More than 60 percent of America’s middle and high school students rely on alt-right internet sites (like American...

More than 60 percent of America’s middle and high school students rely on alt-right internet sites (like American Renaissance) as credible sources for their research papers.

Schools must equip students to navigate alt-right websites that push fake news

Who they are

archive.fo/P1HGM

(1/2)

Attached: file-20180612-112618-1420bsv.png (926x711, 78.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/P1HGM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Examining alt-right websites

The question becomes, then, what should teachers do regarding these sites? Is it the responsibility of teachers to actually do anything? Instead of ignoring these sites, I’d suggest teachers might do best to teach students how to critically examine the sites. In order to do that, however, teachers must know what is out there. While this is not an exhaustive list, the following six alt-right websites were most commonly cited by teachers as those that students use for their papers.

Uncomfortable subject matter

Why it’s necessary

(2/2)

Oh look, it's flappy.

huh?

lol

Attached: 1cc0e680236eac7a2be38492337e4a43b97bee0f48f6778125108479ad0d8952.png (454x408, 54.74K)

wew lad

Who is "flappy"?

Author of the article.

Attached: Brave_2018-07-06_12-18-07.png (1209x922, 162.45K)

what a pile of shit, basically using youtubers as sources. well it doesn't work like this. Newspaper articles as sources too… nope not good enough. I know it's just high school and not college yet, it gets a more strict then(assuming it is the same in the us as here),then wikipedia becomess the big no no, any internet shit is big noes. You will rely on citing other reports, own verifiable observation and proper documents, by the latter I mean ie regarding slavery documents from that time. And so on, this is a steaming pile of shit as always

Attached: 1467397258493.jpg (500x667, 33.17K)

dead teachers can't push marxism

Color me surprised.

checked

From Rutgers, too!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1395x1195, 318.64K)

Wait… This article is like 17 days old….

So? Zig Forums usually gets news a few days late anyways.

Ding Ding Ding
We have a Weiner Johnny.
Its kosher, as if anyone is surprised.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1170x716, 135.93K)

Quit purity-spiraling, there are lots of White Aryans with the surname "Rich", like Jared Taylor's lovely h'wife for example.

Attached: David Duke Evelyn Rich.png (537x370 462.98 KB, 9.69K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1225x835 122.53 KB, 105.02K)

Gross.

But yeah, no question, bitches own words:
"We're Jewish"

Which leads to all academic articles being controlled by (((their))) sources, completely divorced from reality.

Nice find, user.

I'm so sick of these sub-humans with their stolen genetics.

Anytime someone like this pops up, if they have a twitter, the go-to is to go into advanced search, search under their account, and search for "any of these terms":
That's my list, but you might want/need to add/remove a term or two depending on what you're looking for.

Yep.
Of course, that's probably a dye-job m8.
Its amazing how few of the blondes you see are actually blonde.

Every. Single. Time.

Oy vey these sites that spread political ideas different than mine are popular. I'm going to pretend that we have to get people away from these sites for reasons other than I'm afraid of my students being exposed to opinions that aren't in line with my own!

This is how they see the world

them - nazis

Shit survey is shit. Not surprised they chug that down though, so long as it agrees with the narrative. Watch as they accuse the other side f that shortcoming.

Attached: afe9b79ab95400cd31ea8b47c21278c878854b0a57a052cf6f7f675b70856c5.jpg (192x452, 18.09K)

HAHAHA how did I know that would come out eventually?
It is always (((them)))

Students rely on alt-right sites because those are the only sources of credible news in 2018.

Attached: ryuketetr.png (1043x761, 189.28K)

This is why you go to school. It's so much fun challenging an "educator" on their bullshit.

Me donating blood recently (not because I want to help them sell blood but because bloodletting is good for health)

Were they white? You may have just recruited someone.

Do I need to remind Zig Forums of this cool fact again?
Younger millennials are very red-pilled quantity

But why m8?

not him, but I suspect it is because of crazy cat ladies

Attached: 5074e4de01065c0fb904432f4eabb814f63d4a3ba2eb9e605e51a0beff8de6b3.jpg (448x342, 58.95K)

Oh, well now, THAT'S a totally non-biased source lol. These people, I swear; the lack of self-awareness continues to astound me.

