Portland Occupy "protesters" get ICE'D again!

Portland Occupy "protesters" get ICE'D again!
Do NOT block the driveway of a federal building or you WILL be arrested. Bonus: angry mob of chanting anarchists gets maced and shot with pepper-balls because they refused to move the fuck back.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=8Wpvt3sdXcs
pueblounidopdx.org/know-your-rights.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sage for shit thread.

Portland, Oregon (AbolishICE) Eight protesters were arrested Wednesday morning as they blocked a van from leaving a U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement facility in Southwest Portland.
A video titled "Deportation bus leaving #OccupyICEPDX" shows a band of protesters linked at the arms, blocking the van from exiting the facility. It also shows several of them being detained by officers, who deployed pepper balls at close range, as well as pepper spray.
One detained protester ran away. Robert Sperling, a Federal Protective Service spokesman, said officers went after that protester but didn't know whether he or she was among the eight arrested.
The federal agency said the eight people were arrested on allegations including but not limited to failure to comply and obstruction. Federal officers warned the protesters to leave the driveway multiple times, the agency said in a statement.

Attached: comments.jpg (829x809, 105.38K)

I hate ANTIFA.

But I've hated cops even longer.

I'm conflicted.

Attached: screen.png (500x362, 43.64K)

Damn them all to hell!

Attached: 00.jpg (768x1000 454 B, 302.91K)

There is no need to be conflicted. These are a specific branch of the government that deals with illegals and securing us from their infestation.

It's not that simple, user.
I wish it were.

ICE has nothing to do with the bullies who get off on fucking with you for speeding that is the modern american cop

ICE =/= city police or county sheriff departments.

Its projection. Once they label you, then you're on the defensive.

SAGE & REPORT FOR SUMMERFAGGOTRY

Pepper spray ingredients: 94% capsaicin, 6% police-officer pee.

Hooktube is fucked.

The chick screeching needs to be fucking muted permanently. Holy fuck.

So now gender isn’t an artificial, social construct?

YOU'LL PAY FOR YOUR
COUGHS
CRIMES

Attached: 36a87d203f2a9948ca8a4f8742d5f51bfe11c834cd895bb6987583d24f495150.jpg (808x808, 120.5K)

OMG
HE JUST SAID THANK YOU
TO BEING A NAZI
OOOHH MY GOD

Attached: elian_gonzales.JPG (382x576, 44.62K)

Hi Zig Forums.

I hope that one enjoys the felony evading charge.

And these are what years of kike indoctrination gets you. Kikes really know how to create quality soldiers.

ICE != police
If this were a protection detail for ICE to prevent harassment of employees leaving work then they are most likely not city police you hate. They're a special detail.

The disdainful way that one cop was chucking their little LARP shields off to the side was a nice touch too.

Attached: 1470059710592.png (264x200, 105.38K)

10/10 salt.

There's a piece of farm equipment working too.

I like to imagine what would happen if shit really hit the fan and this bitch watched "Jesseeee! I love you!" take hot molten lead to the chest instead of simply being lightly taken to the ground and cuffed. Would her screaming stop? Would she continue to call the hero of that scenario names? Would she realize that she would undoubtedly be next because she made herself the largest target in the area by being so loud? I want answers.

Attached: I have heard the wailing of the damned.mp4 (406x720, 2.08M)

A Wyatt Mann = GOD

Wow I thought that artist got shoa’d. Did he do one of Rufio Panman’s Popeye Punch?

had one of them yelled "shield wall" I'd still be laughing

Waste of perfectly good redhead breeding stock tbqh. Sad!

Attached: antifa thot patrolled.png (497x182, 146.26K)

How on earth did he have enough self restraint to not just jump in and out?

should have used real bullets

rabby i lub u

Attached: Bix Nood MUH DIK.jpg (605x383, 88.75K)

They should have done this from the first day.

Did someone on Zig Forums actually get the job?

I was really hoping that fucker that took off running was gonna get hit by a car. No such luck though.

