Iranian Commander: 'ISLAMIC ARMY' Near Golan Heights READY TO DESTROY ISRAEL

Is Muslim Military Retribution coming for the Zionist State's IDF?

"The senior Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corps commander's remarks come amid increased tensions between Tehran and Tel Aviv over the situation in Syria."

"Today, an international Islamic army has been formed in Syria, and the voices of the Muslims are heard near the Golan," Salami said, as quoted by the Times of Israel.

"Orders are awaited, so that…the eradication of the evil [Israeli] regime will end and the life of this regime will be ended for good. The life of the Zionist regime was never in [so much] danger as it is now," the officer added.

Hezbollah set to Join in the Ass Kicking
The IRGC officer also warned that Lebanon's Hezbollah militia, which is participating in the war in Syria against Islamist militants, has some 100,000 missiles aimed at Israel. "We are creating might in Lebanon because we want to fight our enemy from there with all our strength," Salami said.

"Hezbollah today has tremendous might on the ground that can on its own break the Zionist regime. The Zionist regime has no strategic-depth," he added.

Zionist Air Strike Fail
On Sunday night, Syrian air defenses thwarted a missile attack on the T4 airbase in Homs province launched from south of the US-coalition controlled at-Tanf region in southern Syria. A source in the Syrian military has told media that the attack was perpetrated by Israel, although the IDF has yet to comment on the claims.

more
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201807091066183920-irgc-commander-anti-israel-remarks/
or
archive.is/JXIku

Attached: Iranian Rev Guards.jpg (650x366, 41.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sputniknews.com
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sputnik_(news_agency)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sherman's_neckties
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Let's not get involved

Support our troops - Keep them from being slaughtered for the Jews

Attached: Army GoSpoo.jpg (768x1024, 79.12K)

bet nothing happens. nothing good ever happens.

I've never known Muslims to be shy about this subject. They've typically been pretty open and blunt about the fact that they consider the method by which Israel was formed a crime and that the Jews are ultimately responsible for everything evil on Earth in general and against Muslims in particular. It's hard to differentiate between civilian and military populations in countries where military service is compulsory. That said, Muslims also run their mouths constantly, and when they actually take action, it's just out of the blue with vague or no warnings beforehand.

So Jews are planning another large bombing run and doing the usual shilling to claim victimhood.

sage

I know if there where more than 4 guys in a row the picture would show it. Hitler could draw crowds of more than a million, here…. I see 7 guys…. total kike bullshit, just like everything else. If you want to see real dead Jews start going to Jew funerals like I do regularly.

I'd be pretty stoked if Israel was destroyed so cool, best of luck.

Good luck Iran.

wew

Oh look, more sabre rattling from Iran. Surely, they'll do something this time.

"Sorry Sir, we had scheduled maintenance and didn't have our comms turned on…"

it would be the perfect setup for ww3

Israel isn't scared, they're prepared to fight to the last American.

Attached: ss.png (620x662, 193.1K)

So far he's done a great job of publicly affirming his support for Israel and against Syria while taking actions that are either neutral or helpful to Syria and fuck over Israel.

Sounds like the usual jewish propaganda that's used to justify preemptive strikes.

And yet Qtards will see this as substantial evidence to regime change Iran like the Zionist, liberal, Neo-Cohen world order always wanted because reasons.

Honestly this sounds ideal to me…not sure what you are bitching about.

Attached: based army cat with cigar snow.jpg (636x571, 78.03K)

Pretty much. Hope that continues and he starts to talk against Israel. It would be public suicide to go against Jews/Israel. People are too brainwashed. There needs to be a massive psyop or revelationto expose the Jew

kike identified.

I don't think user was bitching, I think they were musing over a best case scenario.

The Mullah reign in Iran is over and they have already transferred their billions of dollars overseas. Instead of taking care of the Iranian people they've been funding the Hezbollah! There's going to be civil war in Iran. They need to be concerned about their own ass

I'm with Israel

Not gonna happen anytime soon from that man.

Attached: sdfhsdhf.webm (220x292, 3.14M)

It was of course inevitable that you would be along sooner or later… and sadly, just as inevitable that you would open with a fetid lie.

Attached: hasbara GIYUS.jpg (850x859, 204.47K)

Mossad-controlled muslim fucktard patrol #1,709. The day we glass the middle east clean of semetic desert niggers can't come soon enough

PLEASE BE REAL THIS TIME

fuck pissreal. let them burn.

sputniknews.com
(wholly owned and operated by the Russian Government)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sputnik_(news_agency)
enough.

GOD SPEED HEZBOLLAH-CHAN

Attached: violence_has_esscalated.png (375x564, 379.31K)

Watch it’s just a bunch of lost Iranian goat herders or something of that nature.

Actually they need to be left to die…some things are simply irreparable in this lifetime. They are literally never going to be able to process what they need to in order to live. But that's ok…this is why we have the 'harvest of humanity'…

Attached: Goodluckmoshe.png (720x514, 531.74K)

The floodgates of light have shred the veil.

