Christcucks Are Stranded In Haiti Amid Widespread Rioting

Christcucks Are Stranded In Haiti Amid Widespread Rioting

PORT-AU-PRINCE, Haiti (AP) - Volunteer groups from several U.S. states are stranded in Haiti after violent protests over fuel prices canceled flights and made roads unsafe.

Church groups in South Carolina, Florida, Georgia and Alabama are among those who haven't been able to leave, according to newspaper and television reports.

Chapin United Methodist Church in South Carolina posted online Sunday that its mission team is safe but stranded.

Marcy Kenny, assimilation minister for the church, told The State newspaper that the group is hoping the unrest will abate enough for them to make it to the airport.

A North Carolina doctor and his son were part of a medical mission group had flights canceled. Shelley Collins tells WRAL-TV that her husband, James, and their son made it to an airport but were having trouble getting a flight.

___

2 p.m.

Looters are pillaging burned and vandalized shops in Haiti's capital following two days of violent protests over the government's attempt to raise fuel prices.

Journalists have seen young men stripping shelves bare in some supermarkets that are charred from the protests. Several bodies lay among the debris scattered in the streets.

With the situation still chaotic, the U.S. Embassy in Port-au-Prince on is warning U.S. citizens on the island to shelter in place.

It notes that many flights have been cancelled. And also says telecommunications services have been affected.

wspa.com/news/sc-church-group-among-several-stranded-by-protests-in-haiti/1290723306

Attached: christcucks.jpg (1362x779, 511.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5IgBRBfB7EE
breitbart.com/national-security/2018/07/08/u-s-church-youth-groups-stranded-haiti-due-violent-protests/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gas yourself op

This is why you don't do that

Eat shit boomers

Attached: niggers.png (1634x348, 604.21K)

They should have listened to William Luther Pierce before going to Haiti. youtube.com/watch?v=5IgBRBfB7EE

Hopefully they die so this type of aid ends.

(_(_):::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::D~ OOGA BOOGA MUH DIK MUFUKA BIX NOOD WARE DA WYTE WIMIN AT?

Pathological altruism is dangerous.

breitbart.com/national-security/2018/07/08/u-s-church-youth-groups-stranded-haiti-due-violent-protests/

Attached: tumblr_mvx21yahzR1sgk25ho3_1280.jpg (960x639, 66.33K)

This made me lul, as usual, they're not happy about having to be near the nogs they import. Goddamn tho, when they are stuck near they, it makes them regret everything they did.

Gas prices are around $3.50 there. Expect more unrest like this in the future when resources are more scarce. The countries most affected by these shortages wont be 1st world. This is why it is important for us to get this wall built. When shit hits the fan it could be whats makes the difference.

Attached: 4635C258-C043-4CBB-A1C4-E88CAD958699.gif (640x550, 203.51K)

The modern nursing homes are poetic justice, aren't they?

Someone should sue them for using Luther's name to push their faggotry that is nothing like Luther's doctrine until they change the name to "The Jewed Society of Cucked Boomers and their Millennial Fucktard Children"

Its not just lutheran. Ive yet to find an american church that doesn't support missionary shit to niggerville africa and haiti.

Here's the problem. Its part of the doctrine. Nothing they are doing is heretical and thats why christianity needs to fucking go. Even if you want to say "well my church isnt pozzed" they all preach slave morality and teach that niggers can be christian just like you.

Attached: 14413612972500.jpg (453x439, 36.11K)

just a fucking simple question , I want to get clarity around this shallow thought process

is there not 1 black person out there that is a better person that the worst white person?

If your answer is no , there is not then hey you mind is made up. But if your answer is yet then you have to understand the search is to keep all good people alive

There is a shortage of good people on earth no matter what race. We are nothing going to kill a bunch of good blacks before we kill a bunch of shitty whites. Backwards fucktards like you are a parasite. You might as well be a nigger.

Just to clarify , Im not talking about Haiti, there are no good people there.

But i bet Nigeria has a few

Good lead up. Nice bait, have a (you)

When they're not going there, they're bringing the problem here.

Attached: howertons12.png (934x601, 555.97K)

They can be whoever they want in Nigeria; good, bad, it doesn't concern me. They definitely don't have to come here.

Good. I hope they get eaten by feral nogs

You will be killed on the day of the rope, christkike

I said few, i really dont know , but they have a military so Im guessing they can do something right

dodging the fucking question , you fucks actually are ok will killing a good black over a shitty white because of sheer low level esteem

I dont fucking like loud obnixous music or lazy blacks either but I fucking understand there are whites that suck fat cock I want to hang on a tree just as much.

You get your pure white society good shit, you took care of the blacks and you also killed all the blacks that would help you beat the shit out of that thief.

