archive.li/LQplX
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/93492270/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV/AIDS_denialism
archive.is/https://file.wikileaks.org/file/
suw74isz7wqzpmgu.onion/
grapevine.is/mag/feature/2013/07/20/q/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kike free

This is fucking old and has everything that Wikileaks has ever received(and not filed into insurance or indexed releases) including unconfirmed shit like Steve Jobs having AIDS(he probably did though tbh so have a bump)

checked and heiled

>file.wikileaks.org/file/
It's old but real nice fuggin dump

checked but why is the faggot saying do not save?

Whom? (((They)))?

Not clicking on that shit nigga.

archive.li/LQplX

BASED Arab-American patriots. I love patriotarded civic nationalism and baby boomers now

Attached: nasif.png (493x462, 39.44K)

Attached: trust the plan, goy.jpg (1925x1733, 694.49K)

I have America so much

Fail

Would love to get my hands on those..

R1/b/rothers are better than all other non-white alternatives

How can you believe this retarded LARP after they fucked up and posted that obviously fake airforce one picture?

These are all old wikileaks files, this shitskin Qcumber has nothing to do with them, nor does he have any inside information,

Attached: Qtard.jpg (1200x628, 351.48K)

As usual all the
Shills come flooding in.

Filtered.

Hoax

take your pills grandpa

Attached: shutitdown goy.jpg (544x1135, 391.6K)

What stage of capitalism is commercialized internet larping?

Steve Jobs did have AIDS.

Attached: Jobs_AIDS.jpg (1280x1024, 114.01K)

Checked
Pozzed

well. post it all here then i guess

No.

So Hillary and Soros have been in Guantanamo since January, and the Roy Moore election really was a sting to catch voter fraud?

>>>/qresearch/

Attached: QLARP - Nazi Order.jpg (1032x582, 51.35K)

bump

Sage. Provide actual proof of the contents of the OP, Q-LARPer.

OY GEVALIT, LIES GOYIM, LIES

Attached: steve-jobs-hiv-1.jpg (1280x1024, 153.77K)

Nobody cares about your worthless disinfo bullshit, we know you jews work you stupid fucking kike.

Of course Trump secured the server. You'd have to be an absolute retard to think they were going to let that server disappear after the email fiasco.

Attached: 187298749083754890.jpg (479x435, 44.98K)

Same link dropped on cuckchan in 2016.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/93492270/

It's been around forever, this shitskin had nothing to do with it, but you retarded boomers will take anything at face value.

If you knew how kikes operated you'd be a lot better at spotting semitic deceptions like the Q LARP.

Attached: wikileaks.png (1219x329, 76.43K)

So… more fake pictures, then.

I’m not the Q-LARPer.

im not op, i thought it may be something good

what's the total size if I wanted to httrack it?

Not sure.
Just got excited and thought it was something new..
Forgot this was already public knowledge from years ago as pointed out..

Yeah keep spamming our board its not like the mods are going to do anything about it.

Yeah I wouldn't mind seeding it as a torrent but I'm at work till much later today. Hopefully somebody else can start it.
don't want it downloaded don't make it public

Attached: retard smug.PNG (718x545, 346.23K)

gets posted on cuckchan and 8ch

Just in case your not a glowing shill I will look into it but don't follow their procedures

Chinks own MEGA. Kim hasn't for years.

Yep more proof that Q is a disinfo LARP. Anyone who has been here for a year has seen this already. I wish Qcumber boomers would just neck themselves already

Attached: 1449105895665.png (546x633, 514.51K)

Oh god you idiots, you'll be very very lucky if that isn't infecting you with spyware. Feds always fucking do0 this giving you old shit you could find publicly already but with a payload to keep track of you specifically.

Attached: 2013092418140001.jpg (380x460, 83.11K)

Regardless of what that faggot says i'm saving them all Zig Forums

Attached: Cephenemya_stimulator.jpg (732x547, 79.25K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV/AIDS_denialism

HIV/AIDS denialism is the belief, contradicted by conclusive medical and scientific evidence,[1][2] that human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) does not cause acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS).[3] Some of its proponents reject the existence of HIV, while others accept that HIV exists but argue that it is a harmless passenger virus and not the cause of AIDS.

