FERAL BOONS WRECK CHRISTCUCK CHURCH IN FUNERAL CHIMP OUT

FERAL BOONS WRECK CHRISTCUCK CHURCH IN FUNERAL CHIMP OUT
The Archdiocese of Washington forced to issue an apology to Niggers.
Cellphones recorded the chaotic scene from the church pews as an argument between Pastor Michael Briese and the family carried on as the body of the 54-year-old rested in the open casket nearby.
A short time later, the family was seen carrying the casket out of the church to leave with shocked attendees and police cars in the parking lot.
“This was uncalled for and it really hurt me. It really did To see your loved one come there to rest and to be shut down like that,” Larry Hicks, the brother of Agnes Hicks said.
The family said Agnes Hicks was baptized as a young girl at the church in Charles County and it's where she had always wanted her funeral.
Her family said the cup was knocked over when someone went in for a hug and accidentally bumped into the chalice near the altar.
“That's when all hell broke loose. He literally got on the mic and said, ‘there will be no funeral, there will be no mass, no repass, everyone get the hell out of my church,’" Shanice Chisely, the daughter of Agnes Hick recalled. “He disrespected our family, he disrespected my mother. He called my mother 'a thing.' He said, 'get this thing out of my church! Everyone get the hell out of my church!’ It was very sad. I’ve never seen anything like that before.”
The family said Briese then called the ZOGbots. ZOGbots on scene deem church committed sin in treatment of feral boons.

fox5dc.com/news/local-news/archdiocese-of-washington-apologizes-after-maryland-family-kicked-out-of-funeral
archive.is/TDMUY

BOONS MORE THAN LIKELY TO SUE CHURCH FOR THEIR CHIMPOUT

Attached: Archdiocese_of_Washington_apologizes_after_Maryl_473943_600.mp4 (640x360, 13.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Hec4CVdpqRA
hooktube.com/watch?v=W5XIiVWKi7Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Most white people in church don't want niggers there any more than most white people in any other place want niggers around them. But what are they going to do? Have whites-only churches? We all know how that would turn out.

Ask me how I know you didn't even bother watching the video.

/fringe/ fuck off you're drink

Good to hear.

Attached: 8241236e48cf6abee3c87c6f2424cd18c1a9f5dd21a2995dd646067d5aa03d63.png (638x656, 392.01K)

I didn't (at work), but based on that I'm guessing the priest wasn't white? It doesn't change anything I said in the previous post. Anywhere there are white people surrounded by niggers, be it a workplace, shop, church or anything else, there are plenty of white people wishing the niggers could be removed without causing a (((media))) shitstorm.

Not exactly what I would call balanced reporting.

Nigguh just wanted some grape drank, nigguh.

Attached: Fuq Yo Rulez Nigga.jpg (245x273, 22.12K)

Dis why dey have baptiss church nigguh. Singin and twerkin and the 40s is locked up tight nigguh.

Attached: smugsip.gif (250x250, 3.52M)

Clapp fo jeezus nigguh

Attached: 5vmVqR7[1].gif (499x201, 465.18K)

The mind of a Chirstnigger

Stop.

No.

Attached: 5hmVsBk[1].gif (280x156, 1.44M)

The mind of a D&C kike.

Motivational Special Presentation!!
youtu.be/Hec4CVdpqRA
Feeling down? Depressed user? Well let me guide you to somthing very different. THIS isnt your usual Jew shekkeled Christianantity this is the Anti Synagogue of Satan, Pharisee harming message.
They worship Satan and Sacrifice Children amongst other things that you are aware of…
So why not take up the banner that is the only way to harm these Scumbags and Vile People..

If you are an ATHEIST truther than you arnt a truther at all
None. Just some science filled faggotry.
The HomoSexual Mafia is trying to normalize pedophilia… this is the End times and Sodom and Gomorahh level of evil and We need to rise up and take our Christian Heritage back!!
Enough of the Juden and their Hollywood Kikery

Attached: received_1135562119917971.png (1667x864, 893.54K)

Attached: SkNsSwA[1].gif (483x296, 3.36M)

Didn't mommy tell you stealing is bad?

OP is an awful faggot that should an hero

No, no Ari.

Attached: Nigga Mad.jpg (654x368, 43.93K)

planet of the apes is real

Attached: what the fuck is this?.jpg (794x403, 81.73K)

Attached: Big Beautiful Woman.jpg (684x469, 122.87K)

Yep. The diocese in my city has been shipping in somali niggers by the busload. They can lie in this fucking be they've made for themselves.
>(((YHVH)))

Attached: 09bd076605dc848c80f5d2bdda59bdab4a3206654d201168e7cd85199c3b24db.jpg (720x763, 28.83K)

They don't want any rulz. They just want to eat bananas and fuck.

