Faggot #walkaway founder refused service in camera shop for political views

Attached: no camera faggot.PNG (592x410, 52.6K)

This is why we can't have nice things. Cuckchan niggers posing cuckchan-tier shill slide threads.

faggot

5/7 reddit you did it

kek

jej

Niggers failing to realize its use….

Fracture points retards

This faggot makes normalfags think differently.

Use it! Don't fucking waste free opportunities.

Attached: Elija Would.jpg (430x366, 17.18K)

Things must be bad when even faggots like that are turning away from your party.

I don’t even care, this loser came after me.

This. The shills love to pretend to be us.

We can use anything. Purity spiraling is for the fuck shack.

This is a party? I am not having fun yet.

>just stupid clickbait shit which would only serve to make it easier for twitter or other (((social media networks))) to ban you.

'shaking' so the numales repsonse is to 'tweet' about it hahahahaha. Tell him to wipe the semen off his face. That, that is the real reason he was refused service. They didn't want him bringing his AIDS into their store. Fucking faggot.

I have no idea who this emasculated retard is

Attached: Butthurt.jpg (1214x1239, 751.65K)

So, you guys are actual autists? He is obviously making fun of liberals here, literally shaking is a meme for years now.

It means the store owner was alt right and doesn't serve faggots

No one cares, Brandon.

Attached: So Important.gif (500x280, 1.95M)

Ok now it makes sense.

Please be B&H. I would to see kikes vs. faggots over refusing to sell a faggot a camera.

Just spitballing here, but this faggot wouldn't be based out of New York, would he? For some reason, B&H photo just popped in my head. They are all kikes and their prices reflect this fact perfectly

Attached: 1429800323221.png (406x406, 109.6K)

.> LEL! EPIC MEME!
Fuck I hate summer.

Good. Let the left eat itself.

Attached: 1371960778740.jpg (1280x720, 81.59K)

Here's the thing, if you ironically come off as a faggot, you come off as a faggot.

You're not sending your best, Shariablue.

If it is B&H, they're fucked.

Attached: fedgov.PNG (1064x391, 56.11K)

I suspect H1 Photo is, too.
When I did business with them, their hours cohencided with Shabbat.
Also, the sales rep had a very thick, suspicious accent, was evasive as fuck, aaaand, lastly, they overcharged me and I didn't get the advertised product.
Fuck 'em.

Agreed on B&H's prices.

Just checked, and you, sir, are completely correct (pic related)!
Polite sage for double post

Attached: B&H Closes for Shabbat_.jpg (1498x88, 37K)

I thought I had quote related.

Attached: Triggered.webm (854x480, 938.72K)

Hahahahah do they still keep you fags locked up in that basement shariagoys?

Attached: get a load.jpg (2558x2548 38.21 KB, 1.15M)

Fuck up faggot you won't even brick their window in a week at 2 am

this is an alt-right camera shop, ain't no communiss gonna shop here

praise kek

Attached: 104bb641a65c62b0bab5a1291adae91d2e5b234f577fee7a876431689895f9a8.jpg (250x229, 8.1K)

SAGE

Q approves.

Sure thing.

Attached: fb poll.PNG (603x524, 103.87K)

Its a meme because liberals say it and he's saying it because he's a liberal.

LITERALLY SHAKING

The left is practically recruiting for us with their authoritarianism.

t. was once a liberal too

The left is recruiting for the republican party which will soon be the party of liberals while the democrat party will be the party of communists. Though I suppose that if you consider yourself to be some civic nationalist cuckold then you would see it as recruiting for "us".

this guy was on tucker's show right?

Surely they're not trying to subvert anything with this #WalkAway shit, impossible. It's not like faggots subverted churches or family ideals for the past couple of decades.

He's not even pretending to be conservative, if you watch the video that he put out the only reason that he's turned against the left is because white faggots are now towards the bottom of their oppression stack.

so he was a leftist/normal fag that turned when drew the line at cutting his own dick off and forever apologising for his skin color. also that bit about trump was "interesting" (might be hiding his true power level)

Attached: videoplayback.webm (920x516, 13.34M)

Literally who

You use the tools you are given.

literally

shaking

The true leader of the Alt-Right.