HEIL IRAN!
HEIL HEZBOLLAH!
HEIL BASHAR!

Kek

Attached: 1531187363681.png (801x738, 613.07K)

GO BANANA GO!
We were pals once, maybe again, like separate and shit, but pals again!
Also you kinda owe us for cyrus and darius effectively saving those goblins from babylon and literally every enemy they made.

MAY THE LIGHT OF JUSTICE BE WITH YOU BOYS
and also kikeslayer number 1 mastemah
GOD BLESS

Attached: 3C903F5B00000578-4148684-image-a-113_1485529374518.jpg (962x914, 262.68K)

Attached: nasim.jpg (700x796, 516.26K)

This. The broken culture and possibilities from Persian Zoroastrianism to Iranian Universities in the 60s is heartwrenching. What forcefully occurred was a crime on humanity to me, and this is only because it is nearby in humanity's timeline. Holodmor is unfathomable to me, and the fact it isn't spoken in history classes more than the Holocaust is disgusting.

This whole thread must terrifying to them. Gone are the days of boomer neocons. It can't be contained.

Stop resisting. You care about Israel don't you? Fighting for Israel is truth, justice, and the American way.

Attached: product_placement.png (1920x1038, 7.37M)

Don't worry, trumpstein will stop these towelheads for based israel
MAGA!

Attached: 82c8a59d5a29946ee1e8c037b0ada287c98b8c547f4e3fde5f779a6237ca69f6.jpg (2560x1841, 808.76K)

please be real
please be real
please be real
please be real
please be real
please be real
please be real
please be real
please be real
please be real
please be real
please be real
please be real
please be real
please be real
please be real
please be real
please be real
please be real
please be real

Attached: d64.gif (200x136, 567.64K)

(checked)

Attached: 0bbb95ac7dc47574bc3b41844cccc53d6aba279031849ea596b4815047091432.jpeg (255x242, 11.14K)

Best outcome: They destroy each other.

One of the worst aspects about mussies is them being loudmouths with over-the-top rhetoric before usually getting their asses kicked, if they are even following up on it at all. Remember the "Mother of all Battles" in Desert Storm? And Israel has been destroyed about 6 million times by now - rhetorically.

Not quite sure if that is a racial trait or a result of their religion, but I'm actually guessing the latter.

Assad has been busy, very good progress.

Happy to hear more of Trump's missiles got shot down. The button works but it only shoots nigger-tier duds.

ID 000000
Ultimate Rabbi Shekelstein Goldocaust Mullatochilds, 6 followed by 6 zeros will pale in comparison to 5 followed by 8,

500,000,000 will survive.

They pretty much are firing off duds. They'd have to spend money to decommission these if they didn't shoot off the old ones. Note how they never have the appropriate payloads for the supposed objectives that they're being used for. IE when they "attacked" the syrian airfield with a swarm of tomahawk missiles… yet not a single one was armed with the cluster munitions that are SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED for disabling airfields by blasting a hundred man-sized craters into the airstrip.

It's so much cheaper to ship them to the Middle East and shoot them there.

Kill yourself faggot

Gott strafe Israel!

As fun as seeing Israel wrekt would be, all the kikes would flee to USA and kike us up even more.

Sorry, but women can't screw up right like that. USS Fitzgerald.

antislide

A WILD PERSIAN ARMY APPEARS

Attached: xcndje.png (800x537, 866.62K)

Isn't that like an oxymoron?…

he is outjewing the jew

You mean isn't that obvious?

Yeah nah.

Attached: We wuz allies.png (698x374, 38.66K)

Q even expects you to

(((World War 1 we go all)))

Sorry to burst your bubble, but what makes you think that this will be any different to 1967?

Israels evaporating water supplies

Isn't Jordan working on a canal to connect the Red and Dead seas? If that's the case, then surely Israel expects to have enough water to hold out until that's completed.

When shitskins in-fight, the white man wins

Attached: 1.4.png (1280x718 2.27 MB, 6.06M)

Spoiler alert : both are salt water

Then what does it matter if it dries up?

You tell me. I'm no fan of kikes but Arabs are shit at war.

Attached: Screenshot_20180714_235919.png (309x789, 54.84K)

The US no longer has endless amounts of spare tanks and aircraft to roll off ships to supply the Isreali army anymore.

30k Isreali's vs less than 1000 Hezbollah and the Jews lost with serious casualties for a 34 day war against what is basically an insurgent group. Imagine if the US was losing 100 men and 20 tanks a month against the Taliban.

The red/ dead seas aren't the important reservoir.
It's lake Kinneret, they're currently below the "Lower Red line" this means that (in their own words):
According to ecology experts with the decline of the water under this line starts a damage to ecological balance and water quality begins to decline. After the arrival of water to this level it is forbidden to pump or use water
They haven't reported todays water level, but until today it's been consistently losing .01 meters, unless something changes, this leaves them with 3 to 4 months of shitty water.