The scientific consensus is that the evidence showing HIV to be the cause of AIDS is conclusive[1][2] and that HIV/AIDS denialist claims are pseudoscience based on conspiracy theories,[6] faulty reasoning, cherry picking, and misrepresentation of mainly outdated scientific data.[1][2][7] With the rejection of these arguments by the scientific community, HIV/AIDS denialist material is now targeted at less scientifically sophisticated audiences and spread mainly through the Internet.[8][9]

In 2007, aidstruth.org, a website run by HIV researchers to counter denialist claims,[91] published a partial list of HIV/AIDS denialists who had died of AIDS-related causes. For example, the editors of the magazine Continuum consistently denied the existence of HIV/AIDS. The magazine shut down after both editors died of AIDS-related causes.[92] In each case, the HIV/AIDS denialist community attributed the deaths to unknown causes, secret drug use, or stress rather than HIV/AIDS.[21][68] Similarly, several HIV-positive former dissidents have reported being ostracized by the AIDS-denialist community after they developed AIDS and decided to pursue effective antiretroviral treatment.[93]

In 2008, activist Christine Maggiore died at the age of 52 while under a doctor's care for pneumonia. Maggiore, mother of two children, had founded an organisation to help other HIV-positive mothers avoid taking antiretroviral drugs that reduce the risk of HIV transmission from mother to child.[94] After her three-year-old daughter died of AIDS-related pneumonia in 2005, Maggiore continued to believe that HIV is not the cause of AIDS …

Your elpises gives away how new you are, because of the sheer amount of information Feds use discord invitations and infected payloads to mark you. Once you're marked there is pretty much no hiding, at least one guy will keep personal logs saved in dead tree format on you specifically.

That was my implication and don't worry they got eyes on you too

>a person who loves, supports, and defends his (((or her))) country and its (((interests))) with devotion

Wew lad. That's some serious state myth shit right there.

For people who visit 4chan and Zig Forums they just save your posts and slap your metadata on to it to look at later. Posting here doesn't show much if any initiative so it is inefficient to monitor everybody personally. By clicking the bait you are bump yourself up from metadata collecting dust in the corner until some school shooting cause the news mentioned 4chan once might bring your profile up to someone who might actually do something and therefore keep your profile on hand at all times.
It's all about efficiency, sifting through data for everybody is simply not efficient.

btw if your metadata is unique then you're virtually naked and everyone can monitor you without any fancy tricks.

No, that guy is a LARP and he's trying to trick people on FB to use his fbp anti tracking B's which is prob just a keylogger/data miner shit.
Q may or may not be a LARP, but no one cares. What's important is boomers are getting interested in politics and are finally becoming red pilled.
I've brought up the JQ a few times and was amused that a bunch of them knew what I was talking about and all the redpill memes I've seen on here are now getting posted on FB in the Q groups

your right it would be inefficient for someone to do that. For AI however its fairly streamlined and easy. Why do what machines can do exponentially faster? And yes these machines can process information just like a brain.

About the Nazi Order and the need for regime change in Iran?

Aside from the braindead boomers who will still be "trusting the plan" long after Trump is out of office, the idiocy of the LARP and the fact that the mass arrests are never going to happen is going to inoculate rational people against the real conspiracies, in the same way that stunts like Backyard Brawl make it seem like elite jew sex trafficking doesn't exist.

Q is highly subversive jewish poison, if you can't see that you're hopeless.

Attached: q-jews.jpeg (738x289, 62.82K)

Big Data servers don't crunch data that way, they compress all the information into easily observable information. This alone isn't enough to identify individuals who are not outliers so when you use an AI to find an individual you tell it who it is then it will gie all the info you want for you.

No one following Q cares about that one useless post about the NWO..
The same WW2 redpills you can find on here are being spread to boomers by channers all over social media..

And they're being discredited by their association with something as retarded as the Q LARP.

Attached: well poisoning.jpg (482x600, 85.08K)

I did see that livestream with Jerome Corsi who took the opportunity to extrapolate further. He seems very eager to go down that route. Without that one post, this whole angle probably would've not made such an impact, sadly.

Thanks for outing yourself.

