Suspect in assault over MAGA hat at Whataburger arrested

mysanantonio.com/news/local/crime/article/SAPD-Suspect-in-assault-over-MAGA-hat-at-13053021.php

An arrest has been made in connection with a viral video in which a teenager’s Make America Great Again hat was torn off by a stranger at a San Antonio Whataburger.

Media: San Antonio Express-News
In a video that made the rounds on the internet starting Wednesday, 16-year-old Hunter Richard is seen eating with two friends at the Whataburger location at Nacogdoches Road and Thousand Oaks around 2 a.m. The video starts halfway through an altercation in which a man — suspected to be Jimenez — throws a drink in Richard’s face and is seen holding a “MAGA” hat that Richard later said was his.

Richard has said that the man approached the teen’s table, tore off Richard’s hat and asked why Richard was wearing it. When Richard responded that he supported President Donald Trump — with whom the hat is closely associated — he says the man threw a drink in Richard’s face and walked away with the hat.

“You ain’t supportin’ s–t, n—-,” the man said while leaving.
30-year-old Kino Jimenez was located by robbery task force detectives in Universal City, police said, and taken into custody on a warrant for theft of person.

Attached: jimenez hat.jpg (500x283, 15.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

articles.chicagotribune.com/2004-10-28/news/0410280265_1_donald-trump-soros-fund-management-blackacre-institutional-capital-management
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lmao trumpniggers deserved it

lmao at him being listed as 'White" in the arrest records. So much 'white' crime!

*kike-free first post*

How much of a loser do you have to be to harass a teenager half your age.

The one difference that I can see between Obama fone niggers and Trump niggers is that at least the Obama niggers got their phones.
They both share the same IQ points

Attached: phone[1].jpg (625x344, 62.38K)

HIS MUGSHOT SHOWS HIM CRYING HAHAHAHAH

JUST

Attached: jimenez2.jpg (425x531 28.24 KB, 17.35K)

LEL he shaved his shit off thinking it would help him hide.

Ok faggots here's the plan:

Attached: 5bc28428c2f18f4b6452f2108ed4fcec.jpg (594x393, 36.98K)

Choke on your pickle, jew.

uppity violent nigger acting like he got told to on the TV, THEN they arrest him? What the fuck?

Trump-niggers are no better than Obama fone niggers

Fuck off to Mexico spic

Attached: mexican-head-mustache-mugshot.jpg (470x430, 63.88K)

nobody knows what to do about this guy, but we all will do it anyways

Was it worth it? I wonder if that entered his mind.

Again at least Obama niggers got their phones, trump niggers got taxed for isreal

Now deport him

Link?

It's especially funny if one spic kills another one. Then the crime report lists a White perpetrator and a hispanic victim.

We must secure an existence for our people, and a future for white children. Your turn.

Challenge: Curse zion.

If you don't, you're Mossad.

Checked.

At least Obama niggers got their phones

Attached: WheresTheBeefGirlHasHadEnoughOfNeoConsDonsBullshit.jpg (317x487, 76.23K)

I just want all you jews and MAGApedes to die in a nuclear holocaust in zion

But, you still aren't cursing zion. You're a yid.

>>>/gaschamber/

kikes are clever in their use of words like zion and zog and such. At first, it sounds like they're totally against the kikes. But they won't say "curse yahweh" and "curse the kikes" and "curse yidsrael" and "curse zion".

Especially not zion.

And they just don't heil Hitler.

HEIL HITLER!!!!

If we hadnt made all those memes before hand i would almost believe your kike lies

The mods are kikes. You see, they anchored a thread describing how the economy is about to take off. However, it shall, despite you kikes, take off.

How do we know it's about to take off?

Thursday's figures showed a massive drop in labor supply.

THIS MEANS THAT WAGES ARE SET TO INCREASE
THIS MEANS THAT UNDEREMPLOYMENT IS SET TO DECREASE
THIS MEANS DONALD TRUMP WINS IN 2020

Go on, prove you're not a Mossad agent shilling for Hillary-Israel:

Curse zion.

I wrote this in another thread you spastics were spamming here today

Based spic btfo'ing trump

I curse you jews and your zionist kike HQ israel
In addition I would love to personally strangle each and every one of your MAGEpede spastics who refuse to leaver Zig Forums till your eyes pop and you jew-tools be dead

Not even close. Niggers don't even come close to white. You should recognize this and stop trying to be part of this debate, your genes are showing.

