Slavery is a choice. Kanye was right

Slavery is a choice. Kanye was right.

Attached: Kanye_West_at_the_2009_Tribeca_Film_Festival.jpg (220x255, 10.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/10-jews-in-forbes-top-50-billionaires/
timesofisrael.com/most-israeli-jews-agree-africans-are-a-cancer/
oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/faq.html#how-do-i-format-my-text
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair**
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to have your children. Pls get me pregnant.

Bitch, I only fuck Asian chicks.

Attached: girls.jpg (1536x1536, 209.74K)

Is it Zig Forums birthday? Why do we get so many gifts from the JIDF?

Whatcha derailin', Rabbi?

What do you think about those:

20% of top 50 billionaires are jews
0.2% of world population is jews
timesofisrael.com/10-jews-in-forbes-top-50-billionaires/

52% of Israeli Jews agree: African migrants are ‘a cancer’
timesofisrael.com/most-israeli-jews-agree-africans-are-a-cancer/

I think that means that 80% of the top 50 billionaires are non-Jews.

Today we'll learn division then:
20% by 0.2% = 100
They are 100 times over-represented. Where do you attribute that? Skill and luck no doubt :)

My calculator can’t go up to billions, but this isn’t an even ratio.

What about 50% of Israelis considering African migrants "cancer"? Does your calculator work?

18.5% of the world's population is black. How are they represented with respect to the world's billionaires??

Not how it works, friend. I'm waiting for an answer.

Blacks being under-represented is imho due to 3 factors. Culture (they give less emphasis on education; whites give moderate emphasis, and some asias give more emphases than whites), racism (they are being unfairly excluded from positions of power etc.) and a very likely one which I'm not 100% sure of yet IQ. Their average IQ is lower (especially in nutrition deprived africa), making them less able to get as high.

The goal of the post was to point out your hypocrisy. You care about the Jewish representation but not the black representation. The same factors could be used to describe Jewish over-representation when reversed.

You should buy a new calculator user

Not true, friend. They partially explain the phenomenon. Especially their love for studying from an early age does increase their intelligence. However, you are conveniently leaving nepotism out.
Undoubtedly the goal of your post was "win". My goal is to exchange ideas and see to which extend they are valid.

You would never admit nepotism is a factor (we can't determine the extend). You would never admit Israel's supremacist by western standards is appalling. Their grandparents being victims in WW2 doesn't give them immunity to racism.

Please you only fuck makeup.

*You* left nepotism out. If nepotism is a reason for success, then the reason blacks aren't successful is partially due to nepotism. Still, this is your reasoning in reverse.

Yes, nepotism of non-blacks is a factor. Is it a factor with jews please answer? If we assume they are 0.1% of world pop, that's x200 over-representation.

I'm also waiting for your point of view on "52% jews consider africans cancer"

How to format your text:
oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/faq.html#how-do-i-format-my-text

That just shows that racism is universal among cultures.

Exactly. Everyone has this to some extend. It probably has a genetic component to it. Civ A meeting civ B could result in wide-spread diseases (like Europeans genociding Native Americans with smallpox and the likes) By western standards Israeli's racism is over the roof. If anyone ever said "immigrants are cancer" in europe he would get up to 5 years in jail. Israel saying, not a big deal. But you don't feel comfortable enough to point it out.

One last thing. JIDF has been raiding this place, promoting pedophilia to defame us.

They also constantly encourage us to commit terrorism. The goal is to have Zig Forumsacks incriminate themselves and go to jail by plotting with undercover NSA agents. However, a side-effect to this is a radicalized Zig Forumsack might eventually manage to commit terrorism.

What are your thoughts on JIDF's morality? **Related: Lavon affair.
Jewish spies committed terrorism. They were captured and killed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair**

In the same way that cucking is a choice.

Perhaps, but just as often, shills are promoting the idea that attraction to girls under 18 is pedophilia to try and villify normal male sexual behavior.