Skin color is literaly the dumbest answer to our problem.

There are bad people of every color, they are called jews

I'd rather be around the worst white person than the worst nigger.
I'd rather be around the best white people than the best niggers.

Attached: 1524658579314.webm (1280x720 1.8 MB, 1.67M)

LET THE ENRICHMENT BEGIN!

Attached: if_only_you_knew.PNG (256x192 33.33 KB, 2M)

These Whites can, with proper influence and enforcement, create decent White children. Your wonderful, law-abiding, kindhearted niggers cannot. Eat shit.

They are, indeed. They are literally making the beds they will die in.

fuck you, you are a piece of shit

on the day of the rope ill have more people on my side than you, and theyll be smart thoughtful thinkers not shallow idiots

come fucking at me you shitter and i wont wait to hang you on a tree, youll be dead before you hit the ground.

day of the rope cause you are gonna have to kill yourself from the fact that youll be obsolete in a couple of years and your lack of brain will ensure that you just rot.

one liner idiot pos go play dradle with your white hook nose mother faggot

duh

my question is wost white person vs the best nigger. You see that simple logic is telling you to make a bad choice, get rid of the bad blacks get rid of the bad whites.

Draconian laws, dicipline , 0 tollerence. I dont want fuck wads of any color around. But this thread and my question point to a simple fucking dumb thought process infecting whites in time of desperation.

Its fucking stupid to waste energy to kill a good black when youll happily do it to protect a bad white.

but yea best white person better than best black person , thats like saying the sky is blue

Just in case youre actually being serious, niggers do not belong in a civilized society. They simply do not have the cognitive capability to have any sort of positive impact. Thinking there's anything to be gained by bringing them here or going over to their coontries to preach values, the Gospel, whatever it may be, is unwise. I can understand the first Christian missionaries trying to preach to niggers in Africa cause they didn't really know what they were getting themselves into. Now that whites have hundreds of years of experience interacting with niggers in our society it is incomprehensible why anyone would still think they have the capability to "be like us". These missionaries are morons and they may pay the ultimate price for their stupidity.

I think you can sum up the difference between liberal redditors and conservative /pol by the fact that we use the word "literally" correctly

I'd still prefer the worst white, the "best" blacks still commit more crime than the worst whites, so no, it's not wasted energy. Keeping a nigger because he's a "good" one isn't saying much.

Why can’t they hire the private planes and pilots to take them?Nigger countries are unstable and unpredictable so there is no excuse for them to not use the common sense.

This is the wrong question to be asking. Whether or not there are black individuals who are "good" is irrelevant. They are not our people and furthermore as a whole blacks are dangerous to be around if you're a white person when you take interracial crime statistics into account. Let blacks sort themselves out in their own countries along with every other nonwhite.

Wrongo, my friendo, and here is why: The resources of Christians are very clearly earmarked in the New Testament, and they are very limited in use. Christians are encouraged to help an individual travel to new places to preach the gospel and teach the locals to do the same, but not to send boatloads of dumbass teenagers to foreign lands, and most certainly not to send boatloads of cash to strange niggers they have never met before.
In fact, even the charity done within Christian communities is limited to Christian widows with a history of good works and child orphans, and is to be overseen by trustworthy individuals, not a mob of dipshits on summer vacation. Everything in the New Testament is designed to limit the ability to make profits off religion (and everything else, which is why jews hate it). Throwing money at niggers to feel good is not Christian in the least, but it is classic jewish bullshit.

thats gonna take so much work, you are basically going to have to kidnap all the tattooed, ghetto whites and tell them that even though all their friends are black , and they act like chimps, and they have tatoos on their face that they are white and we know whats best for them.

there is so many whites that are infected with nig mentality. I just want to cast them aside, there must be something wrong with their DNA

Or just line them in front of a ditch and blow their brains out, alongside their brown friends.

Need me ?

Attached: rambo.jpg (800x994, 177.32K)

There is nothing wrong with their DNA, these white niggers or whatever you want to call them are simply conforming to an unnatural society that we have no influence in shaping. If we remove the unnatural elements of our society like multiculturalism and the presence of jews in positions of influence then I'm certain you will see the phenomenon of whites acting like niggers disappear completely. I get you want to help the "good" blacks but the most generous thing we can do for them is cast them out of our societies where they are constantly comparing themselves to whites and being disappointed with their own lot. There are too many differences between us and them to make coexistence with blacks a possibility

huh?

Lol they deserved it

for some it is influence but for others Im not so sure. There is a reason we are here today, there are some whites that allowed this to be, that supported this way.

A divorced white family is similar its promoting a non traditional life and this leads to all types of traditions be cast aside. Some might not be at fault but there are some that are even more our enemy than blacks, cause they are traitors.

