BOMBSHELL: UK-funded, NATO-funded organization caught SMEARING the left in propaganda campaign.

Matthew Walker
Matthew Walker

SCATHING Jimmy "Jag-off nightclub comedian" Dore ENRAGED at Imperialist propaganda.
youtu.be/s8OFkgEPyRo

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1 MB, 1356x733)

Other urls found in this thread:

grayzoneproject.com/2018/12/17/inside-the-temple-of-covert-propaganda-the-integrity-initiative-and-the-uks-scandalous-information-war/
archive.vn/XQ2lj
mega.nz/#F!DpAz2IgQ!nW7bPNnpJFk5CAV3ypiaHw
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Logan Diaz
Logan Diaz

It's honestly disheartening to know these psychopaths are fighting us every step of the way.

Attached: hang-the-bankers.webm (1.1 MB, 1280x720)

Isaiah Gutierrez
Isaiah Gutierrez

BOMBSHELL: UK-funded, NATO-funded organization caught SMEARING the left in propaganda campaign.
I am not watching that video, give me a source or article or else I will not pay attention to this.

Carter Lopez
Carter Lopez

He reads out articles and tweets by journalists in the video lol

Ian Jones
Ian Jones

There is a lot more logic to saying Corbyn is a Russian agent than most of the other accusations because Corbyns policies (reducing UK energy output, getting rid of UK nukes etc) would really help out Putin and his oligarch friends.

Jaxson Sullivan
Jaxson Sullivan

Putin and his oligarch friends, the space comrades.

Attached: YuCTY0n.jpg (105.94 KB, 500x597)

Joseph Bailey
Joseph Bailey

Liberal spotted. What are you doing here?

Caleb Martin
Caleb Martin

Just postin n sheet.

Jordan Peterson
Jordan Peterson

Corbyn's policies will help the people, that's all that matters.

Michael Walker
Michael Walker

Dore taking the LaRouche pill.

Justin Murphy
Justin Murphy

We need to disband NATO. Last week.

Bentley Rivera
Bentley Rivera

not responding to anybody
doesn't know how to sage
shilling for/against one side of global geopolitics
zero effort, prefab-y
only vaguely on-topic
gee, I wonder who could be behind this post…

Jose Flores
Jose Flores

oh and I almost forgot
sage is le Downs boat
polite sage for double-post

Elijah Roberts
Elijah Roberts

imo it's heartening they think we're a threat and that there's not much that can be done to stop left wing populism

Robert Evans
Robert Evans

Source here:
grayzoneproject.com/2018/12/17/inside-the-temple-of-covert-propaganda-the-integrity-initiative-and-the-uks-scandalous-information-war/

Asher King
Asher King

Welcome, newfriend:
archive.vn/XQ2lj

Attached: Archive---V2.0.png (389.16 KB, 1471x1020)

John Green
John Green

I only archive clickbait/propaganda sites. Gray Zone Project is legit journalism.

Jaxon Sullivan
Jaxon Sullivan

Jimmy Dore, while slightly further to the left than your average FeelTheBern character, still hopelessly lacks critical thinking on anything he reports and is likely to never radicalize for the sake of just being too stupid for it. He can be a good propaganda piece but ultimately not good for making Marxists out of liberals.

Ian Hernandez
Ian Hernandez

Jimmy Dore just corrected a chat comment by calling China state capitalism at the end of his live stream today. Is he learning?

Liam Ramirez
Liam Ramirez

Archiving isn't just a means to deny clicks and adbux, but also a means to foil censorship and revisionism, whether by the site you're archiving or by hostile acts against it by others.

Cooper Sullivan
Cooper Sullivan

neither of these were implied.

sage as more = I disagree with NATO.

Brody Rogers
Brody Rogers

stop reading into things you have no clue about faggot.

Ayden Wilson
Ayden Wilson

at this point they are but I'd be ok with Authoritarian Maoism to come back

Juan Gonzalez
Juan Gonzalez

also a means to foil censorship and revisionism
That's something that doesn't require linking to the archived page in order to accomplish, as long as the original page is still intact.

Anthony Bailey
Anthony Bailey

reducing UK energy output
Russia is an energy exporter, they want you ti use more energy, not less.

Easton Garcia
Easton Garcia

They said output, not consumption you fucking retard. No wonder you use that flag.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit