Let's Be Honest - The Aryan Race is Scientifically Stupid

Alright, so I think that Hitler's idea of an Aryan race is the dumbest thing to ever come into far right politics.

Now I'm not saying "Flood your country with negros!" but for the love of god if we end up taking control, having only those with blue eyes and blonde hair exist will lead to several genetic problems. (And also is rather undeserved.)

To begin, we have to consider that blonde hair and blue eyes are recessive traits. Now if you're too inbred to get it through ya, or you're a mutt who's 50% negro and are as smart as your pet rock, that means that the only way for these traits to survive through the consistently applied step of evolution (Genes being passed from parent to offspring.) is to make sure both parents have these recessive traits. As such, the general gene pool of a society gets smaller and smaller, As such, genetic diseases that are recessive (That have been repressed by dominant traits.) become more and more and common.

Now before you say that everyone would get brown hair and eyes due to those traits being dominant, realize that these traits still allow an open gene pool, if we let them survive.

Now as an alternative to an Aryan ethnostate, just have it be a north-European ethnostate. Let the Anglos and Aryans live together.

(Also historically the Aryans done jack diddly mc-fuckshit.)

Attached: me vs you.jpg (1100x614, 99.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysenkoism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You reek of the same person

Kill yourself.

hey, I'm just sayin' that we shouldn't be going about hailing the Aryan race. Come on, Anglos for the win.

Are you an edgy 12 year old or a virgin 40 year old? I can't really tell.

I am actually okay with lefty faggots coming here and trying to debate us, but what even is this shit? Did you just come fresh out of your brainwashing laboratory (AKA highschool)? I thought even lefty/pol/ knew that the stuff about blue eyes and lampshades was bullshit. How deluded are you?

Go read a history book, watch some youtube videos, maybe check out wikipedia, ANYTHING. At this point you would actually be better off knowing nothing, than believing such blatantly obvious lies.

Aryan just means white
that's retarded, just don't marry cousins
nobody is suggesting merging European countries, the idea of "ethnostate" is to remove all the foreigners. remove non-Germans from Germany, remove non-Italians from Italy, etc. the only meta-white country is America, in which case you remove everybody that isn't of pure European ancestry. or at least 15/16ths at first and then you can worry about cleaning up further once you've expelled the muds

now gtfo niggerfaggot

Attached: anus.jpg (254x255, 14.8K)

ftfy

Thats enough now codenigger, we get it, you hate whites.

I remember when we used to ban faggots like you.

DO NOT ENGAGE

SAGE AND REPORT

DO NOT ENGAGE

SAGE AND REPORT

DO NOT ENGAGE

SAGE AND REPORT

DO NOT ENGAGE

SAGE AND REPORT

It's hilarious how these kikes don't get it yet - how we can immediately spot them, no matter how hard they try to squeeze in. It's always the same logical formulation, the same exact straw men arguments just tweaked slightly.

No I don't ya fuckin' kike. You're just trying to turn the board against an Anglo, it's obvious that people like you are trying to kill off everyone from the alt right that are already apart of it so that you can easily divide and conquer. I'm not a nigger, kike or worst of all Kebab. I'm just an Anglo stating my mind here and I also said that I understood the point here. Jesus Christ you guys need to get laid or use your damned hands for once.

What, did ya get banned from Halfchan?

Attached: door.jpg (1280x720, 73.95K)

communist: i know how human societies and human civilizations work in their entirety

communist: i do NOT know how a single human body works

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysenkoism

Lysenkoism (Russian: Лысенковщина, tr. Lysenkovshchina) was a political campaign against genetics and science-based agriculture conducted by Trofim Lysenko, his followers and Soviet authorities. Lysenko served as the director of the Soviet Union's Lenin All-Union Academy of Agricultural Sciences. Lysenkoism began in the late 1920s and formally ended in 1964.

Lysenko's theory rejected Mendelian inheritance and the concept of the "gene"; it departed from Darwinian evolutionary theory by rejecting natural selection.[2] Proponents falsely claimed to have discovered, among many other things, that rye could transform into wheat and wheat into barley, that weeds could spontaneously transmute into food grains, and that "natural cooperation" was observed in nature as opposed to "natural selection".[2] Lysenkoism promised extraordinary advances in breeding and in agriculture that never came about.

Joseph Stalin supported the campaign. More than 3,000 mainstream biologists were fired or even sent to prison,[3] and numerous scientists were executed as part of a campaign instigated by Lysenko to suppress his scientific opponents.[4][5][6][7] The president of the Agriculture Academy, Nikolai Vavilov, was sent to prison and died there, while scientific research in the field of genetics was effectively destroyed until the death of Stalin in 1953.[2] Research and teaching in the fields of neurophysiology, cell biology, and many other biological disciplines was also negatively affected or banned.[8]

Attached: Lysenko_with_Stalin[1].gif (563x319, 200.55K)

Oh you are that type of shill.

Jesus Christ fuck off you dumb magapede

Attached: GET OUTTA HERE.mp4 (326x326, 991.68K)

the aryans are not scientifically stupid nor are our ancestors in Pleiades, everything the grey aliens had and the evil dracos and corrupted archons was given from lyrans who are as white as the driven snow.

america made a pact and based its technology on theirs instead of the nordics who helped germany.

explains everything really.

Attached: download (24).jpg (195x258, 15.63K)

le 100 face

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 88.85K)

la abominacion

Attached: download (25).jpg (172x294, 5.73K)

DRACO!

Attached: 1519083260033.jpg (792x4096, 311.03K)