike servant makes you tasteless I guess.

The father in this situation obviously hasn't given his blessing, and on top of that, the "EBIL PEDOHATERS" have a right to be concerned, because of folks in this very thread screaming "UHGH, I HATE IT WHEN PARENTS DO THAT SHIT"

Which is a direct contradiction to one of the values listed in a more traditional match, if someone is willing to throw out one aspect of the ideal because it isn't convenient, why should anybody trust them to not to just use the match as a means of sexual gratification and abuse?

Upon reflecting, the father hasn't approved of this shit, full-fucking-stop, on top of that the man in question was a producer of an Asperger documentary, I doubt it was coincidental that the girl he ran off with was autistic. It's slimy as fuck.

Attached: blackcock.jpg (479x247, 20.72K)

This is like advertising.

Who needs felony charges when "i'll crack your fucking head open with this baseball bat" charges still exist. Jesus Christ, what happened to the cowboy spirit in this country? In Georgia of all places. I wish a motherfucker would with my baby girl.

Are you a nigger?

sage for shitpost calling out shitpost

Fuck that's sad, she's a cute girl and probably sweet. Fucking creep at 44 and her at 16. Yea I'm jealous but only because odds are he's a pervert and not actually a good man looking for a non-roastie bride.

Or maybe he's a good man? Women in North America isn't really known for their virtues, better be with them before the liberal society corrupts them completely.

HURR DURR WHITE MAN IS BANGING WHITE WOMAN!
Here's your jelly, rabbi.

It could be argued that people with high-functioning autism are of sounder mind than neurotypicals. It's a condition that favors logical decision making over emotional reactions. We're less susceptible to groupthink for the same reasons.

t. Autist that lived independently since the age of 16.

And how's that for weasel words to describe the fact that he hasn't actually committed any crime.

My sides.

I was going to post this, it is ultimately the father who has to give her away - if he thinks she should find somebody else then that is what should be.

Plus he's probably a kike - I'm surprised nobody noticed that. While there are probably whites with the surname Whitlatch - I did a brief search and a shitload of kikes came up also (plus he's in the "industry") - and just look at his fucking face. That is a kikel

Attached: www.imdb.com_2018-06-30_08-26-27.png (1008x2078, 722.78K)

It's not illegal, but it is unethical considering she's not only just above the age of consent, she's also mentally handicapped and that handicap exploited.

Wait,

The Dad can fuck off, she should be capable enough on her own.

A kike stole an aryan woman - the father has the right to repo his daughter.

It's gritty, borderline perhaps, but she's only aspergers, not full autistic to be frank.
People with aspergers should understand their situation well enough. It it was a more severe form of autism, maybe we'd have an issue.

He's a faggot that should be shot. Age of consent should be 14 anyway.

She's a retard aspergers though. Not exactly the type that ought to breed.
Why would I give a shit about someone with people issues that actually manages to find a single relationship at all?

I would be more worried if he is doing depraved shit to her, but we have no evidence.
Kike should be shot for being a kike regardless of whom he is dating. :^)

Parental rights are not, and should not be, absolute. It's no surprise this board thinks otherwise (on average), it also thinks physical abuse is 'disciplining'.

Thank goodness for concealed carry, so we can protect ourselves from nuts like you!

It's textbook discipline. It's there to make the user of it force the receiver to submit to their authority.

Looks like Daddy was too much of a CUCK to keep his fuckmeat :')

How sure are you of that? Asperger's is extremely rare in girls, she doesn't look out of sorts herself. This entire thing screams of psyop by the Jews. They hate any traditional state that condones early.marriage by whites because it works against the whole modern - city - whore initiative.

Here's the play: keep aoc at 18, girls won't wait that long. They'll fuck Chad and maybe even have a real bf but because no consent, no marriage. Also it will allow the typical city merchants access to top shelf ass on the down low… Everywhere that kids have high aoc, they are fucking, but you need lots of money to host the sorts of things that get you child sex (modeling studio, production house, fun stores and teen clubs) but also political connections to make complaints disappear (Jew legislators and freemason cops).