Attached: vegetarian.jpg (268x188 47.55 KB, 8.48K)

Last time I was in a church out in rural louisiana a nigger walked in to the mass 45 minutes in hugged the entire white family sitting in front of me. That was me giving church one last shot and they fucking blew it. You live by the nigger you die by the nigger

45 minutes into the mass***

>there are plenty of white people wishing the niggers could be removed without causing a (((media))) shitstorm.
Of course they don't want them removed enough to stop attending the masses praising their jewish god. You know what I do when I find niggers infesting an area that I want to go to in my leisure time? I stop going there

How very reasonable.

Who the fuck actually believes that?

Reminds of of gamergate

it's called DECORUM

When in the living fuck are these niggers going to educate themselves. I'll tell you in 100 years these boons are still going to act like beasts of burden.

Don't knock over a holy relic in a Catholic church FOR FUCKS SAKE. It's not like it was even down by a small child…. which would be understandable, but by a full grown chimp. Fuck idiots. But seriously, look at these people, they don't even know what asses they themselves make themselves look like.

and another thing, this is why shitkickers are called shitkickers, they used to think it fun to walk through a cow field and kick dried shit at and on each other as a joke. Hence the name shitkickers.

Where are you finding significant gatherings of people where there isn't even a single nigger lover present? If that's the standard then basically everywhere is off-limits to you.

>inb4 the religion white nations have practiced for almost two thousand years isn't part of Europe's native culture

Attached: MUH DIK.jpg (550x390, 75.83K)

just checking those digits

jews aren't white.

Not him, but there are a lot of jobs with downtime. I edit hours of video, and then twiddle my thumbs while it takes almost as long to render.

by the consequences of their traditional shitskin behavior

Attached: ape.jpg (947x653, 304.68K)

And it only took the threat of a sword to get the Europeans to accept it. You know that not everyone just accepted Christianity all across Europe peacefully right?
My family has some pretty large gatherings once a month of so and everyone there hates niggers.

Another religious D&C thread in disguise.
Oh that's so cute.

Our JIDF friends are working overtime on religious D&Cs nowadays:

actually it was a drudgereport headline, yesterday

Attached: Nigga Say What.gif (200x200, 1.22M)

>(((YHVH)))
>implying God is at all pleased with (((them)))

hooktube.com/watch?v=W5XIiVWKi7Q

though it's a contradiction, they'd go there anyways

Attached: mass production pepe.jpg (600x600, 27.32K)

Kek. I will make a hoodie with that print for my kid.

So what actually happened, Zig Forums?
My guess is some nigger poured a 40 into the cup or something. Nobody gets kicked out of a funeral for bumping into something.

Niggers will violently attack each other just for being looked at wrong.

at least he had the good sense to throw them out

Attached: coffin dancing.webm (426x426, 2.7M)

Their called Asatru churches.

They just posted the footage on facebook.

This is code for: "muh needz for purple drank was big and shit and I thirsty"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: watermelon.webm (320x240, 2.52M)

Every fuccking time.

ayo this wine weak cuz, need some lean in dat shit mane

Daily reminder: Their vote counts just as much as yours. Democracy, not even once. Unless the vote is to end democracy

Attached: creatures.png (1280x652, 1.34M)

According to christcuck leaders, niggers and chinks are the future of cuckstianity.

I GOT MA GUNS WIF ME
I GOT MA KILLA THAT GOT DEM GUNS WIF ME
WE EATIN WE EATIN
$WE TAKIN ALL DIS MUNEY

No bias.

The republican system works pretty well, so long as the country is homogeneous. Direct democracies are retarded.

Actually yeah they do that in rural PA, all the churches that aren't catholic are invitation only. Thus effectively "sorry no niggers". Now unfortunately because faggots and leftists infiltrated the catholic church over 300 years ago that doesn't happen unless they go sedevacantist and openly reject all modernism and the validity of the current international church. Which several catholic churches I know do.

So you'd rather spend eternity in Hell than have to sit near a person black person? I mean, you can be saved without going to church but since you said "try church", I'm assuming you're not. Have you at least tried studying the Bible on your own or watching any sermons online? Don't let Satan rob you of the gift of eternity in Heaven, friend.

Pic related

Forgot pic related

Attached: 1493943552793.jpg (1200x1014, 80.76K)

Daily reminder that America is not a Democracy, it's a Republic

Yea, no.
Propaganda does not suit you, Christian…even though you've used it for centuries.

You don't have to believe it for it to be true, neckbeard.

I was going to call you a pussy but someone beat me to it. This is how it begins with ceding territory…you really need to find another way to deal with the nogs…

Praise white Jesus!

Attached: GET OUT of my CHURCH!!! - YouTube.mp4 (484x360, 607.23K)

That is some good education.

BAN WHITE PEOPLE
NADSEES ONLY ON Zig Forums
BAN WHITE PEOPLE
BAN WHITE PEOPLE

Attached: done 4.jpg (2857x1686, 459.89K)

Anons filter ID: [2e5236]

Wrong ID. FML
Anons filter ID: [0ea7a3]

niggers