Afghan asylum seeker commits suicide day after being deported from Germany

An Afghan asylum seeker who lived in Germany for more than eight years, killed himself the day after he was deported, German officials have said.

The 23-year-old was among 69 Afghans deported last week as part of a tougher line on migration.

His death – at a hotel in Afghanistan’s capital Kabul – has prompted calls for German Interior Minister Horst Seehofer, who pressed for stricter immigration rules, to resign.

Attached: topkek.jpg (500x499, 55.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/afghan-asylum-seeker-suicide-kills-himself-germany-horst-seehofer-a8442666.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/afghan-asylum-seeker-suicide-kills-himself-germany-horst-seehofer-a8442666.html

Shit happens when your gravy train runs out.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (634x566, 42.78K)

Attached: 5da8ead73d194e78ad026e1ab5c6b99d67ee6d1e746c649e8eb1f3d97ea0b57e.png (464x550, 259.64K)

MFW we ship all the sand niggers back and they commit Sudoku

Attached: laughing-bonobo-crop.jpg (1399x764, 242K)

Checked for mass groidicide

Attached: 021c9164df346033f5cc6a940d4fc6981e3349c7f9b5f92f522acf3a14aa5771.jpg (638x629, 42.48K)

S

Attached: 土方歳三.jpg (528x924, 91.28K)

So (((they))) hired a hitman, made it so it would look like a suicide, to guilt trip the Germans into accepting the invasion ?

This is a great strategy tbh

This is not a joke. Sovereignty of Germany depends is inversely proportional to the number of afghan suicides. Afghan suicides must dictate all German politics, laws, military, diplomacy, economy and everything else.
Germanhood was built on no afghans killing themselves, and 'we' must resign our highest functionares if random afghan shitters kill themselves.

Attached: ZaYQb.png (431x426, 292.03K)

As nice as that is I can't help but wonder if it would have been a lot nicer if he had instead killed an entire town full of shitskins in his own country before turning the gun on himself. Real waste, but at least he's gone. F for doing the right thing.

Attached: checked_like_a_heart_attack.jpg (600x503, 41.87K)

Exactly. One suicide (Minority Only) is one too many. I think a suicide for solidarity campaign should immediately hit Germany. Kill themselves until he is FORCED to resign due to the growing number of deaths on his hands.

Calls by who? A few random jews on twitter?

Ban borders and laws now!

Bullshit. Didn't happen. They're just trying to use their propaganda machine to turn public demand in the other direction with the usual "woe is me the victim" narrative.

It could be one person on twitter and these lying fucks will put "calls for," lying by omission as usual to try to sway public opinion and deceive people. Christ, it could be the fucking faggot that wrote the article that "called for" while riding the elevator to his office. Every time I hear "calls for" I think "who? Who are these people?" They might as well not even exist.

Oh shit sucks for those niggers, shouldn’t be an ass for no reason.

Probably made to look like a suicide so they can use this incident to ensure the rest stay in the future.

I would kill myself too, if I was deported to one of the most, if the not most shithole country on whole earth.

AND THAT'S A GOOD THING

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Implying the government didn't (((suicide))) him to start the whole narrative "see what you ebil natsies have done!? have you no heart!?"
Typical tricks.

Attached: shlomo teachings.jpg (1495x717, 121.9K)

Kek loves you too

Exactly. Without reliable sources, news is simply fiction.

In the event that he wasn't suicided, this is ridiculous.
His line of action is reminiscent of a teenage drama queen.

Why would you resign because some random mudmonkey offed himself as a result of being punished for breaking the law? Actually, not even really punished. They were just putting his poo-colored hide back where it belongs. Fucking cucks.

Hey that's super duper sad and all but I was just wondering how many german women kill themselves every year after being raped by cannibal hominids and given no justice?

Attached: 1447527160604-2.jpg (540x810, 118.4K)

Guy was a known and convicted criminal. Shocking, I'm sure.

Attached: womp.mp4 (640x360, 57.26K)

"Not nearly enough!"
>–Jew #6,000,001

OP lies, he was a faggot and his murder was made to look like a suicide. I was there.

How its all changed and yet stayed the same.

Attached: unbroken_tradition.webm (640x480, 10.5M)

I can understand the asylum seeker's suicide. He probably knows that Afghanistan is a huge CIA-run heroin plantation. Everything that goes on in Afghanistan's power structure has a foundation in evil and corruption. It is impossible for any common Afghani to help build or improve his country using conventional ways.

What about the other two million sandniggers?

That's already a "large" deportation by German standards.

The guy OP was talking about was in Germany for 8 years. 8 years of tax payer funded holiday. And there are millions of them in Germany alone right now.
Someone will have to take the blame. And the consequences.

As much as I would like to see each and every politician of the bloc parties hang, nothing will be done. There will be no Nuremberg trials for these traitors.

Assuming they even actually did, what the fuck?

Always the best approach.

How many of our women and children must be killed and raped to finally clamp down on illegal invasion? How many will satisfy the delusional, evil multicultists?

Every notice when there is one or a few death people start freaking out, but when there is more of it nobody cares? If more of these sandniggers start killing themselves after deportation, I guarantee that nobody will give a shit and then the problem, just sort of solves itself.

Attached: When you kill one.mp4 (320x156, 615.78K)

There will be.

They wont leave voluntarily, so trials would be just a waste of time.
Such things are best regulated early and quick, short after taking control.
If they are gone, so what?