Attached: Le BUMP.png (551x298, 405.88K)

Attached: When She Says Something NatSoc....mp4 (1280x720 973.28 KB, 894.12K)

They would be the people investigating things like criminal alien conspiracies of child sex trafficking and alien criminal gang activity inside the United States. They are also the only police force whose enforcement jurisdiction would include going to Juan's house and arresting him for 25 years overstay on his 6-month tourist visa. (For example, when a jury of Juan's peers sourced from the 98% Hispanico town of El Chimichanga Valley, CA acquits Juan of causing the death of a family he ran over while careering across the sidewalk at .33 BAC, ICE is the only police which can still go in and apprehend Juan as he's exiting the courthouse about to make his victory lap back to Su Casa and charge/prosecute Juan with muh low priority ‘misdemeanor’ like illegal entry or overstay.) They also literally can't fuck with you if you're an American citizen, it's outside their jurisdiction, so they're like the only police that can't be turned against conservatives when liberals are appointed to leadership. I'm not saying to go out and root for them, but in a more favorable environment if we were able to wind down the police state, ICE is one police force you would probably wanna leave alone or even expand.

(That is, all of this goes for the police under siege by protestors. The guys who stormed the protest would be a different federal police force.)

Attached: 124314.jpeg (474x296, 11.75K)

LOL what a collection of absolute retards

What a trashy bunch of pieces of shit

lel

Attached: watering antifa.PNG (1067x553, 980.79K)

Another PR home-run for antifa. Nice work boys. Keep it up.

As a spic i can only say:
I Hate Spics.

listen to how hysterical the left is. this is what we are up against

Attached: pike-templateW1.jpg (450x253, 24.01K)

>>>/mexico/

someone got called a "race traitor" at 1:45.

I loved the ending of the video- two cops bringing that one back.

u are retarded

ps kys

one way to find out…

most of the features are gone but it still fundamentally 'works', you can still change "you" to "hook" and embed that instead

ICE are the only good law enforcement, and the anti-ICE shit is not so much anti-law as it is anti-white

Border Patrol is GOAT too, as well as Coast Guard.

I already preach my hatred for spics on the main spic board.

Attached: 1522720335944.jpg (1024x948, 114.46K)

You know what these freaks remind me of? The way hollywood jews depict christians from early America in the colonies. "Shame, shame, shame," and all manner of other banshee-like screaming. Chanting, labels, overly dramatic, emotional screeching. They're exactly the same.

Probably directed at the brown cop. Pretty much shows us antifa is getting less and less white. It's probably majority beaner and jew at this point.

this vid made my night thanks OP

Attached: 1416280775155.gif (255x209, 691.19K)

Communists want all coloreds to work against whites.

Bitch this isn't HBO.

Sage isn’t a downvote faggot

And you’re under arrest :^)

At what point are normies going to realise that these freaks are not the good guys?

Hahahahaha what a fucking time to be alive.

Attached: 1471347451586.png (564x716, 461.84K)

Holy fuck, slag is in for a surprise when she finds out just how many people are okay with that title now that they used it to the point of being meaningless.

Attached: MeinDuck.jpg (480x360, 12.14K)

Attached: b1bd84f5456cb520ce12ae2d7c7cdfa7b73451bc4151d227052b68858a1c60d1.jpg (213x267, 16.28K)

I was talking to a middle aged black co-worker, and I said this to her, If I wasn't a NAZI before Trump was elected me being called a NAZI during the election, and then afterwards has turned me into one and, I am proud to be called a NAZI, I thought she was going to about shit herself then and there

lol, these fucking people are so non-threatening, they're like retarded children

They remind me of those shit tiny dogs. The yippy ones.
Yippie yuppies.

When the dude took off running I was praying hard it ended with him getting hit by a car while they cheered.

