Supreme court pick could put 40 years of affirmative action precedent at risk

Supreme court pick could put 40 years of affirmative action precedent at risk
NIGGERS ABOUT TO BE BTFO!!!

‘This is a time for concern’ says law professor with Trump poised to alter the court’s balance after Anthony Kennedy’s resignation
Earlier this week, the Trump administration rolled back Obama-era guidance encouraging schools and colleges to take a student’s race into account to promote diversity in admissions. Though the rollback does not change the law, Archer says it sends the message that this administration does not think diversity and inclusion are important.”
This message will not only be heard by schools and colleges; but also by Trump’s nominee for the supreme court.
On the issue of affirmative action, Justice Kennedy is most widely known for his majority opinion Fisher v University of Texas, and he has always, even in dissent, agreed that race is an allowable factor for consideration. The six cases about affirmative action heard by the supreme court since 1978 have echoed that sentiment, creating precedent.

theguardian.com/law/2018/jul/07/supreme-court-pick-affirmative-action-precedent

Attached: our nigger problem.png (1653x1291, 1.31M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/ZIeR8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brett_Kavanaugh#Accusations_of_misleading_Senate_committee
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1459.
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/6008,
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder that this is why they killed Scalia. The Affirmative Action ruling in the SCOTUS went 4-4 (thereby retaining lower court precedent) with him gone.

wait one god damn minute

Attached: DiamondSilk-640x480.jpg (640x480, 56.03K)

Attached: 1419292812949.gif (257x200, 431.9K)

This is the first blow in the war to gain back our academic institutions from the depraved adult-children that are trying to poison our kids with their 1970's jibberish take on Communism.

In the US they are jews.

The only decent pick would be the Catholic broad, Barrett. Kethledge is a globalist cuck, weak on immigration. Kavanaugh is suspect because of his ties and closeness to the Bushes. Not sure about any of these three TBH fam.

archive.fo/ZIeR8
Because I'm not a nigger and I don't swallow whole cocks by the boatload like the OP does.

Didn't know that was why. Damn.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1280x720, 790.12K)

Could, but almost certainly will not. America is pozzed and that isn't going to change without a war

Kill yourself

Please stop, I can't take the excitement. This week has been too good. I'm almost tired of winning!

That pic is a little unfair to the cows.
When the cow dies (even in India) it at least provides leather. Living ones can be used to pull carts if they are owned.
What does that feral ape provide either in life or death?

On the one hand most abortions are of niggers, on the other it's gone to women's heads and are a nightmare to deal with.

>(((mental health))) restrictions - removed
before anyone cries about how that will kill so many children: good

>(((banks))) withholding money they don't own for firearm anything purchases - shoahed

That picture of a cow & nigger is an oxymoron. Cows provide milk and much more to benefit humanity..
while niggers provide what ?

Attached: images (81).jpeg (418x352, 23.84K)

ib4 kike shill screaming about lactose intolerance - a nigger and kike genetic disorder

None of them are great options but she's better than the other two.

Circle of life breh.

Attached: giphy[1].gif (350x204, 650.27K)

niggers btfo

Attached: Every Nigger is a Star.mp4 (320x240, 5.81M)

These kikes last forever on the blood of young children. She needs to (((die of natural causes))) the way Scalia did, and soon.

Imaging the shit that old bitch knows that they don't want to ever come out.

Attached: Mein Check'em.jpg (234x255, 24.83K)

First, all Catholics deserve to be killed. Second, women have no place outside of the home.

What part of none of them are good options do you not understand? If I have to choose between a woman and someone fine with letting millions of spics in I'll go with the woman.

so how did 'they' getaway with it then ?

because although he was a judge that make good decisions he was also doing some shit he wasn't supposed to in his private life ?

I just find it strange that no one seems to care that a supreme court judge was potentially murdered

Still not tired.

OK, but only because I want to check them

Attached: 2b2ed1dd0c970ea4075348bd2ceededfca317ffcc21888c4bcd05513ba077a0f.jpg (645x440, 37.09K)

Why kill all the Catholics?

Attached: BF18833F-CFAC-4416-95AC-B15328B93DFF.jpeg (640x426, 48.82K)

I actually did see a libshit propaganda video not long ago bitching about how the dairy industry "hurts people of color" because niggers have higher rates of lactose intolerance. So of course, instead of just not drinking milk, niggers want to attack whites who don't have defective stomachs and the white farmers who make a living selling it to them.

I think it's better to have cows run around in the streets than niggers. You can be sure that cow isn't going to rob you or try to assault you, at worst he delays you unintentionally from doing something.

Diversity is just another tool used to reward ethnicity over merit.
While all the chinks are generally known for cheating at tests, a group of them recently sued harvard over its admissions process. Through discovery they found that a single student has a

Because they lack the intellect, reasoning, and moral fiber to reject Catholicism, thus making them honorary jews.

What about (((whites)))?

Damn stop that already

I still have an entire folder on him.

Attached: Doc that ties it all together.jpg (2048x1873, 721K)

Good, both are antiwhite. Fuck niggers and fuck spics who piggyback off nigger (((suffering))) to get gibs

They don't stop drinking milk because of lactose intolerance, they either buy almond milk or Lactaid milk (cow milk with lactose removed) on their ebt.

