Trump's Steel Heart: Israel Fails to Get Exemption From US Tariffs – Reports

We are disappointed that despite Israel's special status as a true friend of the US,Israel has not been excluded from the imposition of tariffs like Australia

archive.fo/iCXJ7
sputniknews.com/business/201807101066224616-us-israel-steel-tariffs-exemptions/

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1126x1228, 1.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

census.gov/foreign-trade/balance/c5081.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

oy vey

I would have personally preferred the headline be that Canada was told to fuck themselves but the kikes get a special deal. Thatd be a propaganda victory.

that's why you remained the propaganda minister

Attached: donitz.jpeg (750x1106, 85.17K)

census.gov/foreign-trade/balance/c5081.html

The whole deficit reaches 9 billion

Goebbels was the other half to Hitler while he manged to war, Goebbels managed the entire home front and all domestic affairs in place of Hitler from about 1939 on.

Attached: Goebbels-Chancellor.PNG (271x355, 58.28K)

orly?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (276x752, 90.56K)

Attached: 8ed9ee2ec7ce4902e193755f5b984ade9aaad3ed2219aa9831165af5f0db6ad5.gif (322x395, 142.4K)

Chancellor is above President Im pretty sure there bud. I dont know much about Donitz but I would hazard a guess he was given control of the war, while Goebbels was given the real title that he had been acting in under his propaganda minister title.

Attached: e616c13239fb38b09bcc38f77c5a21c8b5dfddc7781eafe467793838387b3a27.jpg (207x243, 15.95K)

It's a bad deal BIBI!

GET FUCKED

Attached: 1355539960007.jpg (320x240 188.9 KB, 152.5K)

fuck jew niggers

Check your books bud.
Donitz was congratulated by Goebbels on succeeding the fuhrer.
Dude even thought cotton eye joe was gonna shoot him so he had his service arm at the ready when he came to congratulate.

Ahem

Attached: Martin_Bormann.jpg (535x800, 143.63K)

Never heard that before, if you notice Goebbels only lasted a couple days in that position.

As I said Goebbels was calling pretty much all the shots from the real head position and exercised control over everything from the price of potatoes to what Jews were let out of the country.

Attached: donitz-takes-helm.jpg (648x915, 531.55K)

From 1939 onward, while still officially propaganda minister but unofficially exercising far greater control and power.

You know absolutely nothing at all about the internal politics of the inner circle. You know nothing about the Total War campaign, and you know nothing about Goering's betrayal of Goebbels and Speer at the fatal meeting with Bormann and Himmler.

You are, in short, a fag.

Nice earlobes, have you even read some of his diaries? Pick up Lochner for a few bucks.

Attached: Goebbels-Children-Helga-Hilde-Hellmut-Holde.PNG (335x500 314.05 KB, 33.26K)

Hopefully this is just a start of things to come.

Those tariffs doe.
I find it pretty funny.

B-B-BUT DRUMPF IS A KIKE PUPPET!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: REEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (720x720, 42.08K)

I am not upset about this.

Good, fuck jews, although knowing Trump as soon as he hears this he's gonna go "OY VEY!" and lift the ban

As expected

Trumpcuck, as expected

Enjoy your 10 cents from my 2 replies, you dirty kike. Wash that jewfro by the way, you smell like semitic filth

So you gonna post the wall pic or what? C'mon I know you want to.

Well this is unexpected. I like it.

Funny how the D&C who shill "Trump's a kike" just post irrelevant shit in a thread they can't accuse him of working for the kikes.

OY GEVALT ITS A SHEKEL SHOAH

Attached: 1441766917562.jpg (640x960, 84.19K)

Did someone order a wall post? Clearly blumpf is doing this as a 5d chess move to trick goyim into believing he's not a kike puppet. Anyone who disagrees is a magapede redditor.

Attached: tumpfwall.png (740x410, 439.09K)

THAT FUCKING FILTHY GOY SONOFABITCH
OY GEVALT, THIS IS ANUDDA SHOAH

Attached: shock.png (183x232, 18.67K)

HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO REPLACE THIS NOW!?

Attached: foreskin.JPEG (500x500, 69.42K)

SOMEONE QUICK! POST THAT PICTURE OF DRUMPF TOUCHING THE WALL!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (884x960, 1.87M)

Attached: waat.JPG (833x1179, 70.82K)

(heil'd)

Attached: trump walla brother.jpg (749x609, 114.55K)

Attached: citationneeded.jpg (716x478, 68.17K)

I'll reply. Yes I am pleasantly surprised Trump didn't bend over and let Bibi ream his ass. It is nice to see that he is actually putting fucking tariffs on countries that are not our allies. I did not expect it given Trump's previous track record of bombing Syria, touching the kike wall, pushing the bumpstock ban and capitulating on the budget.

