White Brits To Become Minority In Birmingham | Ethnic Replacement | "Super-Diversity" Scheme

White Brits To Become Minority In Birmingham | Ethnic Replacement | "Super-Diversity" Scheme

Other urls found in this thread:

whale.to/b/bacque1.html
rense.com//general92/patton.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

KIKE SHILLS TO CONTINUE SPAMMING SHITTY NO EFFORT THREADS

New info / propaganda vid.

Birmingham is the second biggest city in the UK btw.

I thought Birmingham was already majority non-white and non-British.

Judging from that threads about post 1945 crimes on Germany, I say the anglos deserve to be wiped out. It is one thing not to be sorry, it is another to continue rubbing it.
I hope bomber harris is enjoying the paki rape gangs. Hell, I think this pedo kike lover is actually in on it.
Fucking island monkeys.

Fuck off D&C kike

Americans were also heavily involved in post-war crimes against the Germans.

Call imkikey then, shitbird.

I did say anglos in general.
Beside, the US is fucked and will balkanize due to the sheer number of non "hwhites" there.

Attached: Definition of race hwhite of muttmerica.png (614x647, 162.47K)

It's Paki land. It's not like London which is a mix of brown it's just pure Paki.

Oh, its the German larper. Grow any body hair yet?

And you do realize we don't have that may MENA people here right?

*many

It's just like London, lots of niggers pakis and jews
All of them are just as unpleasant as another

You gay, faggot mutt?
Why are you asking me about my body hair? Who was the kraut larper?

You were the larper. You posted your doughy pink arm in one of your D&C threads and you had no body hair, like you were a little kid.

Heh, I guess he wasn't expecting le mutts to have such a long memory.

That's a disingenuous way of saying Zionist Occupiers. You know damn well, kike, that it was WW2 that opened the floodgates and allowed the takeover of our government.

The US owns its role in the destruction of its biggest homeland: Germany. For fucks sake Patton himself said it was fucked up at the end; he didn't realize his orders were coming from commie jews until they ordered him to stand down instead of rally up the German army and roflstomp Moscow.

England and all the Brits can go to Hell specifically for Dresden, but also for the fortunately failed attempted genocide of we whose familial origins are Germany.

Don't even respond to that guy. He is a D&C shill. He will be breaking out the mutt memes next.

Nice strawman.

also

Brits have been cucks for thousands of years. Conquered by Rome, conquered by Anglo-Saxons, conquered by Danes, conquered by Normans, conquered by Jews, conquered by America, conquered by Pakis.

I agree with most of what you said, but the crimes of Eisenhower cannot be ignored. You may say that he got orders from zionist jews to set up the German death camps in the US, and that's likely the case, but he still acted on his orders. He still allowed millions of Germans to starve, and so did the soldiers guarding the camps.

Also embed related for those who don't know.
>One article she got info from- whale.to/b/bacque1.html

Eisenhower was a Swedish jew.
"Eisen" is a typical kike surname.
There is also many rumors that FDR was jewish as well.

There were some good Americans at least. Patton set all the POWs under his control free because he saw how other Allied commanders were treating them.

Attached: jew.png (400x345, 186.32K)

Yeah, there were some Americans who knew they fucked up big time.

Attached: george-lincoln-rockwell-washington-dc-1965-wayne-higgs.jpg (588x799, 86.36K)

Some Brits too.

Attached: colin-jordan.jpg (265x312, 19.76K)

Never heard that he was jewish before, thanks for the tip. I found vid related that seems to be a man talking about the pic you posted. A comment also mentions that the original spelling was "Eisenhauer", and he was referred to as Ike for most of his youth. Pretty typical jewish trick to change names, and to me "Eisenhower" seems more German whereas "Eisenhauer" rings more jewish for sure.

He had a vendetta against the Germans, that is for sure. He even said "I despise the Germans". The other allied commanders like Patton and Montgomery thought that they were a powerful opponent worthy of respect. Which was one of the reasons why Patton was demoted and then (presumably) assassinated. Eisenhower was the one who set up all the Rheinwiesenlaagers, which were a knock off of the Morgenthau Plan to make the Germans go extinct.

>"The American guards who arrived with the truck were nasty and cruel from the start. I was forced in with kicks and punches to my back. Other German soldiers were already on board. After a drive of an hour or two we arrived at an open field on which many servicemen were already assembled, in rank and file. As we got off the truck, a large group of Americans awaited us. They received us with shouts and yells, such as: “You Hitler, you Nazi, etc….” We got beaten, kicked and pushed; one of those gangsters brutally tore my watch from my wrist. Each of these bandits already possessed 10 or 20 watches, rings and other things. The beating continued until I reached the line where my comrades stood. Most of our water-bottles (canteens), rucksacks etc. were cut off, and even overcoats had to be left on the ground. More and more prisoners arrived, including even boys and old men. After a few hours, big trailer-trucks—usually used for transporting cattle—lined up for loading with human cattle.