All this means to me is that even when we get our own countries for our people we won't be able to do away with the gallows. There are traitors among ALL people regardless of race and there always have bee since the beginning of time, don't kid yourself, but this doesn't mean that we shouldn't strive to have our own countries.

It's empathy. Whites are too empathetic and allow parasites into their society.

A healthy white society is one that tries to limit this empathy to foreign humans as much as possible.

Here is a good book on the matter
Where Black Rules White by Heskett Pritchard

Stop using the name of christ for your kiked shit. Not only there have been edits on the bible through the years by (((our best allies))), but even in the current versions kikes are identified as a satanic people. Shitskins are not even human to begin with, so there is no reason to give them a different treatment we give to animals, or give them the treatment we give to actual human beings.

Universalism is a mental disorder.

You'd better be treating animals good, you nigger. Don't insult them by comparing niggers to them. Uncle Adolf loved animals.

Attached: 1530037521994.jpg (640x480, 22.09K)

The irony of this post. My god people have gotten so fucking stupid. I think this song pretty much sums up the current state of everything.

Race, and racial differences are a biological reality, not a social construct. No amount of government programs or cultural engineering can change the basic nature of an individual person, which is largely determined by their biology. Each race has it's own mental and physical attributes, which it has acquired over it's long historical development. That's the reason why Africa is the way it's today. The failures and successes of any given group of people are related largely to their biological background, rather than by historical accident, oppression, resources, and so on. Don't fall for the civnat lie that some magic dirt made America great. It's White Americans who did it. Just because some Negro has the common decency to act like a human being for a change doesn't automatically mean he has to live here with us. He can live with his kinsmen in Africa. Moreover, race is not solely limited to skin color. That's a civnat / Christfag lie as well. Not to mention pure ignorance. Forensic scientists can determine someone's race with a strand of hair, a bone fragment, or even a single drop of blood. And anyone with two functioning braincells can tell an albino Negro from a White. Skin color is completely irrelevant. You can now safely go back where you came from.

Attached: halfchan2.png (1022x768 104.71 KB, 94.4K)

It's called regression to the mean and racial bell curves

Regression to the mean: Even a high-achieving nigger's descendants will statistically revert to the mean for their race. (You can see this mean in Haiti, Detroit, Zimbabwe, and any other community blacks "build" when put somewhere.)

The racial bell curves for each race show their capability (or lack of capability) as a whole group to create humane first-world countries (mostly only whites do this). Taking any significant number of nonwhites means you're taking from their bell curve's distribution, and any high-achieving members will be drowned out by the hordes of nation-wreckers.

Trying to help and civilize only individual niggers is a fool's errand. Du Bois's "talented tenth" was a pipe dream, and even the Belgians tried this in the Congo with their Evolue policies. None of it worked. It will always fail.

Better question, would the world be worse off if all niggers and jews teleported away peacefully over night?
It would not, it would be an improvement.

Blacks from the wealthiest income brackets commit more crime than whites from the poorest income brackets.

That's real dark but I laughed anyway

So glad I'm not a Abrahamist

I'm sure they will treat you well when you are a minority.

Attached: WhiteAfricanGenocide-1.jpg (400x301, 37.2K)

This is the same argument the far left uses to justify mass Islamic immigration, "but what about the christian terrorists".

A daily reminder that Christianity, civic nationalism and communism are all the same thing. An irrational death cult.

A nation is not an idea, this was a meme spread by communist jews in 60's and since boomers had their brains melted by cultural Christianity they ate it up.

The jewish Soviet Union was a "idea" every other nation sure as fuck wasn't.

America is an Idea too. Why don't you move back to Europe if you want a nation based on blood instead of a Republic based on ideas?

It's a complete farce.

"america is just an idea if you hold these set of values you're american"

so does this mean you deport people that don't follow these values?

"america's idea is freedom so every value is allowed"

jews are only successful because people are dumb enough to fall for these tricks they should easily see through.

What do you mean by this?

What is up with all these civnat retards coming here all of a sudden?

Attached: untitled.png (412x122, 28.21K)

That we will be extinct and his based niggers will take over.

America's idea was white nationalism.

Civnats should be kneeling at the anthem alongside the niggers.

Attached: download (2).jpg (705x493, 138.28K)

Better watch out, he is going to call you a stormfag now!!

Attached: johnjay.jpg (634x423, 52.17K)

You dont understand what this whole nationalism thing is. Its not about who is or is not good.

Your kids will be saying the same things about you (if you ever have any)

Attached: RapefugeesWelcome.jpg (852x480, 116.57K)

and your interpretation is based off of what verses?

Fixed your picture.

Attached: what's-going-on-rabbi.jpg (1362x779, 329.57K)

This is a modern day Twilight Zone episode, except without a Jew running the show.

