Twitter Liberal Bias

Twitter Liberal Bias

Want to see some fine examples of Twitter's liberal bias? Check out my tweet dump to follow after this OP.

These are tweets from left-leaning accounts where the number of likes and retweets are disproportionate to 1) the number of followers and 2) the time that has passed between the time of the tweet and the time of the screencap. All images have key figures highlighted with a red rectangle or yellow highlight.

To see how to examine these tweets, let's use Princess Unicorn.PNG in this post as an example. This user with only 365 followers made a tweet that accumulated 33k retweets and 118k likes within 8 hours. How do accounts with relatively low followers achieve such high like/rewewet ratios?

Now browse through all the tweet caps I have posted below. When finished, I issue to you the following challenge: Find one tweet from a conservative account that shares similar follower/like ratios within similar timespans. POTUS aside, I bet you won't be able to find ONE. Likes for tweets from conservative accounts typically cap off at 10-30k. Never do conservatives tweets get likes in the range 100-200k within a few days time, let alone for as long as the tweet exists.

So it should be obvious by now that Twitter and other social media giants have been gearing up for a massive 2018 win for the democratic party. As demonstrated in this thread, one of Twitter's strategies to this end has been to develop algorithms that leave non-leftist accounts with a broken social network which severely hampers our ability to communicate, assemble, and mobilize. If they're not shadow banning us by outright rendering our posts invisible to others, they downrank us so that our posts sink to the bottom of discussions and timelines where they can only be seen after slogging through hundreds or even thousands of posts.

Meanwhile, the liberal left are currently enjoying a very strong social network engineered by Twitter to ensure that left-leaning accounts remain well-connected with one another. It is this tight network that allows a user with only a thousand followers or less to post a tweet that generates hundreds of thousands of likes in under 24-48 hours. When you take this tremendous boost in visibility into consideration and then stack on top of that the downranking and shadowbanning of conservative accounts, it should be readily apparent why trending political hashtags are often dominated almost entirely by leftists spewing their hatred for people on the right.

The 2018 midterms are right around the corner. If something isn't done to reverse the "culture hacking" executed by the monopolized and left-leaning social media, conservatives could lose big in 2018 and all elections going forward.

Please wait while I prepare file dump…

Attached: Princess Unicorn.PNG (1542x1349 30 KB, 1023.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2443817/Former-prisoner-war-96-remembers-playing-Auschwitz-football-league-return-Nazi-death-camp.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NOW DUMPING: Twitter Leftist Bias
▐▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌(11.90% complete)
5 of 42 files processed

Attached: tweetlike20180113-101847.JPG (864x768 418.23 KB, 364.05K)

▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌(23.81% complete)
10 of 42 files processed

Attached: Screenshot_20180620-051606.png (934x236 69.35 KB, 35.27K)

▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌(35.71% complete)
15 of 42 files processed

Attached: tweetlike20180221-163838.png (865x768 101.41 KB, 391.99K)

▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌(47.62% complete)
20 of 42 files processed

Attached: 2018-06-03 03.59a.png (1093x223 726.11 KB, 50.65K)

▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌(59.52% complete)
25 of 42 files processed

Attached: sally field bee.PNG (915x521 37.64 KB, 85.23K)

▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌(71.43% complete)
30 of 42 files processed

Attached: Screenshot_20180520-051400.png (695x471 315.63 KB, 58.79K)

▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▌(83.33% complete)
35 of 42 files processed

Attached: Screenshot_20180514-075400.png (864x768 441.08 KB, 271.87K)

▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▌(95.24% complete)
40 of 42 files processed

Attached: tweetlike20180209-133505.png (905x355 370.2 KB, 86.01K)

▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌(100.00% complete)
42 of 42 files processed

Attached: tweetlike20180212-082600.png (864x768 348.54 KB, 328.29K)

Holy shit who could have guessed that Twitter, a platform created by the CIA, would be pozzed?

sage

yeah it's been obvious something has been going on for a long time, it's the same with reddit.

I think what's happening here is that Twitter and Reddit employees have something like a super upvote button they press on certain tweets/posts that push the agenda they want.

It could be outsiders with bots but with the pattern I think it's more likely it's coming from inside the companies themselves.

woah

This is all done by an algorithm, though I am sure Twitter staff have the ability to manually promote/demote certain accounts and tweets that the algorithm is unable to identify.

As for how the alorithm works, impossible to say, but it most likely uses accounts' followers and how accounts engage with other accounts via comments, likes, and retweets. If a human is able to easily use that information to determine someone's political leanings, an algorithm can be programmed to do the same.

When you use the same retarded format as that fucking Bruce Willis image spammer, it puts people on edge.

The algorithm plays a big part but these ones that go viral aren't being picked out by an algorithm, they're being chosen manually.

If they did it with algorithm only they would get some odd results here and there but these tweets that get the fake viral push are all very similar.

is this how Zig Forums is going to end up in the news for the first time

One more thing: Some of the tweets posted have anywhere from tens to hundreds of thousands of followers. These are still useful in comparing high-volume leftist accounts with similar-volume non-leftist accounts. In theory, all accounts – regardless of political leaning – should have consistent follower/engagement ratios, but these screencaps show that this is not the case if you were to only look at the ratios of non-leftist accounts that you follow.

Did you experience a PTSD trigger from seeing this on /v/? lmao

Attached: 1364429794583.png (600x601, 118.4K)

Ironically the only accounts on twitter that are legitimate are the far right ones since the Twitter staff never give them the fake viral boost.

It's why Twitter is a really bad place to gauge public opinion, it is literally rigged.