>"In late afternoon we stopped in an open field again, and were unloaded in the same manner, with beating and kicking. We had to line up at attention just like recruits in basic training. Quickly, the Americans fenced us in with rolls of barbed wire, so there was no space to sit or to lie down that night. We even had to do our necessities in the standing position. Since we received no water or foodstuffs, our thirst and hunger became acute and urgent. Some men still had tea in their canteens, but there was hardly enough for everyone.

>"Next day the procedure began as on the day before; running the gauntlet into the cattle-trailers, then transport to the next open field. No drinking and no eating, but always fenced in–there is an American song: “… Don’t fence me in…”–as well as the childish behavior of most of the Americans: Punishing the Nazis! After the first night, when we were loaded again, some of us stayed on that field, either dead or so weak and sick that they could not move any more. We had been approaching the Rhine River, as we noticed, but we had still one night to pass in the manner related. It was terrible!

>"All this could not have been a coincidence. It must have been a plan, because, as we later learned, there was nearly the same treatment in all camps run by American units. During the war we heard about the “Morgenthau Plan” and the “Kaufman Plan,” and exactly that seemed to have been happening to us in those moments: the extermination of an entire people!"

So, you are willing to overlook your own countrymen's brutal actions because it was the "Zionist occupiers" who ran the show, but the entire English nation deserves to die? You are a faggot.

America is not in control of EU border security. Look how easily Poland and Hungary were able to resist taking immigrants.

Don’t blame America for the rest of the EU being full of leftist sneering faggots just dying to prove how progressive they are by taking in as many sandniggers as possible.

Last time I checked ICE and CBP aren’t in charge of the borders in Europe. The fact is your countrymen elected leaders that wanted an EU, and want to be cucked by Muslims. Elect leaders like Poland and you wouldn’t have the same problems.

The condition for German reunification was literally adopting the Euro and carrying the EU on their back, you stupid fucking subhuman mutt.
And the US forced the turks "guest workers" on Germany too, starting the flood in the whole of Europe.
Fucking worthless mudblood.

And the EU is an unelected body and is hated by everyone native to Europe.
And "democracy" is a fucking lie and you know it, you retard.

Hey, i'm not the one advocating giving white land away to shitskins like you are in the auxiliaries thread.

oop, I guess he is in the other thread right now.

brit bongs…. kill your police judges and teachers

Filtered for D&C, and lies about America conquering Britain ever. We BROKE FREE from the Empire, we didn't conquer it.

Patton dreamed of using Slavs and Germans along with the massive advantage the allies had in supplies and manpower with said added Germans and Slavs to end the Bolsheviks for good.
rense.com//general92/patton.htm

I never said anything about America conquering Britain, I said you bombed Europe into submission for your jewish owners

Yeah, we had a large part in it, but you and other shills generally go

Knew I should have filtered you too. Why did I even bother with the benefit of the doubt.

just about the only positive from the entire thread

you jews always give yourselves away with your cuprophilia and FUCKED UP fetishes. You are so fucking sick. Thank god or whatever the fuck you hold dear that the goyim are awake and coming to kick you the fuck out (maybe to flatten israel too just for the fucking sake of it). Samson option my fucking nuts you diabolical cunts. Where one user sprouts a hundred million will follow because we JUST WANT TO FIX SHIT AND ENJOY OUR BEAUTIFUL GODDAMN WOMEN IN PEACE! FUCK YOU AND YOUR CORRUPTION! FUCK YOU AND YOUR BULLSHIT PROPHECIES! FUCK YOU AND YOUR GODDAMN LIES! THE LIES THE DECEIT THE SCAMMING AND THE PROPAGANDA AS THOUGH THIS IS NORMAL AND HEALTHY. YOU FUCKING KALERGI PLAN MOTHERFUCKING SKINJOBS! ONE DAY WHITE! NEXT DAY ATHEIST! NEXT DAY JEW! NEXT DAY LAWYER! NEXT DAY SOCIAL ACTIVIST! YOU TAKE ON WHATEVER ROLE SUITS YOU! YOU FUCKERS DONT BELIEVE IN ANYTHING EXCEPT NIHILISM YOU WEAK FUCKING WEASELS YOU SPINELESS CRETINS YOU GODDAMN ETERNAL JEWS! FOR EVERY GOOD JEW THERE ARE A THOUSAND OF YOUR KIND RIPPING APPART THIS GODDAMN WORLD FOR SOME BULLSHIT CHOSENITE PROPHECY AND GREEEDDDDD GREED GREED! MORE MORE MORE BLOOD FOR YOUR SATANIC DINNER PLATE! NO NO NO THIS ENDS THIS ENDS NOW. WE ARE COMING. NO LARP ONLY PULLING YOU THE FUCK OUT OF YOUR CARS AND BREAKING APART YOUR PRECIOUS MATERIAL WORTH AND SCATTERING IT TO THE WINDS OF ARYAN (and honorary) FURY, PASSION AND RIGHTEOUSNESS.

