RAPEY GROPEFUGEE GOES FREE! All charges dismissed in West Edmonton Mall water park assault case

CANADA YES!

Praise Allah! The touching of young infidel sluts is now legal in Canaduh. May the brother collect his 10 million dollar Jizyah reward for his humiliations and distress during the trial.

cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/soleiman-west-edmonton-mall-water-park-assault-decision-1.4736694

archive.is/81WcE

cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/edmonton-west-edmonton-mall-sex-assault-pool-court-1.4624066

archive.is/uEFjf

Attached: heirdeauincident.jpg (538x263, 93.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=lSHnnU-Payw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

#BASED

Guess this means that Trudon't will get off scott free with his own issues :^)

It was a sexual emergency! He dindu nuffin! A jihad on those who deny Allah and his one true prophet Muhomo'd the Pedo Goat Fucker blessings and praise be upon him!

Zig Forums supports this.

god fucking damn canada

This is what the West gets for applying Jewish pilpul to law. I fucking hate law fags. Any reasonable society would have strung up this nigger for touching their daughters. The only option left for Western nations is to stop respecting the rule of law so that a reformation is possible.

Your posts all fucking suck.

dead shitskins can't grope your daughters.

They only care about rape if it's being done by the kind of fratbro who picked on them in school.

Day of the Rake when?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-08-17-25-15-1.png (949x1474, 1.04M)

My how you're glowing. I thought they trained you faggots at Langely how to at least be somewhat subtle. Zig Forums is a board of peace, cianigger.

its a sad one today boys

My retarded ex moved to Edmonton a few years back and married some kebab twice her age… I wonder if this is him. I'd laugh my ass off if it was.

My jewdar is getting a ping

They used the, gossiping like whores, so not rape defense?

Attached: Mxwj5uT[1].jpg (531x471, 112.65K)

Is that you Trudeau?

Attached: 1458072405548.png (499x499, 149.05K)

dead canadian judges and police can't shield the rapefugees

Another outrageous reminder that the legal system isn't worth a shit.

Yeah I'm sure they were plotting to falsify information and wrongfully accuse a pedo rapist instead of just supporting one another. You know damn well the government is not going to help them cope with their "enrichment". If anything they were probably guilted over even questioning a shitskin sexual emergency.

So Canuckistan is on the rapey rapey train?

Now now, we would NEVER condone violence against our judges, cops, and elected officials!

What a horrible thing, that I certainly hope no one EVER does!

We will simply use the great power of democracy, which has proven time and time again works flawlessly to get what we are asking for!

Attached: shaking.jpg (500x500, 76.52K)

This country is fucked

When are the cunts gonna learn that the government is not going to protect them?

I’m building up with rage…

After their wives and daughters are raped and the blade is cleaving their throat.

Once upon a time there were three little british colonies. One colony built a house of niceness while the second pig built his house with vegemite. They built their houses very quickly and then sang and danced all day because they were lazy. The third little pig worked hard all day and built his house with freedom.
A big bad jew saw the two little colonies while they danced and played and thought, “What juicy tender shekels they will make!”
etc etc

Attached: three-little-pigs-3-728.jpg (1314x873 95.75 KB, 166.98K)

AIPAC.

Get fucked Americunt.

Just goes to show you, not everyone can catch on to what’s going on around them. When the Jew is around, expect there to be more to the situation than what you see.

You can thank Canadian (((women))) expanding the definition of rape to any kind of uninvited touching; courts are backlogged for years and judges are tossing most of the cases because of how absurdly low the requirenment for charges to be laid has dropped

Attached: IMG_7636.JPG (720x540, 72.12K)

NO GOY, METOOFAR!

Attached: download.png (199x253, 12.05K)

kill yourself nigger

bump

And you do nothing about it.

If youre not going to do something about it then youre living proof that people must undermine the economy until you have nothing left to lose, and only then will you join a group and fight.

Ah. Sexual emergency. We sympathize. Tolerance is a virtue after all.

He's right you know. The rule of law means nothing when those upholding it aren't white.

Some people were interfering

OC

Attached: 36796992_10156535271928007_847573613606338560_o.jpg (1024x768, 78.14K)

When I think of laws in a non-white dominated society I think of the nigger police in Zimbabwe and South Africa who take 6 hours to show up to farm attacks and tell farmers they cant protect them if they "provoke" the war veterans, of how the churches sided with the people who said they would be slaughtered if they didnt, and how they abandoned the white population when the blacks demanded it of them. Laws dont exist and the most committed to victory by any means will be the one deciding peace conditions, if they even decide to extend any off and dont simply wipe the enemy out.

Attached: Pierce-Race-War.jpeg (497x597, 71.31K)

bump

Attached: 2e6bd61966fcc1bbbbfc4bcb97c76b7231ac824a10f5f9fb6033898b0573d2e3.jpg (1346x729, 124.04K)

I have got to get out of this fucking town.

Attached: rageexplosiongasm.jpg (500x500, 66.9K)

Unless you faggots can produce proof that you've been throwing lynching parties in your neck of the woods (and you can't), shut the fuck up.

It's never that easy and you fucking know it. If there was a big enough mob of redpillers in this city, we'd be able to attempt something, but two guys without guns hunting a shitskin rapist are just going to get caught and sent to maximum security prison where we'll be raped and shanked by 7 faggots name "Muhammad." The day is coming soon, hopefully, where everyone will finally wake the fuck up, but there's no way in hell I've got the charisma stats to lead an army and I doubt the other user does, either.

Attached: finger fire.jpg (574x1024, 40.61K)

Every fucking traitor will be remembered.

Attached: guillotine.jpg (598x449, 94.52K)

SGR reporting earlier: hooktube.com/watch?v=lSHnnU-Payw

In my neck of the woods, muhammud isn't molesting girls left and right. In fact, in my country, a guy is getting off without so much as a slap on the wrist for sending a commie to the hospital. In fact, I don't think I've seen anyone get in trouble for beating up commies. People are also buying more guns as they await the civil war. A spic just lost his job after assaulting a teenager Don't tell me you're too much of a coward to at least send him a mean letter, because that's what you sound like. A coward who uses the fear of punishment as an excuse to do nothing at all.

so are you saying that youll only fight for justice when you know there are no consequences? And as long as you are free its ok for a dude to rape 6 girls in a water park.

Hey you are not in prison so you must be winning right? Next youll be getting groaped at the water park

Attached: 8VqUqzd.png (738x673, 226.9K)