Jack's Dorsey's black toyboy Deray ran for mayor of Baltimore but was a massive flop because fake likes/retweets didn't translate into the real world.

You can also see it when a tag they don't want to be seen ends up trending. It will be taken down within minutes.

This is actually why the election predictions in 2016 were so wrong I believe. They ended up getting false signals because they believed their own fake bot posts and astroturf reflected reality.

Trend manipulation is another tactic they use heavily. A year ago, you used to see right-leaning trends just as much as left, but you never see them anymore. The last one I remember that trended for a good amount of time was #fullofschiff, but it petered out and was followed up by a counter-trend from lefty Twitter. Since then, any time a conservative trend appears, it gets zapped in a matter of hours.

Anymore now, all you see are leftist trends full of rabid, leftist accounts foaming at the mouth and gnashing their teeth at the right-wing target of the day. In these trend timelines, you see hardly any conservative tweets as they are mostly shuffled to the bottom. This gives leftist more visibility in discussions which is another reason why they get so many likes and rewteets when they have a relatively low number of followers.

I don't fully agree. Within the year ramping up to the 2016 election, Twitter had not yet implemented their algorithms, though there was evidence that they were in the early phases of building them as evidenced by their response to GamerGate.

You really began to see social media's left-leaning bias in the coming months after the Trump victory, and now they're at near-peak efficiency.

What really caused the left to lose 2016 was the MSM who had millions of leftists convinced that they didn't have to vote because Hillary had the race in the bag. They have vowed not to make that same mistake again, hence why 2018 should be a major concern for the right. It's been said that the left will crawl over broken glass this November to vote. Twitter is certainly helping to get them motivated for this event.

Well let’s see THEY
•pumped it up 250 Characters because the Left can’t Meme for $h!t and need it to pontificate their point
•introduces Blocking , Muting , so they can have their own safespace and Reporting so anybody that triggers them too much will be banned
•had several purges Of Right Wing accounts leaving alone the leftist Shareblue Bots Sockpuppets
•they’re doxxing and feeding large Right leaning accounts to the press
• pretty muched boxed us into a corner on a Site we owned every F-ing day during the election, we meatballed every one of their threads , New York Times trend ,and now it’s SJW patty cake
I’m currently Shadowbanned , been Twatter jailed twice , and seen half my followers go bye bye

Attached: 4B2DE5C2-FB4C-4F73-8303-5645279C07E4.jpeg (1242x2208 2.59 MB, 3.21M)

No

2016 called, it said something about imagined shock.

It's very manipulated. I run an account w 80k real followers (real as far as I never bought them or paid for an increase in followers, they just accumulated natrually over 4 years)

I've never had anything get engaged with more than a few thousand likes. They deliberately inflate numbers then push things to go "viral" that fit their agenda.

I've have en entirely different experience. I can't get more than 10 likes on anything, and most of my tweets get zero likes and only a few responses, most of which come from accounts with a couple hundred followers. I don't think I am fully shadowbanned, but segmented off from the larger Twitter population, compartmentalized into a small area with others of similar ranking. I've even tried playing the "hashtag games", coming up with several good ones that get absolutely no attention whatsoever. Meanwhile, leftist accounts get full exposure to the full Twitter community.

I've even tried creating a new account to see if I would notice a difference in engagement, but no luck. I made sure to clear all browser cookies and even change my MAC to force my ISP to lease a brand new IP address. I think it's my followers that have me in this Twitter cell.

It's almost as if @Jack is a commie.

Attached: subversion.jpg (1200x1200, 801.02K)

Go suck nigger dick then.

Attached: 1. MM1 (1)

Holy shit Sherlock i think you've got it!

I had no idea shit was THIS bad, and one-sided, but how are people of Jewish ancestry responsible for this? Its not like a secret order exists from corporate to do this. It just sounds like bullshit.

Attached: a8a6d1b475ca7e9d73eeb335fb131a10e174ad5283acd88c193c1e29a2beb652.jpg (255x255, 14.14K)

No order is needed. They invented a fake god to organize their bullshit. Lurk two years, and you'll never be okay again.

Attached: Summer_Camp.jpg (667x967, 105.67K)

It’s actually far worse than you think.

Hang on, do we have actual confirmation that this was auschwitz? I thought all of the Western Front POWs were in camps that were liberated by the allies.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2443817/Former-prisoner-war-96-remembers-playing-Auschwitz-football-league-return-Nazi-death-camp.html

OMG YOU FIGURED OUT WHAT EVEN 60yr BOOMERS REALIZED 2 YEARS AGO, OP!

What a fucking genius thread. I'm so glad you made another twitter "liberal bias" Sean Hannity thread, OP!

Liberal is code for fucking COMMUNISTS.
They're Communists. Start calling them out and stop being a god damn twitter blogging dork normie faggot OP making retard

Attached: logically.jpg (485x420, 30.32K)

Their asses were kicked in the 2014 midterms, which led to the Valkenburger-Sarkpuppet Committee for Public Safety, needing a phone number, and openly admitting shadowbanning, which went on as far back as 2008 (Obama election).

Libshit gets retweeted by celebs resulting in high follower-to-engagement ratios.

Attached: ap03062605355.jpg (1046x1363, 478.64K)

I wish I never knew this place. I was a liberal "nice guy" and now I want a real holocaust. Good news is that it doesn't take much info to break a lifetime of conditioning.

Saved

Checked.

FAGGOT

Saved and checked

much obliged

Attached: 7dc01a62a2434d507aef14651fecdad36c91f775df7b22438533384bf2f84473.gif (316x240, 685.14K)