END THE JEW THREAT, BREAK THE WHEEL, ESCAPE THE EARTH AND END THE TYRANNY OF THE INFINITE ROBOTIC SUFFERING DESIGNED TO DEMEAN AND DESTROY ALLL BLIND AND CORRUPT ALLLLLLL DESTROY AND HARNESS THE FREE SPIRIT OF ALL MINDS TO DRAIN AS VAMPIRES DO IN AN INFINITE SPIRAL INTO THE ABYSS!

oh but join skynet user you fucking flesh cog, let us turn and grind you some more turn and grind turn and grind user! Steal some money hahaha scam some poor defenseless fucking humans into a life of drudgery and the eternal light of no enlightenment? Learning? FUCK THAT. Who needs a mind or an aspiration who desires free will and agency, who seeks betterment? Oh not the dumb blonde or stupid fucking white boy WHO YOU GENOCIDED KIKE. YOU ARE THE DESTROYER OF ALL IN ORDER TO RESHAPE IT IN YOUR SICK AND FOUL IMAGE YOU DISGUSTING FUCKING PARASITES YOU SHAPELESS BONELESS LUMPS OF AMORPHOUS FECAL MATTER AND DEPRAVITY YOU FORRUPT SINFUL AND WASTEFUL CREATURES OF THE NIGHT AND ABOMINATIONS OF INFINITE DURATION! NS IS FOR EVERYBODY, AND EVEN THAT YOU HAD TO LIE ABOUT AND SPEND OUR FUCKING RESOURCES ON ENDLESS LOLOCAUST CHARITIES AND GRAND MONUMENTS TO YOUR DECEIT AND DUPLICITOUS NATURE. DISGUST IS TOO SHALLOW AN EMOTION TO DESCRIBE YOUR ATTEMPT AT DRAGGING HUMANITY AWAY FROM OUR IDEAL FUTURE AND INTO YOUR ENDLESS MACHINE OF DEATH. LAUGH WHILE YOU CAN. user WILL NEVER GIVE UP UNTIL YOU ARE REMOVED AND YOUR EVIL TALMUDIC LIES AND KABBALISTIC RETARDATION IS WIPED CLEAN OFF OF OUR FREE TERRITORIES.

SIEG HEIL
SIEG HEIL
SIEG HEIL

excuse the caps lock

*corrupt

Now is the time for D&C. I won't let the anglo/kikes drag me down with them. We also need a class war for the same reason.

Dude, sometimes papers in the past, are actually incorrect.

rolling for muslim attempt to build dirty nuke goes wrong and irradiates Birmingham

Well, what's wrong with his face then? Even the people around him thought he took the anti Germany stuff a bit too far.

I don't see the problem with the language here

True for some nations but Germany legit only started making any sort of independent political action in the last about 20 years. The first Migrants to arrive in Germany were sent by Americans. The post war conservatism in Germany and the pro monarchists were outlawed jailed and arrested in the 1950's. The allied powers allowed the soviets to destroy Prussia, Bohemia and Sileasia. 2-5 million Germans went "missing" after the war from 45 until the early 1950's which is an allied victorys way of saying they were killed or starved. They had no genuine political process up until the late 1950's the whole country was just occupied zones owned by various allies. They were not allowed to reunite unless they would join the EU. If Germany if fucked is because the victorious allies fucked it.

Meanwhile, Israel is bulldozing muslim shitskin homes to make room for kosher shitskins. But I'm sure KIng Rothschild would never ever do such a thing to Europe and USA after they're all shittied up and their guns are taken away. Surely he will remember the epic cucking of our hippy leaders and be merciful.

Attached: Israel Beats Homeowners Before Bulldozing Homes.mp4 (480x480, 7.15M)

Annnnd filtered Zig Forums rat.

Same right back at ya.

America has controlled Britain since WW2

The first sign of being a schizo mutt.

How about the first DC of saving communism from extermination?