Another race fag goes to the end of the unemployment line. You are 20 years too late to change anything in this country...

Another race fag goes to the end of the unemployment line. You are 20 years too late to change anything in this country. Soon your little chaos bubble will pop and you'll feel so adrift you'll go to ground blowing shit up and shooting people, hiding like rats. I can't wait to hunt you cunts. None of you have any real experience required to maintain an insurgency. We will mop you up.

Attached: Race Fag.jpg (270x186, 10.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/north-carolina-racist-911-call-white-man-black-mother-son-winston-salem-swimming-pool-a8434411.html?utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1530886808
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's nice. Get out.

Try and compel me to leave "kek"

you lack that experience too

losers with kinetic and etheric energies

Are we suppose to fear someone who can't even identify his issues and picture posted? Are you going to hunt me down for being a FED programmed "terrorist" when most of us called out the Alt-Right for being fake from day one despite Imkikey banning us?
Are we suppose to live in your fantasy world of ultimate power, to be scared of your fantasy utopian collectivism? Are we suppose to pander to the pedo elite like you do because our race is "bad"?

Please tell us about your power levels.

Attached: antifa watch out.jpg (556x600, 94.87K)

Don't worry antifag is outgunned

Start the fire, go kill some whites now. Oh, you are another larper. Start the fire, dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed.

Attached: well.gif (500x282, 7.57M)

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018-04-17_at_3.05.54_PM.png (800x520 198.56 KB, 43K)

Thank you faggot, I needed a good laugh.

Attached: GrandMaster Trump and Pope Pepe.png (234x255 410.85 KB, 14.4K)

You're still at this?
How's life at home, buddy? Everything ok?

Attached: 1d11011753caaffd98d9896ac45fe10175b47ac3667ab85f819aa66d4a986fb8.png (614x615, 552.32K)

Attached: 79d4feeec0f1fcb188c1ffaebeb6962f62c9cc8be1114384036f0b254a19c4f2.jpg (500x283 28.24 KB, 15.29K)

Let’s look at the possibilities
Okay, still a bad thead.
Okay, you are giving your enemy ample warning of engagement, instead of lulling them into false sense of victory, which is poor battle tactics.
If you are genuine and so certain of your victory then why don’t you go prepare for your Weimar Utopia and leave us losers in the ashes?

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/north-carolina-racist-911-call-white-man-black-mother-son-winston-salem-swimming-pool-a8434411.html?utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1530886808

In response, Mr Bloom – who was the pool chairman with the Glenridge Homeowners Association – says he asks residents “pretty much a couple times a week” for proof of access.
Officers resolve the dispute by asking Ms Edwards to quickly prove the access card works.
After she does so, she repeatedly asks Mr Bloom to apologise. He ignores her.
While Ms Edwards has not commented further on the incident, Mr Bloom’s lawyer defended his client’s actions in the New York Post on Thursday.
John Vermitsky said: “He had a pool member come to him and say ‘this person doesn’t appear to be a pool member’ and asked to check their credentials, as he’s required to do so.”
And he added: “This guy is really having a very difficult situation and dealing with backlash for something that’s pretty undeserved. If you notice, he remains very calm — doesn’t make any racial epithets or anything. He was put in a very uncomfortable situation, trying to deal with conflicting responsibilities, and it’s simply unfair. This guy is in a very difficult situation, and it’s all because of a very misleading video.”
Mr Bloom has now resigned as pool chairman, while the association has released a statement critical of his actions.
“By calling the police on one of our neighbours, the pool chair escalated a situation in a way that does not reflect the inclusive values Glenridge seeks to uphold as a community,” it said.

FAIRLY COMMON. I MYSELF HAVE HAD TO SHOW ID AND ACCESS CARD AT [ROVATE RESIDENCES I'VE LIVED AT.
NIGS……. WELL AS WE ALL KNOW
CHIMP OUT

White man calls police on black mother and child for using neighbourhood swimming pool

So I take it, niggers are going to be doing the clean-up???

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Attached: how to win argument in 2018.webm (602x340, 3M)

Says the faggot still crying about the election :D :D :D

Look at the cognitive dissonance on this cunt. Go back to playing your video games, dummy.

you are talking to someone you dont even know who is also talking to someone they dont know and making assumptions you have no basis for

you both could be bots for all I know. Think about this before replying… its just useless even attempting to reply unless you have something meaningful to say

think of this board as a journal where you can place your thoughts. That way its always worth something. You have no idea who is on this board and if they are human. And even if they are human , youll probably have little ability to change their life or for them to change your life. So its not even worth trying to actually attempt a conversation.

OH NO WE'RE GOING TO BE HUNTED AND KILLED BY PEOPLE THAT CAN'T EVEN FIGURE OUT THEIR OWN GENDER

Attached: soy rage.jpg (396x440, 66.67K)

Man is a hero.

Attached: apologize you said nigger .jpg (480x360, 13.01K)

Yea.. That's kind of the entire point of this website you fucking retard lol.

cry about it mutt

Attached: wifesson.PNG (721x492 135.61 KB, 296K)

I know something you don't know.

Attached: 05803b8cb4f0be1ae315ec9b0b50578454b4d9b5.jpg (577x534, 94.01K)

MARY POOPINS!

Fuck off Imkikey

Attached: hollywood is run by jews.webm (480x250, 3.36M)

I can't fuck this insurgent hard enough.

You can't demoralize us.
It just won't work.
Many of us have already been through hell (In one form or another).
All of us have chosen harsh reality over comforting lies.
We will never stop opposing the ongoing genocide of White people.

Besides, it's interesting that you admit your genocidal intentions.
Perfect.
Keep waking up Whites.

SAGE

~afumu~fumu~

Attached: tanya is loty.png (600x851, 658.06K)

gtfo weebshit