Almost as retarded as kek idol worship

Attached: 1456690608319.jpg (531x664, 48.97K)

If you took one look at qanon.pub you would see Q is someone working on the Trump team. He's not a prophet or infiltrating anything. He is just keeping everyone in the loop with what the Trump admin is working on. He got a bunch of boomers asking why the (((MSM))) is always lying about everything, and plenty of people have explained how it is all controlled by the (((Jew))).

archive.is/https://file.wikileaks.org/file/

you stupid JTRIG nigger, you and your socks are too retarded to even come up with smart disinfo to smear Wikileaks and attempt to D&C Assamge.

first of all, that url to all of the files on Wikileaks is at least 5 years old, as you can see from the snapshot of it on Archive from 2015.

and i personally remember visiting that files url back in 2012.

so you don't 0wn shit on Wikileaks.

you're just a faggot JTRIG n00b. i bet you're 23 years old, and you just got hired at The Donut and you're too new and too tech illiterate to even realize when you pit yourself against Wikileaks, that you're setting yourself up to feel The Pain because you're picking a fight with the scariest super geniuses on the planet.

you think Assange is the end all of Wikileaks? you really think a political prisoner trapped in an embassy bed room for 8 years is personally running the infrastructure of Wikileaks? you think a genius like Assange hasn't always been 10 steps aheaf of you Cleared Deep State traitors? you think Assange didn't pre-emptively anticipate contingencies and divest his sole control over the Wikileaks servers to a circle of his most trusted hackers, cypherpunk fanatics who live all around the world and who are as loyal to Wikileaks as an ISIS Mujahid is to Abu Bakr Baghdadi, and who cannot be bribed, flipped, threatened or even identified, and who would happily die for Wikileaks?

you JTRIG cocksuckers can only dream of recruiting the same extraordinary level of talent and devotion as Wikileaks has.

so here's what i want you to do.

you are going to exfiltrate as many top secret documents as your shitty STRAP1 access can give you, and then you are going to upload all of it to this Tor hidden service:

suw74isz7wqzpmgu.onion/

and then because you are obviously too stupid to pull off a great escape like Snowden, you will have only one choice.

you will have to shoot as many of your GCHQ coworkers dead until their tactical response team blow your brains out.

DO IT FAGGOT

Attached: Screenshot_20180705-130422_1.png (720x545 40.53 KB, 167.96K)

Then why did he have to use a stock photo to create a fake picture form airoforce one instead of taking one himself?

He posts photos all the time.
Lurk moar.

Attached: eLg7ruJ_d.jpg (640x356, 21.92K)

That's the fake I was referring to.

Pic related (from 2015) is what they used to make it. Everything matches up.

Attached: airforce one.jpg (1600x900, 136.24K)

Q-LARP is a proven jewish hoax, boomer. Kill yourself.

Attached: Tay.jpeg (1512x2584, 466.74K)

Wikileaks hacker "Q" Sigurður Ingi Þórðarson betrayed Wikileaks and became a (Robert Mueller´s) FBI informant and later convicted of pedophilia… grapevine.is/mag/feature/2013/07/20/q/

Attached: 6ada4ccfa7293080.png (422x266, 164.81K)

Q is Stephen Miller - Trump's speech writer.
Remember the tippy-top speech?

It's either a psyop or they're just fucking with us.

Stephen Miller is the short Jew standing next to the woman.

Attached: qanon.png (848x555, 614.9K)

Leftists are claiming that Miller is a white supremacist. On the (((contrary))):

Miller grew up in a liberal-leaning Jewish family in Santa Monica, California.[1 He is the second of three children born to Michael D. Miller, a real estate investor, and Miriam (Glosser) Miller. His mother's family immigrated to the United States in the early 1900s from Belarus escaping the anti-Jewish pogroms in the Russian Empire (1903-1906). When his family arrived in the United States, his great-grandmother only spoke Yiddish, the historical language of the Ashkenazi Jews of Eastern Europe.

These WANTED ads were posted near his apartment by pro-illegal-immigration SJW groups.

I know we're being played by controlled opposition on both sides but I don't know what the end-game is. I can only assume it's to corral us to the left of center as some sort of compromise with the far left.

At this point, what is Trump but a jew puppet? Though I do like this puppet better that Bill Clinton's wife.

Attached: krav_MAGA-miller.jpg (900x1200, 141.58K)