Wasn't the Chinese steel cheaper?

Anyone who supports drumpf is a normalfag shabbos goy.
T-t-trust me, goyim my fellow nadzees!

You need to do a whole lot more research in to the airbase 'attack'. Prewarning (clue one), 6 planes damaged, 2 buildings and runway which was operational next day (clue two). Mattis lied and said that was 20% of the Syrian Airfoce (at 250 aircraft..), obvious clue number three. 50+ missiles to do all that lot of nothing, clue four. It stopped the kikes pushing for international intervention dead in their tracks, then the next time they tried the chemical weapons thing, he shitposted the CNN gif and defused momentum again.
The most recent time was a (((joint effort))) which hit some bullshit lab and did fuck all, most of the missiles were shot down (80%+ is estimated). Russia is just testing their SAMs at this point.
So all in all, it's pretty obvious what he is doing there when Assad has nearly won, all that's left now is a tiny sliver of ISISraeli mercs by the Syrian Golan and the kurdniggers up north. They (likely) just derailed a train in Turkey, so will be getting their asses extra-pounded in the coming week, not to mention there are multiple forces fighting Kurds, who will have less and less support by looks of things.

Attached: SS.jpg (960x640 79.3 KB, 266.17K)

What are the odds that kikes get pissy enough to try making Trump Hitler the second?
I Know they are already calling him literally Hitler
On this I mean, in the upcoming months/years the US is likely going to see the Fed audited and then Goldenstein is gonna get the boot back too Tel Aviv. After that wouldn't the US be in the same position as pre-WW2 Germany, + the whole kang-infestation but I feel like that is a different conversation.

Where the fuck have you been for the past 3 years?

Are they even strong enough to stand a trade war with the US? Without drawing the rest of the worlds attention that is I suppose, since the Jew definitely has enough monetary power behind the scenes.

God bless the nation of shitposts.

Yeah, I get it, phrased the question like an autist, bear with me.
When the Heebs get hauled off to their containment camps and they have to give up on retaking control of the US, what then? Would they go all in on the EU which is crumbling as we speak? Would they try D&C strats until they fizzle? What? These sub-humans wouldn't just give up, their parasites. But after we get them out of our country, wouldn't it be wishful thinking to think that that is it, goodnight shlomo?
I'm looking at everything going on, the US is strangling the deep state more and more, all while their narratives are being glared at by a death clock, just ticking away. In the Homeland we're facing the problem of the far-left crazies, yet their cannibalistic and are already fighting amongst themselves.
What I'm asking is when the Juden is out of the US, to say, their banks are gone, what then? Would they try to defame the US? Would they try to turn the rest of the world against each other? What?

Good. I bet their steel is that shit that has structural rot in 5 years.

You are pathetically obvious, shityid.

Attached: MAGA rifle.jpg (524x772 52.46 KB, 28.02K)

KEK

Attached: 1512435109565.jpg (1010x901, 173.96K)

You worthless parasites really have no imagination do you? Must be all that inbreeding you've done over the last 1000 years.

The bombing in Syria was for show, as was touching the wall, the bump stock ban hasn't happened and there was no capitulation on a budget as no budget as been created.

At least have the decency to confer with your hook nosed superiors and come up with new narratives to shill to keep things interesting, you degenerate scum sucking inbred.

Can you not into sarcasm user or did your tism get the better of you?

Attached: joke.jpg (255x185, 11.77K)

wall post? have a golem post back. Read it and weep, kike.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (699x525, 475.72K)

What a fucking shame.

Attached: So Smug.jpg (480x360, 47.96K)

Attached: Inspired.jpg (1000x562, 237.42K)

BUT WE ARE THE CHOSEN MR TRUMP

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (600x737, 337.74K)

Attached: ToastyKike.jpg (600x828, 155.23K)

Thats too bad.
For jews

Attached: growing stronger.png (599x610, 343.71K)

I even announced my intent at the beginning of my post.

GOEBBELS WAS A CUCK

HITLER WAS A JEWISH PUPPET!!!!!

ch…checked, I guess?

Attached: 76eea3abdc0ef8b769155dfe55e83c12bf78e11d7f97de6b63bfc6b5d9544515.png (516x440 15.84 KB, 70.7K)

Forgot related photograph, I apologize. Also I mean he was a literal cuckold, wife's husband's children and all.

Attached: Two Weiners.png (620x434, 407.79K)

Attached: puke.gif (300x300, 540.65K)

AUSTRALIA IS AMERICAS TRUE GREATEST ALLIE!

It's true!

Attached: brothersinarms.JPG (640x513, 179.34K)

Whenever you get into the thick of it and you think there's no way out we'll be at your back American brothers! Greatest Allies! A bond born in fire and blood!

