Live in rural Ontario

>(((Google))) it
>Totally organic (((grassroots campaign))) from Commiefornia

DxE website: archive.is/VOn4k
(((Wikipedia))) article - archive.is/s8Kfd
Co-founder: Wayne Hsiung - archive.is/WWIHl

I don't like it Zig Forums. I feel like this is one of those groups that are Soros funded, and I don't like how they're in my neck of the woods. They have no reason to be up in Canada. What do?

Attached: dxe sticker.jpg (220x220 112.87 KB, 11.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikveh
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here's an image from their website. Look at all the soyboys and nigs lining up all military-like

Attached: aasdf.png (1547x511, 1.22M)

Meat is for niggers and kikes.
Unless you kill it yourself, meat eaters are faggots who can't into science or morality
Go suck more kosher meat right down your overweight gullet

How can you tell if someone is a vegan?

Answer: They'll tell you.

how fuck can water be kosher

Soyboy detected.

Loudly, repeatedly, and in the most annoying fashion imaginable.

Oh, they found a way…

Forgot sauce:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikveh

Polite sage for double post

dead activists can't get paid by soros

Attached: No Pain Only Peace.gif (500x213, 474.61K)

I know that building in San fagcisco. The only people they prevented from shopping were japanese tourists and multi-millionaire lumpenlattetariat - ie: their own people.

Attached: 492d7747b626e8ed36f8ae1374a2fbec27428dcf7883f70709ee1a34fd60fbdc.jpg (823x1200, 173.8K)

At first I thought OP's pic said DIXIE and got my hopes up.

Kek. Memetic misfire there. We respond earnestly as if mistaking them for fellow well informed pizzagate researchers, and drop hardcore redpills about pedovores, ritual human sacrifice, the symbolism of pizza, and the nature of kosher meat.

The same as Al foil is.

Attached: kosher.foil.gif (700x254, 133.32K)

so is it just aluminum that is kosher or is it aluminium too?

this is an important question. We want to make sure the kikes go to hell, molten aluminum down their throats might be less optimal than forcing boiling bacon grease into their veins.

I just always assumed (((Kosher))) products just denote where the money goes, back to the tribe

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (800x371, 147.84K)

that's basically correct
look for the orthodox union image on labels
it will blow your mind

Attached: 2000px-Oulogob.svg_-150x150.png (150x150, 9.52K)

Yes and no; one the one hand the kosher business is a massive racket worth a lot of money but on the other hand the kosher mark is more like a Jewish tax stamp than anything else.

I have a suspicion that the label also helps jews avoid food that's been poisoned for goyim consumption.

checked

interesting

if someone had the money it would be interesting to see the toxins compared between a kosher product and a non kosher product

There was an user who for a while kept posting links to information about how strict kosher regulations are for things like pesticides and the amount of testing food additives must undergo, and kosher apparently also includes an enormous list of food additives that are forbidden from being in kosher food, not because of any neurotic jewish religious rule, but because they are harmful to humans.

Wish I had the link, but the user was arguing we should all start buying kosher food to avoid being poisoned by the jews.

well if that is true if would simply be better to start growing most of your food and buying organic milk cheese etc from farmers as opposed to directly purchasing kosher products in my opinion but I suppose either way most of the food you buy in the stores is benefiting them one way or another

Read Siege faggot, or dont read Siege because it will probably go over your head, just read this graphic and try not to disagree with it if you fail to understand its the only viable solution.

Attached: lemmings.png (1468x7317, 2.38M)

i agree tbh but implying seige is going to go over anybody's head is pretty silly

"me and jimmy tomatoes hate the government! you should hate the government too!"

It went over yours. It went over the heads of everyone who kvetches about Manson for example as hes nearly entirely irrelevant and an afterthought to the meat and potatoes of the book. Its 100% correct and the only way to take control away from the kikes, instead of giving up and allowing a slow decline into a losing race war after whites are a small minority.

Attached: Responsible-Conservatives.PNG (1556x1008, 302.48K)

In fact Manson is literally an afterthought as they were a series of newsletters and the Manson parts are at the end, after all the stuff about armed struggle. That says it all.

Theyll just have you retards argue anything wont they?

>"(((laws))) and (((standards)))……motivated by a higher ideal"
Jesus fFcking Christ
0/10 subversion, kike

Shill or retarded, pick both.

Attached: JIDF.jpg (1489x1544, 241.51K)

If that's the case then they're doing a pretty shitty job; pretty much every processed food in the US that doesn't contain pork is kosher, including and especially virtually every junk food you could imagine - soda, twinkies, candy, chips, ice cream, you name it.

The local farmers use all kinds of pesticides as well so I can understand the argument to choose kosher over it.

Nice thread. Now that he knows the agenda, OP is going to get the lab grown meats soon! This eventually leads to cannibalism acceptance.

Killing something without a soul is no different than harvesting a plant.

Itt meatniggers and ugly kikes hate on my Aryan vegan body to no effect

Keep being the way you are, it just makes me look better

Attached: 20180707_212206.png (1080x1439, 1.33M)

Yeah, that would send 99% of people to the hospital, qcumber.

You fucking mindless animals will think my hickey is a bruise from anemia so just thought I'd get inb4 that

I figured it was Kaposi's sarcoma.

Attached: Democracy_in_Action.png (1208x814, 101.71K)

"Kosher" is a better protected label than "organic". There are a million ways to introduce harmful substances into organic foods that are permitted by law, but Kosher is much more specific and strict.
Of course growing your own food is the best option, but not everyone has the land necessary to grow their own food.

Checks out.

Wew, goodnight kikes

What a load of shit

Im going to put this up on IMGUR and see how fast I get my account locked and banned

Where rural ontario?

so glad they found a rabbi to slit the aluminum billet's throat and let it bleed out electrons in the traditional way.