I am getting really sick of seeing no push back against lying vipers like this kike.

Observe gatekeeping in practice folks! Are there any based Jews? Not really, they concede certain points in order to win trust, which they use to redirect gullible goyim away from the really dangerous ideas.

Attached: 25f7f8bf4f366a68074da729705ad536779faf65871478ec7f7ef45f812d5620.png (1600x1237, 818.81K)

Attached: Media-Bias-Chart_Version-3.1_Watermark-min-2.jpg (6650x4950, 1.01M)

(((CREDIBILITY)))

That's higher than the percentage of those students that are white.

That's going in my Twitter 'muted words' file.

This is great news. thanks OP!

Attached: images.jpeg (225x225, 3.92K)

You can tell they put their sharpest people to work on this. Telling entire rooms full of school kids "don't read right-wing websites, they're bad for you!" will stop said behaviour dead in its tracks. Guaranteed.

You can replace all that with one big graphic of the hand wringing jew.

Attached: doitus4.jpg (600x613, 33.59K)

Attached: laughing quark harder.webm (578x360, 567.03K)

This is just not plausible, at least not as described.
Of the five sites they listed as being the most common sources, only Voat and MAAAAYBE Takimag have the Alexa rankings to back it up. Radix, NPI and AmRen are literal nobodies by comparison.

Besides, even Generation Zyklon must have at least SOME commies and normies among their ranks. More than 60% of students are openly reactionary? I don't buy it.

Attached: maymay.jpg (500x701, 111.98K)

Oops, meant to link OP.

BTW, can you source that graph? Very whitepilling if true

I mean this graph. Fuck I'm autistic spaghetti today

No kidding. This whole thing has "DO NOT PRESS THIS BUTTON" written all over it.

I find it hilarious how much they're kvetching over this while still trying to push sites like snopes and salon as being legitimate. And yet they STILL can't figure out how it is they lost…

Attached: 1419222293964.jpg (204x255, 8.42K)

waste the teachers dammit

Also, the author does not cite a study, present much hard data, or give any indication that she didn't just make the 60% number up out of thin air.

This is fake news until proven otherwise.

The author is a jewess and the 60% figure is according to a survey that she supposedly conducted herself. So it's very likely that the figure is grossly exaggerated in effort to "draw attention" to the issue; I'd say realistically we're looking at about a 20-30% incidence rate rather than the 60% claimed. But tell me that is not still good news?

No, even 20% would be too much to hope for. We are a large subculture, but still only a subculture. Too many normies and outright communists amongst us.

Fortunately, 10% might be all we need. You can hold back the mightiest empire in the world with 300 men if those 300 are Spartans.

Yes please do "educate them" it sure as fuck will
T O T A L L Y W O R K

Every. Single. Time.

Attached: abs_uncivilized.jpg (490x746, 53.79K)

Be glad our enemies are retarded, user. After all, we're ebin fake newz and can't count to six like the all-powerful kike termites.

Based.

I am a bit confused on this one. The bitch looks White. She does have the lopsided psycho eyes, though.

Indeed. They're the fucking genestealers from WH40K.

Checked. How could they not be? I hardly touched (((public school))), and I came out of it hating the government system with a passion. Imagine 12 years of that living hell.

The real question is why no one cares to deconstruct "black identity" or "asian identity."

What tragedy in Charlotte? Charlotte's web happened long time ago.

How can you deconstruct something that doesn't really exist?

Can we push them to use Metapedia as well?

IM GLAD YOU ASKED FRIEND.

COME.

I HAVE SUCH SIGHTS TO SHOW YOU.

Attached: The Cat Hole.jpg (4066x3946, 2.74M)

Attached: The Cat Hole 4.jpg (5160x2144 2.74 MB, 1.29M)

Attached: coflin - a liberal cuck and his child-parent surrogate.JPG (3186x4194 2.5 MB, 1.93M)

You're a huge faggot, but that graphic seems off.