Attached: noquestionsasked.png (665x335, 281.21K)

O wow, a working kike!
< photo is of a chinese worker
-.-

It's just a kike using a (((script))).

& yours, organic, I check.

lies

< reddit spacing

shills btfo

I don't know if that's actually true, but I'd say Australia is the country that we, as a people, have the most in common with. Canada is just Euro-faggot lite, always trying to be morally above us and fit in with the British, who the pussies only gained freedom from a few decades ago. We honestly have nothing in common with them, save for the language we speak. Their mentality is entirely Eurofag. Australia and the US have actual unique mentalities that stand out strong and proud on their own. I'd lump South Africa in, but they don't really exist anymore as an independent people. They're more like an oppressed group in a country they used to own.

BUT 8GAG POLL SAYS THAT DRUMP IS A KIKE BLEDDITORS

Attached: y5d62qynqx7z.jpg (205x246, 8.78K)

Who the fuck buys jew steel lmao. Rekt

Attached: 6a6f9e4ce266899ec84ed90333080d9fa88b58f9566716871e97b7c37357ec91.jpg (255x197, 12.52K)

Reminder that Trump could never outjew the jew in 1488D chess if we were able to guess which side he's playing for.
Words like "unpredictable" are beginning to fly from (((everywhere))) and I deeply enjoy this.

< ignore the story, watch me fucking gaslight this shit

Trump fears the shitposting bull.

Attached: 0a5.jpg (778x682, 135.6K)

Wha the hell is that?

Checked.

Within days the senate and house will rush to pass a bill to reverse this. They can call it the "We bent over for kikes" bill.
They just put a bill through for vote on having more control over tariffs.

Mark well those who are at the front of the line to suck yid cock.

WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING YOU FUCKING GOY! YOU WILL REGRET THIS! MARK MY WORDS! YOU WILL NEVER BE ALLOWED TO FORGET WHAT THE USA DID TO OVER SIX MILLION TONS OF ISRAELI STEEL!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Checked.

kek I love how they couldn't even find a photo of an actual kike steel worker.

ARE YOU DENYING THE 6 MILLION TONS?! THEY DO EXIST I TELL YOU! They are just on back-order. Call us in three weeks.

Hmmm. Don't know what to make of this. Israel is now "forced" to buy from the Chinese I guess.

jej

Tariffs are just a tax. So, if the US has a tariff on Chinese widgets, the US buyer has to pay whatever that tariff is, to Customs. This has the effect of making foreign goods more expensive.

Presently, Israel doesn't seem to have an exemption from taxation being placed on certain of their steel products. The effect would be that someone in the US buying those products would pay an even higher price, because of the tariff.

I'm guessing only kikes buy steel from israel. This is amusing then, because kikes are being reminded that they should support the local economy, not israel. But we know where their loyalties lie.

It doesn't really matter anyway. He has surrounded himself by kikes and will serve the kikes for he is bought by their interest. Sure maybe Israel doesn't get the full premium package, the kike corps who donated stuff to him sure get.

Israel and the kikes always win in the end if their money is involved. And lots of it is involved. Trump is a kike puppet.

Observe a professional shill. Here, we see (((minimization))), and (((distraction))).

(fucking checked)
When the heebs get hauled off to camps or other countries they will double, triple or even quadruple down on influencing the American population. With enough sob stories about muh new holocaust they will probably get the American people to stop ebil nahzee Drumpf and get a proper kike installed in the white house.

I sure hope I'm wrong though and Jews are left to fight their own battles. Spoiler: they can't

Holy shit, it's not even about trade, this president emperor fucker is amazing at forcing people into bad positions

Wtf, schlomo, please tell me what to think of this. I need my daily reminder that trump is a zog shill jewkike shabbos goyim plant controller opposition jewpuppet jewservant.

Whining about a few shekels after receiving unknown billions of dollars that if were paid back with interest would be well over a trillion dollars owed.

Greedy pieces of shit.

Any government that decides to kick them out is going to be smart enough to ban them from owning or working in media first, and providing internet services to them will be illegal. So there's not going to be much of a chance for them to tell sob stories, other than through foreign-hosted websites.

Dropped bombs but never killed anyone, it's just to shut up the narrative caused by the false flag attacks.

He didn't need to do that, but in and of itself, is nothing more than just a fucking wall.

The narrative was against a total gun ban, he moved it to "only" a bumpstock ban, but now that the smoke has cleared isn't pushing for it anyone and liberals are distracted by other bullshit.

The omnibus actually gave him more control over the funds.

Attached: AD4C0C7F-45BB-4C1E-96FE-C996C888A46B.jpeg (640x718, 33.24K)