Jews Affirmative-Action themselves into schools as religious minorities, then turn around and count themselves as White so they can say "Oy vey already too many White kids at this school, sorry Johnny, your spot is going to Jorge or Shawntavious. We need diversity! :^)"

THIS!

Actual truth:

You mean the one that adopted two niggers from Haiti? Yeah, fuck you.

For 50 years someone tried to nationalize corporations in US?.

Heil'd.
Start sharing that folder, user, that pic is oh so juicy.

This. Most stats that look a certain way for "whites" is significantly worse because the white population of the study is not limited to ethnic Europeans. For schools they include jews then do that. For crime they do pic related then say white crime is so high!!!

Attached: Crime - race - white - yet clearly hispanic.jpg (1574x3408, 1.98M)

Trump will probably chose Trey Gowdy. This is why TG said that he was going to return exclusively to the justice system and will not be seeking any further appointments or political positions.

Finally niggers won't get extra nog points to sneak ahead in education, they'll barely be in higher education like it used to be.
It'll probably be primarily whites and asians without the +/- privilege bullshit.

I second this. Please share.

Wouldn't less abortions be a problem for whites though? Abortion is the largest killer of negros in the US and do we really think the white roasties getting them would be good parents to raise proper children?

If you all know they're totally biased why even bother obeying the laws they pass down? Obeying the law is just cucking to some old faggots in a court room/parliament somewhere.

>It'll probably be primarily (((whites))) and asians…

Please Mr.President get rid of that anti-white Affirmative Action, the salt would be magnificent.

Attached: nobelpeaceprize.jpg (484x359, 176.34K)

pick cotton

The only thing stopping is safe abortions. You have to remember sheboons are the ones injecting their asses with bathroom caulk at "plastic surgery parties." A nigger will gladly get an abortion behind a dumpster if it saves her a dollar, with the bonus it is no longer safe

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-09-07-04-30-1.png (536x534, 200.6K)

She adopted two Haitian niglets you low IQ subhuman bastard. What makes you think she would be opposed to letting in suitakins when she willingly brings them into her own home?

Again, all Catholics should be killed, not even joking. And all females should be killed if they leave their house.

It's such a shame Roy Moore is too old to pick.

Seth rich shot in broad daylight on a busy street with camera footage "missing" they can pretty much do whatever they damn well please.

Nah, it will be some open border cuck, most likely the woman to troll dems, but ultimatley drag the right to center.

Attached: seth rich.jpg (324x439, 39.18K)

Jews have the single highest rate of overrepresentation in elite universities (by several orders of magnitude), far moreso than blacks. This is relative both to general population and to high achievement students.

lactose tolerance is unique to people of the Northern latitudes and is highest in Northern Europe. Our ancestors were not lactose tolerant, as are, iirc, most adult mammals. Lactose tolerance is the genetic mutation, not lactose intolerance

the difference is actually in the intestines, and its that our bodies promote certain bacteria

also, see:

Attached: 22. One Nation Under God.JPG (1275x720, 104.7K)

Attached: 24. Arlington.JPG (1307x734 85.23 KB, 131.52K)

Kill yourself kike

He should have announced he's burning down the Anti-Christian Supreme Court in 72 hours.

The Jews at Wikipedia work fast.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brett_Kavanaugh#Accusations_of_misleading_Senate_committee

WOMP
O
M
P

Attached: CaptainBAS.png (621x889, 383.08K)

Pick the most right wing guy ever or we start the civil war RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

Lol you first (((user)))

And that's a good thing.

Well gentleman, I appreciate the interest, but that image gives you everything you need to know. However, it is quite dense, so let me spell it out for you. Podesta had Justice Scalia assassinated.

First we have the contract in wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1459. The language is coded as a movie script, the key takeaways being the linked map which points to where Scalia was killed and this section of text: "I have the script, the budget and a producer for this 2016 political, game changing film project - funding is needed. You would be in charge of the content and selecting the producer." On a minor note, the movie also ends with the USA being merged with Mexico.

Second, we have Podesta committing to the plan in email wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/6008, a month before the assassination. Wet works is a military term for covert murders.

There a mountain more of evidence you can find all over the internet coming to the same conclusion, but that is short version of it. Here also is a copied Reddit post which has more detail, but had been deleted after the user was threatened.

Attached: which guy 3.png (665x597 89.29 KB, 49.92K)

Attached: which guy 7.png (630x757 56.31 KB, 70.03K)

Attached: which guy 11.png (632x622 57.72 KB, 72.19K)

Attached: which guy 15.png (634x790 54.32 KB, 75.42K)

Attached: which guy 16.png (651x687, 58.17K)

The same liberals that tout MLK for saying his children should be judged on their character and not their browness support AA. I don't know how these people breathe through this clear doublespeak stupidity.

Oh wait, I know, being hypocritical doesn't matter as long as both positions hurt whites.

And the fact that the highest court in the land voted in favor of even PARTLY basing admissions off of race shows that the Constitution has been thrown out of the window. Anything to hold ol' whitey back.

BREAKING NEWS: Liberal judges rule racial inequality 100% Constitutional.

You can't Make America Great Again.
Until you Make America White Again.

…and that's a good thing!