She's literally too old to care for herself, what do you think she's gonna do? If left to survive with other h'whites she'd only keep on telling them to import more nogs because it worked for her.

I unironically want this to happen to anyone that defends or helps niggers. They need their own personal hell in this world before the next.

America was a nation based on pan-European blood and ideals.
Neo-America is just mindless "muh flag muh country" while your rights are getting chipped away day by day.

The different races and ethnic groups are like great families. Families stick together and work to ensure their survival and welfare. Thus it is only natural that these groups have fought for control of the resources and territory they need to prosper. It has always been this way, and will always be this way. No family will ever sacrifice its children so that the children of the next family will prosper instead. That is human nature, and it would be futile and immoral to try to change it.
Wherever two ethnic groups coexist in the same space, there will eventually be a struggle for the limited resources within that space. The only way to ensure that there is no ethnic conflict is to separate the groups into their own territory. This is why the only viable political system is ethnic nationalism. For a country to function smoothly, it must be united into a single family of people, not a rag-tag gang of ethnic groups who distrust each other and compete for favors from the government. People will not betray their blood or their family based on abstract ideals. Vague ideals have no power to break ethnic loyalties that divide any multicultural society. We're supposed to have a society based on ideals today and anyone with half a brain can see that it's not working. You want us to continue this obsessive fixation with the proposition nation until everything is taken away from us?

Attached: impact2.png (756x768, 130.83K)

No, kill both.
That way you insure the existence of your own race's future generations, while cleansing your own race of its assholes.

Attached: 2d0f28bb41ae87b2456dd2ffb018ef857d904ee7dc56bb52f6921da0176cf947.jpg (636x960, 110.15K)

good, hope the stupid cuck faggots get gangraped and cannibalized by niggers

Attached: 6e3f2cb1fbcf41a46105989ebf4ec1e8684b508c8a2d56a41cf27b6519596007.png (826x1881 3.43 MB, 472.59K)

Wonder if she also let him have the daughter.

Rockwell knew that "muh flag muh country" patriotardism was shit back in the 1950s

Our planet swarms with colored creatures who outnumber us by more than FOUR TO ONE—and in all of our nations these inferior beings, we are told, are our "equals", able to vote away our money, our liberties, our lives and our honor. By the old-fashioned notions of nationalism and democracy I, Lincoln Rockwell, am supposed to treasure and care for and be loyal to some of the lowest spawn of the jungle, providing only that their Black dam gave them to the world in some American ditch or filthy crib—because then, of course, they are "Americans", and aren't we all out for "America"?

Messed up greentext, but you get the gist.

why the fuck do you have that shit saved on your hard drive faggot

all non-whites deserve to die for being born, their actions are irrelevant. only whites can be judged by their character and actions because only whites are actually people

Attached: Twilight Zone.mp4 (486x360, 1.24M)

What the fuck?

If the founding fathers were around today civnats would be disavowing them, the civnats loyalty is to a country with values he doesn't even respect it's dumb. The civnat's values are the same values as the Soviet Union anti-racism, anti-sexism, they're communists that are too stupid to understand that they're communists.

They've also been conned by jews into supporting their Jewish Nationalist state, a contradictory position with their anti-racism.

They were lied to about their history, lied to about basic biology, lied to about how the universe was created but even with all that they should recognize the inherent contradictions in their suicidally pro-jewish belief system.

Attached: d9eeb8cac613f931cf53684b624b94ecd89c07dd5a28529a7aee39963cfc3534.png (975x791, 245.98K)

That info graphic is a lie of omission, it leaves out jews. From the theft by the jew reserve to the jews in the mic to the jewed foreign policy to the jew "aid" and other handouts, trillions are lost every year and there are few jews. Trillions a year but say just one, six mil jews over 70 years, that's 1.16b/jew.

It is anchored because polvol is a Christcuck.

Nice bait, bit seriously christians need to learn not to give what is holy to the dogs.

Because us Jews own you fucking white christcuckolds.

You literally worship us. We are above you.

Yeah it seems like polvol2 is moderating based on their personal beliefs rather than whether or not the thread it relevant.

Yeah, the thread was getting good too, with lots of civnat beatdowns.

KYS kike

Same pattern of behavior when kampfy/skeletor were banning and deleting threads critical of Christianity.

Attached: polvol2.png (1644x825, 300.18K)

NEW THREAD

Why was a new thread required?

Attached: polvol2-2.png (1836x1250, 462.19K)

Thought this was supposed to be a free speech board.

because I want to see if it is going to get deleted

It's the Christcuck thing that made this one get anchored.
Okay.
Anchored.

1. Kill the boer.
2. Kill the farmer.
3. starve to death, begging for gibs.
40 keks.