Attached: 5c68a5cdf33950aead334ae2c7c9f871ace0567b5a6d365ad8434194e70a64a6.jpg (1230x902, 407.75K)

He's listed as black, in Bexar County jail…

("B" = black)

…but Comal County he was listed as white.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (989x758, 405.4K)

< leaver

Mossad agent:

Note he won't curse literal actual zion.

He will curse "my" zion and "you jews" - but not jews.

8^)

You forgot

Yep. It's stupid.

I quit wearing my hat. It's too dangerous.

Look at this Yellow Dog Democrat (retard inbreed halfbreed):

Who is calling trump niggers white?
Anyone who is legitimately retarded enough to be Q user larp tier mentally deficient to believe the orange kike was anything but the jew stooge he demonstrates himself to be today, shouldn't be classed as white if their IQ is no higher than an Obama fone nigger

At least Obama niggers got their phones
What did trump-niggers get?
More bux for israel, and that's it

Wearing a maga hat is like wearing a swastika tee shirt in this day and age. One shouldnt be so ignorant as to think they can wear such attire without inviting violence against themselves. The leftist enemy is fully radicalized and willing to commit violence and go to jail for ((their)) beliefs.

I think you missed the point entirely. If you let them start a fight, then you better be the one to fucking finish it.

Look at this pro-Israel fool:

He won't even curse zion. Sure, he'll curse "my" zion, whatever the hell that is.

And he won't curse yahweh.

Watch this:

CURSE YAHWEH
CURSE ISRAEL
CURSE THE JEWS
CURSE ZION

HEIL HITLER

See, it's easy.

Holy shit what a fag

Attached: 1526928346229.jpg (1000x725, 381.18K)

Checked.

Fine. Make sure there are no cameras.

Good. Let them radicalize. Remember, wearing a hammer and sickle does not have the same reaction in the United States of America.

< get involved in a shooting, goyim
< if not, you're a FAG

jej

>>>/gaschamber/

Oh, so you're white nationalist, is that it? We still have yet to see what "trump-niggers" get. What exactly are you supporting here?

We already see you retarded jews making gassing jokes and calling anyone not down with ZOG a "kike"
Why do low-rent MAGApede spastics outsourced from isreal like you think they can demand anything from any user?

Texas needs to get their shit together.

Attached: Where do you think we are.png (644x644, 935.79K)

Here is the simple premise, that even a nigger could understand

We laugh at Obama fone niggers for being so desperately retarded they would vote solely for a free phone
Yet trump-niggers haven't even got their wall, let alone Hillary locked up

Do you see?

Trump supporters werent promised free MAGA hats.
They bought them with their own money to show support for Trump.

That's because kikes programmed American minds through their education system. They don't teach about the

20 million
B.rave
C.hristians
D.ied because of
E.xile, man-made
F.amine, and in the
G.ulags. worse than
H.itler, the
I.deological acts of
J.oseph Stalin, who
K.illed them, and still more under Vladimir
L.enin, and various other
M.arxists of COMMUNISM,
N.ever shall be forgotten. And perpetually shall we
O.ffer our remembrance, and
P.rotest those communist
Q.ueers.

Never forget, user. Never. And never stop spreading the word of the 20 million brave Christians slain by Karl Marx, a kike, and Joseph Stalin, a kike.

It never works like that user. The kikes own the courts. If we had white courts then you'd be right. But we have retards like Kagen. Did you see her minority opinion? The stupid fucker used the fallacy (((pro populum))).

not really a surprise, I guess. She's a kike, and they did the same "give us Barabbas" - said the kikes.

You need to take your ass back to reddit.

communist queer supporter of Israel-Hillary:

Even if I did see, it wouldn't change your approach, but thanks for the heads up.

Honestly, it has to be intentional. Especially with the white one, it's weird they labeled him black tho, really fuckin weird.

Do you think he's so uneducated that he thinks the wall can be constructed without funding of Congress?

I thought everyone was supposed to be taught that Congress holds the purse strings.

But perhaps there is just a general lack of education everywhere.

Wrong, you blackpilled retard. See: Portland Proud Boy knocking out antifag

Again, that's why you have cameras for irrefutable proof as self defense. Obviously you don't act like a nig and chimp out too, but if they steal something from you or approach you in any confrontational manner, and act on it, you have a right of self defense. This isn't Britbongistan - especially in places like Texas, you have more support than you think. Backing down will only make things worse.

Of course, if you don't want confrontation, there is always one sure way to get peace - and that is to surrender to their demands.