That said: The only clade of Whites that Trump didn't win, to my knowledge, was "College Educated Women".

Attached: Electoral History.jpg (2200x6992 2.03 MB, 1.07M)

Upon further investigation, perhaps not as far-off as I thought.
Made a graphic.

Attached: Generation Zyklon.jpg (4424x3784, 2.88M)

Let me tell you about the education system my lad. We are told repetitively that the only credible sources are:
1. Mainstream news (CNN, BritishCuckChannel, etc)
2. .Edu domain
3. .Gov domain
Everything else is not credible. In other words, that German woman who just got culturally enriched ( ) never existed because neither the fake news nor the "German" gov reported on it.

Well, well, well… Its literally a Marxist thought enforcer trying to discredit everything they don't control.

Attached: straight_outta_clown_world.jpg (960x720, 105.65K)

This seems to correlate with the other recent data that 2/3rds of Gen Z are not faggots while the remaining 1/3rd are headed to the ovens.

My children. You know the students that need to be eliminated. Check their citations and act accordingly.

Can you imagine if they literally start linking children to these sites and having them examine the key arguments they make? Disastrous for liberal teachers, because, unlike drugs or sex, this is not a negative dangerous thing. Sure there might be a badly written crass article or two. They would likely cherry pick that. But this isn't arguing with a drug. These sites argue back, and are increasingly aimed at high school aged students. Children are curious, and its likely they will read on past the article the teachers will be deconstructing.

Also just the fact that we now have to critically engage with these sites and their ideas in a classroom is an admittance of powerlessness. We have not controlled the culture. We have not won the war. These ideas are there, just waiting to pop out, right below the surface. Despite the radical shift in post war morals, cultural techtonics are moving once again: against us.

This is going to be great for us

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-07 at 4.07.22 pm.png (270x312, 148.28K)

did anyone notice this

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-07 at 4.11.23 pm.png (1056x78, 25.12K)

Which means that the white category includes spics which means if you truly broke it down to whites it would be substantially higher for Trump and substantially lower for Clinton. Along with other substantial shifts.

Checked.

Didn't he oddly do better in that one than college aged men?
If not that one I know there is some grouping of XYZ women in which Trump did better in than XYZ men. As odd as it sounds.

Maybe it was "White college aged women".

Err no, I think it may have been "college educated women", which would make sense. No farm equipment or garden hoes there.

In Zig Forumsish;
>They could will be drawn to more extreme sites and exposed to horrific anti-semitic information unless (((we))) can (((train))) them

Generation Z + oldfags DOTR 2020

Attached: kikes and golems fire.jpg (211x210 51.1 KB, 14.46K)

every time, without fail, amazing

Attached: no jews allowed.jpg (793x481, 406.84K)

ahahahaha

the best line of the article.

Yes stupid cunts, show the kids the sites, that will stop them!

We now have a kind of power they could only dream of. We have the power of truth, memes, and youthful bravado.

Attached: 1504665127945.png (1528x1080, 1.6M)

Is the second image edited?

No.

Kek of course but IIRC the original was a kike guy with slightly smaller nose.

>archive.fo/P1HGM

Just use their "Teaching Tolerance" site to find your facts goyim. Its non bias information, i swear.

Attached: juden captcha.jpg (610x493, 77.14K)

Just because you use it as a source does not mean you agree with it.

Could be feminists trying to show we are neon-nazis.

Attached: 2c0e2142068e141e09b25be96c7f6a837f681fa68a6cc5f1a84eab9306a381ed.gif (500x500, 396.67K)

Checked, delicious digits.

Attached: HITLEY CHECKED.jpg (600x600, 121.14K)

More than 60 percent of America’s middle and high school students are not using extremist left wing propaganda, and are avoiding cultural subversion.
FIFY

So she should be well-aware of what the stakes are.

You are not from here.

Whoever suggested that? We pick the battlefield, not them.

I was writing from the perspective of a leftie mate