I am an iranian living in Sweden. How does that make you feel?

I am an iranian living in Sweden. How does that make you feel?

Attached: http_//www.all-flags-world.com/country-flag/Iran/flag-iran-XL.jpg (683x390, 25.66K)

why are you in sweden?

I couldn't give less of a fuck

I was born in Sweden

Attached: 1435778692283-2.gif (195x264, 2.53M)

You still aren't white and can fuck yourself

why were you born in sweden?

How does it feel to know your parents were weak subhumans who ran away to live like parasites of the nordic man?

Your only excuse is you're one of the very rare nordic light eyed iranians, then you can stay to cleanse the country of kebab.

Your weak, your bloodline is weak, and you will be destroyed.

Pretty good knowing that everyone wants to be an european but will never be.

I hope you get deported.

Will you show us your dick?

Like you're going to rob banks, rape women, piss and shit in, on or around public property and blow yourself up inside a crowded street in the end

no you're not, you're a jew trying to direct hatred towards generic mudshits on Iran.

Attached: 1280px-Francesco_Hayez_017.jpg (1280x936, 233.21K)

You are a fag child of Multiculturalism (Multinationalism). You have got to be austistic to say you are "Iranian" Swedish. You are like niggers in USA, claiming to be "African" Americans. So enjoy your no-go Zone (territory) with other pedo hajis.

Attached: images (82).jpeg (339x434, 19.99K)

Capitalizes Sweden by not Iranian. Shlomo up to this dirty tricks again. If you're for real then I'll say nothing as I am neither. If I had to think about it then I guess, sad for both Iran and Sweden.

You were born there. Ok, then still sad but for you and Sweden. You should be with your people. At least there you might have a future.

Better a Jew than a nigger

your kind are an arrogant lot.

You're a Jew living in Israel or JewSA.