That's honestly the ONLY reason I don't plan on taking part in this, because the fuckin kikes WILL find a way to fuck you over, if not the first time, eventually it'll happen. I fuckin hate it. Oh, checked btw m8

christianity is a jewish cult to turn white people into sheep for the slauighter
that is what it is for and that is what they did
and they are doing it now to the USA
christianity is white suicide

vs

clearly just as bad

time dubs checked.

Yep. We have to develop our own society, and means of preventing ascension in it kikes.

VR. Tor. Bitcoin. The Trinity.

Imagine being this retarded.

Attached: 1347154330777.gif (390x293, 2.95M)

Christianity is worth reforming, because it prohibits usury (loans of any kind).

And elimination of loans would destroy the kikes, and drive them out of whatever country did so.

8^)

In addition, did I catch you dissing the dead white Christians?

IS THAT WHAT I FUCKING CAUGHT YOU DOING, YESHUVA STUDENT?!

Checked.

Sick, isn't it?

Is it the newest record that labels him black?

Garbage

Attached: 1994.jpg (994x739, 160.23K)

How is a worldwide famous celebrity elite who rubs shoulders with the Clintons and Epsteins
and was funded by over a dozen zionist elite jews, who also owes Soros more than $100million in any way different than all the other jew controlled frauds?

Anons report ID: [cf63f9]

This is the ultimate truth that will be slid into fucking oblivion on every front. The real, surefire way to remove the cancer is
and
Once the tumor is removed, the chemo can begin.

Attached: End the Fed.png (259x194, 4.5K)

Anons report and filter ID: [558b8f]

He's 5'8"
I was told he was 5'10".~

They were promised a wall.

Anons report and filter ID: [69327d]

Guess not, he's just a bipolar freak.

Every manlet is 5'10".

< invite surprise attack, user
< otherwise, you're a FAG

jej. You stupid kikes think we aren't the generals of all of history? It is we, the white man, who invented thinking.

The B is for beaner.

jej.

They have W, B, and L.

White, black, latino.

It doesn't mean any of that, and it's fake news anyway

dox I did of him. last thread had some real heavy shilling against fucking with spics

Attached: Kino Family Update3.jpg (1280x7678, 2.36M)

oh the same dude came back for this thread lmfao what a fucking faggot

Assaulting a minor under political motivation while spurting racial slurs at him, yet they book him for theft…

It makes me happy to see this. I've got to admit, after all that's been happening lately when I saw this video I snapped and put a hole in my wall, partly because I thought he was gonna get away with it. Him being locked up and afraid for his life is a good whitepill. It's high time these niggers realize there will be consequences for wearing out the patience of white people.

Attached: 1455944789498.jpg (360x259, 99.77K)

When the wall does come it will help African Amercians more than the phones did. Illegal immigration disproportionately affects jobs African Americans apply for.

We could have quite the influx of 'based black guys' on pol.

Attached: african_wmd.jpg (720x720, 141.74K)

ahahha holy shit the shill won't curse zion. I'm using this test in the future.

Source on the Soros claim, faggot. Burden of proof is yours.

Attached: 1471793394098.png (466x359, 222.75K)

Here's a Mossad agent:

He won't curse zion.

curse zion.

Rolling for a get

chegg'd

user…

God damn, checked and Heil'd.

Attached: cleansingsight.jpg (2404x2000 37.56 KB, 508.47K)

Fuck off JIDF faggot

Attached: jew fags.jpg (784x489, 343.38K)

I HATE Zion With All Of My Heart

All Jews Must Die

The Only Good Jew Is A Dead Jew

Say it with me now, brothers.

Attached: america_will_turn_on_the_jews.mp4 (320x240, 6.07M)

Trump owes Soros more than a few 100million dollars
Kushner is indebted to the tune of a billion

Big names back Trump tower
Soros, Deutsche Bank said to be in on 90-story building

Donald Trump has lined up three New York hedge funds, including money from billionaire George Soros, to invest $160 million in his Chicago skyscraper, a key piece in perhaps the largest construction financing in the city's history, according to real estate sources and public documents.

The document does not identify the other participants, but a key member is Grove Capital LLP, according to sources familiar with the transaction.

The firm manages most of the multibillion-dollar real estate portfolio of the $13 billion Soros Fund Management, from which Grove Capital was spun off last month.

articles.chicagotribune.com/2004-10-28/news/0410280265_1_donald-trump-soros-fund-management-blackacre-institutional-capital-management

Trump-niggers, literally the most retarded whites on Earth

Attached: jared-kushneraccidentally-forgot-to-mention-int-press-news-that-he-20930025[1].png (500x874, 165.78K)