Canada's retaliatory tariffs target U.S. Republican strongholds

Justin Castro is trying to cuck Trump but he will lose this. When Trump responds in kind>

First this chart
sauce - thebalance.com/trade-deficit-by-county-3306264
China - $636 billion traded with a $375 billion deficit.
Canada - $582 billion traded with an $18 billion deficit.
Mexico - $557 billion traded with a $71 billion deficit.
Japan - $204 billion traded with a $69 billion deficit.
Germany - $171 billion traded with a $65 billion deficit.

Second the US Economy is much bigger than Canada. US GP is 18 trillion and Canada GP is less than 2 trillion. What maybe a cold for USA will be fucking pneumonia for Canada if a trade war happens.

Justin Castro better practice his ass kissing skills.

The entire world must unite and ban all american corporations from our countries. Hurt them where it's the most hardest!
Can you imagine Hollywood profits without euroepeans and asians paying to watch their shit? can you imagine apple and microsoft with only the US market to sell?
It's now or never. It's them or us. Americans are the scum of the planet and do as they please. Dvided we fall, united we conquer them easily!

Look, if you boycott those things, you'll be doing the US a great favor. Don't forget Amazon.

B-B-.UT THE J-J-JOBS
I agree, they really want to hurt america they would ban hollyjew movies, but they wont because a) ccucks will be pissed not to watch their next shlocky sequel, and b) castro wants to be a hollyjew actor and banning movies would probably blacklist him for 8 generations and have 5 movies claiming hes hitler.

Those are globalist corporations, you mudskin dipshit. They have more in common with your third world shithole than they ever will with Americans.

The point went right over your head user. You should lurk moar. You are not smart enough to sit at the big boy table. Perhaps you should try halfchan, or maybe reddit when you post. Just read and learn here. Wisdom in that post user.

Then we stop securing world trade with the Navy/sending food aide and all of you kikes starve

Sure. The entire planet should stop watching hollywood. Godspeed on that one

Can't really argue with that.

USA BTFO

Also if you manage to hurt these three corporations Americans will be eternally grateful.
Google
Amazon
Microsoft

Keep dreaming leaf

You hurt those and I think hit will smear the fan globally.

But if Trudeau loses, he wins.

The point is, your Chipewyan DNA has rendered you hideously ugly, addicted to fire-water, and so painfully stupid you believe international corporations are even slightly American.

But let's presume that no matter what, Trudeau loses the next election. What then? Who do we put in his place? The times I've asked about any possibly anti-immigration candidates in Leaf threads, the only response I got was some shitskin named Singh or something, and I just can't see myself voting for a non-white regardless of how "based" he is.

Attached: 1462459486897-1.jpg (596x591, 134.94K)

Vote for me. I'll immediately denounce Israel.

Please boycott them, then we can form an autarky as God intended and end the global kike menace

Attached: Leftypol Be Like.gif (500x201, 499.66K)

It took me a second, well done.

Attached: 1407868577053.jpg (453x453, 21.52K)

Car eto'o explain, cuz I don't get it

if you kill your enemy you lose

OP - KILL YOURSELF YOU SACK OF SHIT FAGGOT

Attached: how to and how not to make a thread.png (1917x1161, 945.04K)

They just arrested the head of foster care for the faggiest country in the province, Prince Edward County. I think we all know what was going on.

Doug Ford is so far living up to my expectations.