I seriously do not think I have ever seen a more pathetic bunch of losers than these idiots. Truly… looking at ANTIFA members is like looking at an enhanced version of "People of Walmart". I can't think of a single group in my lifetime, from any country, that has been more fucking ridiculously moronic. Just look at these people… they are truly are akin to dogshit under a bums shoe and completely without worth. Here's to hoping the feds are abducting them and tossing them in a hole somewhere in the middle of the night to assure society isn't infected by such stupidity. I know, I know… will never happen… but I can still hope…

Kek (top)

Attached: 6d6.gif (400x247, 74.62K)

How is it that one guy is fighting with the cops and then just slips away like nothing? They really let these antifa fucks do whatever they want don't they? I bet they'll drop the charges also, just like all of the Washington DC rioters.

The whole system is fucked top to bottom. Don't expect the police to help you when the niggers are beating on your door trying to steal your stuff and kill you.

You say that, but these scummy assholes will throw a brick at your head when your back is turned. They're like niggers.

I have the absolute perfect way to deal with them and take them out of play immediately as they are too stupid to not take the bait. All you have to do is throw a speech of some sort with Secret Service running the security detail. Thanks to Obama any riot or aggressive behavior committed at any gathering secured by the Secret Service brings a federal penalty of up to 20 years in federal prison. So… just start throwing speeches and have the Secret Service run security. They will, of course, come out of the woodwork to "protest" without even thinking it through and then… baam…. twenty years. Sooner or later they will not know what is secured by the Secret Service or be too scared to pull their stupidity. Problem solved.

RUN RUUUN RUUUUUUUUUUN

Attached: 3982bf86ec275577ae0c55052e49c3fbf35e5a5d7cebb253437ce1723b8d62c2.png (440x440, 310.97K)

The Portland assholes were protecting this sign very closely and the camera pans in on it very fast as the asshole is running from the cops. I don't speak Bean but something tells me this place needs our attention, anyone able to translate?

Attached: Screenshot (4207).png (641x643, 423.78K)

Is it even a lawyer or just some guy giving advice?

No idea but was kind enough to leave a number for us to look into.

… and found already. Number belongs to a "non profit" called Pueblo Unido PDX.

Attached: ibc92JqP2Rdr6h.gif (293x233, 3M)

hooktube.com/watch?v=8Wpvt3sdXcs

Comments sections in general have been filling my heart with hope recently. The fire is most definitely rising.

The three listed "managers". At least two of them literally work for local schools in that area while calling cops "Nazis" and screaming at them "fuck you!". Look at these assholes who are teaching/working with children.

Attached: Screenshot (4208)

THE AUTISTIC SCREECHING IS MAXIMUM

They're only ZOGbot if they're serving ZOG. ICE are legitimately working for US citizens.

Sweet mother of God. It's a goblin witch.

Attached: 1449512338721.jpg (567x456, 21.49K)

Dude… I think we may have literally stumbled on to the way they are moving kids. I shit you not. That goblin bitch is connected to this group which is all over Portland:

instagram.com/doula.caribe/

Now I am not going to say anything as I want other sets of eyes to see if they see what I am. This is seriously fucking weird shit.

Seriously… what the fuck is this…

Attached: Screenshot (4211).png (921x607, 624.27K)

What the ungodly fuck.

Attached: 1421732514373-1.jpg (1920x1080, 359.49K)

What the fuck did we just stumble onto?

That is a beaner trying to speak English. maybe something sketchier too but my first thought is just your average beaner. The last time I saw this it was 'recollect gloves boy' when god knows what he meant. Sometimes shitskin gibberish gets really out there.

I am thinking it is what you are probably… this bitch is one of the "managers" of the group screaming at ICE and trying to fuck with them. Her social media is full of shit like this. I was just looking for some connection to ANTIFA or BAMN but ran into this fucking weird shit….

Well connect the dots user.

He's obviously talking about wanting to take their virginity (deflowering)

Don't worry, the instant ICE does something you don't like you'll be shitting up threads calling them ZOG and posting about how they're all pedophiles.

pueblounidopdx.org/know-your-rights.html
Strange. It looks like latin but the translators I've tried tell me it's bullshit.

Holy shit, It was a rhetorical question meant to illustrate disgust. You fucking tismos and your literalism, I swear.

Attached: latinos butchering latin.png (1589x757, 459.81K)