In any case the whole idea of "dating" is Jewish to the core. You marry a girl or you are looking for a softcore prostitute, many guys here cannot accept this because muh cummies and muh feels but it's true. Contraceptives need to be abolished and the genders segregated at about age 8-9, then it's marriage training for girls and married off at 14-15.

She wears different wigs to please him?

Doesn't matter. News about qt teens will get clicks

I agree. But that's not going to be preventable without significant evidence.

Just protect your fucking kids ffs.

Parents cry to government because in a normal wholesome environment, they could put a bullet in the perps head and bring their child home. Crying to government is the CIVILized thing to do, but that may also be the wrong thing to do…parents don't throw shitfits for 'no reason', they know their own children and NO ONE has the child's interest like the parent, not government, not society, no one. If it was me, I would put a bullet in his head (probably not this, exactly {stealth/covert} but you get the idea) and bring my daughter home.

I think you're being silly user. You don't just go all in with marriage, you need to know them before you marry them.
Even with arranged marriages.

Attached: goebbels is moe.png (357x230, 63.84K)

If she truly has mental problems, it would be classified as kidnapping.

That's courting not dating. If dating means fucking, you're looking for a prostitute without being willing to pay. Once again muh cummies, muh feels.

you mean 77 years right?

yes the kike should be shot just for being a kike
and the father has the consent, not the female, so this is rape

NORMIE GET OUT! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why do you think the jews value aspies as brides? It isn't because they are 'retarded' you numbfuck…it is because they are trying to 'get in' on the ground floor of the next great evolution in humanity. If they want to dominate that DNA it isn't because 'its worthless' it is because it is the next big thing in human development. NT's would never begin to understand the differences between Aspies and themselves. To us, you are like blind retards groping in the dark without any ability to understand or cut through 'programming'. Despite all of your limitations we still love you as much as we can even though you are totally obsolete genetically.

this guy gets it
the completly fucking irrational planet we live on because NT cant control their emotions and be rational
it is not coincidence thnat imgaboards are full of spergs that have cultivated the culture that we have on here

I am excited about the planet we are going to build and our future as well…soon, very soon, we will shake off the dust of these superstitious incompetents, realize our true destiny and turn Earth into a Ethno-Globe paradise (without mongrels or parasites, of course). It is a shame to see one of our taken by a jew…that is a dead end genetic line now.

Fuck off pedo scumbag

I doubt the daughter is autistic or even has assbergers….. stupid goyim father say help, help my daughter only has three toes, now the girl will forever be known as having mental health problems…. for the rest of her life, thanks dad

I'd fuck her in the bunghole.

Whatever kike.

the father should visit whitlach in the middle of the night and kill him

What's the problem? 16 is age of concent.

Fucking wew

I have nothing but anecdotal experience to believe it but I insist that autism is actually more common in girls than it is usually stated - the gap is simply so huge because manyt legitimately autistic women slip through cracks, while many men who are not autistic at all and just are either slightly strange but still fall within neurotypical range or have a different problem altogether get diagnosed.
I've met a handful of girls who were never formally diagnosed but I'm goddamn positively sure they were actually autistic from their mannerisms and physical traits. It just never hindered them in their lives because women get shit handed to them and are never expected to initiate anything even in a most "egalitarian" society. The only ones I've ever seen that were diagnosed were REALLY obvious ones, who could like barely form a sentence or had a hard time putting on clothes unassisted.

True. Women bond to their husbands as fathers. The older they get, the less able they are to do that. I think marrying girls that have started puberty isn't pedophilia, but if you fuck them when you haven't married them then you should have your cock lopped off.

It is pedophilia and you're a degenerate. Stop being degenerate.

Not an artform.

