The mass influx of low-effort threads is concerning

If you can not put effort into your OP, do not make one

Shit-tier posts are increasingly popping up like blemishes. I'm obviously not the only person to notice this, nor am I the only one that wants something done about it.
Far too many threads are being created without the slightest effort delivered. Many of which do not contribute to the board to begin with.
Cases in point:

Whether jew, new, or simply stupid, these threads should not have been created. They aren't even deserving of an anchor and should have been deleted immediately to set an example.
Regardless of how substantial the news may be, if you can't create a decent OP, let somebody else do it. You'll spare yourself the embarrassment, and you'll spare us the waste of time.

DO NOT give further attention to these or similar threads, do not even give them a sage
As a simple rule of thumb, if your reply took more effort than the original post, you shouldn't be there. Leave immediately, for it is bait, and your attention will only allow it to exist longer.

To anyone that posts a thread like the aforementioned or believes them to be worthwhile enough to reply: If you can't learn how to post properly, FUCK OFF.

Attached: bread.jpg (846x800, 76.08K)

reported

Chaotic neutral reporting in.

Fuck you kike shills. OP is right. These are cuck chan tier posts.

#MeToo

Your post is eminently Caucasian in nature. Only White people care about maintaining a top tier level of cleanliness on Zig Forums, Everyone in opposition to OP is a fucking kike or nigger or some muddy combination of both.

Attached: fupa racism.png (599x601, 752.29K)

#StandWithCohen

#StandWithKushner

#StandWithBiBi

#StandWithTrump

#StandWithIsrael

Take notice the chaotic evil tier posts trying to discredit me. They are bots or shills straight from cuckchan and reddit.

I couldn't agree with your more OP. The board is obviously being raided with low effort shit tier posts, but will ignoring the problem make it go away? There must be some way to actively defeat this infestation of summerniggers.

Agree on the point, but could have used a better OP pic. Furthermore, said pic ignores the true evil - people who put bread in the fridge/freezer.

No one cares. Whiny bitches go back to reddit or go make your own kikey esque board.

t. election tard

shut up nigger

I'm actually beginning to believe that this whole "Low effort thread" issue has become the next D&C tactic. Shills raided with a bunch of shit threads, and I must have taken the bait.

Surprise surprise. Assertions with no proof are delusions.

We don't need some arbitrary minimum character count to soothe your autism. Go suck kikeys cock, I remember when this board was filled with fun people.

I have seen a few of those get deleted outright. My guess is that if mods dom't act as harsh on threads with some activity.
So yeah, what OP said is a good idea. And don't forget to report.

asserted the delusional faggot.

Wheres the rule forbidding threads like this? If mods wanted you to make "bigger" threads for the sake of it
THEY'D INCREASE THE MIN CHAR AMMOUNT YOU FUCKING IDIOT

Kikey plebbitor retards absuing the report function as a downboat.

Something tells me you don't remember anything like that at all, but maybe it's just my schizophrenia. If all you want is fun, you can stay in /b/ rather than turning this board into it.

I take it you don't own a board?

You're on an imageboard, if people find the picture more interesting than the topic, they're going to reply to the picture.

Enjoy your fungus.

Redditor boomers, everyone.
You can fuck off back to reddit.com/r/news if that's what you want.

Almost like imkike destroyed the organic nature of the board.

does your enjoyment of this board genuinely rely on 1-10 word threads that don't discuss or say anything interesting?

The board took posts from the '16 election cycle, ran them through a AI parser that changed them slightly and then posted them like they were new.
Typical bottom feeder thinking.

Threads isn't what make the board. The people discussing the topic is what does. You can't have an interesting thread if it's filled with autists bitching and whining about everything as usual.

I agree, but low effort threads attract low effort posters, which will assuredly move to other threads across the board. We're already observing this in real time.

Forums and imageboards are on their deathbeds now normies go political even on Instagram.

Reminder to watch for these bot posts. All start with red text, proceed to bullet-points or ramblings, and end with bold or red text.

Too bad. We got banned elsewhere. Stop crying, this place needs the numbers anyway

Attached: 48F8F717-F46E-4E01-B679-62AD6F044369.jpeg (1252x1252, 155.58K)

Yep, most threads are only good for shitposting and hiding. The best threads are weeks/months old.

bump

Attached: proud kekistani2.png (1366x768, 785.15K)

then stop making and replying to low effort posts that atttract autists who bitch and moan about low effort posts.

I've been waiting for the wave of cuckchanners and kike shills to stop, I still have my hopes up that this cancer will be excised eventually.
They will stop, won't they?

Attached: 90d1fc72013cf00ef6d5a27fe8173e717a346575e17b9f19e60c85090432341a.gif (658x802, 419.78K)

Fake news. Bread isn't baked.

I just use twist ties, I have a shit load of those

Probably not, the cat's out of the bag and there's no going back short of an entire rewrite of the way messageboards/free speech platforms operate. We know by now that there are both paid and unpaid groups who have vested interests in shifting the overton window, and will continue to do so wherever genuine discussion is had. Assume that 8ch (and by extension any other public platform that encourages discussion) is perma-fucked with shills, bots and normies, and assume proper stance. The sooner we can all figure out the method to the madness, the sooner it can be shaped.
To your credit though, I do wonder myself if there's a tipping point where there are so many synthetic actors facilitating non-organic discussion that their whole target group is long gone and they won't even realize that it's just shills shitposting to shills. Maybe we're already there, and pol has essentially become a board for threeletters to shitpost at eachother and get paid to do it. sounds pretty sad to be honest

Attached: elrato.jpg (540x960, 36.93K)

GIVE ME PERFECT BREAD ALWAYS==
Is a kike D&C. Yes some threads are low effort. It's the picture we all know usually posted in thread that are fine and merely forgot one aspect of le ebin perfect bread.

Bump

Qreseatch is just bots talking to bots. The level of stupidity is astounding, I cannot believe those are real people.

Everything I like is infected with marxist bias and propaganda. I have to evaluate if buying a simple cup of coffee is supporting the progressive disease. (((Starbucks)))
They did this. Coffee used to be coffee. Now it's lgbtpedo pride Arabica. Fuck that shit. The world has communist aids that infects in the name of tolerance.

BREAD BOX MASTER RACE REPORTING IN
if you're the guy that ties a knot in the bread bag you will swing on the DOTR if you leave the bag open YOU WILL BE WORKED TO DEATH BUILDING THE BORDER WALL ''
seriously though
HAVE SOME RESPECT DON'T LET THE BREAD DRY OUT THERE ARE STARVING KIDS IN AFRICA ….because (((REASONS)))

REASONS THAT MAKE BETTER BREAD THEN THIS BREAD ''' newfags CAN'T EVEN INTO BREAD BREAD sad

Accept nu-8-Zig Forums goyim.

I agree with you OP. One line shitposts would be banned 6 months ago.

kys kike

This place needs high effort posting,not (((numbers))).

It was always a D&C tactic. Now it is not banned.

How does the management of this board work? Why do I get the feeling that mods have been compromised for years?