I see. Thanks, user.

Attached: hezbollah_nsheed.webm (3200x2400 106.78 KB, 881.99K)

Is that a photo manip or a prop?

Attached: 9cdc799e7195409a8719567614c28b585ee2a0d9f331e7ac2c0fd9ad878accfe.jpg (240x364, 13.25K)

Prediction: Sometime soon there will be a major attack on Isreal. 6 million will die, leaving the country with only 8,852,841 citizens left!! wait how many people live in Isreal today? The nation of Isreal will valiantly fend off their attackers, and start scolding the rest of the world for not helping them against the evil Iranian government that orchestrated the attack. The US and EU, of course, will be the ones spreading this rhetoric despite also being told they never did enough for the poor Jews and oy very it's anudda shoah.
This will pressure the west into not just fully overthrowing Iraq, Iran, Syria, Jordan and whatever else they feel like, but also giving billions more in aid to the poor Jews who miraculously survived the devastation to their ancient Homeland™

Attached: 6w09ef7f7d111.jpg (720x694, 115.94K)

came here to post this

As much as I love Hezbollah, their nasheed are shit compared to Wahhabi/Salafi jihadi ones. Is it so hard to sing arabic poetry acapella ?

It's a capture kike merkava… they killed 20+ of them kek.

Syrian ones are pretty dank! They have instruments in them as well.

I'm talking about the barrel that's been twisted into a knot. How would that even happen?

But Arabs are shit at war, or at the very least modern maneuver warfare. They've not won a single war against a white nation in the past 200 years. Just look at Iraq vs Iran as a good example of utter ineptitude.

When they outnumber the kikes 5 to 1 and still manage to lose that's not just bad, it's fucking abysmal. I wish they could get their shit together and rush into the heartland of Israel, raping and murdering every Jew in sight, but since the founding of the rotten heart of Zionism they've never managed to do shit against the kikes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sherman's_neckties
Same thing really.

true

i highly doubt this is true, if by that they mean invading Israeli territory. and, i don't even mean that i doubt they can hold the territory or 'win the peace' – i mean, there's no way they could even successfully invade (very far) and fuck shit up. but, idk, who knows

lol

Putin already promised that this wouldn't happen, nevertheless…

POST NASHEEDS ITT

Anyway, this could be fun to watch. Godspeed you filthy sandniggers.

Attached: salami.jpg (830x691, 364.92K)

Dead kikes can't migrate.

CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD

DEATH TO ISRAEL

Attached: nasheed.webm (640x360, 15.29M)

LEBANON SYRIA IRAN WILL PREVAIL

SMITE THE PARASITE -=- EXTERMINATE THE KIKES

Attached: nasheed1-1.webm (640x360, 8.24M)

REVENGE IS AT HAND MY BROTHERS

ISRAEL WILL BE VANQUISHED

Attached: nasheed2.webm (640x352, 14.38M)

all's well that ends well

Attached: da goyim know.png (1477x1906 5.97 MB, 910.4K)

Daily reminder that muslims should not fight jihad against the west. We must unite against ZOG and bring great justice upon our oppressors.

Persians are not Arabs.

The word 'Iran' comes from the same root as 'Aryan'. In fact one of the Shah's old titles was "the holder of the Peacock throne, the light of the Aryans"

Awhile ago an article over at the 'Thai Fuck Shack' stated that genetic tests showed Iranians to be 96% Aryan… and remarked that they would have been closer to 100%, if they hadn't had to suffer through the Haji Rape Fest when Islam conquered them.

Attached: Persia ancient.jpg (800x600, 143.32K)

Dank as fuck, thank you user!
SYRIA WILL PREVAIL

P.s. where is the sound?

oops. had to download a smaller version bc 8ch has faggot-tier size limits, and i didn't notice that it was video only.

here you go

LEBANON SYRIA IRAN WILL PREVAIL

SMITE THE PARASITE -=- EXTERMINATE THE KIKES

Attached: nasheed1-1proper.mp4 (640x360, 13.73M)

Some of them are alright , but the majority of the population there is not very good , there can also be no true western muslims ,either they stop being muslims (according to the rules of their religion) or they are muslims. Just because we agree on a few things, we are not friends .Probably too much effort for that post

Shit tier thread

not that user, but…
that's okay. we'll needs shittons of cannon-fodder for WWIII. Israel will probably lob nukes at a bunch of Middle Eastern cities

there hypothetically can be (essentially) Westernized Muslims, and there are. But, you're right to point out that according to their own religion, that's not possible. The point is that its possible in practice, even if impossible in theory. Also, let them be cave apes if they want. A good dictator always sets them straight. Just look at Iran under the Shah or Iraq under Hussein. Lebanon was a very Western society before the Israelis fucked everything up.