Every time, without fail, these threads bring out the pedoshits that want to argue for 7 year old brides and such. Always the same fucking arguments, which is funny because a lot of them are very similar arguments that allowed for homosexuality to be pushed in everyone's face to be accepted too.
It is painfully obvious this is the kike ultimate goal, because they shill for this harder than anything else.
The pedos feel comfortable enough to make arguments for why they should get to marry and fuck children, which is already a sign that they have become way too comfortable in general.
But no matter how little fear you sick fucks feel, every little girl and boy has parents and you will never know of that parent is going to blow your head off with a shotgun. No matter how much kikes push for the normalization, you have no guarantee that dad doesn't give a flying fuck about the laws and what is deemed acceptable. Plenty of pedos get killed, and that won't ever change. Nor should it.

Used to be commonplace to hear of someone eloping at 16. Ass-burgers is not a handicap and she was fully capable of making her own decision, probably more so than the average neurotypical 18 year old.

This is the kind of thing that reminds me that sexuality is bad all together. If nobody ever had sex, pedophiles wouldn't ever be born.

If they're in NY, the law is different. The age of consent is 17 in NY.

Attached: pedo_vs_moralfag.png (1264x471, 102.11K)

Yes, it's exactly the same. You're a degenerate. Stop being a degenerate.

How does it feel knowing half of the states in the U.S. have AOC at 16? Is america a pedo country now or are you a brainwashed idiot? Feminist anti-alcohol advocates who created the prohibition conspired to create the 18yo AOC in the early 1900s and mostly succeeded, congrats on being a good goy supporting the breakup of the family unit

Attached: 1529623455419.gif (499x499, 1.03M)

Fuck off back to cuckchan, tourist.

i fucking lost it. why do pedofags always make the funniest shit like this? that one comic with "lets leave this infertile nigger alone lol" gets me every time too.

Step one, buy some herioine and disposable gun from niggers. Step two, enrich whitlatch with diversity. Step three. Say fucking nothing.

Holy shit. Its like being an man is hard.

Well, I guess we know whats going on there.
She'll be found dead in a shitty hotel room in like 6 months to 2 years, after this faggot and his slimey buddies have used up her best.

Yes.
Just like the Weimar before it.

I want half Eddie! Half.

Sounds like he's a redpilled Zig Forumsack who scored prime virgin wife material. Her degenerate boomer father wants to take her back so that he can make her watch marvel movies and eat zog chow and turn her into a normalfag.

She's cute. He looks jewish and short. I don't like it.
.t 50yo waiting patiently for his 16yo gf to become 18.

Autistic females are the only good girls. The autism actually has an opposite effect than it has on men and ends up counteracting a lot of the typical female insanities. The autistic females turn out being reasonable and nice people, unlike normal females.

lol, newfag AND moralfag! I bet you suck pigfarmer jim's cock too

The jew feminist takeover of AOC laws happened before the weimar republic ever existed, so americans have been marrying pure, qt lolis since the 1600s. Did you know the U.S. military code sets the AOC at 16, but gives exceptions for 12-15 if you're married to them?

Daily reminder anti-pedo is pro-jew

A Wyatt Mann cartoons repurposed for non-racist messages are always funny too.

The reason is that chan culture has always been about being offensive to piss off the weakminded, easily offended manchildren of the world. Pedos being the ones who offend others for laughs, and the anti-pedos being the faggots with oversensitive feefees who think the internet is serious business.

Simply put, antipedos just don't have a grasp on humor/chan culture because it's foreign to them

Attached: 1500263318500.jpg (687x886, 221.06K)

Holy shit who would have guess with all the smug lolis that this board would be filled with closet pedos and muslims saying its okay for a 40+ year old man to marry a child.

Yea, thats a fucking jew. The neanderthal looking mother fucker.

Who gives a shit? Tismo girls need love too.

Attached: 20760db544c155ed5cc96df4f0fd1e5de2e23a25ef2c27165969d3801c522abc.gif (478x422, 2.23M)

Where is the crime?

16 is not a child you moron

he bought her a $7,000 engagement ring. What's dad's fucking problem, he wants her to be a barista or work at Bojangles in Alpharetta, GA instead….. fuck wit father

Stop that man! He's wanted by Interpol for molesting a baby zebra on the border of Katmandu!

ITT: kid fucking kikes

I read special as "special ability"