This shit writes itself

Why even come to a politics board if not to exploit politics?

Attached: fightthepatriarchy.png (615x486, 312.78K)

No I want the little queers to leave me alone.

Kek

This

Nope the left told Kek to just walk away from everything as some sort of con.

That’s where that meme came from originally.

#Walkaway is the definition of psyops

You can leave the democratic party but deleting that tumblr is just to much to ask, eh buddy?

Attached: 2a7c83daba916d99b0f0a31e010a895a7ae9d9d112999cbee0717783d416ca53.jpg (400x680, 41.7K)

You’re just jealous you’re not as cool as Kek.

his daughter is unlocked by his own admission. He brought this upon himself

Someone abort that thing.

Attached: 2fd617494ad89f26ab875a754b19d088759d02ba5de5c1691c9883daec32105c.png (300x384, 138.53K)

Maybe I have been living under a rock all this time but I have no idea who this faggot is.

Attached: confused_mado.png (331x338, 65.16K)

He's some lefty that started a hashtag about walking away from the democrat party.

For the six million anons who couldn't be arsed to follow this sequence of events, let me break it down for you:
you are here

It's the left eating itself, and a faggot being a faggot. You can now go on with your lives.

>>>/nigger/

I think they only started pushing him a week or so ago.

Attached: muh russians.png (571x687, 304.06K)

Good, fuck the alt-kike and trumpniggers
BLUE WAVE, CUCKTARDS

🌊 🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

We piss on you faggot.

Dems will destroy you in 2018, all republicucks will be put in FEMA camps and have your guns taken. Fucking retard animals.

LITERALLY SHAKING

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 47.11K)

Yeah hasn't anyone else noticed that the jewish alt-right in an effort to fight the endless kvetching and censorship of SJWs now work collectively to censor and get sacked from their jobs SJWs who say things they don't like, just like the faggy SJWs do.

Both sides are safe-space seeking faggots who need to silence the other side from criticising their loved jewish leaders like Hillary and Trump

LOW ENERGY

Endless purity spiraling only benefits us.

What kind of caveman walks into a physical store other than for checking out a piece of tech to then buy it online cheaper.

Attached: CCI07072018.jpg (1342x1347, 145K)

lol, fuck you faggot

checked
He's a faggot genius. Brilliant. #walkaway has claimed serious members/donors of the democrat party and he is the one that brought it screaming to normie's attention.

checked.

Blue Wave Goodbye

everyone in this thread gets the gas

"Shaking" what a pussy.
For real, that's against the law and he could've simply got the person fired by simply asking for the manager.

Fake story. All fags should be killed

Maxine Waters, lay off the fermented grape drink.

dont waste opportunities to mock a fucking loser for being a fruit

if I was that type of person I would create a fucking bot to spam this guy with "literally shaking" memes

what a twat

wine?

Lean.

Even the gay soy boys are turning on democrats. This guy is an unbearable faggot but it's hilarious to see such a soy boy bail on libs.

oh cause shes black …. hahaha … ignorant shittards

Try #turnedaway. Faggots got fag marriage so the left sees them as privileged now. they're on the same tier as white people in the eyes of the left. Expect more faggots to flee and lefties go right as they get attacked more or told to give up more shit. Pride Days are already getting fucked over by Tumblr genders and sexualities. Bisexuals are being told to die because THARE R MORE GEN-JERS!

LGBT shit is eating itself up.

Great news indeed.

Attached: Feel like pure shit. Just want Hitler back. -'( - Vandal Nationalist.MP4 (1280x720, 3.48M)

when it's shitlib insanity, everything is "grassroots." Nothing to see here goyim, no funding, no deep state, all just legit concerned citizens. When it's something even minutely reasonable that flies in the face of such insanity, oh yeah, suddenly it's all conspiracies and foreign agents of hostile countries and muh uber haxx0rz. Even within the false left-right dichotomy this shit is fucking infuriating, communicating an overwhelming urge to break some teeth.

And right into the "conservative" movement where he fits in seamlessly. Haha, it's so funny, right? No, it really isn't.

awesome, he got refused service from that camera store just in time

GAS YOURSELF